写一篇英语作文大全。 1.如今不少学生在英...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“书面表达。写一篇介绍你自己学习英语情况的英语短文。60-80...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达&&& 经过了半个学期的共同学习,你和你的同学相处得如何,你一定交了不少好朋友吧!请写一篇60词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你们班和你的同学的情况。
书面表达。校报 School Newspaper 有个Weekly Star 栏目,在校内征文。要求介绍自己的爱好、日常学习、校园生活等情况。请你以Li Mei的身份向这个栏目投稿,写一篇介绍自己的短文,词数为70-80。Dear Weekly Star,&&&& I'm very glad to write to you. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。假如你叫Li&Ming,你在自己的博客中发表了一篇寻找笔友的文章,希望能找一位对你的英语学习有帮助的笔友。在文章中,你给出了自己的联系地址和联系方式。&&& 来信请寄:山东省青岛市新华路308号,或发邮件到(&send&an&e-mail&to):lm.&com。请根据以上提示,用英语写一篇60词左右的短文。&&& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________初一英语作文要求:假如你是NO.1 Middle school的一名学生,请你用英文写一篇60词左右的短文,向你的英国朋友介绍一下你们学校的情况(不使用真实姓名、地名).短文要包括以下几个方面的内容:1.校园(school campus)2.老师和同学3.学习情况以下词语供选用,短文的第一句已经给出:trees flower kind friendly word hard take care of be strict with get on well with subject love开头:I am a student of middle school
I am a student of middle school.I love
my school very much.There are many trees and flowers in the school campus.They are beautiful .After class we usually play games on the campus. The school
teachers are always strict with our study,but
kind .They teach us many things in the class.The classmates are friendly
i can get on well with
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
问答题假定你是李华,毕业后准备去英国留学,现在想要寻找一个母语为英语的留学生练习口语,就此写一篇100字左右的短文。
1.找伙伴原因
2.对对方要求
3.自己能够给对方的帮助
注意:可适当增加细节使表达通畅。 参考答案Dear friends,
I am Li Hua.I will soon graduate from the university and I have made up my mind to go to England ......查看详解
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.Traffic SafetyB.Be CarefulC.How to Drive a CarD.A Traffic Accident2A.fair and equalB.fair and kindC.powerful and equalD.confident and fair3A.to sayB.tellingC.shoutD.saying4A.it is artificially illuminatedB.it is made up of a concentrated beam of lightC.it sends out heat in all directionsD.its heat is increased by the heat of the sun5.填空题 参考答案Expected→expecting
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷2014中考英语作文预测1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014中考英语作文预测1
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文​预​测
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢80词英语作文,英语作文高手请进,高赏酬!现在不少学生间存在攀比现象,比比谁有更新潮的手机,更漂亮的衣服成为了他们关心的请按要求写一篇英语短文.内容包括:1、你是否支持中学生之间的攀比;2、你的理由.注意:词数80个左右.提示词:fashion-conscious , compete , meaning , earn , be keen on , fashionable , simple , waste , keep up with
Overload丶巃
Recently, increasing number of students became fashion-conscious. They competed with each other and wanted to show their fashion styles. Clothes and cell phone are the tow most popular things for them to compete. In my opinion, there is no meaning to compare these staff. It is a waste of money. Most of the students don’t have the abilities to earn money. Therefore, they use their parents’ money to keep up with the fashion, which leads to a huge expense for these families. As a result, I don’t agree the fashionable competition in students.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