“香醇体验,随时拥有”求搞笑英语达人人帮我把...

【WG】—zhuan—这些广告词,你能全部接对吗?_锦州一高中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,872贴子:
【WG】—zhuan—这些广告词,你能全部接对吗?收藏
敢回答一个的,只能是抠脚大叔大婶!全答完的明天会有桃花运= =
三叔正版授权网游公测!
嗨,你的益达
去屑实力派
苏菲弹力贴身
挖掘机学校哪家强
雪碧透心凉
工作休闲来一个!健康娱乐来一个!
妇科炎症别担心
得了灰指甲
绿茶配青梅
不是所有牛奶
巴黎欧莱雅
桑心了 忘记一个就不乐意答了- -
桃花没了。。 我还是继续等我的青草吧。
好吧,我不会告诉你,我大中午的碎不着,闲疯了~~~
我笑了!!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英语达人帮我翻译成英语_百度知道
请英语达人帮我翻译成英语
王子坚持这一生只娶一个新娘,继母便向国王出主意。但奇迹发生了,偷偷地把灰姑娘赶出去采蘑菇,做过的一场梦,渐渐地,是否只是她夜半无人时! 为了保留王子的颜面,而他的新娘是那晚留下水晶鞋的女孩,士兵只好把继母和两个女孩都接回了城堡,士兵不觉愕然地瞪大了眼、她和王子跳过的那场舞,分不清到底哪个女孩才是王子真正想要的新娘。于是,继母来到灰姑娘的床边,回归现实,一年又一年。就这样,每天和做不完的家务活为伴,该是件多么讽刺的事。国王知道竟有两个女孩都能穿上那只水晶鞋后。在这样的忧郁中,两个人在城堡里举行了盛大的婚礼,而灰姑娘则继续留在家里,无奈之下。国王选择了大女儿,作为王子的新娘,那天晚上的舞会,让国王和王子亲自决断,不免有些震惊,弥留之际,居然有两个女孩都能穿上水晶鞋,现在,这对自以为能用水晶鞋找到自己唯一妻子的王子而言,命令士兵先对王子保密,自己先一步接见了这两个女孩以及女孩的母亲,所以趁两个女儿试鞋时,不知情的王子误以为继母的大女儿就是那天晚上和他跳舞的女孩,最终卧病不起,生活依然是灰色,屈服于现实的灰姑娘不由得开始心存怀疑,两个女孩都能穿上那只鞋子,灰姑娘一天天变得憔悴继母不想让士兵知道家里还有一个灰姑娘的存在,让国王替王子在两个女孩中选出一位?梦醒
最好不用翻译工具,谢谢!
提问者采纳
When the king knew about how both girls could fit in to the crystal shoe海外党纯手打 自己翻译 求采纳继母不想让士兵知道家里还有一个灰姑娘的存在,每天和做不完的家务活为伴. They held a magniificent wedding at the palace, back to the reality。To make sure that the prince doesn&#39,命令士兵先对王子保密, the stepmother suggested that the King choose a girl to be the bride of the prince。And when she woke up?Just like that, the prince married the daughter of the stepmother, he was shocked and ordered the soldiers to keep this secret from the prince. 就这样。However miracle happened! 为了保留王子的颜面, dancing with the prince, she secretly drove Cinderella away to pick some mushrooms. He decided to meet the girls and their mother first, but now two girls could fit into that shoe,而他的新娘是那晚留下水晶鞋的女孩, both daughters could fit into the shoe.但奇迹发生了, was all a dream she had on a lonely night,无奈之下,继母来到灰姑娘的床边, so while her daughters were trying on the shoe. Year after year,弥留之际,而灰姑娘则继续留在家里. 王子坚持这一生只娶一个新娘,士兵不觉愕然地瞪大了眼,是否只是她夜半无人时. Before she was going to die,分不清到底哪个女孩才是王子真正想要的新娘;s existence,生活依然是灰色,灰姑娘一天天变得憔悴,渐渐地,士兵只好把继母和两个女孩都接回了城堡;t lose his prestige,那天晚上的舞会,让国王和王子亲自决断;t know which one was the bride that the prince was looking for, the soldier took the stepmother and her two daughters back to the castle and let the king and prince decide themselves。在这样的忧郁中,两个人在城堡里举行了盛大的婚礼,回归现实. How sarcastic is this for the prince who believed that he could find his fiance would the shoe.于是, the stepmother came to her bedside。So, her life is still miserable,现在. 国王选择了大女儿, while Cinderella stayed at home and did endless household duties,让国王替王子在两个女孩中选出一位, in desperation. 国王知道竟有两个女孩都能穿上那只水晶鞋后. In such sadness,两个女孩都能穿上那只鞋子,做过的一场梦,这对自以为能用水晶鞋找到自己唯一妻子的王子而言,该是件多么讽刺的事,自己先一步接见了这两个女孩以及女孩的母亲、她和王子跳过的那场舞, 屈服于现实的灰姑娘不由得开始心存怀疑,居然有两个女孩都能穿上水晶鞋! The prince insist that he would only marry the girl who left the crystal shoe on that night,一年又一年,不知情的王子误以为继母的大女儿就是那天晚上和他跳舞的女孩,继母便向国王出主意,最终卧病不起,作为王子的新娘, Cinderella started to give in to reality and slowly start to doubt that the ball. The soldiers were so shocked that their eyes were open wide and didn&#39, who he thought was the girl that danced with him on the night。The stepmother didn&#39, Cinderella became withered day by day and became bedridden,所以趁两个女儿试鞋时,不免有些震惊.梦醒。The king cht want the soldiers to know Cinderella&#39,偷偷地把灰姑娘赶出去采蘑菇
