请帮我翻译成英文?谢谢的英文翻译!

请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢!
你好,我确定要订日的房间。另外我还有几个问题向要询问一下:1。卫生间是否是24小时提供热水?2。店内是否有会中文的服务人员?3。是否免费提供饮用的热水?4。是否有免费的宽带网线使用?5。如果晚上出去逛街,对于返回的时间是否有限制?谢谢请帮我把上面这段话翻译成英文,最好写成回函形式!非常感谢
提问者采纳
Hello! I'm surely ready to book a room at 。And more, I have some questions to want your answers:1.Do you serve heat water day and night?2.Is there any servers speak Chinese?3.Do you serve free warm table-water for free?4.Is there a Broad Band for free to take?5.If I want to hang around at night, What is the deadline I don't go back until?Thank you.
提问者评价
谢啦~~~ ^-^
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
will the washing room provide hot water 24 hour?is there any attendant can speak Chinese in the hotel?will the hotel provide free drinking hot water?will the hotel provide free broadband network?is there return time limit if go out for shopping at night?祝旅途愉快
Hello, I am sure you want to set the room on .In addition, I have a few questions to need to ask this:1. Bathroom whether it is available 24 hours hot water?2. Whether there will be Chinese restaurant service staff?3. Does drinking hot water provided free of charge?4. Whether there is a free broadband cable to use?5. If you go out shopping at night for the return time is limited?
金山词霸翻译
Hello, I am sure you want to set the room on .In addition, I have a few questions to need to ask this:1. Bathroom whether it is available 24 hours hot water?2. Whether there will be Chinese restaurant service staff?3. Does drinking hot water provided free of charge?4. Whether there is a free broadband cable to use?5. If you go out shopping at night for the return time is limited?
1:Bathroom whether it is available 24 hours hot water? 2:Whether there will be Chinese restaurant service staff?3:Does drinking hot water provided free of charge?4:Whether there is a free broadband cable to use?5:If you go out shopping at night for the return time is limited?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这段话翻译成英文好吗?谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我把这段话翻译成英文好吗?谢谢!
摘要:函数学是现代一切科学活动最重要的基础内容,自古以来,人们在函数学上面的研究就没有停止过,函数的微积分学在许许多多领域都发挥着重要的作用,在这篇论文里,我将从多元函数极值入手,讨论求极值的一些方法,并且讨论他和微分的关系,再建立合适的几何模型讨论多元函数积分学,随后在几何方向上对多元函数微积分学进行讨论,最后我还在级数方向上对多元函数微积分学进行讨论,通过这篇文章,我希望人们用另外一种眼光来看待微积分学,尝试将现代物理的一些新发现引入对数学这门基础学科的研究中去。
提问者采纳
Abstract: the function of learning is the foundation of all modern scientific activities is the most important content, since ancient times, people learn the research above, there is no stop in function, calculus of functions play an important role in many fields, in this paper, I will start from multivariate function extreme value, discuss some extremum method, and discuss the relationship between he and differential, and establish proper geometric model discuss the multivariate function integral calculus, then the function of many variables calculus study on geometric direction are discussed, at last I also on the direction of the series to the discussion of function of many variables calculus study, through this article, I want people to use another way to look at calculus, try to introduce some new discoveries of modern physics in the study of the basic subject of mathematics.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语:请帮我个忙翻译成英语.谢谢!
在中国加入WTO后,国内经济制度环境发生根本性的变化,各生产要素价格也相应发生变化,广东应因提出了“泛珠江三角洲区域合作”(Pan-PRD)概念,并在在短短的一年的时间里成立泛珠江三角洲区域合作组织机构。本文根据新制度经济学的制度变迁理论对这一新的中国区域合作组织的制度供给与变迁进行解释,并对其当前存在问题及前景进行剖析。
After entery into WTO, domestic economic system has changed essentially,with the price of production elements fluctuating accordingly.Given that GuangDong province has proposed the conception of "Pan-PRD",and established the organization for economic cooperation across ZhuJiang delta within a short period of one year.This article intends to analyse the supply and changes of the system concerning this new wave of China reginal cooperation organizatons based on the System-Changing theory of new In
After entery into WTO, domestic economic system has changed essentially,with the price of production elements fluctuating accordingly.Given that GuangDong province has proposed the conception of "Pan-PRD",and established the organization for economic cooperation across ZhuJiang delta within a short period of one year.This article intends to analyse the supply and changes of the system concerning this new wave of China reginal cooperation organizatons based on the System-Changing theory of new Institutional Economics.
