求一篇英语作文大全 详情看问题补充。

资讯|备考|互动
关于愚人节的英语作文汇总
来源:新东方在线
摘要:新东方在线中考网为大家整理了一些关于愚人节的英语作文,供同学们学习。
  对于它的起源众说纷纭,但人们在这一天共同的活动是捉弄别人,如果上当了就会被称为&四月愚人(April Fool)&。为大家整理了一些关于愚人节的英语作文,供同学们学习。关于愚人节的英语作文汇总序号关于愚人节的英语作文汇总查看详情12345  作文要勤动手才会有进步,同学们可以用英语写写自己在愚人节发生的事情或感受。更多、,请关注。  来源:新东方在线论坛
责任编辑:houxiaomeng
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
中考网络课堂
中考公开课
中考热报课程
2013中考时间表
1北京中考报名时间
1月14日到25日
2北京中考专业加试时间 5月4日至5日3北京中考体育现场考试 5月1日至5月20日4北京中考文化课考试 6月24日至26日5北京中考成绩查询时间 7月4日6北京中考录取时间 7月9日求英语大神.写一篇英语作文,1描述漫画内容,2分析漫画所揭示的问题,3提出你的看法.开头已给出:In the picture,we can see five figers of a hand._作业帮
求英语大神.写一篇英语作文,1描述漫画内容,2分析漫画所揭示的问题,3提出你的看法.开头已给出:In the picture,we can see five figers of a hand.
求英语大神.写一篇英语作文,1描述漫画内容,2分析漫画所揭示的问题,3提出你的看法.开头已给出:In&the&picture,we&can&see&five&figers&of&a&hand.
In the picture, we can see five fingers of a hand, in which of them there are notes.
It reads from the thumb that I am powerful. It reads form the index finger that it is the most flexible for me to grab things. It reads from the middle finger that I am the tallest. It reads from the ring finger that the whole hand is disabled without me. It reads from the little finger that I am good at pick one's ear.
This image shows that five fingers carry out their own duties. Not a single one can be omitted.
And therefore, I hold a firm belief that union is the basis of achievement.求一篇写招聘广告的英语作文_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
求一篇写招聘广告的英语作文
被浏览229次
workplace:Rose
restausant
Address:17Bridge
Tel:828----8782
phone:手机:138xxxx6828
采纳率:48%
Rose restausant,the largest multi-service company in China, specializes in catering, good accommodation services, facility management, etc. Due to its rapid development in Shanghai, now we are looking for talent with minimum 3 years experience in services management in the following areas:
Catering Manager
Aged 27 to 30.
College graduate. 3 years' experience in catering. Preferably in managerial position. Fluent English in both written and spoken communication. Self-motivated and service-oriented.
Sales Administrator
Bachelor degree majoring in English with good computer skills. Detailoriented and prior working experience as a translator will be advantageous.
Business Development Manager
Minimum 3 years' relevant experience preferably in service business. Bachelor degree or above. Proficient in English and computer operation. Self-motivated and team-oriented.
We provide you not only a job, but a career in Rose. Our address is 17Bridge street Fifth Arenue.We are always here honestly looking forward to your coming if you have enough interest. and please contact with our HR Manager Alan.Tel:828----8782 mobile phone:手机:138xxxx6828
汗,把中间的那些具体的删了就可以了 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了With the improvement of people’s life, private cars are getting more and more popular in big cities. As a result there are lots of traffic jams, and the air we breathe is terrible. What’s worse, there are also lots of traffic accidents with those careless drivers.But every coin has two sides. As a symbol of modern society, cars make our life more comfortable. I think there’s a simple solution to these problems. First, I will buy an environmentally friendly car in the future, for that doesn’t create pollution. Then, I suggest people use public transport during rush hours. Finally, the government should take measures to solve the traffic problems, such as widen the roads, build overpasses and so on.这是一篇正反利弊类的作文,文章贴近考生生活,具有时代性,生活性,思想性和可写性。要求学生描述出私家车在日常生活中的利弊,并谈谈自己的看法。看法要紧紧围绕主题,并适当运用各种高级词汇和连接词,并恰当运用多种句型。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