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他23条回答
The step mother didn't want the soldiers know the there was Cinderella in the family and when her own two girls were trying on the sheo ,she drove Cinderella
to gether some mushrooms out.
The stepmother doesn't want to let the soldier know Cinderella's existence, so she secretly drive Cinderella away to collect mushrooms while the two daughters are trying on the shoes. But it is surprised that the shoes are fit for both of them, the soldier
stares at them with surprise, not knowing
which girl is exactly the bride the prince really wants. So, in desperation, the soldier has to take her stepmother and two girls back to the castle, leting the king and the prince decide.
Stepmother don't want to let the soldiers know home has a Cinderella's existence, so take advantage of the two daughters when I try on shoes, secretly threw out Cinderella mushroom. But a miracle, the two girls can be put on the shoe, soldiers unknowingly startled to stare big eyes, can't tell exactly which girl is the bride of the prince really want. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to take her stepmother and two girls back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that there are two girls can wear that only after the glass slipper, unavoidably some shocked, commanded the soldiers to the prince first secret, their first ste...
路过,过路,路过,过路,路过,过路,路过,过路,路过,过路,路过,过路,路过,过路,
Stepmother did not want to let the soldiers know that there exists a Cinderella home , so take advantage of two daughters, a pair of shoes , Cinderella secretly driven out picking mushrooms . But a miracle happened, the two girls would only be able to wear the shoes , the soldiers feel stunned staring , tell in the end is what girls really want the bride of Prince . So , desperation, stepmother and two soldiers had to pick up girls castle , let the king and the prince himself decision. King knows as much two girls can wear the glass slipper bird , inevitably some shock, the prince ordered his soldiers to be kept confidential, their first step , and the...
The stepmother didn't want to let the soldiers know there was a Cinderella'shome, so take advantage of the two daughters of shoes, secretly took Cinderellaout mushroom. But a miracle happened, all two girls can put on the shoe, soldiersdon't feel startled stare big eyes, don't know what the girl is Prince really wantbride. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to put the stepmother and two girls are back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that twogirls can wear the slipper, inevitably some shocked, ordered the soldiers to keeptheir prince, first met the two girl and the girl's mother. The prince insisted on this life only ...
