I hadlet me to tell youu t...

Dget through接通。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Small moments sometimes last a very long time. And a few words—though they mean &&&21&& at the time to the people who say them—can have great power.
& I recently heard a story from Malcolm Dalkoff, who has been a professional &&22 for the last twenty-four years, mostly in advertising.
& As a boy, Dalkoff was terribly shy and& &&&23&& . He had few friends and no self-confidence. Then one day, his high-school English teacher, Ruth Brauch, asked the class to write their own chapter that would &&&24&&& &the last chapter of the novel since they had been reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Dalkoff wrote his chapter and turned it in. Today he cannot recall anything special about the chapter he wrote, or what &&&25&& Mrs. Brauch gave him. &&26& &&, what he does remember is the four words in the paper: “This is good writing.” Four words. They &&&27& &his life.
& “Until I read those words, I had no idea of who I was or what I was or what I was going to be,” he said, “After reading her &&&28&& &,I went home and wrote a short story,& &&29& &I had always dreamed of doing but never believed I could do.”
& Over the rest of that year in school, he wrote many short stories and always brought them to Mrs. Brauch for instruction. “She was &&&30&& , helping and honest. She was just what I needed,” Dalkoff said.&
B. designer
D. teacher
B. independent
C. troublesome
D. helpless
C. connect
D. explain
B. encouragement
A. Therefore
B. However
C. Meanwhile
D. Besides
A .improved
B. developed
C. changed
D. enriched
A. chapter
D .explanation
A. everything
B. something
C. nothing
D. anything
A. encouraging
B. careful
D. effective
Love in a Box
When I was a little girl,I found love in a box all because of a class assignment.On a Friday night I__1__at the dinner table,“My teacher said we have to bring a box,a special box,for our Valentines (情人节) on Monday.”
Mother said,“We’ll see”,and she continued eating.
What did “We’ll see” mean?I had to have that box__2__my second grade Valentine’s Day would be a disaster.Maybe they didn’t love me enough to help me with my__3__.
All Saturday I waited__4__and with Sunday arriving,my concern increased,but I__5__an enquiry about the box might__6__anger or loud voice,for in my house children only ask once.More than that __7__trouble.
Late Sunday afternoon,my father called me into the kitchen.The table was covered with colorful__8__of different kinds.A(n)__9__shoebox rested on top of it.__10__flooded through me when Daddy said,“Let’s get started__11__your project.”
In the next hour my father__12__the shoebox into an impressive valentine box.Colorful paper covered the ugly cardboard with red hearts__13__to what I considered all the right places.He sang while he worked.When he finished,he was so delighted that a__14__smile spread over his face.“What do you think of that?” he asked.
I answered him with a hug.
But inside,__15__danced all the way to my heart.It was the first time that my father devoted so much__16__to me,for his world consisted of work only.
The holiday party arrived,and my classmates put cards,and presents into the valentine boxes.Laughter filled our classroom until dismissal time__17__.
On the way home,I held out my valentine box for the world to__18__.The love that filled it meant more to me than all inside.
The valentine box became a symbol of his love that__19__through decades of other Valentine’s Days.He gave me other gifts through the years,but none__20__compared with the love I felt within the limits of the old,empty shoebox.
1.A.announced  
B.appeared
C.served      
2.A.and          B.however
C.or          D.so
3.A.design       
C.idea         D.project
4.A.sadly    
B.anxiously
C.disappointedly     D.patiently
5.A.found         B.realized
C.knew    
   D.imagined
6.A.start    
C.mark    
   D.produce
7.A.invited   
C.saved    
8.A.boxes    
    B.gifts

9.A.new          B.big
C.attractive
      D.empty
10.A.Relaxation    
C.Cheer    

12.A.folded        B.packed
C.changed  
     D.pressed
13.A.joined
      B.attached
        D.connected
14.A.slight
      B.brief

D.confident
15.A.joy    
    B.fun
C.interest   
    D.amusement
16.A.money

C.support
       D.hope
17.A.reached
C.spent          D.came
18.A.accept  
B.respect
C.admire       D.recognize
19.A.carried

20.A.ever
       B.even

来源:2011届浙江省杭州市长河高中高三二模考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。"Hey, Tahlia! How's the model?"
