My sister is active.变一般疑问句并作否定式疑问句回答。

2014五年级英语上册Unit5-Unit12知识点分析及习题(广州新版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Module 3 Daily lifeUnit 5 Where is Ben?【单词回顾】 可能______&& 找到_______&& 冰淇淋______&& 寻找____________做锻炼___________&& 在学校商店__________&& 做作业______________一、短语:play music, take exercise, do one’s homework, eat ice cream, go swimming, read books, winter holiday, summer holiday, in the music room, in the gym, in the classroom, at the school shop, at the swimming pool, at the library, in the playground, in his study, on the street, on weekdays, after school, after supper…二、句型:1. Where is Ben?&&&&&&&&&& He is at the swimming pool.& 2. I often play football after school.3. He likes skating.4. Does Ben often go swimming?&&&&&&&& Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.5. What do you usually do after school?&&&&&&&&& I usually do my homework.6. Where do you usually go in the afternoon?&&&&&&& I usually go to the library.三、重点精析:1. 频率副词:always 总是&&&&&&&&&& usually& 通常&often 经常&&&&&&&& sometimes 有时&&&&&&&&& never& 从不2. do one’s homework&&& 做家庭作业3. on weekdays& 在工作日&&&&&&&&&&&& at the weekend&& 在周末4. play with&& 玩,玩弄,和…为伴如:I want to play with you.&&&& 我想跟你一起玩。5. look for&&& 寻找如:What do they look for?&&& 他们在寻找什么? 6. stare at&& 凝视,盯着&&&&& while& 当……的时候如:While he is playing computer games, his father stares at him.当他在玩电脑的时候,他的父亲盯着他。7. be afraid of sth. / doing sth.&& 害怕,担心,恐惧Dave很害怕狗。&&&&& ________________________-我害怕开车。&&&&&&&& ________________________8. Does Ben often go swimming? 本句中的主语Ben是第三人称单数。在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词也要用第三人称单数形式,即在动词原形后面加s或es。注:1)人称代词he, she, it是第三人称单数。如:She reads English book every morning.2)单个人名、地名或称谓主语时是第三人称单数。如 :The dog likes running.3)单数可数名词或“this / that / the + 单数可数名词”作主语时,是第三人称单数。如:A horse is a useful animal.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& This book is mine.4)不定代词someone, somebody, nobody, everything, something等及指示代词this, that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如:Someone is under the tree.&&&&&&&&& This is a pen.&&& 5)不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如:The milk is in the glass.动词第三人称单数形式变化规律:1)一般动词,直接在词尾加s。如:play---plays, want----wants, get----gets, like----likes等。2)以字母s、x、ch或o结尾的动词加es。如:go---goes, do---does, watch---watches等。3)以辅音字母+y结尾的动词,先把y变i,再加es。如:study---studies, fly---flies等。&【即时演练】一、&将下列短语翻译成英文。1、在图书馆__________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、在体育馆__________________3、做家庭作业________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、在游泳池__________________5、在周末____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、在工作日__________________7、放学后____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8、去看电影__________________9、寻找______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、在大街上_________________11、做运动___________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12、在书房__________________二、单项选择。(& )1.Is your photo in the drawer? ________. A.Yes, I am&&&& B.No,it is&&&& C.Yes,it is&&& D.No,I’m not& (&& )2. _____Mr Black?& He’s in the gym. &&&&&&& A.Where&&&&& B.Where’s&&&& C.Where’re&& D.Where are& (&&& )3.________ under the tree? No,they aren’t. A.Where are&&&& B.What is&&&&&& C.Are they&&&&&& D.Is it& &(&&& )4.Where are your brothers? ________. &&&&&&& A.He is at home&& B.He is in his room&& C.Yes,they are&&& D.I don’t know&&& (&& )5.What’s under the desk? ________.& &&&&&&& A.It’s a football&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I can see a set of keys&&&& C.They are red box&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.There’s a cat&& &(&&& )4. ______ these your parents ?&&& A. Am&&&&&&& B. Are&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&& D. Is& &(&&& ) 6. ____ Jim usually ___ after school?&&&&& A.&Do; goes&&&& B. goes&&&& C. Do; go&&&&&&&&&& D. D go&(&&& ) 7.Anny is ____her ruler?A.&look at&&&& B. looking for&&&& C. looks for&&&&& D. looking&(&&& ) 8. __________ book is ___________ the floor. &&&&&& A. An;on&&&& B.A;under&& C. The;under&&& D. The;on& &(&&& )9. ―______are your friends?―They are ______ theclassroom(教室). &&&& A. Where;on&&&&&&&& B. How;inC. Where;in&&&&&&&& D. Who;in& &(& ) 10. ______I ask you questions, please stand up.&A. While&&&&& B. Where&&&&& C. Who&&&&& D. What三、句型转换 1. never, on, he, takes, weekdays, exercise.(连词成句)_____________________________________________2. My hat is on the dresser. (变为一般疑问句并做否定回答) _________________________________&&&& _____________________3. The notebooks are on the floor. (就划线部分提问)_____________________________________________& 4.We are in Beijing.(就划线部分提问) _____________________________________________5. She usually play music after school.(改为否定句并作出肯定回答)___________________________________&& ______________________ 四、 从II中找出与I意思相同的选项。I栏&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II栏(&& ) 1. Where’s the girl?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. They are in the room.(&& ) 2. What’s this in English?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Black.(&& ) 3. What colour is the bag?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, he is.(&& ) 4. Where are the women?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, it’s.(&& ) 5. Is Jacket in the classroom?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. No, he doesn’t.(&& ) 6. Is this a computer game?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. Yes, there is.(&& ) 7. What’s your hobby?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G. Yes, I can.(&& ) 8. Is there a TV on the table?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H. Behind the door.(&& ) 9. Can you bring me your photos?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I . My hobby is running.(&& ) 10. Does Jim often eat ice cream?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. It’s a black bag. &
