急求一篇英语作文文一篇

写一篇介绍社区的英文作文,急求!!!!!_百度知道
写一篇介绍社区的英文作文,急求!!!!!
提问者采纳
we will organize some interes ting activities to make our life more colo rful. The people in the neighborhood are all f riendly.The air is very fre sh.We all really love our neighborhoodI live in a beautiful neighborhood.We of ten go for a walk there.S ometimes.The enviro nment is rather clean and lots of pretty birds are fiying freely,and we often help each others.I 'm proud that I can live in it.Behind the buildin gs,which grows many lovely flowers and tall trees,making me feel really nice,there are wonderful mountains.There i s a big garden
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
用户630486
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇有关旅游的英文作文1.旅游好处很多:领略大自然及其他城市的美丽风景;呼吸新鲜空气;结交好朋友;放松自己强身健体 2.旅游常见问题:天气因素;遭遇扒手可能受伤 3.旅游准备工作:了解天气情况;找个游伴相互照应;小心谨慎,避免意外.100词左右.
季諾管理丶靠梧
A happy travel During this winter vocation ,my family went to Jiuzhaigou,a very famous place for it beautiful sightseeing,As it's my first time to go such a world of tale,so all of us are very excited,we were show around by tour guide,and what can we see were those icing fall and snowmountains,in forest,we obsevered that the land were covered by the white,growing in town,I seldom go travelling ,and this time I can enjoy myself much,I also meet some foreigners here,I even try to talk with them ,though it not easy for me to talk in English fluencely,but I still glad to make a try,We take many beautiful photographs,about the sceneries,about my family with fall and some other pictures.we stay here for about three days,then went back via Chengdu by trian.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear editor, I am Wang Ping.a seniorthree student.I found a very serious problem that there're many tourists painting anywhere they were visited.When I was went to the scenic spots ,I found there's to...
扫描下载二维码急求英语作文《我的朋友》一篇
My Friend-我的朋友John is the most diligent student in our class.He is one of my friends.As a matter of fact,he gets along with his classmates.He might spend just five to ten minutes talking to you once in a long while,but he talks with enthusiasm and energy,and he likes to share his thinking and ideas with you.H he does not like to waste his time and energy.He never appears sleepy and tired in the classroom.He always hands in homework on time and also does well in his examinations,yet he has time practicing playing football and his violin skill.I admire him.I hope I can be
John is persistent,attentive,and energetic.John是我们班上最勤奋的学生.他也是我的一个朋友.实际上,他和班上的同学相处的都很融洽.也许过好长时间他才只是花5分钟或10分钟和你聊天,但是他的谈话充满了活力和热情,而且他喜欢和你分享他的思想和想法.他是诚实的,他不会无谓的浪费他的时间和精力.在教室里,他从没有显得困倦或是疲惫.他常常会按时交作业,考试中也会取得好成绩,然而他仍会有时间踢足球和练小提琴.我羡慕他,我希望自己能象他那样勤奋.John是个执着、专注、充满活力的人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Friend-我的朋友John is the most diligent student in our class. He is one of my friends. As a matter of fact, he gets along with his classmates. He might spend just five to ten minutes talking to y...
扫描下载二维码急求一篇英语作文,在线等答案You are a reporter for your school magazine.Last week,a UFO landed in your school.You interviewed several poeple and got the information in the box below.Write a story reporting what happened.box
below:Mr Li said,"I saw three aliens get out of the UFO."Wang Jun said,"I was studing when I saw the UFO outside the wingdow."Ma Yan said,"I saw two aliens playing football in the scholl hall."Liu Ming said,"I was eating lunch when the aliens walked into the dining room."题目:Aliens landed at our school谢谢各位了.帮忙写一下.拜托.不是翻译啦、上面的是背景、然后根据上面的写一篇英语作文。。拜托拜托。帮忙写一下吧。
Aliens landed in our schoolI'm a reporter,happened at school last week a thing,a UFO landed in my school,I interviewed several saw classmate.A man surnamed li says he saw three alien walked out of a UFO.Wang jun said when he is learning through the window to see ufos.When he was studying?Speech from a window to see UFO in playing football.Lumens said he saw at lunch in the dining room into the dining hall foreigners.After the classmates narrative,I think the UFO should be a foreigner.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你是你们学校杂志的一名记者。上周一个UFO登陆了你们学校,你采访了许多人,把发生的事情写在下面的框中。 李先生说:“我看见了三个外星人从UFO中下来。”王俊说:“我在学校的时候看见UFO停在窗外。”窗户拼错了马燕说:“我看见两个外星人在学校走廊上踢足球。”刘明说:“我正在吃午饭的时候看见外星人走进了我们的食堂。”题目:外星人来到我们学校...
扫描下载二维码急求一篇去海边游玩的英语作文,有中文翻译,100字左右.
这个暑假我过的很开心.我和我的家人一起去了(随便一个海)游玩.那里的风景很美.蓝蓝的大海,蓝蓝的天空,还有自由翱翔的海鸥共同构成了天然美景.爸爸和我在大海里游泳,妈妈在沙滩上晒日光浴,很是惬意.而且,我们还可以自己划船在海上玩.同时,我们还拍了好多相片留念.总之,这个暑假过的特别充实快乐.如果以后有机会,我希望再去(随便一个海)渡一次暑假.My summer vacationI had a good time this summer vacation. My families and I went to(随便一个海)for it. The science there was really beautiful. Blue sea ,blue sky and the flying
sea mews made up of the
natural beauty. My father and I swimmed in the sea,and my mother lay on the beach for sun shower comfortably. What was more, we also went boating ourselves. At the same time, we took many pictures for memory. In a word,
this summer vacation was so full and we were very happy. If I had another chance to spend my vacation, I wish I could go to (随便一个海) again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