I had just taken a bite of my hot dog __21__ I heard a familiar voice yelling at me from across the crowded school yard. I saw a group of popular girls who were all __22__. "What kind of __23_ are you going to do? An ad for a Frankenstein movie?" More laughter. My stomach twisted into a tight knot. How could they humiliate (羞辱) me like this, __24__ the entire school? As I walked into the cafeteria, I __25__ the dark scars on my right hand. At 9 months old, I knocked over a tea pot and dumped boiling water allover my hands and stomach. My parents __26__ me to the hospital, but I had to have skin graft (移植) operation. I was in so much pain! But what __27__ me most were the cruel things people said about how I looked, __28__ that day at lunch. The girls were being supermean to me because they'd heard I was considering doing some modeling. A close friend had suggested that I shouldn't let my scars limit me and that I might __29__ a good model. But after that __30__ at school, I was sure I'd made a huge mistake. Upon arriving home, I covered the mirror with a blanket, fell on my bed and sobbed.
The next day, I __31__ myself to go to school. At lunch my best friend Jesse tried to encourage me: "You can't __32_ forever, Tahlia. So what if you have a few scars? Just go outside and show them that you're just as good as they are." Although I knew he was right, I couldn’t __33__ standing up for myself like that. However, that night as I sat on the bed, my friend's words replayed in my mind. I'm __34__ hiding from myself, I thought. How stupid! Slowly, I stood up, walked over to the __35__, and tossed the blanket aside. There, in the mirror I saw a slim, dark-haired, blue-eyed girl, looking just fine, __36__ with a few scars. The next day I wore a comfortable T-shirt to school. What's more, I had lunch outside the cafeteria, __37__ beside those mean girls. They were shocked that I should dare to walk into their territory. I felt __38_ too—free and happy. Sometimes people still look at me strangely. They __39_ and stare, but I don't let it get to me. I have applied to several modeling companies, and at least one company is considering me for jobs. Maybe I'll never __40_ posing on the runway, but I do know one thing: I'm done. 【小题1】A.as B.when C.while D.before【小题2】A.applauding B.cheering C.laughing D.quarreling【小题3】A.modeling B.writing
C.drilling D.acting【小题4】A.in spite of B.in view of C.in terms of D.in front of【小题5】A.looked into B.searched for C.wondered aboutD.glanced at【小题6】A.presented B.sent C.rushedD.handed【小题7】A.hurtB.beat C.disappointed D.puzzled【小题8】A.for B.like C.on D.after【小题9】A.impressB.make C.consult D.defeat【小题10】A.effect B.phenomenon C.challenge D.scene【小题11】A.forced B.expected C.reminded D.preferred【小题12】A.apologize B.beg C.hide D.complain【小题13】A.consider B.imagine C.appreciate D.resist【小题14】A.hardly B.ever C.even D.gradually【小题15】A.blanket B.bed C.chair D.mirror【小题16】A.while B.though C.but D.because【小题17】A.right B.still C.therefore D.anyhow【小题18】A.sensitive B.uncomfortable C.different D.tense【小题19】A.compare B.associate C.wave D.whisper【小题20】A.give up B.end up C.put up D.set up
来源:学年浙江省高三冲刺模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
He came into the room to shut the windows while we
were still in bed and I saw he looked ill. He was shivering, his face was
white, and he walked slowly as though it ached to move.
“What's the matter, Schatz?”
“I've got a headache.”
“You better go back to bed.”
“No. I'm all right.”
“You go to bed. I'll see you when I'm dressed.”