阅读下面背景提示,根据提示和所给写作内容用英语写一篇120词左右的短文。背景提示:Earth Hour is a global WWF (World Wildlife Fund) climate change plan. The campaign(活动) invites individuals, businesses, governments and communities to turn off their lights from 20:30 to 21:30 on the last Saturday in March every year to show their support for action on climate change. Earth Hour 2009 was held on March 28, 2009. More than 3000 cities from 80 countries and areas took part in it.写作内容:最近,你们班同学就 “地球一小时”活动展开了一场热烈的讨论。下表是这次讨论的结果。请你用英语介绍你们班的讨论结果并阐明你自己的观点。60%的同学支持40%的同学反对你的看法引起人们对全球气候变暖的关注做秀,意义不大……节约能源收效甚微全世界共同努力,保护地球给人们生活、学习和工作带来不便…………&注意:1. 字数120左右;2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:全球变暖-global warming做秀:show不便:inconvenienceLast week our class had a heated discussion on Earth Hour._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
你的邻居最近写信向你抱怨从你房里传出的噪音。请回一封信给你的邻居。信中包括以下内容:1. 解释噪音的来源;2.道歉;3.描述你将采取的措施.注意:1. 你不需要写任何地址;2. 开头已给出;3. 不少于100词。Dear James, I was very shocked to get your letter saying that_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours truly,& Bill
“读书周”活动中我校英语网站以That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit.(好书开卷引人入胜,闭卷使人获益)为主题进行征文比赛。请以中学生的视角,结合你最喜欢的一本书写一篇120左右的参赛文章。注意:①无须写标题;②除诗歌外,文体不限;③开头已给出,不得再抄写,不计入总词数;④文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;⑤词数为120左右。I don't think I
nevertheless, I attach much importance to reading.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你正在爱尔兰学习,你的朋友对于爱尔兰这个国家很感兴趣,请你根据下面提供的信息介绍一下Republic of Ireland 的基本情况。词数:120左右。国名Republic of
Ireland位置英国西面,环海首都都柏林Dublin历史历史悠久,境内城堡、古迹众多面积7万多平方千米气候温带海洋性气候mild
sea climate人口400万语言爱尔兰语(本族语);英语(多数人使用)
假设你是李华,你在英国的笔友Tommy最近为自己发胖感到苦恼。请你根据所给提示,给他发一封100词左右的电子邮件。邮件内容包括:可能造成发胖的原因(如饮食,锻炼等),至少写出两条;简述你自己的相关的健康生活方式。注意:邮件开头和落款已经为你写好。Dear Tommy,I am really feeling bad that you are being troubled by overweight these days. _______________________________________________________________________________Yours, Li Hua
随着互联网的发展和普及,网络购物在中国也变得越来越普遍了,甚至已经成了我们日常生活的一部分了;相信同学们身边一定有不少同学已经通过网络进行购物了,比如淘宝网(),京东商城()等;但是网络购物究竟有何利弊呢? 请写一篇短文,谈谈网上购物的好处与坏处。(第一句已给出.)  We talked about the advantages and disadvantages of internet shopping these days. happiness of shopping with our friends.
假如你是高一学生李华,请根据以下提示把上周一下午你上体育课的经历写一封英语信给你的好友王兰与她分享你的经历和体会。字数:100左右。内容要点:(1)时间:上周一下午体育课(2)过程:上课铃响后全班同学在操场上集合,然后做了些准备活动(warming-up exercises),接着听老师讲解并看他示范,我因心情紧张而失败,老师鼓励我不灰心,反复练习,终于跳过3米。(3)体会:只要有恒心(perseverance)就一定能成功Dear Wang Lan, I’m writing to tell you one of my unforgettable experiences in my senior school. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YoursLi Hua
书面表达(共1题,满分15分)三月有许多节日,如学雷锋日(3.5),三八妇女节(3.8),植树节(3.12)等,选择一个你认为最有意义或者最喜欢的节日,写封信给你的美国笔友Tom介绍:1.说出你喜欢这个节日的理由。2.你通常怎样度过这些节日。3.你周围的人(父母,老师,同学或邻居等)对你的做法的反应。Dear Tom:March is a special month with many festivals, such as Le Feng’s Day, Women’s Day and Tree Planting Day. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!Yours SincerelyLi Hua学校要求写一篇英语文章的书面表达 内容看问题补充 假如你是学生会主席,请你以学生会的名义于3月2日写一则书面通知.通知内容如下1.\x05事宜:关于计算机用途及如何利用Internet进行学习_作业帮
学校要求写一篇英语文章的书面表达 内容看问题补充 假如你是学生会主席,请你以学生会的名义于3月2日写一则书面通知.通知内容如下1.\x05事宜:关于计算机用途及如何利用Internet进行学习
学校要求写一篇英语文章的书面表达 内容看问题补充 假如你是学生会主席,请你以学生会的名义于3月2日写一则书面通知.通知内容如下1.\x05事宜:关于计算机用途及如何利用Internet进行学习的讲座2.\x05主讲人:清华大学计算机系田野教授3.\x05时间:3月5日,星期二,下午2:004.\x05地点:图书馆316室5.\x05参加者:电脑爱好者要求:短文的语句要连贯,通顺;格式正确;内容应包括以上要点;字数60个左右.参考词汇:学生会 the Student Union 计算机系 Department of Computer Science
noticethere will be a special lecture in the our school liborary,316 room at 14:00 tuesday afternoon,marth 5th . In the lecture ,we will invite
professor Tianye coming from Department of Computer Science ,Tsinghua University ,Who will give us a wonderful discussion about the activites of computer and how to study with the internet .If you are interesting in the computer ,please join us .
the Student Union

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