免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
栏目更新推荐
点击排行榜
??????????
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
关于感恩的英语演讲稿-全英文发言稿带翻译
更新时间:& 特别提示:本站新增在线翻译功能,双击英语单词可以显示汉语意思,马上试试?!
关于感恩的英语演讲稿-全英文发言稿带翻译  good evening, ladies and gentlemen, honorable judges and distinguished guest! this is alex time! ha-ha…my topic today is to show our gratitude to people around you.   then what is gratitude? at the moment a well-known song comes into my mind. yes, that is called heart of feel grateful. my heart is filled up with gratitude because i’m with you/your make me courageous to be myself from cradle to the grave/so now i wanna thank for destiny/i’ll cherish the flower when it blooms until falls. the poetic lyric tells us that gratitude is actually a state of mind.   once upon a time, the pilgrims took the may flower ship to north america. they started a new life there although a lot of difficulties and hardships they encountered. after a long-time work, they got a big harvest. the pilgrims had a feast in 1621 near plymouth, massachusetts, which is often referred to as the first thanksgiving. people show their sincere gratitude towards the god, the nature, the earth, the river, the indians and themselves. moreover the 1621 feast has become a model for the thanksgiving celebration in the united states. so we can see gratitude is an action to take.   how can we express our gratitude? it’s never a simple question to answer. gratitude is a rare jewel, not a piece of cake, i know. but how can we expect such big events happening now and then? how can we be ready to say thank you ahead of time? how can we always hope to be grateful to everything and everyone for their dignity and generosity? sometimes i may ask to myself. is it moral? is it honest? is it beneficial? is it necessary? or the most interesting one, is it ridiculous? ha-ha…so in my opinion, we’d better concentrate on our life’s details. keep your eyes open to your daily life. yes! a shining smile is supposed to be gratitude. a thank-you note is supposed to be gratitude. a soulful watch is supposed to be gratitude. as far as a baby’s crying on his arrival is supposed to be gratitude. and even fallen leaves in autumn are supposed to be gratitude. so the person, who stands here giving you a speech, is also showing his gratitude.   at last, what’s the significance of showing our gratitude? a proverb says that gratitude is the sign of noble souls. wow! until now i am not that kind of giant, but i dare to say that everyone, you and me, has the right and the duty to show our gratitude to the world, no matter rich or poor, happy or sad, young or old. only by doing so can we achieve our human ultimate concern. meanwhile it obviously helps to build up a harmonious society. under the same sky we enjoy the same sunshine and appreciate the same love due to thanking and caring each other. well, does it plato’s paradise?   all in all, a world full of gratitude is preciously expected for thousands of years. why not show our gratitude to people around you?   thank you very much!
晚上好,女士们,先生们,尊敬的各位法官,各位来宾!这是Alex的时间!哈哈...我今天的主题是展示我们感谢你周围的人。 又是什么感谢?目前一著名的歌曲到我的脑海里。是的,那就是所谓的感恩心。我的心中充满了感激,因为我和你在一起/你让我勇敢的将自己从摇篮到坟墓/所以现在我要感谢的命运/我将珍惜花盛开时,它才下降。诗意的抒情告诉我们,其实是一个感激的心态。 从前的时候,朝圣者宣读五月花船到北美。他们开始了新生活虽然有很多困难和艰辛,他们遇到的问题。经过长期的工作,他们得到了大丰收。朝圣者在附近的普利茅斯在1621年,马萨诸塞州,这是经常被称为第一个感恩节来赴宴。人民表明他们对神的真诚谢意,性质,大地,河流,印度人和自己。此外,该节日已成为1621年为美国感恩节庆祝模式。所以我们可以看到感恩是采取行动。 怎样才能表达我们的感激?这是一个简单的问题没有回答。感恩是一种罕见的宝石,而不是一块蛋糕,我知道。但我们又怎能期望这样的大事件发生现在呢?我们又怎能准备说谢谢提前?怎样才能始终希望感激一切,为他们每个人的尊严和慷慨?有时我会问自己。它是道德的吗?它是诚实的?它是有益的?是否有必要?或最有趣的,是很可笑吗?哈哈...所以我认为,我们最好集中在我们生活中的细节。睁大你的眼睛你的日常生活。是的!一个光辉的微笑应该是感谢。一感谢信应该是感谢。一个深情的手表应该是感谢。据婴儿的哭声,他的到来应该是感激之情。即使在秋天落叶的应该是感谢。这样的人,谁给你站在这里讲话,也显示他的感激之情。 最后,有什么意义的,显示我们的感谢? 1句谚语说,感恩是精神高尚的标志。哗!直至现在,我不是那种巨大的,但我不敢说每个人,你和我,有权利和义务,以表明我们感谢世界各国,无论贫富,快乐还是悲伤,年轻或年老。只有这样,我们才能实现我们人类的终极关怀。同时,这显然有助于建立一个和谐的社会。在同一天空下我们享受同样的阳光,欣赏同样的爱和关怀表示感谢由于对方。同时,它柏拉图的天堂? 总而言之,世界充满感激之情昂贵地数千年预期。为什么没有显示,我们感谢你周围的人? 非常感谢你!
上一篇英语演讲: 下一篇英语演讲:
本站最新英语作文资源下载:
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!求翻译一篇英语演讲稿求翻译一篇英语演讲稿有197位科学家拒绝帮助和指导杰克进行他-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣急求一份英语的演讲稿如题 谢谢了_百度知道今天看啥 热点:
请发至邮箱 在线等!
已发入邮箱
您好,看到您的问题很久没有人回答,但是问题过期无人回答会被扣分并且你的悬赏分也会被没收!所以我给你提几条建议:一,如果你的问题太难太专业,没人懂的话,你可以到相关专业论坛求助;二,你的问题需要长篇论述,需要花费的时间长但你的悬赏分太少,很少人愿意花时间,建议你增加悬赏分或许能够吸引更多人来回答你的问题。三,您提问时间不妥,问题被后面提问的人顶出去了也是一个原因!你可以错开提问高峰期来问问中提问题。四,您可以注意选择正确的分类,以便得到相关专业人士的回答,如果分类正确没有人回答可以提高悬赏分。
好了,已发送,注意查收提问者评价.参考资料:百度知道屁屁踢团队倾情为您回答。团队地址:屁屁踢团
你就介绍好莱坞吧。在我的资料里有一个Hollywood.ppt和一个Hollywood.doc,分别是PPT和演讲稿。你稍微改改就好用了。
相关搜索:
相关阅读:
相关频道:
电脑知识最近更新您当前所在位置:
英语演讲稿

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