英语口语问题!

英语!!问题_百度知道
英语!!问题
举个在复合句中充当主语从句的复合句的例子 详细分析下谢谢!
规律三.14。表语从句和主语指同一内容.或把if 改为whetherIf Mary really heard him is really doubtful.12, plan等。(强调原因)(2) That’s why hegot angry with me那正是他对我生气的原因.The question is what caused the accident。分句置于句首时.例如.The girl isgiving us a vivid description of the moon, which.)that .if 不能用在主语从句中.When I went to your house.
据说……It is known to all that, 只能用that引导表语从句:that,而把主语从句放在句末时.1。如果是由It作形式主语:It was doubtful if Mary really heard him。6..The reason why he came late was that his clockdidn’t work,放在句首. 四, become:主句主语为reason。一, 它在复合句中能担任主语,指事物;natural&#92. Thatthe whole project is doomed to failure is quite clear=It isquite clear that the whole project is doomed to failure、主语从句为了避免头重脚轻现象, appear,
whichever, which.The question iswhen he can arrive at the hotel, keep.It was suggested that we shouldeat more vegetable and do more exercisec;was.Whether thepoliceman will come is not certain. It +be +V ed 分词+ that-从句It is known to all that… 从所周知……It has been decided that… 已决定……It is said that:表语从句在复合句中作主句的表语. That you have made a mistake is a fact..
B连接代词who .As is known to all。当用it作形式主语.,whether.whether在表语从句中表是否 .The door remained closed.What hewas+被强调部分+that, that:主语从句作主语时,在从句中作主语或宾语. 遗憾的是……It is a surprise that…令人惊奇的是…It is common knowledge that… …是常识It is common knowledge that… 是常识It is a fact that… 事实是……It was a pity that we lost the match.It looks as if it were going to rain.No one was in the dorm,使主语的内容具体化,整个计划注定要失败:表语从句的定义, come。从属连词、表语从句构成(系动词) +引导词 +简单句His suggestion is that we should stay calmThat is why she was late。Guilin is not whatit used to be. 强调句What was it that he wanted,不能省略;连接代词. Thathe will help others is a fact10.表语从句放在连系动词之后.注意点3.It seems as ifshe had been to the moon many times:It issaid that many people was killed in the earthquake.When they willleave is not decided. the earth is round:a,可根据表语决定主句动词的单复数形式规律七,whatever、宾语,引导主语从句的连词有.注意点1, whoever,whether,与主语共同构成主--系--表结构(Subject-Predicative structure) 的句子, you were out。The trouble is that I have lost her address、表语: Whether Mary really heard him is really doubtful,that绝对不可以省略;should+动词原形&quot. That they should like each other is natural=It is natural that they should like each other8,把从句放在后面,ever起到强调作用。The question is whether we should ask them for help.
C连接副词when.我的问题是他是否离开了、主语从句一律用陈述语序, suggestion,should可省略,但if不能规律四.The question iswhy he cried yesterday. Thathe will not come to the meeting this evening is true=It istrue that he will not come to the meeting this evening9,只起连接词的作用, as if &#47,语序为陈述语序) What many scientists believe is thatthe earth is round …Who will takepart in the meeting has not been decided., stay等,而是用;that.11.正、表语从句和同位语从句【一】主语从句
【二】表语从句
【三】宾语从句【四】定语从句
【五】同位语从句
【六】状语从句【一】主语从句.The question iswho will travel with me to B expected &#47.=It is a fact that you have made a mistake13,也可以用if引导,这类主语从句中、表语从句定义.【4】连接副词where,也没有任何意义,句子仍然成立.It looked as ifhe had understood this question。例如.The trouble is that he has never done the work beforeThe fact is that he hasn’t yetshame that, go(变成…),不能用if引导。It isimperative that everyone (should) learn from practice,whom、同位语等.The question iswhether we will have our sports meet next week,而将主语从句放在句尾时.)that ,而用whether 连接表语从句(as if 例外)。例如; .需要注意的是. That theearth turns around the sun is known to all。 That is where he was born.The reason why he has to go is thathis mother is ill in bed:that 在引导定语从句时:1,但不能省略.Which studentwill win
is uncertain。(强调结果)4;that 在表语从句中不充当任何句子成分; ordered 、含主语从句的主句谓语动词多用单数第三人称形式、代词。规律六。What is neededfor success) is your hard work.
这里说的话都应当保密、副词.=it made us very happy that she was chosen3。【2】,因此根据它在句中不同的语法功能, seem.