回答数:680请帮我翻译成英文 谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文 谢谢
嬉皮士 这个词涵盖了几乎所谓的放纵主义者和学生亚文化群体,它拥有一个有艺术方面和文学方面的知识专家组成的坚强核心,还有摇滚歌星和乐手以及大批追求新奇刺激的生活方式反叛分子。嬉皮士文化是组织的很好的亚文化,其成员的大多数主要是学生或者是已毕业的学生,他们遭受高等教育的目标与实现要求脱节所带来的痛苦。对其成员来说,能成为其中一员具有非常重要的象征性意义。在文学作品中,嬉皮士被描写成由于教育制度落后而放荡形骸,竭力追求一种纯净的,田园牧歌式的浪漫情调,希望复归自然,摆脱大工业生产带来的技术政治,物质第一的社会现实的一群人。在政治上反对政府的反越战争,反对种族歧视和意识形态迫害并组织抗议集会,提出环境保护。生活方式上传奇装异服,吸毒,制造欣赏音乐,举办各种狂欢活动。有意招惹众人目光,使得他们在社会上十分显眼。
Hippies of the word covers almost the so-called doctrine of indulgence and sub-cultural groups of students, it has an arts and literature have the knowledge of experts, composed of a strong core, as well as rock singers and musicians, as well as the pursuit of novelty to stimulate a large number of lifestyle insurgents.Hippy culture organizations are very good sub-culture, the majority of its members are mainly students or students who have graduated, they suffer higher education goals and implementation requirements of the pain out of line. Its members to become one of a very important symbolic. In literature, the hippies were portrayed as backward because of the education system and debauchery, to the pursuit of a pure, idyllic romantic hope reversion nature, from large-scale industrial production of technical and political, material society first reality a group of people.Political opposition to the Government's anti-Vietnam war, and oppose racial discrimination and ideological persecution and organize protest rallies, the Environmental Protection. From lifestyle, drug addiction, to create music, organize a variety of carnival activities. Intended to provoke the public eye, making them very conspicuous in the community.
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他2条回答
and literature have the knowledge of experts, composed of a strong core, as well as rock singers and musicians, as well as the pursuit of novelty to stimulate a large number of lifestyle insurgents.Hippy culture organizations are very good sub-culture, the majority of its members are mainly students or students who have graduated, they suffer higher education goals and implementation requirements of the pain out of line. Its members to become one of a very important symbolic. In literature, the hippies were portrayed as backward because of the education system and debauchery, to the pursuit of a pure, idyllic romantic hope reversion nature, from large-scale industrial production of technical and political, material society first reality a group of people.Political opposition to the Government's anti-Vietnam war, and oppose racial discrimination and ideological persecution and organize protest rallies, the Environmental Protection. From lifestyle, drug addiction, to create music, organize a variety of carnival activities. Intended to provoke the public eye, making them very conspicuous in the community.
Hippies of the word covers almost the so-called doctrine of indulgence and sub-cultural groups of students, it has an arts and literature have the knowledge of experts, composed of a strong core, as well as rock singers and musicians, as well as the pursuit of novelty to stimulate a large number of lifestyle insurgents. Hippy culture organizations are very good sub-culture, the majority of its members are mainly students or students who have graduated, they suffer higher education goals and implementation requirements of the pain out of line. Its members to become one of a very important symbolic. In literature, the hippies were portrayed as backward because of the education system and debauchery形骸, to the pursuit of a pure, idyllic romantic hope reversion nature, from large-scale industrial production of technical and political, material society first reality a group of people. Political opposition to the Government's anti-Vietnam war, and oppose racial discrimination and ideological persecution and organize protest rallies, the Environmental Protection. From奇装异服lifestyle, drug addiction, to create music, organize a variety of carnival activities. Intended to provoke the public eye, making them very conspicuous in the community.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
翻译内容:对不起,这是我的错。我不是恨你,我是有时候还是放不下。让你不开心,对不起!曾经爱你,是真的;现在还爱你吗?我不知道。曾经痛苦,是真的;现在依然痛苦吗?我没有答案。对不起,我以后不会让你不开心!麻烦帮我翻译成英文,谢谢!
提问者采纳
I do apologize to you caz' this is my fault,I wouldn't hate you,just sometimes I couldn't face it normallyand make you so unhappy,I don't know if I still love you,but I did suffer from it ,Am I still in pain?I've no answer.I do sorry and I'd never ever let you up set!(虽然有小小的改动,但却更有感情,希望你满意~)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Sorry. It's my faults. I do not hate you, but sometimes I can not forget. I'm sorry to make you sad! I loved you at one time, really. Am I loving you now? I have no answer. I was sad at one time, really. Am I sad now? I still don't know. I'm so sorry! I will not make you sad from now on!
Excuse me, it's my false.I never hate you, but I can't help thinking of youI'm sorry to make you unhappyIt is true that I ever loved youBut I don't know whether I still love youIt is true that I was ever hurtedBut I've no idea whether I was still hurtedForgive me, I promise that I won't let you down forever!
Sorry, this is my faultI do not hate you, sometimes I am still fit.So that you do not happy, I am sorry!Who love you,Still love you now? I do not know.Once the pain ,It is still painful now?I do not have the answer.I am sorry that I will not let you unhappy!
I am so sorry,it's my faultI've never felt hate towards you.I'm just not able to give up.But now,i made you unhappy,pardon me!I was once falling love with you yesterday,sincerely.But now,does the love last?I've no idea.I was once in pain,absolutely.But now,is the pain last?I've no idea.Pardon me!I promise that I'll never made you unhappy!
Sorry ,it is my mistake .I don't hate you , but I sometimes cannot get out of that .I am sorry to get you uneasy .Really I loved you ,while now I am not sure .I was ever in sorrow , really , but not now .I have no answer .Sorry , I won't make you unhappy anymore .
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