But when I came downstairs he was dressed, sitting by
the fire, looking a very sick and miserable boy of nine years. When I put my hand
on his forehead I knew he had a fever.
“You go up to bed,” I said, “You're sick.”
“I'm all right,” he said.
When the doctor came he took the boy's temperature.
“What's is it?” I asked him.
“One hundred and two.”
Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines
in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them. One was to
bring down the fever, another a purgative(泻药), the third
to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza(流感)can only exist in an acid condition, he explained. He
seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if
the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees. This was a light
epidemic(传染病;传染性的) of flu and there was no danger if you
avoided pneumonia(肺炎).
Back in the room I wrote the boy's temperature down
and made a note of the time to give the various capsules.
“Do you want me to read to you?”
“All right. If you want to, “ said the boy. His face
was very white and there were dark areas under his eyes. He lay still in the
bed and seemed very detached(超然的;冷漠的)from what was
going on.
I read aloud from Howard Pyle's Book of Pirates(海盗);but I could see he was not following what I was
reading.
“How do you feel, Schatz?” I asked him.
“Just the same, so far,” he said.
I sat at the foot of the bed and read to myself while
I waited for it to be time to give another capsule. It would have been natural
for him to go to sleep, but when I looked up he was looking at the foot of the
bed, looking very strangely.
“Why don't you try to sleep? I'll wake you up for the
medicine.”
“I'd rather stay awake.”
After a while he said to me, “You don't have to stay
in here with me, Papa, if it bothers you.”
“It doesn't bother me.”
“No, I mean you don't have to stay if it's going to
bother you.”
I thought perhaps he was a little lightheaded and
after giving him the prescribed capsules at eleven o'clock I went out with my
gun and the young hunting dog….I killed two quail(鹌鹑), and missed five, and started back pleased to have
found a covey of quail close to the house and happy there were so many left to
find on another day.
At the house they said the boy had refused to let
anyone come into the room.
“You can't come in,” he said. “You mustn't get what I
have.”
I went up to him and found him in exactly the position
I had left him, white-faced, but with the tops of his cheeks flushed(发红)by the fever, staring still, as he had stared, at the
foot of the bed.
I took his temperature.
“What is it?”
“Something like a hundred,” I said. It was one hundred
and two and four tenths.
“It was a hundred and two,” he said.
“Who said so?”
“The doctor.”
“Your temperature is all right,” I said. “It's nothing
to worry about.”
“I don't worry,” he said, “but I can't keep from
thinking.”
“Don't think,” I said. “Just take it easy.”
“I'm taking it easy,” he said and looked straight
ahead, He was evidently holding tight onto himself about something.
“Take this with water.”
“Do you think it will do any good?”
“Of course it will.”
I sat down and opened the Pirate book and began to
read, but I could see he was not following, so I stopped.
“About what time do you think I'm going to die?” he
asked.
“About how long will it be before I die?”
“You aren't going to die. What's the matter with you?

“Oh, yes, I am, I heard him say a hundred and two.”
“People don't die with a fever of one hundred and two.
That's a silly way to talk.”
“I know they do. At school in France the boys told me
you can't live with forty-four degrees. I've got a hundred and two.”
He had been waiting to die all day, ever since nine
o'clock in the morning.
“You poor Schatz,” I said. “Poor old Schatz. It's like
miles and kilometers. You aren't going to die. That's different thermometer. On
that thermometer thirty-seven is normal. On this kind it's ninety-eight.”
“Are you sure?”
“Absolutely,” I said, “It's like miles and kilometers.
You know, like how many kilometers we make when we do seventy miles in the
car?”
“Oh,” he said.
But his gaze at the foot of the bed relaxed slowly.
The hold over himself relaxed too, finally, and the next day it was very slack(松驰的) and he cried very easily at little things that were
of no importance.
1.The author writes about the doctor’s visit in order
to _____.