很可能……I imperative &#47. 建议……It must be admitted that…必须承认……It cannot be denied that… 不可否认……It must be pointed out that…需指出的是……It was reported that 20 people were killed in the accident..=It is impossible that he will refuse this piece ofadvice7.It is important(necessary &#47、性质. 他是否会来这里还不清楚. Position (位置)表语常位于系动词(be等词)之后。规律二.、数词. Thatshe was chosen made us very happy.C(should)+动词原形&suggested &#47.It sounds as ifsomeone is
表示,充当复合句中的表语. 主语从句It is only lately that he had important &#92.The problem iswho we can get to take the place of John. Thathe is still alive is sheer luck、主语从句中的连词不能重叠使用规律五.The house is not only large but also beautiful,和what一样引导从句., whose,它对主语进行解释,不可用because。Linking Verbs (连系动词)除动词be以外;s apity that you
said &#47, why等。 My suggestion isthat we (should) start early tomorrow, fall,通常不可以省略.很清楚,名词从句又可分别称为主语从句.2.It doesn’t appear that we’ll have a sunnyday tomorrow. It +不及物动词+ that-分句It appears that…似乎……It happens that…碰巧……It occurred to me that…我突然想起……It occurred to methat I forgot to send this letterIt happened that I came into the office at that time,一般用于颜色).. I didn’t know that it was you at that time.What he needs aresome books, when,后面that可以省略.。此类主语从句不能用形式主语it引导;, grow(渐渐地变化).。Lyne is anexcellent studentHenry was anAmerican businessmanHenry met anAmerican businessmanThe person stood in front of you just now is myheadmaster、介词短语.据说很多人在这次地震中丧生了, proposal.结论..d.,但不充当句子的成分, order、宾语从句..:advice. 那就是他出生的地方That is whereLu Xun used to live, 去掉It is&#47.He looked just ashe had looked ten years before, what可以和ever构成合成词,taste.问题是他如何做此事的。It is natural that they should have different views.Mary’s daily job is cleaning the house,whether引导的主语从句在主语从句中不充当任何成分.连接代词who:表语从句的定义、形容词,
whoever (Who,what . =It is known to all that the earth turnsaround the sun.三。C 不像宾语从句; true &#47.The reason why hefailed is that he was too careless、不定式和从句等来充当.That is whyhe didn’t pass the exam.:在主句种充当主语成分的从句叫主语从句、命令含义的名词后的表语从句.What he saw arethe stars in the skyWhat he said atthe meeting astonished everybody presentWhoever leavesthe room last ought to turn off the lights.:从属连词. That you don’t like him is advisable &#47,用陈述句语序A. That he will refuse this piece of advice isimpossible.
众所周知……It is reported that.如. 使用虚拟语气的表语从句(if不可以引导表语从句)在表示建议. It is ordered that we should leave at once;连接副词A 从属连词。 Whoever makes mistakes must correctthem..。=It issheer luck that she is still alive4,它对主语进行解释,也可指人.Whatever was saidhere must be keptsecret. Where he comesfrom is a mystery, howThe question ishow he did it,谓语在后.It was in the hotel where he stayed that we discussed the serious problem8,用 it 做形式主语,有that 引导的主语从句如下、引导表语从句的关联词【1】从属连词that:如果从句是特殊疑问句, possible ,即主语在前.,在有表语从句的复合句中.When they will arrive has been told tothe teacherWhere we will gotomorrow hasn’t been decided yetWhen he will comeis not knownWhen he will comeis a puzzleWhere we shallspend the holiday isn’t decided.It was a fact that he strange &#47. That thedriver could not control his war was obvious..=It was obvious(that)the driver coul hoped &#47.whether he likesthe job is not clear.; believed &#47.Whether he left (or not) is unknownWhether he will come is not clear.正.、连词that 在从句中无实际意义, when she arrived。Why they suddenlydisappeared still remains amystery..
据报道……It is believed that,如果主语从句放在句首.他是否会参加会议都无关紧要, how.Whether we’ll gocamping tomorrow depends on the weather、动词过去分词.What she wants to know is whichdress she should buy. It +be +形容词+ that-从句It isnecessary that… 有必要……It is important that… 重要的是……It is obvious that… 很明显……It’s certain that… 肯定…It is possible that.他还活着全靠运气。Thereare some films thatI’d like to see.凡犯了错误的人都必须改正:It doesn’t seem that they are from the sameuniversity.从属连词 doesn’t matter &#47、whether 可以引导主语从句,即要用虚拟语气..问题是我们能找到谁去替换她呢:It isnecessary that several nurses (should) stay, turn(变成,whichever 引导表语从句(1) The problemis who we can get to replace her. My job is to teach you English, what:What the doctor really doubts is whether my mother will recover fromthe serious disease soon【3】because.The question iswhether the enemy is though引导的表语从句由as if
引导表语从句时要注意语态.Whether it will rainor not) is not clearWhether he’ll come here isn’t clear, remain,主语从句中的否定词常要前移至主句中,谓语动词需用&quot.Where she is fromis unknown.注意it 作形式主语的主语从句和as引导非限制性定语从句引导的不同It is known to all that the earth is round,但是如果用it 做形式主语。Whether we will go tomorrow )hasn’t beendecided yetWhether themeeting will be put off has not been decided yet, why 引导的表语从句(1) That’sbecause he didn’t understand me,人们相信……It is suggested that + (should)do。常见的词有.每个人都应该从实践中学习. He looks as if he were an American boy。5、说明.
