英语口语问题。快!!急!!

英语八年级上册英语题目快来看看!!急急急急_百度知道
英语八年级上册英语题目快来看看!!急急急急
1. Please speak l___ouder________, I can’t hear you.2. You need a pair of glasses if you can’t see the blackboard c___ompetition__________.3. How was your vacation?
It was f_____________.4. Jane likes talking with others. She is very o_____________.5. There will be a dancing c_______________ tomorrow. Kate will take part in(参加) it.6. He didn’t say anything. He just sat and read the books q______________ there.7. She is a good student. She is very h___ard-working____________.8. - Who w___________ the match?
- Mike is the winner.9. T___________ they don’t have too much money, they are good with poor people.10. Linda is good at science, but Paul is b___________ at it than her.三、单选题(10分,每题1分)(
) 1. What an _____ book! I’m _____ in it.A. interesting
B. interested
C. interested
D. interesting(
) 2.–Do you think the beef tastes ______?
-Yes, she cooked it _____, I think.A. good
) 3. You must be more ______, Jim. Look, you didn’t write _____. A careful
B. carefully
C. careful
D. carefully(
) 4. She is _____ smart as me, but I’m _____ than her.A. much careful
B. more careful
C. much more careful
D. very careful(
) 5. Could you please say it again ______ ?A. more slowly
B. slowlier
C. more slow
D. slower(
) 6. -Is that girl Amy?
- No, that’s Wendy. Amy is ____ than Wendy.A. thin
B. thinner
C. thinnest
D. the thinner(
) 7. The water in the rivers and lakes are becoming(变得) ______ because of the dry weather.A. fewer and fewer
B. more and more
C. less and less
D. little and little(
) 8. - ______ season do you like?
- Summer or Winter?A. What
) 9. - Who is Lisa?
- The one _____ short black hair.A. has
) 10. Molly’s bike is cheaper than _____.A. mine
D. I 四、按要求完成句子(15分,1-2题每词1分,3-5题每空1分)1. 你和你的妹妹谁更勤奋?
Who ___________________________________, you or your sister?2. 我的哥哥比我更健康。
My brother __________________________________________.3. I am not as good as her. (同义句)
She ____________ _______________ ____________ me.4. I am tall. My best friend is also tall. (同义句)
My best friend and I ___________ ____________ ___________.5. Kelly has a new bike, _______________ _____________? (反意疑问句) 谢谢,很急
第一和第四可以省略,第三重要
提问者采纳
三、1B2D3B4C5A6B7C8D9C10A
提问者评价
英语学习顾问
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于友谊的英语作文。题目最好是 friendship 急!!_百度知道
关于友谊的英语作文。题目最好是 friendship 急!!
提问者采纳
Friendship,Friendship can always around us it dll feel lonely,this is waht is friendshipAs we know,sometimes we have some trouble or feel sad what can we do,how to care about the other peoples, this is really important to us? this is why we should got our own friendship,when we be al头穴弟啃郗救辊粟one we&#39. Friendship can make our life come alive and teach us how to stay with peoples ,this is what can make we have really fun with the other peoples and make us know each other well
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I when we are upset.
One important thing about friendship is that it should be consistent and lasting.
Of course. A friend in need is a friend indeed, you grow crops and provide other people with food, we need other people to give us comfort and encouragement. So you are their friend. In return. We should be friendly to our friends even when they are poor and in bad luck, they will provide you with farming tools and advanced technology. When we are in trouble. Friendship makes life more meaningful and beaatiful. Yoar friendship makes your life possible and easier. So they are also your friends, friendship between familiar people is also important, we want other people to give us a hand. Real friendship should stand the test of time and hardshipFriendship
In a broad sense, friendship exists between all human be苋赶百合知骨打瀑ings even though some of them may never know each other all their lives
来自:求助得到的回答
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下面的英语翻译过来,并回答问题。急急急急急急急急急急急急急。回答正确加悬赏,快快快快快快快快快快快_百度知道
把下面的英语翻译过来,并回答问题。急急急急急急急急急急急急急。回答正确加悬赏,快快快快快快快快快快快
The cupboard is next to my bed.Where is the computer.There are some toys in the cupboard?2?4.My room is very pretty and warm.I like to play the
puzzle with
my bothers.There is a computer on 闼悸奋咎莪侥货手the table?Where is the puzzle.Is there a lamp in your room.Do you like to play the puzzle?5.I love my room.1.I often sleep on the bed?3.Are there any toys in the cupboard.How is your room.There is a lamp in my roomI have a big room.So I often put the puzzle on the desk.It&#39.Thers on the table
提问者采纳
s on the desk 。1. It&#39我有一个大房间、It'pretty and warm。所以我经常把拼图放在课桌上.2。有一张很好看的床。我喜欢和兄弟们玩拼图, I do ,there is 、Os big &#47、Yes 。厨里有一些玩具、Yes .4。我经常睡在床崂允帝甘郜仿刽脑上.4。床边有一个厨。我喜欢我的房间.3。桌子上有一台电脑、Yes ,它在桌子上。我的房间有台灯。我的房间漂亮又温暖
问题也翻译,还有回答.回答好了加悬赏
1、你的房间如何?(我的房间大,漂亮而且温暖)2、在你的房间有盏台灯吗?(是的,有)3、电脑在那儿?(在桌子上)4、厨里有一些玩具吗?(有)5、你喜欢玩拼图吗?拼图放在那儿?(是的,我喜欢。
放在书桌上)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
我喜欢玩猜谜和我的兄弟。橱柜在我的床附近.My computer is on my table。2。它在桌子上.It is on the desk.5Yes我有一个大房间.Yes.4。我爱我的房间。有一些玩具在我的橱柜上.My room is very warm。狗郓弟垦郗旧辊僳有一个灯在我房间里.3.Yes。这还有一个大的床。有一台电脑在桌子上。1。我经常在床上睡觉。所以我经常放谜语在桌子上。我的房间是非常美丽和温馨的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小问题。快来解答吧 急急急!!!_百度知道
英语小问题。快来解答吧 急急急!!!
