急需一篇小学英语演讲稿稿,题目是To be ...

急求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是Choose to be different.时常两分钟!
不一样的选择Different choice人生有太多的选择,每人都会有不同的选择,当你面临选择时,你又是如何来抉择的呢?然而,不同的人,就会有不同的选择.Life there are too many options, each will have a different choice,...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Personal Branding Tip: Choose To Be Different! I love when I come across a story that shows a business thinking outside the box when it comes to their marketing. I recently heard a...
hello,everyone.First,Please allow me introduce myself to everybody.I am XX.
My topic is''choose to be different“.As the proverb say different people have different
ideas at the same pr...
扫描下载二维码请以:To Be apunctual person为题的英语演讲稿
漫步联盟00A9A
To Be a Punctual PersonPunctuality is of great importance whenever it is andwherever we are.It’s beneficial to us.Being punctual is a good way to make a positivepersonal impact.It’s commonly admitted that showing up on time just indicatesyour respect for others.While being late to meetings or missing deadline justhurts your image.The story of me is a case in point.As the best tennisplayer in my school,I took it for granted that I would surely be admitted tothe school team,thinking the tryout was nothing that mattered to me.When Iarrived at the tryout spot 20 minutes later than the appointed hour,I was toldthat I had been excluded due to my pride and unpunctuality.How regretful Ifelt!As middle school students,we need some good ways tohelp us keep punctual.Apart from making a plan ahead,we are supposed to bemore conscious of the time such as setting down some important appointments inour notebook,wearing a watch to remind us and so on.Most importantly,muchsignificance should be attached to punctuality.
请问这什么意思?
要做一个守时的人
守时是十分重要的,无论何时何地。这对我们很有益。
守时是造成积极的个人影响的一个好方法。人们普遍承认,守时是对别人的尊重。而迟到或错过期限的会议只会损害你的形象。
我的故事是一个很好的例子。我在学校最好的网球手 ,我想当然地认为我会被录取到校队,认为选拔赛对我没什么重要的。当我在离选拔赛20分钟后到达现场时,我被告知,由于我的骄傲和不守时的,我已经被淘汰了。我当时懊悔万分!
作为中学生,我们需要一些好的方法来帮助我们守时。除了提前制定一个计划,我们应该自觉遵循时间,如设置下一些重要的约会,或利用笔记本,手表来提醒我们等等。最重要的是,一定要重视守时。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语演讲比赛中即兴演讲题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语演讲比赛中即兴演讲题目
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​即​兴​演​讲​比​赛​部​分​题​目​,​中​等​难​度
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急需一篇英语3分钟的演讲稿,题目是关于friend或者是marriage,谁来救救我呀?
关于friend,Friends are the relatives who care about you,be there for you,make you happy,but not for any profit.Friends are soldiers who fight with you in the crucial minutes,but never give you stress....
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