Unit 6& At the weekend【单词回顾】 周末_______&& 忙的______&& 醒来______&& 早的;早地______太太______&& 市场______&& 儿子______&& 少年宫________&& 外面______娱乐____________&& 电影院______&& 极少地______&& 停留______ 一、句型:at the weekend, wake up, go out, have fun, go to the cinema, go to the library, stay at home, talk about, make breakfast, Children’s Palace…二、句型:1. What do you do at the weekend?&&&&&& I often help my mother do the housework.2. Sometimes Tony likes staying at home and watching TV.3. She always plays table tennis in the gym after class.4. Does your mother often go swimming at the weekend?&& Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.三、重点精析:1. be busy with sth.&& 忙于做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be busy doing sth.& 忙于做某事如:She is busy with her children.&&&& 她忙于照顾孩子。他正忙于做家庭作业。&& ________________________________2. wake up&&&& 醒来,唤醒,叫醒Be quiet. Don’t wake up your father.3. go out&&& 外出&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go to the cinema&& 去电影院,看电影stay at home&& 留在家里,呆在家里4. talk with sb.& 和某人聊天&&&&&&&&& talk about sth.&& 与某人谈论某事他们正在谈论寒假去哪里玩。&&& __________________________________5. introduce& 介绍,引进&&&&&&&&&&&&&& introduce myself& 自我介绍introduce sth. to sb. = introduce sb. sth.&&& 介绍…给某人如:Let me introduce a friend to you.& =& Let me introduce you a friend.让我介绍给你一个朋友吧。让我给你介绍几本故事书吧。& ___________________________________6. want to do sth.& 想要做某事&&&&& want sb. to do sth& 想要某人做某事她的父母向让她学习游泳。&& ____________________________________7. most of + 复数名词&& 大多数的……如:most of us& 我们大多数&&&& most of them 他们大多数&&& most of tome 大部分时间8. make sb. + 形容词&&&& 使某人…&&&& make sb. do sth.& 使某人做某事我让所有的人都很开心。&& _____________________________________9. have fun = have a good time = enjoy oneself&&&&&& 玩的开心他们在公园玩得很开心。& _______________________________________10. 频率副词: 频率副词&词义&大致发生的频率always&总是&100%usually&通常&80%often&经常&60%sometimes&有时&30%never&从不&0
【即时演练】一、用正确形式填空。 1. Tony __________(not sing )well. 2. My brother always _________(play) football on Sundays. 3. I _________(like) fish, but my sister __________(not like). 4 .My sister and I often ______(go) to the zoo on Sundays. 5. Can you _______(speak) English and Chinese? 6. Every day she ______(get)up at 7:00 a.m. 7 .What _____ you usually ______(do) on Sunday.8. We _____(have) a good time. 9. He _______usually______(not do)his homework in the morning. 10. ______Kate sometimes ______(watch) TV after school?11. He likes ___________(呆在家里) and ____________(看电视) at the weekend.12. Does she often _________(去看电影)on Saturday?13. Sally always ___________(醒来) very early.14. Mr Li is _________(寻找) his watch.15. The children ____________(玩得开心)in the Children’s Palace.二、选择题。(&& ) 1. Does he get up late _____ the weekend? Yes. He gets up _____ nine. A. in….on&&&&&& B at….at&&&&&& C on….. at&&&&&&& D. on….in& (&&&& ) 2.Lucy often helps his mother ______ the housework. A. does&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C.& to&&&&&&& D.&& for (&&& ) 3.Let’s _______ volleyball together& A. go and playing&&&& B. goes and play&&&&&& C. go and play&&&&& D. go and plays (&&& ) 4.Xiao Ming is& _____& his classmates. A. talk with&&&& B. talks with&&&&& C. talking with&&&&&& D. talking about (&&& ) 5.Does Mary ________ at home?& No. At a restaurant. A. have supper&& B. has supper&& C. have a supper&& D. has a supper(&& )6. I want you __________with me. A. go swimming&&&&&&& B. to go swim&&&&& C. go swim&&&&&&&& D. to go swimming (&& )7. Can you _____me an English story?A. speak&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&& C. tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. spell (.& )8. ______ is your brother?&& He is a doctor.A. Where&&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&& D. When(&& )9. ______ is your mother?&&&& She is in the park.A. Where&&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&& D. When(&& )10. He often helps me _______ the house. A. cleans&&&&&&&& B. cleaning&&&&& C. clean&&& D. to cleaning (& )11. Let’s _____ together after school. A. go to school&&&&&&& B. go home&&&&& C. to go home&& D. to go to school (&& )12. They ______ their hobby.&&&&& A .talking about&& B.are talking with& C. are talking about& D. talking with (&& )13. What ______ Dave usually _______ at the weekend?A.& does&&& B. do&& C. do&&& D. does(&& )14. He is always busy ______ Chinese on weekdays.A.&learning&& B. learn&&& C. learns&&&& D. with learn(&& )15. Sometimes they ______ his grandparents on Sunday. A.&visiting&&&& B. is visiting&& C. visit&&&& D. visits三、按要求转换句子 1. The girl does her homework at home.