求一篇英语作文大全,60-80词。谢谢!

【请给我一篇关于保护动物的英语作文,60-80字谢谢,别说什么自己写,明天期末考!!】-突袭网
14:01:11【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"请给我一篇关于保护动物的英语作文,60-80字谢谢,别说什么自己写,明天期末考!!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"请给我一篇关于保护动物的英语作文,60-80字谢谢,别说什么自己写,明天期末考!!"相关的详细问题如下:,疑问构成是什么如题,否定构成.请问一般现在时的肯定构成.,然后===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:t live without them or we will break the balance of the nature ,we are live in the same envrioment.now ? beacuse people love them ,animals are our friends ,people can live happy in the world which is full of the smell of the nature.we should protect them as we can as possible ,you can see many people make a walk with their pet ,so we can&#39,I have kept one dog and a little bird we should protect the animals when you are walking on the street ,I will send them go back to thier nature home ,what about you. they can bring us pleasure解决方案2:虽然考得trip哈哈哈
================可能对您有帮助================
答:寂,听不到几声鸟儿的鸣叫,看不到动物们互相玩耍的身影;城市的大街小巷中充满了拥挤与喧闹,噪声污染,光污染相伴于人类.这已不再是地球母亲应有的东西,她孕育了人类,可人类却又来破坏她的躯体. 参 天大树说,请给我一片土地,我不想在这充满浓烟废...===========================================答:Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don‘t want to do—just for exercise. I will n...===========================================问:写一篇关于爱护动物的短文.60字词左右 八年级的人教版答:I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a docto...===========================================求一片英语作文
造成雾霾的原因 如何改善 60-80词谢谢
可以去百度一下
百度有吗? 我试试吧
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
不知道!应该有吧!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急急急!!!求一篇关于环保的英语小作文,80词左右!谢谢各位了!_百度知道
急急急!!!求一篇关于环保的英语小作文,80词左右!谢谢各位了!
提问者采纳
我勒个去,这也求?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
now the earth is polluted by people everywhereThe Earth is our dearest mother,we must to do someting.But!Let&#39,carry out environmental protection with a trifle to make the earth a pure land,the air is not fresh,let it hs moving.To make our home much more beautiful,and,my dear friends,the forest is not flourishing and the river is not clear
There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil. the polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted water causes diseases and death. What is more, vegetation had been greatly reduced with the rapid growth of modern cities.
To protect the environment, governments of many countries have done a lot. Legislative steps have been introduced to control air pollution, to protect the forest and sea resources and to stop any environmental pollution. Therefore, governments are playing the most important role in the environmental protection ...
您可能关注的推广
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
& 初二英语作文60词15篇 初二英语的作文(60个单词左右的招领启示)
初二英语作文60词15篇 初二英语的作文(60个单词左右的招领启示)
收集整理:/ 时间:
初二英语的作文(60个单词左右的招领启示)
Attention please ,I found a jacket on the playground this morning in my way to school . is a handbag and a pen,a key ,a ID card and some money in it. In the ID card ,it shows that it to belong to liming .If you are the loser,Please call me ,I am a student in the no.15 high school ,my name is wang li.You can call 8673311 to find me.
绝对原创,望采纳,谢谢!!给我一篇初二的英语作文,关于新年的60词左右 The spring festival is the tradition festival in China.It is the same as the christmas day in the west country,it is welcome the new year. It is the day that the families get together. The spring festival is usually in the February ,sometimes in January.In the spring festival,every family all paste the lucky inscriptions,they fire the cracker,they eat the dumplings.The day before the new years first day is the new years eve,same as the christmas eve,all the families get together to have the new yaars dinner,wishes each other,talk about the wishes about the new 。
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evenin。初二英语作文带翻译 要上学期的。15篇。词数别太多,60词。s we all see, the environment is polluted by a lot of wastethings.Some people throw the daily refuse into rivers or on the streetat random. 字串9 This is one reason for the environmental pollution. So indaily life I will consciously put the rubbish into the rubbish bin toreduce the contamination. “不要乱扔垃圾”英语作文译文: 正如我们所看到的,环境受到很多废弃物的污染。一些人把生活垃圾随便扔到河里、大街上。这是环境污染的一个原因。所以在日常生活中,我很自觉地把废弃物扔到垃圾桶里来减少污染。求一篇关于暑假英语作文,初二水平,60词以上,用过去式_。Wow, summer holiday is coming. I had work hard in school, so I want to play hard during the holiday. I want to catch up with my old friends. We would play three on three basketball or street soccer every day. We ould also go the the movie or hang around shopping centres to relax. L Enjoy!
