急求英语作文大全!

急求英语作文,关于健康生活类的,200——300词左右,最好有中文注解,
The definition of “Healthy Life Style” include a positive living attitude towards life,eating a balanced diet,exercises regularly,which is three to five times a week with at least thirty to forty-five minutes per session.Regular social interactions and regular physical check-up.I would like to add on enrichment personal knowledge in the list.All of us are very busy every day.Students are facing a piling up of home works and assignments.Blue collars and white collars rush to working places and offices.Traffic jammed,unsolved problems,frustrations,new challenges.Stress became the first thing in the morning.We have forgotten our own needs as human being,until the alarm of our biologic clocks been trigger off.We finally realize that we should have done a little more for ourselves earlier.Because we have ignored what our body tells us,so we paid a higher price.It is not too late to start our plan.We can not avoid our problems every day,but we can change our ways of thinking.We could take our routine work as physical exercise.For example,I have to take couple of hours to clean my house per week.Whenever I do,I either switched on the music or sang songs loudly.I felt that I could finish my routine work faster in a happy mood.I took turns to use my arms to clean my bathroom wall,which is exactly the same exercises for shoulders.I guess I will never have to see orthopedic doctors because of my frozen shoulder when I reach that particular age.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的基本要求:
首先,一个段落必须有一个中心即主题思想,该中心由主题句特别是其中的题旨来表达。整个段落必须紧扣这个主题(stick or hold to the topic),这就是段落的统一性(unity)。其次,一个段落必须有若干推展句,使主题思想得到充分展开,从而给读者一个完整的感觉,这就是完整性(completeness or adequateness)。再者...
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
现在为止还没有找到宇宙除了地球外其他有氧气的星球。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'急求英语作文!!!!_作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
急求英语作文!!!!收藏
假如你是北京五中的学生李华,准备到英国去作一年的交换生,希望在所学校附近找一个寄宿家庭。请你给对方学校写一封电子邮件,内容包括:1个人简介2对寄宿家庭的要求3你的联系方式。
给钱就帮你
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急求英语作文《my dream birthday Party》马上就要!
My Birthday PartyEvery year I hold a grand birthday party and this year is not an exception.On that day,I invited my classmates and neighbors to spend the time together.We cut cakes,lit the candles,and I made a wish.I wished I could pass all the examinations this semester.It was just a small wish but it was from the bottom of my heart!My parents also attended the party and they gave me a big present.It was a Transformer toy!Oh I was so glad.It was something I had dreamed for.I kissed my parents and hugged them so tightly.They are the best parents in the world!The party was held for hours but I felt it was very short.Maybe happy times are always spent fast.I am now looking forward to my next birthday party.What gift will my parents give me next time?It is always a secret for me.sorry,我也不知道,就从别的地方抄来
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语作文 80字,题目我最重要的第一次_百度知道
急求英语作文 80字,题目我最重要的第一次
提问者采纳
books and school supplies, but also make me become confident, everyone was happy. My most unforgettable memory was the first time to be a volunteer.
I was surprised that I actually chatted with them for almost an hour. Finally, we played
games together, and talked with them about
school lives  Everyone has an unforgettable experience,
chose some books and students&#39. Volunteer activities not only bring me happiness. Last summer holidays we went to a village primary school
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
你可以用翻译软件,把你想该说的话写下来翻译下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询