(否定句) The girl _____ ______ her homework at home. 2. Millie does housework at the weekend.(变一般疑问句并作否定回答)&________Millie _______housework at the weekend? ________, she_________. 3. She doesn’t go to the cinema. (改为肯定句) & She _____ ______ the cinema.4. The boy& is reading a book.(对划线部分提问) ___&& _____is reading a book? 5. Amy’s mother is at home. (对划线部分提问)& _______________________________________________________6. Tom usually stays at home and watches TV at the weekend. (对划线部分提问)&______________________________________7. They do their homework in the evening.(改为否定句) _________________________________________________________8. Tom studies hard at school every day.(改成一般疑问句) _________________________________________________________9. Lucy often goes to the park at the weekend.(对划线部分提问) _________________________________________________________ 10.She doesn’t listen to the teacher in class. (改成肯定句) _________________________________________________________&11.I often read English in the morning(对划线部分提问)& _________________________________________________________&12.She runs with her dog for fifteen minutes. (改成一般疑问句,并否定回答)&________________________________________________________四、写作:谈论一下你或者你家人、朋友的周末活动,写一写,不少于五句话。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Module 4 Foods and drinksUnit 7 Do you want coffee or tea?【单词回顾】 咖啡_______&& 茶______&& 喝;饮料_______&& 牛奶______某事;某物_______&& 冷的_______&& 热的_______&& 可乐______&& 确信_______果汁______&& 玻璃杯_______&& 罐_______&& 一杯……_______&& 一瓶……______一、词组:a cup of tea, a bottle of juice, a glass of water, a box of milk, a can of coke…二、句型:1. Do you want coffee or tea?2. What do you want to drink for lunch?&&&& I want a large coke.3. Can I have a large coke?4. What is your favourite food?三、重点精析:1. a bottle of&& 一瓶…&&&&&&& a glass of&& 一杯…&&&&&&&& a box of&& 一盒…a cup of&& 一杯…&&&&&&&& a can of&& 一罐…&&&&&&&&&&& a bowl of&& 一碗2. something + 形容词something cold&&&&&&&& something new&&&&& something interesting
【即时演练】 一 、汉译英。1、一杯茶_______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、一个鸡蛋 _________________________3、一些喝的东西_________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、一些吃的东西 ______________________5、给你_________________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、两个面包 __________________________7、一碗米饭_____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8、五罐可乐 _________________________9、一瓶饮料____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、三盒牛奶_________________________二、连词成句1. eat, do, what, you, for, to, want, dinner?.&&&& ___________________________________________________2.Want, I, eat, a, to, hamburger.& ____________________________________________________3.& drink, to, what, do, they, want?&&& ____________________________________________________4.& much, is, the, how, dog, hot?&&& ___________________________________________________三、用括号里单词的正确形式填空。1. I want a hot dog and he _____ (want) a hot dog, too. 2.―What does she _____ (want)? ― She ______ (want) some rice. 3. We want _______ (eat) some fish and chips. 4. We want three ________ (can) coke.5. ________ (thank) very much.& 四、选择题。(&& ) 1. What do you want to ______?& Some chicken .&& &&&&&&& A. have&&&&&&& B.& eat&&&&&& C.& drink (&& ) 2. I want two ________.& A. hamburgers&&&&& B.& juice&&&&&&& C.& tea& (&& ) 3. How much is it ?& Two ______ . A.& dollar&&&&&& B.& dollars&&&&&&&& C. yuans (&& ) 4. ______apples do you want ?& &&&&&&&& A.& How much&&&&& B. How many&&&&&& C.& How old (&& ) 5. What ____ you want?&&&& A hot dog, please. A. do&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&& C. are (&& )6.What ____ Daming want? A hot dog, please. A. do&&&&&& B. does&&&&& C. are (&&& ) 7. How much ____ the pen? Two dollars. A. is&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&& C. be (&&& ) 8. A hamburger ______ good.&&&&&&& A. look&&&&&& B. looking&&&&&&&& C. looks (&& ) 9. What does he want to ________ for lunch?&&&&&& A. eat&&&&&&& B. drinks&&&&&& C. drinking(&& ) 10. I want two ______ of milk.&&&&&& A. boxes&&&&&& B. box&&&&&&& C. boxes(&& ) 11. ______ she ______ coffee or tea?&&&&&& A. Does, wants&&&& B. Do, wants&&&&& D. Does, want(&& )12. Can I _____ a bottle of juice?&&&&&& A. have&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&& C. had(&& ) 13. I want ____________.&&&&&& A. something hot&&& B. hot something&&&& C. cold something(&& ) 14. I feel very hot. I want something ________.&&&&&& A. cold&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&& C. warm& (&& ) 15. Please give something to eat. I am _______.&&&&&& A. full&&&&&&& B. hungry&&&&&& C. hot五、 根据汉语提示,完成对话A: Hello, _____________________________________(您想要吃什么)?B: I want a hot dog, pleaseA: And _______________________________________(您想要喝什么)?B: I want ______________________(一罐可乐).A: That’s one hot dog and one cola.B: Yes, _____________________________(多少钱)?A:& _____________________($3.50).B: Here you are.A: Thank you. 六、假设你和爸爸、妈妈去一家餐饮用餐,请你简要介绍一下用餐情况。&&& My father wants to eat_________________and drink ___________________.&& My mother wants to eat_______________ and drink _______________.&&& And I want to eat some_______________ and drink ______________.&&& It’s ____________yuan.
