Overview of generalized anxiety disorder
Separation anxiety disorder
separation anxiety disorder
Anxiety Neurosis
depression and anxiety symptoms
更多收起网络短语
anxiety disorder
- 引用次数:38
This study provides a new evidence to understand the neurobiological etiology of anxiety disorder.
本研究结果为焦虑症的神经生物病因学假说提供了新的证据。
参考来源 -
anxiety neurosis
- 引用次数:10
Purpose To observe the curative effect of music electroacupuncture on anxiety neurosis.
目的 观察音乐电针治疗焦虑症的疗效。
参考来源 -
anxietdisorders
- 引用次数:1
参考来源 -
anxiety neurosis
- 引用次数:14
to approach the feasibility for treating anxiety neurosis with abdominal breathing.
二、探讨腹式呼吸训练治疗焦虑症的可能性。
参考来源 -
anxiety disorder
- 引用次数:6
Group Reality Therapy can change the locus of control of patients with Anxiety Disorder, and enhance Internality in patients.3.
2.现实治疗取向的团体治疗可以使焦虑症患者的心理控制源发生改变,提高患者的“内控性”。
参考来源 - 现实治疗取向的团体治疗对住院焦虑症患者的疗效研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
这可能有点像让患有抑郁症的人振奋起来,或者是让有焦虑症的人停止担心。
It would have been like telling someone with depression to cheer up, or someone with anxiety to stop worrying.
史密茨和同事希望通过研究确定用于治疗心境障碍和焦虑症的精神性药物是否对肥胖症的发展造成影响。
Smits and his colleagues set out to determine if mood and anxiety disorders might contribute to the development of obesity through the use of psychotropic medications.
有种可能,就是当患有焦虑症的患者出现症状时,他们很有可能去就诊,因此被诊断为中风或是心脏病突发的可能性也会更大。
It could be that patients with anxiety are more likely to go and see their doctor when they have symptoms and therefore are more likely to receive a diagnosis of stroke or heart attack.
Medication, of course, being a major theme of how we deal with certain disorders now, particularly depression and anxiety disorders.
药物治疗是我们如今,治疗某些障碍的主要方法,尤其是在治疗抑郁症和焦虑症的时候。
Although Freud was very sensitive to the brain basis of behavior, Freud was totally convinced that the method through which to cure disorders like depression and anxiety would not be medication but rather through the sort of talk therapy and insight.
尽管弗洛伊德对行为的大脑基础十分着迷,但他确信,抑郁症和焦虑症等障碍,不应采取药物治疗,而应采用会谈性治疗和内省。
焦虑症,又称为焦虑性神经症,是神经症这一大类疾病中最常见的一种,以焦虑情绪体验为主要特征。可分为慢性焦虑(广泛性焦虑)和急性焦虑发作(惊恐障碍)两种形式。主要表现为:无明确客观对象的紧张担心,坐立不安,还有植物神经症状(心悸、手抖、出汗、尿频等)。 注意区分正常的焦虑情绪,如焦虑严重程度与客观事实或处境明显不符,或持续时间过长,则可能为病理性的焦虑。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!使焦虑不安是什么意思_使焦虑不安在线翻译_使焦虑不安什么意思_使焦虑不安的意思_使焦虑不安的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
使焦虑不安是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
使焦虑不安是什么意思 使焦虑不安在线翻译 使焦虑不安什么意思 使焦虑不安的意思 使焦虑不安的翻译 使焦虑不安的解释
使焦虑不安
使焦虑不安 双语例句1. 爸妈发现我焦虑不安,就说些笑话给我听,希望使我镇定下来。&&&&Noticing my anxiety, my parents told me some jokes in the hope of calming me down.2. 相反,我们发现,现在的全活方式使人越来越感到焦虑不安,孤立无援,最终&&&&Instead, we find our present way of life leads to increasing anxiety3. 3. 相反,我们发现,现在的全活方式使人越来越感到焦虑不安,孤立无援,最终导致我们文化的崩溃。&&&&Instead, we find our present way of life leads to increasing anxiety, helplessness, and, eventually, to the disintegration of our culture.4. 相反,我们发现,现在的全活方式使人越来越感到焦虑不安,孤立无援,最终导致我们文化的崩溃。&&&&Instead, we find our present way of life leads to increasing anxiety, helplessness, and, eventually, to the disintegration of our culture. I5. 我焦虑不安、犹犹豫豫地站了十来分钟,直到早餐室一阵喧闹的铃声使我横下了心来:我非进去不可了。&&&&I don't think I shall ever be afraid of you again, Bessie, because I have got used to you, and I shall soon have another set of people to dread.6. 使焦虑不安的反义词6. 她的儿子使她焦虑不安。&&&&Her son was an anxiety to her.7. 闹水灾的那一星期是使我们大家都焦虑不安的日子。&&&&The week of the flood is an anxious time for all of us.8. 911查询·英语单词8. 闹水灾的那一星期是使我们大家都焦虑不安的日子。&&&&The week of the flood was an a time for all of us.9. 这些事可能使你焦虑不安。&&&&These things can make you feel anxious.10. 闹水灾的那一星期是使我们大家都焦虑不安的日子。&&&&The week of the flood was an anxious time for all of us.11. 闹水灾的那一星期是使我们大家都焦虑不安的日子&&&&&&The week of the flood be an anxious time for all of us12. 12. 我们都为星期五将举行的大考而焦虑不安。闹水灾的那一星期是使我们大家都焦虑不安的日子&&&&&&We were all in a sweat over the big test we would get on Friday. The week of the flood be an anxious time for all of us13. 噢!我这里的天气真好。重庆沉闷的天气使我感到焦虑不安。你必须要注意你的健康。你可以做到这一点,那么我也会的。如果你发生了什么事你必须第一时间告诉我。今天就写到这里吧,因为我的工作将会忙得不可开交。&&&&&&Oh the weather is well in my there. chongqing's hot weather gets me worred. you must be watchful of your health. you can do it, so am I, If you have some thing you must tell in the first time. today write there. because I will in busy by my work. kiss you.14. 拔苗助长、超前学习常常诱惑着家长,但这会使孩子养成一种害怕失败,焦虑不安的心理状态。&&&&&&It is often tempting to hurry the child beyond his natural learning rate, but this can set up dangerous feelings of failure and states of anxiety in the child.使焦虑不安是什么意思,使焦虑不安在线翻译,使焦虑不安什么意思,使焦虑不安的意思,使焦虑不安的翻译,使焦虑不安的解释,使焦虑不安的发音,使焦虑不安的同义词,使焦虑不安的反义词,使焦虑不安的例句,使焦虑不安的相关词组,使焦虑不安意思是什么,使焦虑不安怎么翻译,单词使焦虑不安是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