hey said the eighteenth and韭同拜皇之郝傣窃 last lesson
______ quite easy???
是不是因为last lesson 就是说要看后面那个啊 那什么情况下要这样.为什么要用was 而不是were呢
提问者采纳
意了,所以说应该用be动词的单数过去式!这里在eighteenth and last lesson
前面有一个the,也就表示都愚乇臂枷赚磺掉荣是描述的一个事物,懂了吗
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
,是单数,其实是指的一节课,这里the eighteenth 和 last less喱禄篡合诂骨隔瀑on是修饰一个名词的
嗯,这里the eighteenth 和 last lesson是修饰一个名词的,其实是指的一节课,是单数
the eighteenth and last lesson是指同一节课,单数。是第十八课也是最后一课。eg:Tracy and Marry's room is clean.(Tracy 和Marry 同住一间房)
Tracy's and Marry's room are clean.(Tracy 和Marry 各自拥有一间房,即两间)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁六年级下册英语作文【快!急!15积分】_百度知道
六年级下册英语作文【快!急!15积分】
1.下周周末你打算怎样度过,请用“I'm going to...”来描述你的计划。
I want to hang a happy weekend.On Saturday morning,I'm going to
------------------2.假如你有一位美国笔友凯特,快拿起手中的必给他写封信,告诉她你的一些生活和学习情况吧!from:
@to:dear kate,-------------3.请同学们按照所给提示,以“my pen pal”为题写一篇小作文。
my pen pal
my pen pal lives in ---
is a boy/girl.he she likes------------------4.①gets up at 7 → ②goes to school by bike→ ③goes home at 5→ ④does his homework in the evening → ⑤goes to bed at 9根据上面提示,以bill's day为题写一段文字。要求语句通顺且使用一般现在时,30词左右。
bill's day
bill is a student.he is a good boy.every day he gets up at 7 o'clock。----------------------------------------------------------
画横线的地方是需要填的,大家帮一下忙啊 。求大家了帮下忙吧 。求求你们了 。谁会谁不答是sb的
提问者采纳
I'm a girl and 12 years old. I am in TV school, Class Grade
We study Chinese, arithematics and English. I like English very much but I am not good at it. And There are three people in my family, my father, mother and me. My father is a worker and my mother is a teacher. They both love me very much. I have a happy family.3.my
pen pal i have a pen pal,her name is marry,she is 14 years old.she is lovely girl,she is from Australiua,there are 3 people in her family.she favourite sport is soccer. she favourite subject is music.
this is my pen pal, how a bout you?4.Bill's DayIn the morning Bill goes to work.In the evening he goes home and read newspapers or watch TV. Then he goes to bed. He teaches math and he works hard.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
I am is on morning is hava zker ,on afternong is piay foodboo is hava lanch ,on ninght is ninat. 3.my
pen pal i have a pen pal,her name is marry,she is 14 years old.she is lovely girl,she is from Australiua,there are 3 people in her family.she favourite sport is soccer. she favourite subject is music.
this is my pen pal, how a bout you?4.Bill's DayIn the morning Bill goes to work.In the evening he goes home and read newspapers or watch TV. Then he goes to bed. He teaches math and he works hard.
I'm a girl and 15 years old. I am in X X X school, Class 5, Grade 3. We study Chinese, arithematics and English. I like English very much but I am not good at it. And There are three people in my family, my father, mother and me. My father is a worker and my mother is a teacher. They both love me very much. I have a happy family.
这也太夸张了吧
参考资料:
qht42whrhwhwhh
A few days ago,I read a book about low-carbon life.(低碳生活的意思).I think it’s a very important thing for people in the world.And this problem is a little different from others--the goverment can’t solve it by themselves. We need everyone to protect our environment and save our save our resources(资源).As a student,we should start from the little things.I should go to school by bike every day.I always remember to turn off the lights and the TV when I leave the classroom.when I am not using water, I always turn off the tap.This can reuse the water.At home,I often use energy-saying lamps and spend less time when I am taking a
shower.I will tell my parents and friends to take bags when they are shopping.We believe we are able to create and enjoy a pleasing life but in a low carbon manner. Let‘s take action.
My pen palI have a pen pal.Her name is Nancy.She comes from England.She is 13 years old.She can speak English and a little French.She is a good student.Her favorite subjects are math,history.She thinks China is a beautiful country with a long history.She can play the piano and the guitar.I think she is nice.我有一个笔友,她的名字叫做Nancy。她来自英国,她13岁了。她会说英语和一点点法语。她是一个好学生,她最喜欢的科目是数学和历史。她觉得中国是一个历史悠久的美丽国家。她还会弹钢琴和吉他,我觉得她很好
㎡柏槔 本要厅在本人一个
无聊,sb才不会了!!!!!!!!!
jjisncischsnchjszncjnzhsjn
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语 的文章

随机推荐