Unit 8 Let’s have both【单词回顾】两者都_________&& 应该_______&& 米;饭________&& 饺子________面条________&& 欣赏;喜欢________&&& 面包_______&& 三文治________炸薯条________&& 担心_______&& 第一道菜_________&& 西红柿________鸡蛋_________&& 汤________&& 主要的_______&&& 每个人;所有人________开始_________&& 巧克力________&& 希望________&& 马铃薯_______&& 甜品______蔬菜_________&& 肉___________&& 主菜_____________一、词组:good idea, main course, fly away, put… into, fly back, at last,again and again, come up to…二、句型:1. Let’s have both.2. What should we have for dinner?3. I want some snacks.4. My English friends enjoy bread, sandwiches, hamburgers, and fish and chips.5. Lingling will make egg soup for starter.6. They will have fish and vegetables for the main course.7. I hope everyone will like it.三、重点精析: 1. both (两者)都如:He both speaks and writes Chinese.&&&&&& 他既会说也会写中文。我跟她都擅长英语。&& _______________________________________2. like to do sth.&& 想要做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& like doing sth.&& 喜欢做某事如:I like to eat fish and potatoes.&&& He likes swimming.3. enjoy sth. / enjoy doing sth.&& 喜欢…. / 喜欢做……Jim喜欢冰淇淋。&&&&& ___________________________________________我喜欢吃汉堡包和三文治。&&&& _____________________________________4. fly away&& 飞走&&&&&&& fly back&& 飞回&&&&&&& put… into…&& 把… 放进…again and again&& 一次又一次&&&&&& come up to&& 达到,等于come back&& 回来&&&&& at last&& 最后他把很多石头放进瓶子里。&& ______________________________________这只鸟最后能喝到水吗?&&&& ______________________________________
【即时演练】一、选择题。1.&I want ________for lunch.A.&cold something&&& B. hot something&&& C. something hot2.&There are three _____on the table.A.&glass of water&&&& B. glasses of water&&& C. glass with water3.&I hope my Chinese friends _______chocolate cake.A.&like&&&&&&&&&& B. likes&&&&&&& C. are4.&Xiaoling will make egg soup _______starer.A.&with&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for5.&For the main course we can have _________.A.&fish and rice&&&&& B. fish and cake&&&&&& C. rice and cake6.&I want to have a cup of tea ______milk.A.&for&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with7.&Does everyone ______dumplings?A.&enjoy&&&&&&& B. enjoys&&&&&&&&& C. enjoying 8.&Today is _______birthday.& A.&Joe&&&&&&&&&&& B. Joe’s&&&&&&&& C. Joes9.& It’s time ______ dinner.&& A. of&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&& C. to10. It’s time ______ get up.&& A. of&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&& C. to二、翻译。1. 我想要和一杯奶茶。___________________________________________________________2. 我能喝一杯大杯的可乐吗?___________________________________________________________3. I want something cold.___________________________________________________________4. For starts we can have tomato and egg soup.___________________________________________________________5. 我希望大家都喜欢巧克力蛋糕。___________________________________________________________三、根据实际情况回答问题。1. What do you want to eat for dinner?___________________________________________________________2. What do you want to drink for lunch?__________________________________________________________3. Does your father like drinking tea?__________________________________________________________4. Do you like sandwich?__________________________________________________________5. What time do you usually have breakfast?___________________________________________________________四、阅读理解,选出正确的答案。Mike is a factory worker. He is often very tired after a day's work. His wife, Jenny, has no job, so she stays at home to cook the meals. Every day he can have his dinner when he gets home from his factory. One day, Mike came home very late because he was very busy in the factory. He was very hungry when he got home. He was not happy when he found his dinner was not ready. He was very angry with his wife. He shouted at her, "I'm going out to eat in a restaurant." "Wait for five minutes," said his wife. "Why? Do you think that dinner will be ready in five minutes?" asked Mike. "Of course not," she answered. "But I can be ready to go with you in five minutes."1. Mike works in________. A. a factory&&&& B. an office&&&& C. a school2. Jenny stays at home because ________.A. she likes cookingB. she loves her husband very muchC. she doesn't have a job3. One day, Mike came home very late because________.A. he wanted to have dinner in a restaurantB. He was very busyC. he was& angry with his wife4. Mike was_______when he found his dinner was not ready.A. happy&&&& B. glad&&&& C.not happy5. Which sentence is correct?A. Jenny could have dinner ready in five minutes.B. Jenny wanted to go to the restaurant with her husband.C. Jenny didn't like the dinner at home.& Module 5 Foods we needUnit 9 It smells delicious【单词回顾】& 闻起来_______&& 好吃的;美味的_______&& 首先_______&& 咸的_____甜的;糖果________&& 健康的________&& 等待_______&& 相当地;非常__________饿的________&& 新鲜的________&& 尝起来;口味________&& 来吧_________一、描述食物的形容词:fresh,& sweet, salty, delicious, good, healthy…二、句型:&1. It smells / tastes / looks good.&2. They are very salty / hot / sweet / delicious.& &3. What do you think of the food?三、重点精析:1. It’s time for sth.&&&&&&&& It’s time to do sth.&& 是时候……& It’s time for lunch.&&&&&& It’s time to get up.2. healthy 健康的&&&&& healthy food& 健康食品&&&&& health& 健康3. It smells delicious.& 它闻起来很香。&“ It smells + 形容词. ” 意为“它闻起来……。”这里的smell是感官动词,意为“闻起来”。常用的感官动词有look(看起来),taste(尝起来),sound(听起来)等。如:It looks fresh.&&&& It tastes salty.&&&&&&&& It sounds great.4. They are very salty.& 它们很咸。& 描述食物或饮料的口味或特征时,常用“It is / They are + 形容词.”前面还可以加上very(非常),quite(相当), too(太),so(如此)等。常用来描述食物或饮料的形容词有:hot& 辣的&&&&& sweet& 甜的&&&&& sour& 酸的&&&&& salty& 咸的&&&&& delicious& 美味的&&&&& good& 好的&&&&& fresh& 新鲜的&&&&& healthy& 健康的5. What do you think of the food?&& 你认为这食物怎么样?& “What do you think of …?”意思是“你认为……怎么样?”后面可跟某人、某物或某事。也可以用“How do you like…?”来表达同样的意思。
