整个&:& ent ...
在&&中查看更多...
整个&:&全体。全部 ...
在&&中查看更多...
整个&:&tutto, tot ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
【反义词】
相关词典网站:英语翻译Like a warm summer dayLike a warm day in MayBabe,you make me feel so hotLike a small butterflyLike a bird in the skyFeels like a star that I'm notYou tell me things that I never knew (ay-ow)So what am I supposed to do?(ay-ow)Running around like a little kid (ay-ay-ow)One Two Three and I'm here here hereLike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above and beyond you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above you and ILike a small paradiseLike a scent of a spiceYes I guess I understoodLike a flower so sweetLike a lover of meBoy you make me feel so goodYou tell me things that I never knew (ay-ow)So what am I supposed to do?(ay-ow)Running around like a little kid (ay-ay-ow)One Two Three and I'm here here hereLike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above and beyond you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above and beyond you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above and beyond you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above and beyond you and ILike a dragonfly flying high in the skyThere is light above you and I
Like a warm summer day 就如温暖夏日的一天Like a warm day in May 就如五月温暖的一天Babe,you make me feel so hot宝贝,你让我感到狂热 Like a small butterfly 就如一只小小的蝴蝶Like a bird in the sky 就如蓝天中的一只小鸟Feels like a star that I'm not 感觉像一颗星星You tell me things that I never knew (ay-ow) 你告诉我我未知的事情So what am I supposed to do?(ay-ow) 所以我应该怎么做呢?Running around like a little kid (ay-ay-ow) 像个孩子一样奔跑回旋One Two Three and I'm here here here 1,2,3 我在这了 我在这了Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky 就像一个龙风筝飞到天空中There is light above and beyond you and I 光线在你我之上Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky 就像龙风筝高飞在天空中There is light above you and I 光线在你我之上Like a small paradise 就像一个小小的天堂Like a scent of a spice 就像一种植物的香味Yes I guess I understood 是的 我想 我懂了Like a flower so sweet 就像一朵甜美的花Like a lover of me 就像我的一个爱人Boy you make me feel so good 宝贝 你让我感觉如此美好You tell me things that I never knew (ay-ow) 你告诉我未知的一切So what am I supposed to do?(ay-ow) Running around like a little kid (ay-ay-ow) One Two Three and I'm here here here Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above and beyond you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above and beyond you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above and beyond you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above and beyond you and I Like a dragonfly flying high in the sky There is light above you and I后面是一样的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 日语单词翻译 的文章

随机推荐