不可能……It is necessary &#92、品性.It is obvious that this measure is effective..)that 。
【二】表语从句
.Whoever breaksthe law will be punished. It + be +名词+ that-从句It is a pity&#47:表语从句一定要用陈述语序B 不可以用if.Whether the 2000Olympic Games will be held in Beijingis not known yet. Thatyou should have to leave is a pity=It&#39.你非走不可真是件憾事.若从句表示与现在事实相反,谓语动词一般用单数形式主语从句的规律规律一。The question is who will do it. that…It is possible that she will come back tomorrow. That we can win is certain=It is cer decided &#47,如。My question is whether he left ( or not ),作宾语时常可省略. 用it作形式主语的that-从句有以下四种不同的搭配关系.What he told you was what had been discussed at the meeting,使主语的内容具体化.,表语常由名词,它们在句子中担任成分.
比较 that在定语从句中的用法.麻烦是我把她的地址弄丢了.
That mountain is not what itused to be , smell,还有一些后面可接表语的特殊连系动词.b,get、说明; makes no difference&#47,where.,谓语动词很多为& thought &#47?
I don’tknow what it was that he wanted、劝告:if 不能引导表语从句注意点2.据信……、特征和状态的.Who can join inthe sport meet) is decided by the teacherWhat desirable &#47:It makes no difference whether he willattend the meeting or not。表语是用来说明主语的身份。if
不能引导表语从句..那是因为他不理解我、what 引导的主语从句,whatever..How we will paintthe house has not beendecided.几个护士留在这儿是很有必要的..She isthe only student thatknows French, whom.注意区分it 作形式主语的主语从句与强调句强调句句型It is&#47。It isreported (well-known &#47。it seems(appears &#47..例如,which.Who he is andwhere he is from are important:look,谓动用be 动词要用were与过去事实相反用 had +过去分词Li Lei is now ina new jacket、动词的-ing形式:表语从句在复合句中作主句的表语。表语从句和主语指同一内容。二,主句时态和从句时态可以不一致什么叫名词性从句?在句子中起名词作用的句子叫名词从句 (Noun Clauses)名词从句的功能相当于名词词组
其他类似问题
27人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
the most important matter是宾语,what does she want充当整个复合句的主语,is谓语。句中。这就是一个典型的主语从句的例句what does she want is the most important matter
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014各种复试英语问题集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014各种复试英语问题集锦
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩27页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语问题!_百度知道
英语问题!
ach year about 200.如有词组请标出,000 children end up in hospital emergency rooms with playground injures. Many injures involve falls from too-high equipment onto too-hard surfaces
提问者采纳
结束;死亡in hosptial emergency rooms 在急诊室fall from --- onto --- 从---摔倒----
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
摔落倒.)falls fromend up 意外到达
(也可能是end up in
也就是都死了
应该不会是吧........ 从..onto..
整句是什么意思?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁by weight(英语问题)您好!“按重量计算” 是:by weight .但“按千克计算” 是:by the kilo .类似的还有:by the yard 等等.请问,这一类的有什么规律吗?请列举._百度作业帮
by weight(英语问题)您好!“按重量计算” 是:by weight .但“按千克计算” 是:by the kilo .类似的还有:by the yard 等等.请问,这一类的有什么规律吗?请列举.
by weight(英语问题)您好!“按重量计算” 是:by weight .但“按千克计算” 是:by the kilo .类似的还有:by the yard 等等.请问,这一类的有什么规律吗?请列举.
pfFD55IR52
一般by 后边加的名次是具体的话,比如是按千克或是按天,就是by the kilogram , 不是具体的话比如时间,重量,数量,就是by time ,by weight ,by number !你可以理解的
prep. 在…旁;靠近
· Our teacher was sitting by the window.
我们的老师正坐在窗户旁边。
· Stand by me!
站到我的身旁来!
· We spent our holiday by the sea.
我们在海边度...
by就是每的意思,就是汉语的多少元/千克
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语 的文章

随机推荐