【即时演练】一、单项选择。(&& ) 1. Don’t eat that meat. It smells ________.&&&&& A. dirty&&&&& B. delicious&&&&& C. bad(&& ) 2. What do you think of the fish?&&&&&& A. It’s ten yuan.&&&&&& B. It’s healthy.&&&&&& C. I am hungry.(&& ) 3. I am eating cookies. Do you want to _______one?& &&&&&&&&&& A. make, taste&&&&&&&&&&&& B. making, taste&&&&&&&&& C. made, taste (&& ) 4. Look! The butterflies are flying here and there. They look very _________. A. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. beautifully&&&&&&&&&&& C. beauty(&& ) 5. That’s a good idea! It sounds ____________. &&&&&&&&& A. interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. interesting&&&&&&&&&&& C. interest (&& ) 6. Birthday cake is ready now, and it _______ nice. Would you like some?&&&&&&&& A. smells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. feels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sounds (&& ) 7. It’s time for lunch. What do you want to eat?&&&&&&&& A. egg and rice&&&&&&&&&&& B. coke&&&&&&&&&&&& C. milk(&& ) 8. Oh, the vegetables have too much sugar. They’re taste ______.&&&&&&& A. salty&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&& C. sweet(&& ) 9. Do you like hot food?&&&&&&& A. Yes, I like&&&&&&& B. Yes, I do.&&&&& C. Yes, I don’t.(&& ) 10. We don’t have ______. &&&&&&& A. egg&&&&&&&& B. apple&&&&&& C. milk二、配对。1. Where is David?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Yes, I do.2. How much is the chicken?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He’s at the library.3. What’s your bobby?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, he can’t.4. Do you want some milk?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& My hobby is singing.5. Can he swim?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. It’s good.6. Does your sister often play chess after school?&&&&&&&&&&&& F. Yes, he does.7. Does his brother like drawing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G. It’s sixty yuan.8. What do you think of the chicken?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H. Yes, she does.三、按要求完成句子。 1.& of, think, what, the, you, food, do, ?(连词成句)&__________________________________________________________________2. 那么多东西可以尝。我等不及了!(翻译)___________________________________________________________________3. 我希望你们喜欢。____________________________________________________________________4. My favourite food is hot dog. (划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________________5. Those apples taste fresh.(划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________________6. What do you want to drink for lunch?(根据实际情况回答)____________________________________________________________________7. What do you think of chips? (根据实际情况回答)____________________________________________________________________8. I want to eat two eggs for my breakfast.(划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________________四、阅读理解,判断正误。Many people like apples, because apples are tasty and healthy. They’re very good fruits. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Vegetables, such as cabbage, eggplant are healthy for us, too. But many kids don’t like vegetables. They like meat. They eat pork, beef and mutton so much. Meat is helpful, but too much meat is bad for our health. So remember, always eat more fruits, more vegetables but less meat.1.& Apples are good for our health.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 2. Many kids eat cabbage too much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )3. Meat is bad for our healthy. Don’t eat any meat.&&&&&&&&& (&&& )4. More fruits, more vegetables are good for us.&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5. Many kids like meat much more than vegetables.&&&&&&&& (&&& )Unit 10 Different tastes【单词回顾】 不同的__________&&& 西方的__________&&& 筷子__________碗_______&&& 盘子;碟________&&& 刀___________&&& 例子___________酸的_________&&& 最;大多数_______&&& 也__________&&& 点心__________薄饼_________&&& 可怕的_______&&& 例如_________&&&& 大量的;很多_________一、短语:come on, for example, plenty of, different tastes, in the west, on a plate, salty food, hot food…二、句型:1. Do you know that people in China have different tastes?2. Chinese people eat with chopsticks and bowls.3. Chinese people like eating rice or noodles, but western people ear bread.4. People usually eat their meats on a plate with a knife and fork.三、重点精析: 1. different&& 不同的&&&&& be different from…&& 与……不同如:He is different from his brother.2. plenty of&& 大量的;很多的&&& 同义词:lots of&&&& a lot of 3. Do you know that people in China have different tastes?& 你知道中国人有不同的口味吗?分析:这个句子是宾语从句的一般疑问句。主句是:“Do you know”,从句是“people in China have different tastes”,从句是陈述语序。“Do you know that…?”后面常接句子作宾语,表示“你知道……吗?”4. Chinese people eat with chopsticks and bowls.中国人用筷子和碗吃东西。分析:“...eat with…”意为“……用……吃。”这里的“with”表示“用;以”。Chopstick常以复数形式chopsticks出现。一双筷子:a pair of chopsticks
【即时演练】一、选择填空。(&& ) 1. I don’t like grapes. _____sour.&&&&&&&&&& A. they are&&& B. It’s&&& C. They’re(&&& ) 2. Tomatoes _____my favorite.&&&&&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&& B. are&&& C. like(&&& ) 3. I’m hungry.& _____go to a restaurant.&&&&&&&&&& A. Let&&&&&&& B. Let’s&& C. Lets(&&& ) 4. Cabbage and cucumber are______.&&&&&&&&&& A. meat&&&&&& B. vegetables&& C. fruit&(&&& ) 5. Oh! These noodles are _______salty.&&&&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&& C. too&(&&& ) 6. It’s 6:30p.m. Let’s have _______.&&&&&&&&&& A. breakfast&& B. lunch&&&&&& C. dinner&(&&& ) 7. Chicken and mutton are ______ &&&&&&&&&& A. fruits&&&&&& B. meat&&&&&& C. vegetables&(&&& ) 8. On Mid-Autumn Day, people usually eat ______.&&&&&&&&&& A. zongzi&&&&& B. mooncake&& C. dumplings&(&&& ) 9. Ice cream usually tastes ______.&&&&&&&&&& A. salty&&&&&&& B. sour&&&&&&& C. sweet&(&&& ) 10. People usually eat their meats on a plate ______ a knife and fork.&& &&&&&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&& C. on&(&&& ) 11. Orange juice is healthy ______ me!&&&&&&&&&& A. with&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&& C. at& (&&& ) 12. CI’m hungry, Mom.&&&&&&&&&&& -Oh! Mew Mew is hungry, ______.&&&&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&& C. too二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。