English Online made a survey on what junior middle school students do in their spare time. Here is the result
After sch。求几篇英语作文,初二上册水平的,60词左右,好的加分。_。叙述经历。地点:回家路上 天气:下雪 时间:我跌倒了,腿受伤了。一位叔叔路过,送我去了医院。他打电话通知我父母,但在我父母赶来之前就离开了,我想再见他时我要感谢他。(要包括以上全部内容Its snowing.when I were on the way home ,I suddenly fell down and my leg was injured.Luckily,a man passed by me and he was so kind that he sent me to the hospital.The man called my parents ,tolding them that I were injured.But before my parents arrived,he had already left.I thinked that if I could see him again,I must thank him for his help. Tony在北京旅游他像去买纪念品,但他住的附近没有商店,他请警察帮忙。警察告诉他一直向前走,在第。
DearTom, Im happy that everything is going on well with you!
你是柳州的?孩子 别偷懒啊 寒假作业啊? 你自己写吧
你是柳州十二中的吧。??、好巧。我也是这几篇作文没写。。。唉。。。为什么都没人来回答。初二英语作文60词;带翻译!!急急急! 文章越多越好_百度。I love my mother. My mother this year 38 years old, in CP Hua Secondary School teaching. My mother long with a tall, round face always with a smile.Mother takes good care of me in life. Get up at six thirty every morning, it woke me up, my mother gave me cooking, cooking, and hurried to school. She always left me delicious, she often gives me a fish to eat, always give me delicious food, regardless of their own.Mother not only care about in life I, still learning patiently taught me, every night mother together with me to learn, I do my homework, mother preparing 。
是什么类型的题目初二英语作文六十词,15篇,带翻译!!急急急! Park There is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowers and birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends.They like walking or having a picnic in the park.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there. 我家附近有一个公园。哪里有很多美丽的树、花和小鸟。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝。 Bedroom I have a small bedroom.There are only a small bed,a small desk and a small chair in the room.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed.Everyday I do my homework,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom.It is small,but it gi。初二英语作文六十词左右带翻译!!!!!急急急死人啦啊。第一篇Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting,。
What do you think of Internet Internet is very useful for us. the Internet is a facility for collecting information. the。
In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate thr。初二英语作文:用60-70词左右,写一篇你自己的计划_百度知。国庆节计划。Today is National Day.We have no classes. In the morning, I went to the Peoples Park with my mother.We had a good time. In the afternoon, I helped my parents to cook supper.I had a busy day today. OCT .1 2010 SUNNY Today is National day, but I don’t feel any happy at all, just no reson. Last night I download the English Paper till 3AM ,sometime I want to give up.but in order to accomplish my dream.I can handle it.
什么方面的计划???
你这要求很难,因为实在不知道初二水平应该如何……有初二英语作文么?60到80词左右、给我两篇、不要网页、直。第一篇:书面表达。(15分)写一篇介绍你的一个朋友的短文。要求包括:性别,名字,姓氏,家庭成员,喜欢和不喜欢的食物,以及喜欢的运动。 I have a good friend. He is a boy. His name is Li Ming. I often call him Mingming. He is a good student. There are three people in his family. They are his parents and him. He likes bananas very much. But he doesn’t like apples. He likes hamburgers and chicken for lunch. He likes playing sports, too. He has two basketballs. He often plays basketball with his friends. I like him .第二篇 VII. 书面表达。(10分) 你是电影俱乐部(Movie Club)的一名会员。你们经常组织看不同类型的影片。请较全面地介绍你们的。
可以搜索一下。
初二英语作文60词15篇相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
初二英语作文60词15篇相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。求一篇写自己过去、现在、未来打算的英语作文,60到80词
玩转TA0461
When I was in primary school,I used to played alot.Sometimes I never complete my homework and already out in the street playing.I still manage to go into secondary school.I am in a not so well-knpwn seconary school.I begin to realize education is important.It is also a realistic fact that people look at what school you come from.I study hard now.In this pragmatic world,graduating from a prestigious university is a passport to getting a good job.I strive to get into any of the top three universities in China
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