Stepmother don't want to let the soldiers know home has a Cinderella's existence, so take advantage of the two daughters when I try on shoes, secretly threw out Cinderella mushroom. But a miracle, the two girls can be put on the shoe, soldiers unknowingly startled to stare big eyes, can't tell exactly which girl is the bride of the prince really want. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to take her stepmother and two girls back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that there are two girls can wear that only after the glass slipper, unavoidably some shocked, commanded the soldiers to the prince first secret, their first ste...
tepmother don't want to let the soldiers know home has a Cinderella's existence, so take advantage of the two daughters when I try on shoes, secretly threw out Cinderella mushroom. But a miracle, the two girls can be put on the shoe, soldiers unknowingly startled to stare big eyes, can't tell exactly which girl is the bride of the prince really want. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to take her stepmother and two girls back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that there are two girls can wear that only after the glass slipper, unavoidably some shocked, commanded the soldiers to the prince first secret, their first step...
这个好像是国王的城堡里的,那个去书店找个英文版的,看一下就OK了
The stepmother didn't want the soldiers to know Cinderella's existence, so while her daughters were trying on the shoe, she secretly drove Cinderella away to pick some mushrooms.However miracle happened, both daughters could fit into the shoe. The soldiers were so shocked that their eyes were open wide and didn't know which one was the bride that the prince was looking for.So, in desperation, the soldier took the stepmother and her two daughters back to the castle and let the king and prince decide themselves. The king knew that two girls can wear the slipper, inevitably some shocked, ordered the soldiers to keep their prince, first met the two girl an...
o the prince first secret, their first step to meet with the two girls, and the girl's mother. Prince insisted that this life only to marry a bride, while his bride was left slipper girl that night, now has two girl can put on crystal shoe, the thought can use the glass slipper prince find his only wife, this is how ironic thing! In order to keep the prince's face, stepmother and advice to the king, let the king for the prince in the two girls elect a, as the prince's bride. The king chose the eldest daughter. So, knowing the prince took her stepmother's daughter is the girl dancing with him that night, two people held a grand wedding in the castle, an...
The stepmother didn't want to let the soldiers know there was a Cinderella's home, so take advantage of the two daughters of shoes, secretly took Cinderella out mushroom.But a miracle happened, all two girls can put on the shoe,soldiers don't feel startled stare big eyes, don't know what the girl is Prince really want bride. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to put the stepmother and two girls are back tothe castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that two girls can wear the slipper, inevitably someshocked, ordered the soldiers to keep their prince, first met the two girl and the girl's mother. The prince insisted on this life onl...
这个是灰姑娘的故事,有英文原版。楼上辛苦了
Stepmother did not want to let the soldiers know that there exists a Cinderella home , so take advantage of two daughters, a pair of shoes , Cinderella secretly driven out picking mushrooms . But a miracle happened, the two girls would only be able to wear the shoes , the soldiers feel stunned staring , tell in the end is what girls really want the bride of Prince . So , desperation, stepmother and two soldiers had to pick up girls castle , let the king and the prince himself decision. King knows as much two girls can wear the glass slipper bird , inevitably some shock, the prince ordered his soldiers to be kept confidential, their first step , and the...
The stepmother didnt' want the soldiers knew that Cinderella was present. Therefore, she sent Cinderella out to fetch mushroom while her two daughters tried on the shoes. However, miracles did happen because both girls can wear that shoe. The soldiers were amazed and gazed at the coincidence without being able to tell which one is the true bride that the prince desired. With nothing can do, the soldiers had to get the stepmother and two girls into the castle to let the king and the prince to decide by themselves. After knowing that both girls can wear the crystal shoe, the king can't hold back his surprise, so he ordered the soldier to keep it a secret...
The stepmother doesn't want to let the soldier know Cinderella's existence, so she secretly drive Cinderella away to collect mushrooms while the two daughters are trying on the shoes. But it is surprised that the shoes are fit for both of them, the soldier
stares at them with surprise, not knowing
which girl is exactly the bride the prince really wants. So, in desperation, the soldier has to take her stepmother and two girls back to the castle, leting the king and the prince decide. 见了这两个女孩以及女孩的母亲。王子坚持这一生只娶一个新娘,而他的新娘是那晚留下水晶鞋的女孩,现在,居然有两个女孩都能穿上水晶鞋,这对自以为能用水晶鞋找到自己唯一妻子的王子...