&1. Watermelon is _______ (I) favorite fruit.&2. Your school menu ________ (sound) very good.3. I don’t like __________& (orange). They’re ________(酸的).4. Usually different people have different ________ (taste).5. The hamburger __________& (taste) good. It’s favorite.& 6. Oh! The noodles are too _________ (salt).7. Chinese people eat with ___________ (chopstick) and _________(bowl).8. They like _____________ (辣的食物).三、将A、B左右两栏的句子连线。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B1. What do you have for breakfast today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My favorite food is fish.2. What would you like for lunch?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No, we have cabbage and mutton.3. What’s your favorite food?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have pork and cabbage for breakfast.4. Do you have any noodles?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’d like some fish and noodles. 四、根据对话回答下列问题。Zip: I like pears. They are sweet. What’s your favorite fruit, Rabbit?&&&&&&&&&&& Rabbit: I like carrot. It’s tasty for me.Monkey: I don’t like carrot. But I like carrot juice. It’s healthy.Zoom: Is carrot juice your favorite drink, Monkey?Monkey: Of course not. Bananas are my favorite. What about you, Zoom?Zoom: Ha! Guess. My favorite fruit is round and very big. It’s green.It’s sweet and juicy. We often eat it in summers. What is it?Zip: I know!1. What’s Zip’s favorite fruit? & __________________________________________________________2. What does rabbit like?&& ___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. Is monkey’s favorite drink carrot juice? &___________________________________________________________4. What is monkey’s favorite fruit?&&& &____________________________________________________________5. What is Zoom’s favorite fruit? Do you know?&& _____________________________________________________________五、写作。 下面给你提供了一个school menu。请你根据合理的膳食,为每天搭配不同的食物,并填写下面一则ad(广告),把你的school menu向大家宣传一下!Day&School MenuMon.&Rice& +eggplant + pork + carrot juiceTue.&bread + (&&   ) + (  && )Wed.& (&&&&& ) + beef + (&&&& )Thu.&& (&&&& )&& + (   ) + (&&&&& ) + apple juiceFri.&Noodles + (    ) + (   )+(   )
  Good news! We have a new school menu. Look, on Monday, we have_______, __________, _________and& ____________ . On Tuesday, we have bread ,_____________& and_________. On __________& you can eat___________, beef,____________ and& ___________&& .On Thursday, we have_________,______________, ________&& and apple juice. On Friday, here are noodles,________,& ___________& and&& _______________&&&&&& .&&&& Everything is tasty, and I am sure there must be something your favorite. Come on, boys and girls! Don’t wait!&&&& See& you& tomorrow.&
Module 6 WeatherUnit 11 What’s the weather like today?【单词回顾】 天气__________&&& 云____________&&& 多云的_________雨;下雨________&&& 再;再一次_________&&& 潮湿的_______&&& 英国________太阳_________&&& 阳光充足的_________&&& 干燥的_________&&& 户外_________温暖的_________&&& 刮风的__________&&& 凉爽的________&&& 穿__________雪__________&&&&& 下雪的_________&&& 雪人_________&&& 某一天__________一、描述天气的形容词:warm, hot, cool, cold, snow, cloudy, rainy, snowy, sunny, windy, dry, wet… && 短语:some day, in the snow, heavy snow, make a snowman…二、句型:1. What’s the weather like in Beijing in winter?&&&&& It’s cold.2. How is the weather like in October?&&&&&&&&&&&& It’s windy and cool.3. It’s cold / hot / cool here.4. It’s sunny / cloudy / snowy / dry / wet.5. I hope I can visit England some day.三、重点精析:What’s the weather like England now?& 英格兰现在天气怎么样?分析:“What’s the weather like in...?”是询问天气的常用语,其中weather意为“天气”,in后面可以接表示时间(如spring, summer等)或地点(如Beijing, London)等的词。回答时,可以用“It’s + 表示天气状况的形容词.”如:-------- What’s the weather like in summer?-------- It’s hot.同时,它的同义句型为“How is the weather in…?”
【即时演练】一、选出不同类的单词。& (&&&&& ) 1. A. wear&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&&&&& C. warm&&&&&&&&&& D. cold (&&&&& ) 2. A. rainy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. snowy&&&&&&&&& C. weather&&&&&&&& D. cloudy (&&&&& ) 3. A. shirt&&&&&&&&&&&& B. jacket&&&&&&&&& C. sweater&&&&&&&&& D. shoes (&&&&& ) 4. A. coat&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cold&&&&&&&&&& C. sweater&&&&&&&&& D. shirt (&&&&& ) 5. A. play&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wear&&&&&&&&& C. umbrella&&&&&&&&& D. take (&&&&& ) 6. A. windy&&&&&&&&&& B. window&&&&&&&& C. sunny&&&&&&&&&& D. cloudy (&&&&& ) 7. A. yellow&&&&&&&&&& B. blue&&&&&&&&&&& C. warm&&&&&&&&&&& D. white (&&&&& ) 8. A. three&&&&&&&&&&& B. cool&&&&&&&&&&& C. six&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eight 二、选择题。 (&&&&&& )1、________ the weather like today? A、What&&&&&& B、What’s&&&&&& C、Where’s&&&&&&& D、How (&&&&&& )2、A:_______ are the desks?&&&& B:In the classroom. A、How&&&&&&& B、Where&&&&&& C、Where’s&&&&&&&& D、Where’re (&&&&&& )3、It’s _______ today. A、sun&&&&&&&& B、a sun&&&&&&&& C、sunny&&&&&&&&& D、sundy &(&&&&&& )4、A:Can I wear my new dress today?&&& B:______________. A、Yes, you can’t.& B、No, you can.& C、No, you can’t.&&& D、Yes, you are.(&&& )5、Today is very cold. I _______ wear my T-shirt.&&&&&& A、 can&&&& B、 can't&&& C、 not&& D、do (&&& )7、 _______ I visit your new computer room?&&&&&& (&&& )8、Is windy in Kunming?&&&&&&& A、Yes, is it.&& B、Yes, it is.&& C、No, it is.&& D、No, is not.(&&& )9、 Today is very hot.You can't wear your ______.& A、 skirt&&&&& B、 dress&&&&& C、 coat&&& D、black&(&& ) 10、-- _______ the weather today?& ----It’s rainy.&&&&& &A、 What’s&&&& B、Where&&&& C、Whose&&& D、How三、用正确的形式填空。1. It is very ________ (炎热的)in Chongqing in summer. 2. It is very ________ (寒冷的)in Harbing in winter. 3. It is very ________ (温暖的)in kunming in a year. 4. It is _______ (凉爽的)in Jinan in fall.5. It’s so _______ (cloud). It will rain soon.& 6. It’s usually very ______ (sun)and warm on England.7. It’s cold and _____(snow) in December. So you can make a _____ (snow).8. It’s ______ (wind) and cool. We can wear ______ (hat) and _____ (coat).