英语作文大全 你懂的 假如你是李华....

英语作文 假如你是李华,一名七年级的学生,你收到了你的朋友Jim从美国发来的电子邮件. 请你告诉他_百度知道
英语作文 假如你是李华,一名七年级的学生,你收到了你的朋友Jim从美国发来的电子邮件. 请你告诉他
英语作文 假如你是李华,一名七年级的学生,你收到了你的朋友Jim从美国发来的电子邮件.请你告诉他你目前学习生活情况以及暑假计划.词数80左右,内容包括以下要点,并可适当发挥现在:忙于功课,每天做很多作业,几乎没有时间运动.但周末可以和朋友打排球,有时与家人去野餐假期:有大量的时间;上午做作业,下午运动等等;将与父母去北京参观Dear JimThanks for your email.I am glad you are enjoying your holiday.Let me tell you接着后面写
提问者采纳
Dear JimThanks for your email.I am glad you are enjoying your holiday.Let me tell you
the summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running and rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am always busy with my lessons, and I have a lot of homework every day, and I have no time to play volleyball. It makes me feel very restless.. But I'm glad to play volleyball with my friends over the weekend, and sometimes with my family for a picnic.I have plenty of time during the holidays, and I am going to do my homework and play volleyball in the afternoon.. Dear friend, I am going to visit with my parents, visiting Tiananmen and the Imperial Palace, Tiantan
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《世界环境保护日》假如你是李华,光明中学 的一名高中生。你校在这天开展了相关的志愿者活动。_百度知道
英语作文《世界环境保护日》假如你是李华,光明中学 的一名高中生。你校在这天开展了相关的志愿者活动。
英语作文《世界环境保护日》假如你是李华,光明中学 的一名高中生。你校在这天开展了相关的志愿者活动。 你的美国笔友Mike写一封信,介绍次活动。 时间:下午2点半 地点:人民广场 活动内容:1.表演与环保相关的节目。 2.给市民做与环 保相关的宣传并发放小册子100词左右
我有更好的答案
Hello, you know? Today is the &World Environment Day& this is Li Hua, and I studied in Guangming Middle School, I was a high school student. Today my school on this day in volunteer activities related, as has always been the school volunteer you write a letter to introduce this activity.
The time is two thirty in the afternoon
In our city's Plaza
We will be performing and environmental program, very interesting programs. We will give the public and environmental publicity and pamphlets. Pamphlets are free of charge. This is to protect the environment. Environmental protection by all of us. I hope you will come to participate in this meaningful activ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你的朋友发胖,你给出建议英语作文_百度知道
假如你是李华,你的朋友发胖,你给出建议英语作文
Dear friend ,
Thank you for your last letter , as you said in the letter ,you are getting heavy .I can understand you ,don't worry .Let me give you some advice .
First , you'd better eat healthily every day , it is necessary to have vegetables and fruit .And then you are supposed to take more exercise ,like walking or riding bikes to school ,playing ball games after class .Finally, you have to drink more water every day .
Nothing is impossible , if we put our heart on it .I really hope you can keep healthy and beautiful .
Yours Lihua
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华,最近你们班就低碳进行了讨论。你的美国朋友jack来信向你询问讨论情况,请..._百度知道
求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华,最近你们班就低碳进行了讨论。你的美国朋友jack来信向你询问讨论情况,请...
求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华,最近你们班就低碳进行了讨论。你的美国朋友jack来信向你询问讨论情况,请你用英语写一封回信,参照讨论结果:1节水节电2垃圾分类3少用纸巾,重拾手帕4步行,骑自行车或公交车。80词左右。紧急!!谢谢!!!
提问者采纳
80个字太难为人了,又不是发电报。。。Hi Jack,Regarding the discussion of low-carbon life our class had a great discussion and the result is as below:firstly, we shall all save water and elec
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
中国会写英语作文的人只有李华…
考试已结束,但我还是谢谢你。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一片英语作文,假如你是高中生李华,你校英语俱乐部在招会员,要写应聘信,要求按写信的格式,要点,..._百度知道
求一片英语作文,假如你是高中生李华,你校英语俱乐部在招会员,要写应聘信,要求按写信的格式,要点,...
求一片英语作文,假如你是高中生李华,你校英语俱乐部在招会员,要写应聘信,要求按写信的格式,要点,自我介绍、写信目的、英语能力、期待加入
Dear sir and madam,i'm writing to join in the school english club.i'm li hua ,a boy of eighteen ,presently in senior three .i'm outgoing and energetic .i'm interested in english because nothing can bring me more pleasures than it.besides,i'm good at writing ,which might be helpful for the work .taking part in all kinds of challenge things is also one of my hobbies .i would like to work for the club since it would be a great opportunity for me to broaden my horizons and enrich my life.i'm looking forward to your replyyours sincerely,li hua
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
贼嘎嘎嘎嘎嘎
ffgbjjfvgvgvgcgvgfvc
挺好写的,自己平时要多多练习。
这样写、。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