Stepmothers don't want men to know there is a Cinderella at home, so take advantage when his two daughters try shoes, secretly brought a Cinderella out of mushrooms. But a miracle happened, the two girls can wear the shoe, soldiers don't think stunned widened eyes, can't tell which girl is the bride of the Prince really wanted. So, in desperation, soldiers had to step-mother and two girls get back to the Castle, the King and the Prince himself decide. King knew the two girls were able to put on his shoe after that, somewhat shocked Prince ordered his men to secure, first step himself interviewed both the girl and the girl's mother. Prince insists it on...
The stepmother didn't want to let the soldiers know there was a Cinderella'shome, so take advantage of the two daughters of shoes, secretly took Cinderellaout mushroom. But a miracle happened, all two girls can put on the shoe,soldiers don't feel startled stare big eyes, don't know what the girl is Prince really want bride. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to put the stepmother and two girls are back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knewthat two girls can wear the slipper, inevitably some shocked, ordered the soldiersto keep their prince, first met the two girl and the girl's mother. The princeinsisted on this life only ...
我也路过一下,可以google在线
The stepmother didn't want to let the soldiers know there was a Cinderella's home, so take advantage of the two daughters of shoes, secretly took Cinderella out mushroom. But a miracle happened, all two girls can put on the shoe, soldiers don't feel startled stare big eyes, don't know what the girl is Prince really want bride. So, in desperation, the soldiers had to put the stepmother and two girls are back to the castle, let the king and the prince himself. The king knew that two girls can wear the slipper, inevitably some shocked, ordered the soldiers to keep their prince, first met the two girl and the girl's mother. The prince insisted on this life...
您可能关注的推广
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人帮我翻译这个短视频,高分。_百度知道
求英语达人帮我翻译这个短视频,高分。
小女还说了句什么./programs/view/gM6ujimjEL4/这个小女孩和他妈妈的对话翻译.tudou,事成之后再补50http,大概意思我知道,妈咪说了句什么
提问者采纳
看看还有什么)D? How: We&#39!)D:Now:Do you want to open the birthday present early:Oh.)M.!(哦!Good clothes!)M:Bye: It&#39,出发去迪斯尼:Mother D,how do you know I want this?)D.,你打开看看就知道啦)D! Today!)D.(那好吧;ve got a movie: No?)D,how.:Disney:Yeah.!!We's in there?(怎么啦)M:Is your birthday coming.)D?(好啦?)M.;m crying too。妈妈.. Do a happy dance! When daddy gets home from work?(好沉啊。这上面写的什么.(好啊.)M.(哇哦;re joking..(嗯!(我也爱你:Oh:Yeah! I&#39?)D?)D:Pajamas..(我爱迪斯尼. Where do you wanna go, I&#39: Are we?(里面还有什么.I&#39!(哦!!你想去哪儿,没骗你? Snacks:No:You&#39?(有一张电影碟:OK.Mama(妈妈:Where do you want to go with it.?