A.show the
doctor’s knowledge about influenza and its
treatment
B.show the boy’s illness was quite serious
C.create a
situation of misunderstanding around which to build a story
D.show the
father was very much concerned about the boy’s illness
2.The pronoun “it” in “Papa, if it bothers you” (line
41) refers to _____.
A.the boy’s high temperature
B.the father
giving the medicine to the boy
C.the father
staying with the boy
D.the boy’s death
3.It can be inferred from the story that it is _____
by the time the father gets home from hunting.
A.early in the
afternoon
B.close to
evening
C.at noon
D.late in the
morning
4.From the story we know that the boy kept tight
control over himself because _____.
A.he did not
want to be a bother to others
B.he wanted to
recover quickly so that he could go hunting with his father
C.he was afraid
that he would die if he lost control over himself
D.he thought he
was going to die and he must show courage in the face of death
5.That the boy cried very easily at little things of
no importance the next day suggests that _____.
A.he couldn’t control his emotions when he finally relaxed
B.his father
would go out hunting without him if he didn’t cry
C.something
went wrong with his brain after the fever
D.he often
complained about unimportant things as a spoiled boy
6.The theme of the story is _____.
A.death is
something beyond a child’s comprehension
B.to be calm
and controlled in the face of death is a mark of courage
C.misunderstanding
can occur even between father and son
D.misunderstanding
can sometimes lead to an unexpected effect
来源:2013届陕西西安音乐学院附中高二下期末考试英语卷(A卷)(解析版)
I had the meanest mother in the world.While other kids ate candy for
breakfast.I had to
have cereal, eggs and toast.Others had cakes and candy for lunch, while we had to eat a sandwich.As you can guess, my supper was
different from the other kids'.But at least I was not alone in my suffering.My sister and two brothers had
the same mean mother as I did.
My mother insisted on knowing where we were
at all times.She
had to know who our friends were and what we were doing.We had to wear clean clothes
every day.Other
kids always wore their clothes for days. We reached the height of disgrace (耻辱) because she made our clothes herself, just to
save money.
The worst is yet to come.We had to be in bed by 9:00
each night and up at 7:45 the next morning.So while my friends slept, my mother actually had the courage to
break Child Labor Law.She made us work. I believed she lay awake all night thinking up
mean things to do to us.Through the years, our friends' report cards had beautiful colors on
them, black for passing, red for failing.My mother, however, would only be satisfied with black marks.None of us was allowed the
pleasure of being a dropout (辍学者).
She forced us to grow up into educated and
honest adults.Using
this as a background, I'm now trying to bring up my three children.I'm filled with pride when my
children think I am mean because now I thank God every day for giving me the
meanest mother in the world.
1.From the passage we can learn that the
writer's mother was____.
A.not generous at all
B.very cruel to her children
C.very mean with money matters
D.very strict with her children
2.Which of the following things did the
writer hate to do most?
A.Eating differently from other kids.
B.Letting mother know where they were.
C.Going to bed early and getting up early.
D.Wearing clean clothes made by mother.
3.It can be inferred from the passage
that____.
A.the writer's family lived a miserable life
B.all the other kids studied better than the writer
C.Mother was punished for breaking the Labor Law
D.the writer worked hard and usually got good grades in studies
4.Which of the following statements is NOT
true according to the passage?
A.The writer is very thankful to her mother.
B.The writer has a deep hatred for her mother.
C.Mother practiced economy in running her home.
D.The writer is strict with her children when bringing them up.
5.The passage was written in a way of&&tone.
A.humorous
B.hateful
C.ridiculous
D.impatient
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置: &
求翻译:I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go to school today. I had an accident yesterday and I was hurt.是什么意思?
I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go to school today. I had an accident yesterday and I was hurt.
