请教一个问题:I amworry worriedd...

am I preganant? I am really worried.. | Mom Answers | BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
You seem to have disabled JavaScript. To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend you enable Javascript. &
advertisement
I had my last period on 7th march 2014. I had sex on 19th..and took a pill after it. on 27th of the same month I had bleeding for 2 days... its 6th may 2014 now.. I didn't had my periods for the may month... what is it supposed to be? I don't have any pregnancy symptom except misses period.. and some cramps
05/06/2014
a BabyCenter Member
Mom Answers
best answers |
help me out people...
05/06/2014
Was this answer helpful?
out of 0 found this helpful
advertisement
Subscribe to our free email newsletters that millions of parents rave about.
Have an account?
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .The differece between Copy Hassco accessory and Original Hassco accessory? - 塑料制品 - 轻工品 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1461011
阅读权限 40
The differece between Copy Hassco accessory and Original Hassco accessory?
福友们,请教大家一个问题.
仿制的Hasco模具配件和正版的有什么区别.有个新客户,报了价.他说很担心我们用的是仿制的Hasco配件.我怎么这封邮件了?
Yes you are wright, I'am worried about Hasco mould accesories&&Hasco which are&&copies ( se your answear from 11 of March:-It's copy Hasco.(they are cheaper,but their quality and size is similar with Hasco.)
You are shore that China copies are the same quality as original Hasco?
If you are so kind please,send me offer also with original Hasco.I like to compare both offers.
正版肯定要贵很多,而且周期长.如果用正版的,相信我们的价格也没什么优势了.
还请福友帮帮忙.谢谢了!
(★长安模具厂寻SOHO合作)
UID 1160284
积分 43492
阅读权限 120
来自 www. 东莞长安
其实都是一样的 制作标准一样
如果你用龙记仿制的 我觉得质量不比原牌的差
UID 1461011
阅读权限 40
# hong0249 (★长安-优质模房★)