本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
感谢信: 绿P167. 绿P118-120
1 . When you get invitation, congratulations, gifts, help, hospitality, support, condolence and greetings
2 . Suggestions from your partners, customers, etc.;
3 . Got orders, services, payments, etc.;
4 . After an employment interview.
感谢信开头段常用句式和套话感谢信开头段常用句式和套话I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for...
I am writing to express my thanks for...
I am writing to show my sincere appreciation for...
I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...
I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.
感谢信结尾段常用句式和套话
I must thank you again for your generous help.
I am most grateful for your selfless donation.
My true gratitude is beyond the word's description.
I feel most obliged to thank you once more.
Please accept my gratitude, now and always. Sample 1:
说明:写信日期:日 假设你是即将毕业的大学生李东,刚参加完一家公司的面试。请给公司人事部经理写一封感谢信, 需涉及如下内容: 1. 表示感谢,……; 2.对对方公司表示兴趣,希望…… 2. 希望早日得到肯定的回复; 3. 如不能如愿,也将继续努力,争取……。
June 20, 2010
I’m writing to express my appreciation for giving me an interview. As we all know, XXXX Company is a special company which is good at making your employees come up with their ideas and is willing to accept them. What's more, XXX Company can supply opportunities to every employee to be promoted. And it has a bright future in today's market. All these comparative advantages make me be favorably impressed with your company and make me choose it.
I'm very interested in this position. I hope you can give me a chance to be a member of your company. But If I fail, I will still work hard to improve my abilities and
正在加载中,请稍后...公务员考试作文范文 普通话考试作文范文 四级作文真题 考研作文真题 雅思作文真题..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语A级考试真题作文范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求一英语作文,内容如下,不要翻译工具翻译,这是入住旅店前的询问_百度知道
求一英语作文,内容如下,不要翻译工具翻译,这是入住旅店前的询问
我想入住你的酒店想了解房价多少,是大床房还是两张床,是否有独立卫生间及热水洗澡;酒店是否能派车去机场接,价格是多少?12月25晚上9点下飞机,一行6人
提问者采纳
I I’d like to stay in your hotel, and therefore I would like to know the room rate of your hotel. Does your hotel room have one big bed or two separate single beds? Does the room have bathroom and hot shower?
Will your hotel provide airport pick-up service and what is the rate for pick-up service?
Our flight arrival time is 9pm, Dec.25th, and we have six persons together.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hi, I would like to get some informations of your hotel, this includes the price of your average room, dose it include one single large bed(double bed) or separated beds, does it have bathroom and hot shower. Also can hotel provide airport pick-up services? If so I would like to know the price for it because we will be arriving the airport with total of 6 people at 25th of Dec, 9 p.m. Cheers.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
关于应聘酒店总经理秘书一职自荐信
关于应聘酒店总经理秘书一职自荐信,关键词是自荐信,酒店总经理秘书,
尊敬的经理:  您好!首先非常感谢百忙之中能抽空阅读我的自荐信。  首先简短介绍下本人的工作经历:06年7月份到某某大酒店进行为期8个月的实习,07年初回校准备毕业论文,12月份回该酒店应聘总机接线员一职,次年4月份经过内部应聘荣任总经理秘书。因考虑到需更好地照顾年迈父母,只能忍痛割舍各位领导的厚爱和栽培于09年10月离职返乡发展。  本人为人随和,易与同事和上级相处融洽,但能公私分明,对工作认真负责,有道德操守。  如果接受我,我将不尽喜悦,努力工作,不辜负贵司的特别赏识和厚爱。我盼望能尽快得到您的答复!谢谢!  此致敬礼  自荐人:某某某  日--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
俄罗斯军官舞会照曝光 帅哥美女如云(组图)
600余名考生泳装亮相高校表演专业招生会
美摄影网站评选出年度令人叹为观止的照片
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