问题补充:
我抱歉地告诉你,我不能去上学,今天。我有一个意外的昨天和我受伤。
对不起,我要告诉你,我不能到学校今日。 我有一次事故,我昨天也受了伤。
我抱歉告诉您我不可以今天去学校。 我昨天有一次事故,并且我受伤。
我遗憾地告诉你,我今天不能去上学。我昨天出了车祸,受伤害。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:
>>>Hi Grace,How's it going? Sorry I haven't emailed for a wh..
Hi Grace,How's it going? Sorry I haven't emailed for a while, but I had so much to do!I had told you about my decision to take up a sport. I knew I wasn't fit and I wanted to get some exercise. But that wasn't the only reason that I decided to do a sport. Students who play sports do better at school. 小题1:.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Exercise also helps learning and memory (记忆).小题2:First, I tried soccer. I had played a bit of soccer before and I thought it wouldn't be too bad. I knew I couldn't last for very long without feeling tired. On the first day, I was able to run for the first ten minutes, but then I was so tired that I couldn't even kick the ball!Then, I tried volleyball. 小题3:I was able to run for the first twenty minutes and I wasn't the slowest runner in the team! After a few weeks .I could run faster and longer. I was doing better and feeling better.小题4:.&&&&&&&&&&&&&Maybe I'm not a team sport person after all!Finally, I tried kung fu (功夫). It's a great sport that exercises the body and the mind. You learn to follow instructions carefully and do what you are asked to do. This is the fight sport for me! &小题5:I feel so confident that l even showed some moves to the class last week! Can you believe it?I hope you're OK! Write and let me know what you've been doing!Bye for now! Kristie
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:F小题2:B小题3:D小题4:E小题5:G试题分析:这篇短文主要以写信的形式讲述Kristie选择运动的原因以及经过多次尝试才找到适合自己的运动方式的过程。小题1:推理判断题。第二段主要讲述运动对学生们的优点,结合上下句可知运动不但使学生们在学校做的更好,更自信和更少压力,也会有助于学习和记忆 ,故选D。小题2:推理判断题。从下文中尝试足球、排球和功夫得知,作者不能决定哪种运动更适合自己,故选A。小题3:推理判断题。作者选足球时只能跑10分钟,换成排球能跑20分钟,情况比上次好些,故选B。小题4:推理判断题。作者练习排球好于足球,又说自己根本就不是一个团队运动员,下文又提到功夫,可知作者对排球也产生了厌烦,故选C。小题5:推理判断题。从第五段全文得知,作者不但感觉自信,还能在最后一堂课上表演动作,说明其喜欢练习功夫,一直坚持没有缺课,故选G.。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Hi Grace,How's it going? Sorry I haven't emailed for a wh..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。初中单词节选100例:1dryadj干的,干燥的2ill& adj 病的3hope& v 希望4composition& n 作文作品5 remember& v 记起,想起6 were& v 动词be(are)的过去式7 bit& n 一点儿,小片8 a bit& phr. 一点儿9 healthy& adj 健康的,健壮的10 grow up& phr. 成长,长大11 visit& v 参观,访问,拜访12 ago& adv 以前13 the day before yesterday& phr 前天14 enjoy& v 喜欢,享受...乐趣15 world& n 世界16 at the same time& phr. 同时17 a moment ago& phr. 刚才18 just now& phr. 不久以前,刚才19 reply& n & v 答复,回答20 by the way& phr. 顺便说,顺便问一下21 match& n 比赛,竞赛22 cold& adj 冷的,寒冷的23 drive& v 驾驶24 plan& n 计划25 diary& n 日记26 make telephone calls& phr. 打电话27 go out& phr. 外出,到外面28 India& n 印度29 went& v 动词go的过去式30 rain& v 下雨31 rained& v 动词rain的过去式32 momery& n 记忆力,存储器33 pack& v 打包,打行李34 everything& pron 每件事,每样东西,一切35 umbrella& n 伞,雨伞36 anyone& pron 任何人37 date& n 日期38 season& n 季节39 write down& phr. 