英语作文大全急急急!

一篇英语作文,急急急!!!!_百度知道
一篇英语作文,急急急!!!!
假如你是某中学学生李华,最近,你们班同学正在参加某英文报社的一个讨论,讨论的话题是:父母的收入有必要让孩子知道吗.?请根据下列情况给报社写一封信,介绍讨论情况(1)70%的同学认为应该让孩子知道父母的收入理由:1知道父母收入后,知其来之不易,更加努力学习;2知道父母收入后,可以理解家长的艰辛,学会节俭,为大人 分忧。(2)30%的同学认为没有必要让孩子知道父母的收入理由:1知道父母收入较高,会以为不用努力学习,能够一直依靠父母;2知道父母收入较高,会助长乱花钱习气谢谢啦,给高分啊,在线等!!!!
我有更好的答案
我不会英语,打字行吗
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语作文 急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!原创!!!!!_百度知道
大学英语作文 急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!原创!!!!!
作文标题是
on line shopping logistics,180字以上
原创啊!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Online shopping logisticsIn recent years, people are creasy aboutshopping online. They like it because the price online is much cheaper andthere are many more options than in the store, they do not need to go too farand also they can easily check out by clicking the mouse for few times insteadof standing in line for a long time. The most important issue is the logisticswill deliver the item to the shopper’s hand directly, which save people lot oftime and trouble.Along with the popular of online shopping,the logistics is hotter and hotter. Right now there are hundreds of logisticcompanies in China.They offer many logistic services:
They make delivery.This is the main service, the logistic agent receives thetarget package from the online seller and after few procedures, and the packagewill be delivered to the buyer. Most logistic companies can deliver nationwide.
They pick up personal package.If people want to return the item to the seller, they donot need to go to the logistic store, they can simply make a phone call, and alogistic agent will come to their house and pick up the package and deliver tothe destination.
They offer freight collectservice.This means when there is an agreement between the buyer andthe seller of this service. They provide the delivery service first, andcollect the freight fee when they make the delivery.
Online tracking service.As long as you have the tracking number from a specifiedlogistic company, you can track the package at any time online. It’s quite convenience,and most logistic companies offer this service.
Other services:The logistic companies also provide other services likekeep valuable goods, store customer’s items, one day delivery, internationaldelivery etc…The services logistic companies providemake the world more convenience, and also they get closer between company tocompany, companies to consumers, as well as person to person. It is
I believe it will be much better in the future.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
大学英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!英语作文修改_百度知道
急急急!英语作文修改
急急急!英语作文修改志愿者日要到了,学校又要组织志愿者献爱心活动。请回顾一下去年你在IVD做了那些事情,并根据自己的爱好及特长选择一项IVD is coming again, now I still remember the meaningful things we did last year.
Last year, my classmates and I spent an afternoon visiting the local home for the elderly. We sang songs and played games with the old people. During our visit, the home was full of the sound of laughter. Some of them were in poor health, so they couldn’t go outside and the visits by us brought sunshine into their lives.
For this year’s IVD, I came up with a plan. We will go to the Orphanage and wrap colorful packages filled with toys, clothes, and school suppliers, each with a child’s name. I want all of them to know they are special and weren’t forgotten. I can imagine when they open their packages, their faces beam and their bright smiles light up the room.
In my view, doing volunteer work is a great way to explore different careers and made me experience that giving is receiving. I know that when you help others, you become like a pebble thrown into a pond. With each ripple you create, you spread love that continues to give.希望老师帮忙修改一下这篇作文的时态、语法问题,以及看看这两篇作文是否有地方写得不全面什么的,挑挑问题。总感觉详略有些问题,观点写得有点少,但又不知道加什么,所以希望老师给补充几句好的观点。还有,希望修改后的作文能达到11分以上。(满分15分)谢谢老师!o(∩_∩)o
英语高手进
IVD又来了,现在我还记得去年我们做有意义的事。去年,我和我的同学们花了一个下午的老人参观当地的家庭。我们唱歌、玩游戏,老年人。我们访问期间,家里充满了笑声。他们中的一些人身体不好,所以他们不能到外面去,我们参观了阳光进入他们的生活。今年的椎间盘,我想出了一个计划。我们将去孤儿院,包装五颜六色的包装,填充玩具,衣服,和学校的供应商,每一个孩子的名字。我希望所有人知道他们是特殊的,不忘记。我可以想象,当他们打开他们的计划,他们的脸梁和他们灿烂的笑容照亮了房间。在我看来,做志愿者的工作是探索不同的职业生涯中一个伟大的方式,让我的经验,给正在接收。我知道,当你帮助别人,你就变成了一个石子投入池塘。每个波纹你创造,你传播爱,继续给自己看看顺不顺,我建议你改一改!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
不会啊为了红包不得已为之。爱上顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶大大大
爱上顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶大大大
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文!!!!!急急急!_百度知道
In my family,I have too many rules. It’s diffcult but king of interesting.On
weekdays.Ihave to get up early in the morning.I can’t watch TV and go out on school nights,I have to go home quickly after school,because I have much homework to do.And Ihave to wash my hands before you have meals. I can’t talk loudly when my family are having dinner.Igo to bed by tne.On weekends,if my mother doesn’t stay at home.I must look after my litter sister.I have to help my mom clean the room.Imust do some dishes when we finish eating.In the evening.Ihave to go for a walk with my cute day.And I can’t hang out with my friends.Later I have to help my mom make dinner.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文!急急急!_百度知道
英语作文!急急急!
假如你是某校报英文版的小记者,下面漫画内容是你暑假去庐山的所见所闻。根据图片信息,请以“Behave Yourself in Public Places&为题,用英语写一篇短文。要求如下:1;简要描述图中的信息。2;发表个人感想。词数100左右!
Last Sunday, I went sightseeing with my friends in the Fairy Lake Park. The park was full of freshness and beauty of spring, with the sun shining and birds singing. When I was enjoying the fantastic scenery around, something unpleasant caught my eye. A young couple in a boat were eating, talking and laughing loudly as if they were the only people in the world. What's worse, they spat and even threw rubbish into the lake, totally ignoring the noticeable sign &No Littering& nearby. What a shame!
Such behavior left me deep in thought. If all visitors to the Fairy Lake Park do as the couple did, the lake will be severely polluted and soon turned into a huge dustbin. I think all of us should mind our behavior in public places. Only in this way can we live in more comfortable and beautiful surroundings.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
漫画里面是什么啊?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