你有网友吗?你们经常说什么? 英语作文大全

商务信函范本;介绍自己公司产品给客户;希望客户能够购买自己的产品。
2016考研英语作文万能模板:情感专题 Just as is depicted in the picture
It is not difficult to ...
英语六级作文范文预测:大学生社会实践
作文题目:
  Social Practice for College Students
从我们上学起,教师就教育我们要成为一个更好的人,他们告诉我们要努力学习,这样才能才成有用的人。很多学生困惑于...
作文地带,完全免费的英语作文网,竭尽全力为大家提供优质英语作文范文,投稿:.
这年的六一儿童节是我最难忘的,因为我快要毕业了,虽然它还没来,但我知道这年的六一儿童节是最难忘的...
Should Men and Women Be Equal? 男女是否应该平等对待;关于男女平等问题不同的人有不同的看法,...
The Bicycle in China
如今,越来越多的父母送他们的孩子出国留学。人们相信公司倾向于雇佣有外国教育背景的员工。看来,在国外...
英语六级作文范文预测:大学生社会实践
作文题目:
  Social Practice for College Students
看图作文在英语作文中是大家普遍缺乏练习的一种类型,一个提高的方式就是看范例和点评,针对其中的错误...
电子邮件不只是填写邮箱地址、主题和草草写几句那么简单。与其它书面沟通相似,发送一封电子邮件也需谨...
HOW TO GET HAPPINESS
如何获得快乐
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
热点 | 评论 | 关注排行
权重过低网站已转至内页 |庆祝感恩节你想对父母说些什么?英语作文带翻译
是你最清醒x嵀
以下纯手写,感恩节,是西方国家殖民地到美国遇到寒冬,印第安人教会他们种植,第二年大获丰收,因此很感激他们,所以庆祝感恩节表示对他们的感激.现在的感恩节,我们应该对生育我们的父母表达最崇高的敬意!他们生养了我们,他们不求回报,而我们以前却只是一味的索取,今天,我们应该送我们的爸爸妈妈一份礼物、一个惊喜:可以是精心准备的贺卡,也可以是一顿自己做得饭,也可以是一个亲吻,甚至帮他们洗洗脚.这些都能表达对我们的感激之情.让我们一起行动,报答父母,对他们说一生:爸爸妈妈我爱你们Thanksgiving,was colonized by western countries to the United States in winter,the indians teach their cultivation,the second year in a big bumper harvest,so very grateful to them,so celebrate Thanksgiving expressed their gratitude.Now Thanksgiving,we should express the high respect to birth we parents!They have us,they thanked,but we've just,today,we should give our mom and dad a gift,a surprise:can be prepared CARDS,also can be a oneself do meal,also can be a kiss,and even help them wash their feet.These can show our gratitude.Let us act together,repay parents,said to them:life my father and mother I love
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
十多年前的某一天,我们的父母用泪水和幸福的笑容迎接了我们的到来。但当我们来到世上的那一刻起,父母们却多了一项繁重的工作——照顾我们。尽管这是一种沉重的负担,但父母们却毫无怨言地抚养我长大。为了给我们一个舒适的生活环境,他们总是那么辛苦,那么努力。小的时候,我总把这当作天经地义,因为我不了解,也不知道父母的辛苦。现在,我长大了,我知道该怀着一颗感恩之心去体谅父母,应该担当起,照顾、孝敬父母的责任。 ...
扫描下载二维码英语作文:你对网上交友有什么看法?有的人说好,有的人说不好。假如在辩论中,你支持说好的意见的一方,你会说出哪些理由呢?写的简单点
界首一中0178
Internet has become not only become a vital necessity but also a virtual world for people. Not only people use it for business liaisons and work, it has also become a popular medium for social networking. With increasing internet usage, the trend of internet friendship has also become popular. Online friends are those people who have known each other through the Internet. Making internet friends is similar to making pen pals. There are many well known sites that offer decent internet friendship. One can find numerous people on these sites who share similar interests and mind sets. When a person logs on to such a site and starts to talk to people, he / she may find a friend for life. There are certain precautions to be kept in mind while making internet friends.How To Make Internet Friends?It is not very easy to nurture a friendship with someone you cannot see or feel. This is the main issue that internet friendship faces. Without the physical presence of the person, it is very difficult to form a friendship that would last forever. Yet some people argue that not being able to see each other is an advantage. Some people are not quite confident about their looks and some are afraid to speak up in public or a group. Online friendship is very helpful for such people. However, the chances of deception are very high in an internet friendship. Any anonymous person with a computer can log onto such a site and make friends with wrong intentions. Thus, while making friends over the internet, one has to be extremely careful and follow certain precautions. There are certain guidelines that are to be religiously followed if you are going for online friendship. Also, remember that online friendship can’t remain online forever, because after some time it becomes mandatory to meet a person to take the relationship to the next level.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码跪求高中英语作文,内容:假如你是李华,好的好友Tom不善交际,来信总是想你诉说他交往方面的烦恼,请你就此向你的朋友提出一些建议.建议内容如下几点:1.宽容
3.和别人在一起时,不要保持沉默
4.词数一百字左右.
Tom,I am Li hua.For you to write to me,tell me that you contact the pain,I can give you the following suggestions:1 to your
2 friend 3 and friends,don't be silent,to express oneself view.Finally,I wish you success!绝对自己想的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