推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口跪求小学5年级可以讲5分钟的简短简单的英语小故事!拜托啦!_英语故事吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:128贴子:
跪求小学5年级可以讲5分钟的简短简单的英语小故事!拜托啦!
跪求小学5年级可以讲5分钟的简短简单的英语小故事!拜托啦!!!
我很急很急!4月20几号就要比赛了!
vipjr青少年英语少儿英语故事大全,专注于5-18岁口语,听力,阅读,注册即赠免费试听课!全球10000+英美系认证外教真人在线,孩子专属的国际学校!
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun)&&One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.”&&(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)&&“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.”&&(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.)&&So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself.&&(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)&&“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak.&&(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)你试试吧
The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子 A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders. Zeal should not outrun discretion. 有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。 这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。 The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅 A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished. Change of habit cannot alter Nature. 乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。 这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。 The Goat and the Goatherd 山羊与牧羊人 A GOATHERD had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, "Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent." Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid. 很多山羊被牧羊人赶到羊圈里。有一只山羊不知在吃什么好东西,单独落在后面。牧羊 人拿起一块石头扔了过去,正巧打断了山羊的一只角。牧羊人吓得请求山羊不要告诉主人, 山羊说:“即使我不说,又怎能隐瞒下去呢?我的角已断了,这是十分明显的事实。” 这故事说明,明显的罪状是无法隐瞒的。 The Ass and the Grasshopper 驴子与蚱蜢 AN ASS having heard some Grasshoppers chirping,
and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on to give them such beautiful voices. They replied, "The dew." The Ass resolved that he would live only upon dew, and in a short time died of hunger. 驴子听见蚱蜢唱歌,被美妙动听的歌声所打动,自己也想能发出同样悦耳动听的声音,便 羡慕地问他们吃些什么,才能发出如此美妙的声音来。蚱蜢答道:“吃露水。”驴子便也只吃露水,没多久就饿死了。 这个故事告诉人们不要企望非份之物。 A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的。” Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, "What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?" "Well, my son," his father replied, "look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk." "But, dad," the boy said, " there's only ONE policeman!" 醉酒 一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题。他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个**。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个**呀!”
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴5分钟英语幽默故事
5分钟英语幽默故事
  5分钟英语幽默故事一:
  Who Are Crooks? A newspaper once carried an editorial which stated bluntly that half the city council were crooks. Under penalty of arrest, the editor issued following retraction: &HALF THE CITY COUNCIL AREN'T CROOKS.&
  5分钟英语幽默故事二:
  A New Employee Several weeks after a young man had been hired, he was called into the personnel director's office. &What is the meaning of this?& the director asked. &When you applied for the job, you told us you had five years' experience. Now we discover this is the first job you ever held.& &Well,& the young man said, &in your advertisement you said you wanted somebody with imagination.&
  5分钟英语幽默故事三:
  Churchill and Bernard Shaw Winston Churchill was Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II. He was a fat and short man. George Bernard Shaw was a famous writer. He was tall and lean. Both of them were humorists. When they met at a reception, Churchill said to Shaw with a smile, &Mr. Shaw, when people see you, they must think there is a famine in our country.& &Yes,& said Bernard Shaw, &but they must think you are responsible for it.&
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
5分钟英语幽默故事相关推荐
[5分钟英语幽默故事]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="192035" data-title="5分钟英语幽默故事" data-image="">

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语 的文章

随机推荐