I love music 英语作文大全 7...

谁能帮我写一篇70到80字的英语作文.Love music._百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇70到80字的英语作文.Love music.
I love musicI like music because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the M.It is said that M has been an exactly international language today.It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them,music will probably do!I like music very much because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the music.It is said that music has become an exactly international language today.It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them,music will probably do!What's more,music plays an important role in our daily life,it can make our life full of enjoyment ,and I feel as if I'm going into another colourful world while listening to the music.That's why I love music.谁能帮我写一篇70到80字的英语作文.Love music._百度作业帮
I love musicI like music because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the M.It is said that M has been an exactly international language today.It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them,music will probably do!I like music very much because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself through the music.It is said that music has become an exactly international language today.It is even believed that if there are creatures on other planets and all other ways can't help communicate with them,music will probably do!What's more,music plays an important role in our daily life,it can make our life full of enjoyment ,and I feel as if I'm going into another colourful world while listening to the music.That's why I love music.I love music 英语作文 70字左右 初二水平-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> I love music 英语作文 70字左右 初二水平
I love music 英语作文 70字左右 初二水平
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“I love music 英语作文 70”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“I love music 英语作文 70”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:I love music 英语作文 70字左右 初二水平,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:I love music very much,because it can make me relax when I feel tired or nevous. I like listening music after finishing my homework. Pop music is my favorit, and I love Britney Spears most because her songs are really exciting.But sometimes I also listen to the piano music when I'm annoyed because it can make me feel peaceful.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:I love music very much,because it can make me relax when I feel tired or nevous. I like listening music after finishing my homework. Pop music is my favorit, and I love Britney Spea...===========================================I& love musicI like music because I'd like to go deep into my soul and find myself th... going into another colourful world while listening to the music. That's why I love music.===========================================my favorite music I love listening to music,whatever what kind of music it is.But there is actually one song that once made me moved to my soul. "I believe I can fly,I belive I can to...===========================================singer is Jay Chou. His music is very nice. What do you think of him? I also like making friends. If you want to meet me, please write to me. Oh, my parents love me and I love them...===========================================I am a musomania and I love music very much.The music can not only make us happy but also play up the festival atmosphere.I like light music for it can make me feel relaxed.I will...===========================================my opinions about musicIn the front of the article,I want to declare that I was a like music at first. In music melody,the lyrics can get& real love. My favorite singer is XuSo...===========================================有关流行音乐的、、 I like pop music There are many different kind of musics, classic, electric, country and blue. Among all these genres, pop music is my favorite. I love p...===========================================good,,so i can practise everyday ,then i am eating more vegetables and going to exercise more to keep fit ,next , i am going to take piano lessons .because i really love music .the...===========================================improve my English and can help me know more about the American culture. I often surf on the Internet for something new. I love sports and pop music. I do quite well in English a...===========================================possible consequences. His taste in music is very similar to mine. He is a good friend and is always there for any and everyone in times of need. I love my dad so much and I con...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助七年级英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2015 中考英语作文_百度文库