单项选择题:Could you tel...

求高手做大学英语2的作业一、单项选择题(共65道小题,共100.0分) 1.Help arrived at the _________ moment when the flood was about to drown the houses.A.bound B.possible C.criticalD.abstract2.___ from space,our planet,with water covering most part of its surface,is like a blue ball.A.SeenB.SeeingC.To be seenD.Having seen3.I have never been able to _________ down the magazine story.A.catch B.trail C.traceD.track4.The university has been _________ from 7,000 students to 12,000 in five years.A.increased B.expanded C.extendedD.enlarged5.We don't like it,but we have to_______ up with it.A.stand B.put C.take D.pick6.It ___ that the money had been stolen by Tom.A.turned outB.turned upC.turned onD.turned over7.Move up a little,I haven't any_________ to sit.A.area B.room C.place D.space8.We don’t like it,but we have to ___ up with it.A.standB.putC.takeD.pick9.Teenagers who _________ of high school have trouble finding jobs.A.break out B.bring up C.drop out D.put out10.Literature and art have a great influence ________ people's ideology.A.to B.on C.for D.onto11.The Olympic Committee has drawn up strict rules for the sportsmen toA.go by B.go on C.go over D.go after12.We have had so many expenses this year that we shall have to ________ a holiday.A.put off B.hold up C.do without D.go about13.If you speak slowly and clearly,the students will _______ the meaning.A.take on B.take down C.take in D.take back14.The bad weather ________ our hopes of going out.A.dispiritedB.frustrated C.fulfilledD.lost15.Postmen are responsible for the ________ of letters to our houses.A.sending B.distribution C.deliver D.delivery16.A robot was recently sent to ________ the surface of Mars.A.foistB.registerC.exploreD.hammer17.-- _____________ --I forgot to bring my pencil-box home.A.What are you doing B.What's wrongC.How is the matter D.When will you come back home18.This is a very___________ piece of apparatus.You must handle it with care.A.delicate B.accurate C.complicated D.indicated19.I hadn't seen him for years,but I ______ his voice on the telephone.A.realised B.discovered C.accepted D.recognized20.Don't smoke in the room,__________ A.do you B.will you C.can you D.could you 21.She always felt inferior _____________ her older sister.A.with B.from C.to D.on22.I couldn’t tell ________ whether he had left or not.A.cheerful B.for sureC.at easeD.in advance23.The doctor soon made the worried patient feel__ ease.A.withB.atC.onD.off24.-- Do you think I could borrow your dictionary?-- __________ .A.Yes,you may borrow B.Yes,you couldC.Yes,help yourself D.Yes,go on25.She speaks English so well that I ___________ that she is English.A.regard asB.think ofC.take it for grantedD.believe it
1.C 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.B6.A 7.B 8.B 9.C 10.A11.A 12.A 13.B 14.B 15.A16.C 17.B 18.A 19.Dthat's all.hehe...how many answers i gave are wrong?maybe all right?hahaha...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CADBB, BBBCB,CABBD,CBADB,ADBCC.
第二个 应该是被动哦!主语是我们的星球
扫描下载二维码频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved九年级英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中英语 |
Could you please tell me _______ A.where do you liveB.what time you usually get
 试题类型:
单项选择题
 试题难度:
 试题内容:
Could you please tell me _______ A.where do you liveB.what time you usually get homeC.why are you late for schoolD.what did you do last weekend
试题答案:
试题解析 :
本题考查的是特殊疑问句作宾语从句,要用陈述句语序,故选B
本题考查的是特殊疑问句作宾语从句,要用陈述句语序,故选B
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
相关阅读:

我要回帖

更多关于 i tel you 的文章