怎么用suddenly 韩语歌词of he j...

PMMI Director of Expositions A.J. Janosko Passes Away Suddenly | TSNN Trade Show News 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
j.r.r.tolkienthechildrenofhurin(胡林的儿女)
下载积分:3000
内容提示:j.r.r.tolkienthechildrenofhurin(胡林的儿女)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 05:11:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
j.r.r.tolkienthechildrenofhurin(胡林的儿女)
官方公共微信Frogger 问题描述 :Freddy Frog is sitting on a stone in the middle of a lake. Suddenly he notices Fiona Frog who is sitting on another stone. He plans to visit her, but since the water is dirty and full of tourists’ sunscreen, he wants to avoid swimming and instead reach her by jumping.Unfortunately Fiona’s stone is out of his jump range. Therefore Freddy considers to use other stones as intermediate stops and reach her by a sequence of several small jumps.To execute a given sequence of jumps, a frog’s jump range obviously must be at least as long as the longest jump occuring in the sequence.The frog distance (humans also call it minimax distance) between two stones therefore is defined as the minimum necessary jump range over all possible paths between the two stones. You are given the coordinates of Freddy’s stone, Fiona’s stone and all other stones in the lake. Your job is to compute the frog distance between Freddy’s and Fiona’s stone.
输入:The input will contain one or more test cases. The first line of each test case will contain the number of stones n (2<=n<=200). The next n lines each contain two integers xi,yi (0 <= xi,yi <= 1000) representing the coordinates of stone #i. Stone #1 is Freddy's stone, stone #2 is Fiona's stone, the other n-2 stones are unoccupied. There's a blank line following each test case. Input is terminated by a value of zero (0) for n.
输出:For each test case, print a line saying “Scenario #x” and a line saying “Frog Distance = y” where x is replaced by the test case number (they are numbered from 1) and y is replaced by the appropriate real number, printed to three decimals. Put a blank line after each test case, even after the last one.
样例输入:20 03
50 样例输出:Scenario #1Frog Distance = 5.000Scenario #2Frog Distance = 1.414 提交代码
解题代码://* @author//import java.io.F//import java.io.FileNotFoundE//import java.util.Aimport java.util.Spublic class Main{Scanner cin = new Scanner(System.in);int stone[][];double map[][];public void inPut() {
//File f = new File("D://ACM//POJ解题//2253//test.txt");
// cin = new Scanner(f);
while (true) {
n = cin.nextInt();
if (n == 0) {
stone = new int[n][2];
map = new double[n][n];
for (int i = 0; i < i++) {
stone[i][0] = cin.nextInt();
stone[i][1] = cin.nextInt();
for (int j = 0; j < j++) {
map[i][j] = Math.sqrt((stone[i][0] - stone[j][0])
* (stone[i][0] - stone[j][0])
+ (stone[i][1] - stone[j][1])
* (stone[i][1] - stone[j][1]));
}}private void solve() {//
System.out.println(Arrays.deepToString(map));
System.out.println("Scenario #" + cases);
System.out.printf("Frog Distance = %.3f/n/n", floyd());}private double floyd() {
for (int k = 0; k < k++) {
for (int j = 0; j
(map[k][i] > map[i][j] ? map[k][i]
: map[i][j])) {
map[k][j] = (map[k][i] > map[i][j] ? map[k][i] : map[i][j]);
return map[0][1];}public static void main(String[] args) {
new Main().inPut();}}
最新教程周点击榜
微信扫一扫3.He suddenly saw Sue___the room.He pushed his way___the crowd of people of getting to her.A.across ,through B.over,through c.over ,into d.across ,across
清枫歖馿尡
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语下册12单元单词,记得一定必须是新人教版!一定要是新版!只要12单元~如果解决不了的话,请看以下:There were many snakes in the f......He j......into the sea suddenly yesterday,Most people are s.....of radiation.
阿K十一季wn2
这些就是12模块的单词.这是去年的.今年应该还没换版.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一个应该是 forest
在丛林里有很多蛇。第二个应该是 jumped
他昨天突然跟进海里。第三个应该是 scared
大多数人都害怕辐射。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 suddenly 韩语歌词 的文章

随机推荐