急求英语作文大全

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'急求150字英语作文!!!
假如你对普通话在校推广情况进行调查,随时说普通话的‰13 只在班上或课堂的‰75从来不说的‰12   写一篇英语报告 分析数据 得出结论(说明推广程度)提出建议
09-03-05 &
My family :There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh.My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.
请登录后再发表评论!
We've been waiting for so long,and at last it comes true!The 29th Olympic Games will be held in our great country.It's not only a time to show how strong our altiletes are but also a valuable chance to exhibit how beautiful and thriving our country is! We are junior school students now ,so we have to do something for the Olympic Games.We can pay attention to protect our environment or do some other things to do a little contribution to the famous activity. I hope the 29th Olympic Games will be held successfully。 我们已经等待了很长时间,最后终于成为了现实!第29界奥林匹克运动会将在我们这个大城市里举行.这不仅是展示我们的运动员有多么强的时候,而且是一个展示我们祖国有多么美丽多么繁荣昌盛的宝贵的机会!我们现在是中学生,所以我们必须要为奥林匹克做些什么.我们可以注意保护环境或是做一些其他的事情来为这个著名的活动做一点贡献.我希望这次第29界奥林匹克运动会能够圆满成功!
请登录后再发表评论!
其实英语作文无须像语文作文那样写得很优美,只要语法对就行了!!如果考试想多拿分,那么就把句子写长,如果没办法写长,就在句子里多使用逗号,那么还没有使用句号句子就还没有结束,那样,句子就会长 坚持每天用英文写日记;把课本上的好句背下来;每天坚持用英文和同学、老师说话;把课本的单词背好,避免不必要的丢分!
请登录后再发表评论!急求一篇英语作文!关于爱好方面的 讲述一下你的爱好是什么,以及你从中得到的乐趣,150词左右即可~
I enjoy reading books very much,because there are lots of interesting things in them.Two years ago,I didn't like reading very much.I had plenty of time,but I spent lots of time on playing with computers.When I was very young,I didn't think reading book was interesting,because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.I've changed now.I enjoy reading novels,because there're lots of interesting stories.I love to read Harry Potter.That's a good novel.I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England.I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.I hate the words like "to be continued" in a novel.That makes me very sad,because I don't know the end of the story.I also hate the words like "the end",because I want to read more.Some of my friends think that I'm strange.Maybe you can find the interesting things in a book,so don't waste your time in the computers any more.If you read very much,you抣l get lots of knowledge.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语作文高中作文即可80词就够!_百度知道
急求英语作文高中作文即可80词就够!
She is also humorous,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动.She doesn&#39。他是运动型的。
我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远。每天早上.
我喜欢篮球
我是一个个子高高的. I hope it will come true,and I like my English teacher;我不需要画, with shorthair,喂它,留着短发。然后我洗碗打扫屋子;t want to do any sports.You could sem more serious. There are many famous stars in it。我会在学习上帮助他, too.He got angry only when we were too noisy in class,with short hair,她对我们说. I love basketball。但这需要时间和金钱成本养猫. No one can stop me,更外向。她也很幽默,t give Teacher Miao&quot,and she doesn&#39。他是一个非常善良的年轻人。
我喜欢NBA,也喜欢我的英语老师3。4,我会说我去学校。英语老师布置的作业不是很多. It’s one of the strongest contenders。 7. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning。姚明在NBA.After class.What impressed me a lot was his grace。下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳. O I don&#39. Its hair is as white as snow,而我很严肃,乔丹, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy。我今天很忙过得很有趣,没有给我们太大的压力, it&#39.He was as Chinese, I don&#39。他是我们的骄傲. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast,但是很结实,帮父母做早饭, or the cat will make t Olympic Maths is far away from me.
I like English。有时候,但是我们却各有不同:“下午放假”很多同学都当真了、
My teacher
My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old。
我可以玩;t hm looking for a weekend. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. I often play games with it. So each game of the NBA is wonderful.She has a son,没有一个老师,清洁它。英语老师对我们很严格。我爱篮球,或猫会使他们又脏又臭的;s champion is Spur Team,这是一个快乐的周末、
The people who I adore
When I was in primary school、
 I&#39, I am short。晚上我上网. He is tall。他很乐于助人.At this weekend, Tim.He used to be a very believable defender and never fouled on any of us, strong。所有的球星可以跳, KTeacher Miao&quot. Sometimes the players can perform miracles. My friend is wilder than me and I am s a center forward.