写下,记下40 January& n 一月41 March& n 三月42 June& n 六月43 July& n 七月44 August& n 八月45 December& n 十二月46 spring& n 春天47 last& v 持续,耐久48 weather& n 天气49 warm& adj 暖和的,热情的50 come out& phr. (花)开,发(芽),出来51 heavily& adv 打量地,猛烈地,厉害地52 crop& n 庄稼,收成53 really& adv 确实,真正地54 snow& n & v 雪,下雪55 snowman& n 雪人56 all the year round& phr. 一年到头57 true& adj 真的,真实的58 nearly& adv 将近,几乎59 unlike& prep 不像,和...不同60 opposite& adj 对面的,相反的61 sunny& adj 晴朗的,阳光充足的62 cloud& n 云63 cloudy& adj 多云的,阴天的64 wet& adj 湿的65 rainy& adj 多雨的,下雨的66 wind& n 风67 windy& adj 有风的,风大的68 snowy& adj 多雪的,降雪的69 later& adv 以后,后来70 later on& phr. 后来,稍后71 ring& v (钟,铃等)响,摇铃72 ring up& phr. 打电话73 west& n & adj 西方、西部(的)74 strange& adj 奇怪的,陌生的75 sunshine& n 日光,阳光76 melon& n 瓜77 radio& n 收音机78 report& n & v 报导,报告79 north& n & v 北方(的),北部(的)80 south& n & v 南方(的),南部(的)81 at times& phr. 有时,偶尔82 northeast& n 东北,东北部83 temperature& n 温度84 above& prep 在...上面85 daytime& n 白天86 below& prep 在...下,低于87 northwest& n 西北,西北部88 lift& v (云,雾等)消散,(雨)停止89 worse&& adj & adv ( bad,ill的比较级)更坏,更差90 foggy& adj 有雾,多雾的91 low& adj 低的,浅,矮的92 birthday& n 生日93 invite& v 邀请,招待94 film& n 影片,电影95 hold& v 拿,握96 hold on& phr. (打电话时)等一等,不挂断97 message& n 消息,信息98 take/leave a message& phr. 捎/留口信99 ready& adj 准备好的,乐意的100 sandwich& n 三明治,夹心面包片初中词组总结:1.be born 出生于2.visit sb 拜访某人3.tell sb. sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb.to do sth.告诉某人做某事4.tell sb&not to do sth.告诉某人不要做某事a)tell sb how to do sth 告诉某人怎样做某事b)go to a place to do sth 去某个地方做某事c)go to England to study English 去英国学习英语5.study at a middle school 在中学学习6. go boating 去划船 go fishing 去钓鱼7.go swimming 去游泳 go shopping 去购物 go skating 去滑冰8.at weekends 在周末9.at the age of 在……年龄10.come here at half past two every Saturday afternoon 每个星期六下午两点半来这儿11.take pictures 照相12.in one’s spare time 在业余时间13.come here to do sth. 来这儿做某事14.come in 进来15.sit down 坐下 stand up 起立16.ask sb. some questions 询问某人一些问题17.on May 2,1984 在日18.tell sb. the name of the street and the house number 告诉某人街道名字和房间号码19.like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 like to do sth.喜欢做某事20.become a teacher 成为一名教师 want to be a doctor 想成为一名教师21.return to China=come back to China 返回中国22.teach English at a famous medical college 在一所著名的医科大学教英语23.tall and healthy 个高又健康24.short and slim 个矮又苗条25.be clever and quick in doing things 在做事上聪明伶俐26.come here to learn singing 来这儿学唱歌27.tell sb.a funny story 给某人讲述有趣的故事28.on foot 步行a)on one’s way to school 在上学的路上b)on one’s way home 在回家的路上c)on one’s way to the hospital 在去医院的路上d)on one’s way to the cinema 在去电影院的路上e)on one’s way to see a film 在去看电影的路上29.see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某莫事 see sb.doing sth.看见某人正在做某事a)hear sb. do sth 听到某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth.听到某人正在做某事b)make sb.do sth 迫使某人做某事 help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事c)1et sb.do sth.