英语作文大全我最喜爱的音乐频道60词

假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都_百度作业帮
假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都
假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都喜欢看电影,我的数学比他好,但是他的英语比我好
My best friend is Peter.He is fourteen years old ,is the same as me,but I am taller than him.We have different personality and hobbies.I am more sporty than Peter,but he is quieter than me.I love sports and goodPeter loves music and he good at singing very much.Both of us like watching movies,so we usually go to the cinema together.For our school work,my mathematics is better,but Peter's result in English is better than me.我最喜欢的音乐家,英语作文_百度作业帮
我最喜欢的音乐家,英语作文
我最喜欢的音乐家,英语作文
When the topic comes the music,there is a person who everyone can not ignore.He is my favourate,a very great German musician--Beethoven,who is one of the most famous person in music area of human history.剩下的给分再写~
dkdljlgjhjhskhbkdgkhgbshgkhfkhtufhgfhgjhfjghskfhgkhtwurhtrh您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
三年级英语作文:I love music
来源:  19:14:21 【】 
  Many people like music. It has many sorts: soft music is graceful, rock music fast, classical music GREat, light music relaxing, and children, music interesting.  You can pick and choose whatever you like. Now popular songs are in fashion. If you like music, you usually like singing, too. I am no exception.  My brother and I like pop songs, and my parents like to listen to soft music. We are a musical family. Do you like music? Is your family full of music, too? Music is really GREat! I like it very much.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:24:38)?&&( 11:23:37)?&&( 11:22:35)?&&( 11:21:26)?&&( 11:20:25)?&&( 11:19:28)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我最喜爱的音乐家是权志龙 写一篇英语作文 60词左右 规定60词左右_百度作业帮
我最喜爱的音乐家是权志龙 写一篇英语作文 60词左右 规定60词左右
我最喜爱的音乐家是权志龙 写一篇英语作文 60词左右 规定60词左右
My favorite singer is QuanZhiLong,he is Korean famous singer,is the captain of the BIGBANG and Rapper.He is YG Entertainment,one of the main producers.For sharp fashion trends,the extraordinary stage control ability,and all the lyrics creation was let GD quickly became the latest trend.I like him,not because he is handsome enough,not because he has a fashion sense but also because I like his songs,his talent and his strong quality.He once after many years of training,in the face of year after year,he is never discouraged,he is QuanZhiLong,my favorite singer.
我也很喜欢他的!如满意 望采纳哦〜英语作文一篇描述一下Betty一家昨晚八点所做的事情Betty:Betty's father:看报纸Betty's mother:读小说Betty's sister:听音乐60词左右快_百度作业帮
英语作文一篇描述一下Betty一家昨晚八点所做的事情Betty:Betty's father:看报纸Betty's mother:读小说Betty's sister:听音乐60词左右快
英语作文一篇描述一下Betty一家昨晚八点所做的事情Betty:Betty's father:看报纸Betty's mother:读小说Betty's sister:听音乐60词左右快
At eight o'clock last night, Betty, a person is at home to do their own thing. Betty was doing her homework. Betty's father is reading a newspaper. Betty's mother is very obsessed with looking at the novel. Betty's sister, listening to good music. They are quiet, like no one at home, they do very seriously and invested their own thing, do not speak, so they do things very efficient, they are very busy, had a very full, well ah What a pleasant evening~这是我写的,共83个词,希望楼主能采纳,这都是我辛辛苦苦打出来的

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