请帮我翻译下下面的话谢谢大家翻译,用英语

请帮我简单翻译一下下面这段话,并且告诉我这个妇女是什么职业的,用英语怎么说的,谢谢。
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友xingjuju遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
I think the location is pretty good. However, the walls have to be repainted, and the shelves must be lowered. Your asking price is a little too high. Could you give us a better price?
I'm sorry, but several customers are interested in this property, so I think we can get the price we were asking for. I'll show you another property on Fifth Avenue this afternoon. It's a little bit more expensive than this place, but it's pretty new.
I'm afraid I have an appointment with a dentist. Let's make it some other time.
If this afternoon is inconvenient for you, I'll arrange another date. Let me know when is good for you.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
我觉得这个地理位置不错,但是墙壁要重新粉刷,书架要降低。你的要价有点高,你能给个更好的价位吗?
很抱歉有好几个客户对这个房产都比较感兴趣,所以我觉得我们能够提出这样的价位。下午,我可以带你到第五街一处房产看看,比这套贵一点,但是很新。
我约了牙医,再约其他时间吧。
要是今天下午不方便,改天再安排吧。请让我知道你什么时候有空。
明显啦 一个卖房子的一个买房子的啦
售楼员或售楼小姐:Realtor
—— kuangdanxm
相关其他知识点谁能用英语帮我翻译一下下面一段话,谢谢谁能用英语帮我翻译一下下面一段话,谢谢随着政府行政办公更广泛-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣请高手帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文,谢谢了_百度知道
请高手帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文,谢谢了
用胶布把这些纸箱封一下。31、36*23*38(这个用口语怎么说呀)4、要在纸箱上盖个章2
提问者采纳
Seal the carton with tape31. 36 times 23 times 384. Stamp on the carton2
提问者评价
谢谢你的帮忙,么么哒
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
the rental has expiredǗ twenty three Width&#47、36*23*38 thirty six Length&#47、tape these cartons3、stamp on the outside of the carton2; thirty eight Height4
谢谢了,么么哒
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The cartons are taped closed
41.The lease is up.To cover a chapter on the carton2
谢谢了,么么哒
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请你们帮帮忙,帮2我翻译一下下面的有段话,谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,055,866贴子:
请你们帮帮忙,帮2我翻译一下下面的有段话,谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
你好朋友!如果你想用Paypal支付的话,我们这里必须申请注册国际Paypal,可能需要很长的时间。我们很想与您完成这次交易,如果你在相信我们的前提下,现在唯一的一个方法就是,我们提供中国的银行帐号,你把钱直接汇到我们给你的帐号上,一般两到三天我们就可以收到的,我们在收到货款的第一时间内,就给你发货。请相信我们做生意的诚信!如果你觉得可以的话,我们就成交。感谢你的关注!!(我的中国银行帐号:8-&&户名:刘长海)
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,谢谢这个周末她的公司要组织员工培训,所以这个礼拜不行,你看下个周末你有空吗?
youloveC4G
这个周末她的公司要组织员工培训,所以这个礼拜不行,你看下个周末你有空吗?Her company to organize staff training this weekend, so this week I can't, you see, do you have time next weekend?
为您推荐:
这个周末她的公司要组织员工培训,所以这个礼拜不行,你看下个周末你有空吗?I'm afraid she's not available this weekend as she has a corportation internal staff training,so how about next weekend, are you available then?
She has to attend a staff training organized by her company this weekend and thus is not free this week. How about next weekend, are you free then?
She will go in for a staff training organized by her company this weekend, so it's not okey this week. will you be free next weekend?
这个周末她的公司要组织员工培训,所以这个礼拜不行,你看下个周末你有空吗?Her company this weekend to organize staff training, so this weekit, do you think you have time next weekend?
There is going to be a training for the employees this weekend in her company,so she's not available.What about next weekend?
She will have to attend a staff training class of her company this weekend, and thus she has no time this week. How about next weekend?翻译必须要信,但不必太复杂,汉语中语境中含有的信息则不必赘述。
Her company will organize staff training this weekend, so this week, do you think are you free next weekend?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