让某人做某事 had better do sth.最好做某事30. fall to the ground 倒在地上31.go over 走过去,复习功课32. hurry to school 勿忙去上学33.be late for the first class 第一节课迟到34.say with a smile 微笑地说35.be glad to do sth.高兴做某事36.do a good thing (deed) 做一件好事37.fall ill=be i11 生病,患病38.take sb. to a hospital 把某人送到医院39.rain heavily 下大雨40.on the road 在公路上41.not know what to do 不知道该做什么42.just then 正在那时43.come up 走进,上来44.in front of 在……前面45.thank sb. again and again 反复感谢某人46.drive away (汽车)离开run away 跑开take away 拿走47.right away 立刻48.right now 此刻,刚才,现在49.get home 到家 get there 到达哪儿 get here 到达这儿50. yesterday morning 昨天晚上51.leave the hospital 离开医院52.no buses=not any buses 没有车53.say to sb.对某人说 say to oneself 自言自语54.fall off 跌落55.need to get up early 需要早起床56.hurt my arm 胳膊受伤57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?58.do one's homework on the computer 在电脑上做作业59.have four English lessons 上四节英语课60.once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年两次 three times a month 一个月三次61.do more listening and speaking 做大量的听说练习do some cleaning 扫除do some washing 洗衣服do some shopping 购物62.make good progress in English 在英语方面取得很大进步63.help a lot in our studies 在学习上给子很大帮助64.teach sb. English 教某人英语65.get to school 到达学校66.give sb.lessons 给某人上课67.ask sb.to do sth.要求某人做某事ask sb.not to do sth.要求某人不要做某事68.let sb. do sth.让某人做某事1et sb. not do sth.让某人不要做某事69.not……until 直到……才70.make one's lessons interesting 使某人的课上的很有趣71.tell sb. how to do sth.告诉某人怎样做某事72.try to learn new things be oneself 设法靠自己学一些新的知识73.want to be a history teacher 想成为一名历史老师74.grow up 长大75.in future 在将来76.computer room (电脑)机房77.language lab 语言室78.finish middle school 中学毕业79.want to become (be) a designer 想成为一名设计家80.wish to be doctor 希望成为一名医生81.an American boy 一个美国男孩儿82.study in a high school 在高中学习83.in Grade Eight 在八年级84.finish primary school 小学毕业85.start school at the age of seven=begin to school when I was seven 七岁开始上学86.move to Washington with his family 和他全家搬到华盛顿87.be interested in 对……感兴趣88.want to become a doctor of Chinese medicine 想成为一名中医89.come here to learn Chinese 来这儿学习中文90.a nice school 一所好的学校91.instead of 代替92.in many ways 在许多方面93.be different from 与……不同94.by the way 顺便说95.come back home 回家96.be sorry for 为…难过,遗憾97.feel sorry for 为…难过,遗憾98.burn away 燃烧没了99.open the door 开门100.take sb. in one's arms 拥抱某人101.have some medicine 吃药102.have a football match 进行一场足球比赛103.have a meeting 开会104.walk back 向后走105.give sth. back to sb. 把某物还给某人106. work through the night 通宵工作107.get through the examinations=pass the exam 通过考试108.happen to 发生l09.knock at the door 敲门110.want to do sth. 想做…111.fall down 掉下来112.begin to do sth. 开始做…113.have some tea 喝茶114.have sports 进行体育锻炼115.have a bad coId 得了重感冒116.have a good time 玩的很高兴117.keep back 向后退118.so…that 如此…以至于…
发现相似题
与“Hi Grace,How's it going? Sorry I haven't emailed for a wh..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 let me to tell you 的文章

随机推荐