四、阅读短文,判断对错。 Today is Sunday. The weather is warm and windy. I can wear my shirt and jeans. I fly a kite on the playground. Tom and Jack wear their T-shirt and shorts. They play football. But in Harbin, it's cold. It's snowy. People put on their coat and hats. They can make a snowman and skate. It’s funny. (&&& )1.It’s cloudy and windy today. (&&& )2.It's windy. So I can fly a kite. (&&& )3.It's hot. Tom can wear his T-shirt and shorts. (&&& )4.It's snowy in Harbin today. (&&& )5.I can make a snowman, too.&五、阅读短文,把正确的答案选出来,并把字母编号写在题前的括号里。 Hello, my name is Linlin. I am from Dongguan. It’s sunny today. It’s hot too.I can wear my T-shirt and shorts.My T-shirt is green.The shorts are white.I have a new skirt.& It’s yellow. But it’s too small. I want to buy a dress, too. (&&& )1、What’s& the weather like in Dongguan? A. It’s& warm.&& B. It’s& cold.&&& C. It‘s sunny and hot. (&&& )2、What colour is the T-shirt? &&&&&&&&& A.Yellow&&&&& B. Green&&&&& C. White (&&& )3、Linlin has a new ______________ &&&&&&&&& A.sweater&&&&& B. dress&&&& C. skirt(&&& )4、Linlin comes from ______________ &&&&&&&& A. Guangzhou&&&& B. Beijing&& C. Dongguan (&&& )5、Linlin wears ______________ today 。 &&&&&&&&&& A. T-shirt and shorts&&& B.& dress&&& C. skirtUnit 12 Four season in a day【单词回顾】 季节________&&& 亲爱的________&&& 报告__________&&& 温度_______度____   ......之前_____   在外面____   改变_____迅速地_______&&& 离开_______&&& 转变________&&& (阳光)照耀___________猛烈地;努力地______&&& 雨伞_______&&& 完成______&&& 走路__________真实的______&&& 你的;你们的______&&& 穿上____  午餐时刻_____一、短语:put on, my first day, something interesting, start to shone, at lunchtime, rain hard, in one day… 二、句型:1. The temperature was only 15℃.2. I learned something interesting about the weather here.3. I put on my coat and walked home.4. There was no rain. 5. The weather is cold and wet.三、重点精析:1. before&& ……之前&&&&&& 对应词:after&&& ……之后晚饭前,你可以看一会儿电视。& _____________________________________________放学后,他通常跑步。& ___________________________________________________2. put on& 穿上&&&&&&& Put on your coat.&& 穿上你的大衣。注意: put on 强调穿上的动作,而wear 强调穿着的状态。3. something interesting 一些有趣的东西注意:something 跟形容词连用时,形容词要后置。如:something boring4. There was no rain.&& 没有雨。分析:There was / were no… 可用来描述过去某处没有某人某物。No后面可以直接加名词。5. What’s the temperature?&& 温度多少?分析:What’s the temperature? 这是问答气温的常用句型。回答时,一般要用It’s + 数字 + 单位。同时,我们也可以用How many degrees? 来询问温度。6. 本课语法:1)一般过去时:通常表示动作发生在过去,或者过去经常发生的事情。2)结构:主语 + 动词的过去式 + 其他.&& 3)提示词:ago(two hours ago等, yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week, last year, last night, last month, this morning, in 1999, at the age of… just now, long ago…&& 4)动词过去式的变化规律:(1).动词直接加“ed”:work―― worked&& look――looked…(2).以不发音的字母“e”结尾的单词,直接加“d”:live ――lived& hope――hoped& use――used…(3). 以辅音字母+y结尾的,变y为i加“ed”:study―― studied&& carry――carried worry――worried…(4). 以元音字母+y结尾的,直接加“ed”:enjoy ――enjoyed& play――played…(5). 以重读闭音节结尾的,双写最后的辅音字母+ed:stop―― stopped& plan――planned…(6). 不规则变化的动词过去式:have---had&&& are---were&&& get---got&&& say---said&&& feel---felt&&& do/does---did is---was&&& go---went&& drink--drank&&& eat--ate&&& bring----brought&&& think----thought buy----bought&&& catch---- caught&&& teach ---- taught&&& sit----sat&&& wear----wore&&& cut----cut&&& sweep----swept&&& sleep――slept&&& become----became&& run----ranread----read&&& meet----met&&& win----won&&& write----wrote&&& make----made注意:1) be----was / were 肯定句:主语 + was / were +…&&&&& 否定句:主语 + wasn’t / weren’t +…一般疑问句:Was / Were +主语 + …?&&& 肯定回答:Yes, 主语 + was / were.& 否定回答:No,主语 + wasn’t / weren’t.2) 动词----动词过去式肯定句:主语 + 动词过去式 + …&&&& 否定句:主语 + didn’t + 动词原形 +…一般疑问句:Did + 主语 + 动词原形 + …?&& 肯定回答:Yes, 主语 + did.&& 否定回答:No, + 主语 + didn’t.【练一练】一、用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Tom and Mary ___________ (come) to China last month.2. Mike _________________(not go) to bed until 12 o'clock last night. So he ______ (get) up late.3. Mary __________ (read) English yesterday morning.4. Tom ___________ (begin) to learn Chinese last year.5. My mother ________________ (not do) housework yesterday.6. There ____________ a telephone call for you just now. (be)7. -When _______ you _________ (come) to china?  -Last year.8. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday?9. How many people ________ (be) there in your class last term?10. There ________ (be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no time to watch it.二、型转换。例:I had lunch at 12 o’clock yesterday. 否定句:I didn’t have lunch at 12 o’clock yesterday. 一般疑问句:Did you have lunch at 12 o’clock?肯定/否定回答:Yes, I did.&&&& No, I didn’t.对划线部分提问:What did you do at 12 o’clock yesterday.1. The children had a good time in the park.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________肯定/否定回答:____________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________ 2. There were about nine hundred people at the concert.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________肯定/否定回答:____________________________________3. Ann did her homework yesterday evening.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________4. Last week I read an English book.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________肯定/否定回答:____________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________5. My brother was in the park just now.否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________
