My view on TV英语作文大全

您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
高二英语作文:My View on Hobby
来源于网络&& 15:26【
  Everybody has his own hobby. Hobbies not only make our life colorful, but also bring us lots of benefits. Hobbies help us to relax after a long period of hard work, and offer various activities for the people who are retiring. As to my mother, her hobby is to go square dancing after supper. She said, square dancing can make her forget her own problems and stay in good health. As to my father, his hobby is watching football games on TV. Among all my hobbies, the favorite one is reading. When I was a little girl, I love reading comic books. When I&m getting old, I love fiction very much. I have so much fun from reading them. My favorite fiction is Pride and Prejudice. It not only provides knowledge, but also teaches us the right attitude toward life. I think reading makes my life complete. I will keep on reading. That&s my favorite hobby.
  每个人都有自己的兴趣爱好。爱好不仅让我们的生活变得丰富多彩,也给予了我们诸多好处。爱好有助于我们在长时间的工作后得到放松,还为退休的人们提供各种各样的活动。就我妈妈来说,她最大的兴趣爱好就是晚饭之后去跳广场舞。她说,广场舞让她忘记了自己的烦恼,保持身体健康。至于我爸爸,他最喜欢看足球比赛。就我自己来说,在我所以的爱好里面,我最喜欢的就是阅读小说。当我还是个小女孩的时候,我很喜欢看动漫。长大一点的时候,我爱上了小说。看小说充满了乐趣。我最喜爱的小说是《傲慢与偏见》。它不仅教给了我很多知识,也让我对人生有了个正确的态度。阅读使我的生活变得完整,我会一直读下去,因为这是我的爱好所在。【】 责任编辑:明明小白
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
高一辅导课程300元/门
高二(文科)&300元/门
高二(理科)&300元/门
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |我对看电视的看法(My View on Watching TV)_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
我对看电视的看法(My View on Watching TV)
发表时间:内容来源:
Directions: You are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on Watching TV. You must write at least 120 words and base your composition on the following instructions.
有人认为电视给人们带来了很多好处,可也有人认为电视影响了人与人的交流。你的看法如何?请写出你的观点,说明你的理由,并且适当举例。
我对看电视的看法(My View on Watching TV)
In recent years, television has become the most popular form of entertainment&almost every family has a television now. Television has brought people much pleasure and information. On television, people can watch Olympic games, they can visit well-known scenic spots, and they can also enjoy a movie with a cup of coffee in their hands. From TV, people are informed about many things happening in the world, and people who live in different areas can also watch programs made in other countries so as to understand different cultures. However, some people argue against TV. They think spending too much time watching TV will affect human relationship. Suppose a whole family were glued to seats to watch programs on TV whenever they can. They would be so addicted to TV that it would begin to control their lives. As a result, they WOUld neglect communication with each other, so day by day, families and friends would not discuss things together, and a gap between them would appear. In my opinion, we shouldn't deny the advantages TV just because it has some drawbacks. The point is that TV itself is neither good nor bad. Its value to people and society depends on how we look at it.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News用这 3个题目 写3篇英语作文 每篇字数在200字左右,请哪位大神 帮帮忙 我英语考试啊1.My view on smart phone 2.My view on TV talent show 3. In what way do you think English is importan_百度作业帮
用这 3个题目 写3篇英语作文 每篇字数在200字左右,请哪位大神 帮帮忙 我英语考试啊1.My view on smart phone 2.My view on TV talent show 3. In what way do you think English is importan
用这 3个题目 写3篇英语作文 每篇字数在200字左右,请哪位大神 帮帮忙 我英语考试啊1.My view on smart phone 2.My view on TV talent show 3. In what way do you think English is importan
萨卡卡是大家快回家客户的金卡和数据库hiufshasduiohcfajsngbhgjAkenfvjhahjkshejk
华德的???哈哈哈。。。口语吧
你是哪个院的啊
好像都是华德的。。。
英雄所见略同。
你个傻逼,华德的吧
Over the past couple of years, a variety of talent shows have appearedon TV channel across our nation, fromChina'sgot talenttoThe Voice of Chinaand so on. This type of entertainment programs is very p...作文是my view on american tv dramas(根据作文_百度作业帮
作文是my view on american tv dramas(根据作文
作文是my view on american tv dramas(根据作文
我的表弟 我有一个天真又可爱,聪明又活泼的表弟,他有一对水灵灵的大眼睛,想问题时乌黑的眼珠便在眼眶里骨碌骨碌直转.当表弟笑起来的时候,就能露出一对洁白又整齐的小牙,十分有趣.我非常喜欢他. 表弟住在奶奶家.有一次,他对奶奶说他喜...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