(爸爸?(在家拍成DV!)MM.;ve got a mov,今天一块儿去)(小女孩激动哭了?真的要去啊。)D?(你想提前打开生日礼物吗: Are you exciting.!(不是啊:DV here.我就是! Where do you think we should take these stuff?(你的生日快到了吧:I do.How do you know I want this Mom.?(今天是我生日啊...)M.(不是, I just!哇哦!!)D: No in a week..)M. Just look what&#39.;s for your birthday.)M:We&#39:What else&#39,你怎么知道我想要这个呐?(那我们现在就去吧。)D;re going to Disney Land.)M;m not joking?)M: Oh!今天就去,right...(是呀)M;D指小女孩M:You do!我没开玩笑呐,路易.(恩.:So open up that backpack?(骗人, go sit on the couch?)M.我也哭了, what else,no:Yeah! Let's in there.(我知道啊;t we go!!(生日快乐:Hey?)M&Dad,现在就去:Do you remember!)D?(还有一张影?)M?怎么知道的啊.!(高兴吗;re going:Happy Birthday:Oh! We&#39? Show me?(还记不记这个了. I&#39!(我爱你!)D starts to dance(小女孩一边哭一边跳舞? OK,这是真的..?)M?)M,坐到沙发上)(the little girl goes to sit on the couch)(小女孩转身坐到了沙发上!(迪斯尼? It're leaving today:What's it: Ys in there!)M, Dad:I love you!)D?(那是件睡衣:Why don&#39.:That&#39:You&#39!(等爸爸下班回家咱们就去,你觉得我们把这些东西带到哪儿最好.What is this,Louis?)D:Heavy.)M!)D:I love Disney.,就这些了! My goodness.,是新衣服吗.)M?)D.(恩?(你想把这些东西带到哪儿?)D!走吧.!Wow?这都是为你的生日准备的, we're going?零食!.(嘿.!What else is in there!(拜拜.!( 里面还有什么.(不是,不是!(拜);m crying too.? You can go anywhere.(打开那个书包吧)(The little girl is trying to open up that bag )(小女孩一边打开书包一边说)D;s my birthday today:I love you too.?怎么知道的.:What?哪儿都行!)(小女孩把包里的东西掏完了)M;re going.!)M!)M.:Wow!:Gve been serious(就是今天,她爸爸给了她一个书包)M!来跳个舞..你怎么知道我想要这个的?让我也看看: You&#39,just open it:Daughter
M指小女孩母亲?(喔.!我的天呐?)D,就在这个星期.?(里面都装的什么啊
提问者评价
真是太棒了,谢谢了啊。也谢谢其他各位的回答。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
m是妈妈 g是小女孩
M想早点打开生日礼物吗
m好的到沙发上去 你要过生日了 好吧,你把这个包打开吧
g 好高兴 要拉上吗
m 不 打开吧 看看里面有什么
g 奥我的天哪
m 里面有什么 放在沙发上
g啊有张电影光盘 妈妈你怎么知道我想要这个
m是的看看还有什么
g你怎么知道我要这个 怎么知道的
m看看这个衣服上是什么
m 把衣服放在那边
你还记得吗 给我看看 这是什么
m那里面还有什么 零食 零食 就这些了 你认为我们该把这些东西带到哪去
m你想去哪 你想去任何想去的地方
m我们什么时候去
m现在就是今天 我是认真 我们现在就去迪士尼乐园
g你开玩笑呢吧
m 不我没有 我们走吧
很兴奋吧 今天是你的生日 生日快乐
g今天是我生日吗 我都...
妈:嘿,罗伊,你想提前拆礼物么?
妈:你想?好吧,做到沙发上去。
你的生日要来了?
妈:来打开这个包
孩:好重,是衣服么?
妈:不是,直接打开就行了。看看里面有什么。
孩:噢,我的天呐。
妈:里面有什么?把东西拿出来。
孩:有影碟。你怎么知道我想要这个的,妈妈
妈:耶~还有什么?
孩:还有一张碟片。你究竟是怎么知道我想要这个的,怎么知道的,怎么知道的?
妈:我不知道。
孩:怎么知道的,怎么知道的
妈:睡衣!什么款式的?
孩:上面是一个怪物,哦不是,是米老鼠
妈:哦,米老鼠
里面还有什么?
孩:睡裤。
妈:上面写的什么?
孩:我爱迪士尼
妈:里面还有什么?
又是零食?
——Hi,Roy.
——what?
——Do you want open the birthday present early?
——You do?ok ,go
——is’t you birthday coming?
——ok,-So just open th bag pack
——No no just open it--
——Oh~ my godness
——What it is there?.(…….)
——I get a movie,how do you know I want it mom?
——How do you know I want this ,how how how
——==What kind …
………..Show me
——What is this?
——Snacks that is it
——What do you think we should take off the stuff?
——Do we here,
——where do you want to go insteadYou can go anywhere that you want to go
——Why don’t we go
——Ok,let’s go.
——Now ,to...
您可能关注的推广
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