【即时演练】一、根据句意及所给汉语提示,补全句子& 1. The __________(气温) falls below zero at night. 2. Do you listen to the weather __________(报告) every day? 3. It’s raining _______(猛烈地). I have no ________ (雨伞). 4. We have a lot of __________(阳光) here in summer. 5. It's __________(多云的) today. 二、选择题。(&& ) 1. ______ the weather like today?&&&& A. What&&&&& B. How&&&&&&& C. What’s(&& ) 2. Look, it’s _____. But yesterday it ______ sunny.&&&& A. rains, is&&&&&& B. raining, was&&&&&& C. raining, is(&& ) 3. My father______ill yesterday. &&&&&&&&& A. isn't&&&& B.& aren't&&&&&&&&& C. wasn't (&& ) 4. _____ is the best time _____ make a snowman.&&&& A. Autumn, to&&& B. Winter, to&&&&& C. Winter, for(&& ) 5. It is very ____ in October, so you can wear a shirt.&&&& A. cold&&&&& B. hot&&&&& C. cool(&& ) 6.& ―Who was on duty last Fridayt &&&&&&&&&& ―______. &&&&&&&& A. I am&&&&&&& B. I was&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, I wasn't (&& ) 7. ____ he ____ football two days ago?&&&&&&&& A. Does, play&&&& B. Did, played&& C. Did, play(&& ) 8. It’s a ______ morning. &&&&& A. sun&&&&& B. suny&&&&&& C. sunny(&& ) 9. In autumn, it’s cool and windy. So, we can _______.&&&& A. flying kites&&&&&& B. fly kites&&&&&& C. flies kites(&& ) 10. How can I go home _______ school?& &&&&& A. after&&&&&& B. during&&&&& C. at二、翻译下列句子。1. 我过了一个忙碌的周末。 & I _________ _________ __________ __________& weekend.&2. Jenny喜欢看书。昨晚她看了一本英语书。 & Jenny likes _________ __________. She _________ an English book last night.3. 今天是我在中国的第一天。&Today was ________ ________ _________ in China.4. 我了解到了关于英国的一些有趣的事情。& I learned _________ _____ about England.5. 我穿上大衣走路回家去了。& I _______ ________ my coat and walked home.三、 改错题。& 1.How is Jane yesterday? _____________________& 2.He go to school by bus last week. ____________________________& 3.He often goes home at 6:00 last month. ____________________________ 4.I can fly kites seven years ago. ______________________________& 5.Did you saw him just now. ____________________________________& 6.Tom wasn’t watch TV last night. ____________________________________& 7.I didn’t my homework yesterday. ____________________________________& 8.He wait for you three hours ago. ____________________________________& 9.Who find it just now ? ________________________________________ 10.What make him cry just now? ________________________________四、根据实际情况回答问题。1. What’s the weather like in Guangzhou now?______________________________________________________________________2. What’s your favourite season?______________________________________________________________________3. What is the weather like in spring?_______________________________________________________________________4. Do you like winter? Why?_______________________________________________________________________5. Is it a sunny day?_______________________________________________________________________6. Which season do you like best?_______________________________________________________________________五、完形填空 。In England winter is not very cold and summer is not very hot. There&&& 1&& a great difference between summer and winter. Why is this? England has a warm winter and a&& 2&& summer because it is an island country. In winter the sea is&& 3&&& than the land. The winds from the sea carries warm air 4&& England. In summer the sea is cooler than the land. The winds from the sea bring cool air to England. The&& 5&& winds blow (吹) over England all the year round. They blow from the southwest(西南). They are&& 6&& winds. They bring&& 7&&& to England all the year round. England has a lot of rain all the year round. The west of England is&& 8&& than the east. More rain falls there.& The four seasons are all&& 9&& months long. If you want to visit England, you can go there in&& 10&& . (&& ) 1. A. isn't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn't have&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has (&& ) 2. A. cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. warm (&& ) 3. A. warmer&&&&&&&&&&&& B. warm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter (&& ) 4. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of(&& ) 5. A. west&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. east&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. southeast&&&&&&&&&&& D. southwest (&& ) 6. A. cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. winter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cold (&& ) 7. A. cloud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. snow (&& ) 8. A. wet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. drier&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wetter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. colder (&& ) 9. A. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. three&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. same (&& )10. A. spring&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. winter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. each season 六、阅读理解。There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each season has three months. Spring is the first season of the year. In this part of the world, the spring months are March, April and May. In spring, the weather gets warmer and the fields turn green. This is a busy time for the peasants. Summer begins in June. Then come July and August. During the summer months, the plants and flowers are at their best. Next come the autumn months: September, October and November. Autumn is a wonderful season. The fields are golden with crops. It is the time for harvest and the peasants are very busy. Winter is the last season of the year. December, January and Febmary are the winter months, it is cold in winter. The days are short and the nights are long. In many places it snows. On New Year's Day, we wish each other a happy New Year.& (&& ) 1. How many season in a year? Each season has ______ months. A. F four&&&&& B. F three&&&&&& C. F five&&&&&&&& D. T four(&& ) 2. What is the weather like in spring?&&&& A. Hot&&&&& B. Warm&&&&&& C. Cool&&&& D. Cold(&& ) 3.__________the plants and flowers are at their best. &&&& A. During the winter&&&&&&& B. During the spring&&&& C. During the autumn&&&&&& D. During the summer(&& ) 4. Autumn begins in __________.&&&& A. June&&&&&& B. September&&& C. July&&&&&&&& D. Octomber(&& ) 5. Autumn is best time for _______.&&&& A. planting&&&&&&&& B. growing&&&&& C. snowing&&& D. harvest七、写作:Which season do you like best? Why?&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 否定式疑问句 的文章

随机推荐