我最好的朋友
我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好, fat, not a teacher! But。我父母和我花费很多时间照看它,she said to us, shoot and pour in the basket.His sonsy personality inspired me to be kind to everyone I met.Many students dare not talk. He plays basketball well,而虚弱。
在这个周末。他很生气. I really had a busy and interesting day。下课后,他就像一个朋友; Day.That was my well-beloved & I can do everything interesting. He&#39。我们必须打扫房子时。如艾伦. He&#39. It brings me a lot of pleasure。我们都喜欢拿他的课、
basketball
I&#39, O's happy and it&#39, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to me, there was a teacher who taught me mor Handwriting doesn&#39。他提出的一个中心.Oh。他又高又瘦;t give us too much homework, Donken,because she is very strict,而我更擅长于学习;我可以做任何有趣的,we like our Engllish teacher、
It was sunny and very hot today, weak. We all liked to take his class, Iveson。与他相比,活泼的男孩。今年的冠军是马刺队。我很喜欢打篮球因为它是有趣的. I like playing basketball very much because it&#39, more than ten years older than us and taught us English,比我们十多岁教我们英语, feedin,奥尼尔等, Jordan。他曾经是一个非常可信的后卫不污染对我们任何人,&quot。它给我带来了很多快乐,and sometimes。我希望它会成真. This is my dream。给我印象最深的是他的恩典,这是免费的。我们害怕考试不及格。有很多著名的明星. Such as Alan。它使我很开心; and he was just like a friend。在上课的时候很多同学都不敢说话, what a happy weekend。,只有当我们在教室太吵了。我也是短头发.This year&#39.
Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room,因为老师很严格;t bother me,我可以唱,因为老师会批评我们. Every morning.Many students thought it true。一些时候他马虎又懒散;t pass;笔迹不打扰我,我想。我经常和它一起玩, too。6。
哦。这是快乐的. Yao Ming is in the NBA. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day、看故事书,他经常和我们一起踢足球;s only my dream. But we are so different.
我有一个梦想
我在找一个周末,看起来大概40多岁。我们都喜欢叫他“苗老师”;t have to play the violin. He&#39,he often played soccer with us。5 .Sometimes.We all liked to call him &quot,科比,射倒在篮子里,我把它作为一个小朋友,艾维森.
I think our friendshNeal and so on. We have to clean the house from time to time。没有人能阻止我,这只是我的梦; 。你可以看到他总是微笑, I think,because the teacher will criticise us if we don&#39.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam、
I have a cat named Mimi,she is very friendly and kind to us. But it takes time and costs money to keep the cat,咪咪将对我挥动它的前腿之前对它说再见。他开朗的个性激励我要对每个人我见过。我起得很早;you are going to have a holiday this afternoon&m a tall and lively boy. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. And I will help him with his study.
我最崇拜的人
我在小学的时候,玩家可以创造奇迹. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study.
我的英语老师长得很漂亮,在愚人节那天, more outgoing than I am and i&#39。这是我的梦想,但是有时她对我们很和蔼;s our pride,我显得矮胖。休息一会后我上午做作业,有一位老师教我在课堂上比这更多,各种体育运动都很喜欢.I like NBA。有时 我们很喜欢英语老师。所以每一场比赛的NBA是美好的,他有一个儿子。它的毛像雪一样白.Our English teacher is very strict with us。他比我更有趣。那是我的心爱的“苗教师”.On the April Fools&#39。
我喜欢英语. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don&#39。2,很友好。他是中国人;s free。我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静;奥林匹克数学是远离我;s interesting。他篮球打得好. It&#39. My parents and I spend much time taking care of it、
My best friend
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well.
今天天气晴朗比较热.
我有一只叫咪咪。在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒。我喜欢NBA. I like NBA. He is funnier有几篇.I can play and I can sing,我没有小提琴!但是,你自己选一下吧. All the ball stars can jump,蒂姆邓肯。这是一个强有力的竞争者!1
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
There is no doubt that learning English is vital for us. On the one hand, English has become an international language that people can communicate with each other in many countries. On the other hand, if we learn English well, we could get more chance of success.
毫无疑问,学习英语对于我们来说是至关重要的。一方面,英语已成为国际语言,,人们在很多国家都可以用之来交流。另一方面,如果我们学好英语,我们成功的几率就会更高。
However, it is well-known that there are many methods for us to learn English well. There are some tips. First, we can study in a group to improve learning efficiency. Second, we could listen to English songs and watch E ...
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语求职作文!要求:表达自己对该工作的渴求态度;尽量展示自己的技能和经历;信中应包括自己的联系方式.词数150——200.有好的百度的范文也可发上来,
土克拉450r
英语求职作文Dear Manager,
Several days ago,when I surfing the internet I accidentally clicked into your company's homepage.I was attrackted by the recruitment at once.So I apply for the job as a secretary to turn my wish into action.
My name is XXX,a graduate from the XXX University of China.When I was a student I did well in the Journalism and Communication study ,which is my major. Besides, I read widely and tried every means to improve my English in my spare time. So my oral English is quite good and I can also speak very fluent Chinese. As a graduate, lacking work experience is almost inevitable ,so I take an active part in the social activities and exercitation. At the same time, different positions have offered me opportunities to understand different job aspects. As to my character, outgoing and optimistic is my main feature. I always believe that life is wonderful and everyday should be cherished because everyday is the first day of your remaining life. So I choose a satisfying way to enjoy my life,that is climbing. On the other hand ,I 'm very strict
with myself. I always want things to be done as quickly as possible, I really feel a sense of accomplishment when the task has been done and turns out to be good.
If I have the honor to be your secretary, you will be very relaxious. Not only will I do my work perfectly ,but also try to build a ceremony atmosphere. Providing that a further discussion or meet is necessary, please call at XXXXXXXXX or e-mail through .
I am waiting for your reply.
Your sincerely
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自己想.....................
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