其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艾薇儿的相关知识
其他2条回答
Avril Lavigne When you are gone mp3歌曲加lrc歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁when are you going to?when are you going to加n?when are you going哪个对?为什么where are you going后不能直接加to呢?
崽子崽子233
where are you going后不能直接加to因为每个实词(名词,代词,动词,形容词,副词,动词)在句子中都要充当一定的句子成分.when / where / why / how 等是疑问副词.如果加to的话,to是介词,介词要接宾语的.而疑问副词具有副词的特点,不能在句中充当宾语.所以,就自相矛盾了.如果不加to,疑问副词就在句中作时间(when)/地点(where)/原因(why)/方式(how)状语,符合副词作状语的特点.如果to 后面接上名词了,表示介词已经有宾语了,那时就可以用疑问副词了.如 When/Why/How are you going to Beijing?
不知你物理好不好?/question/.html
地址,帮帮忙吧!
我物理不好啊,知道上求助吧,会有人帮你解答的。
我的这个英语解答你满意吗?别忘了采纳我呀。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
when are you going to+do sth/somewhere.如:when are you going to read this book?(你打算什么时候读下着本书?)
when are you going to Beijing?(你打算什么时候去北京?)where are you going主语:you谓语:are ...
如果你知道你所问的人要去哪,比如说北京,你可以说When are you going to Beijing? 但如果对话双方都知道是要去哪或者你只是在问什么时间, When are you going? 就可以了。
when are you going对
扫描下载二维码When you are looking like that的歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
When you are looking like that的歌词和中文翻译
..........跪求.
(Mark: How’m I supposed to leave you)How’m I supposed to leave you nowWhen you’re looking like that, yeah yeah)Shane.I don’t wanna live my life without you:How’m I suppom lostI don&#39, when you’re looking like that:How’m I supposed to leave you nowWhen You&#39.It’s so ironic how I had to lose just to see…That I failed to love you and you’re taking it out toniiiiiiiiiiiiight,How’m I supposed to leave you now.When you’re looking like that. WHEN YOU&#39!I can’t believe what I just gave away now I can’t take it back, that,When I left her for a life in pity but: oh oh yeah)When you’re looking like that.Bryan,How am I supposed to walk on by…When you’re looking like that!(that, get outta this place.When you’re looking like that, that)How am I supposed to leave youI can’t believe what I just gave awayShane : ohhhhhh)How’m I supposed to leave you now:(oh no baby)Cos I can’t take it backI&#39, that.When you’re looking like that, when you’re looking like that.Mark:She’s all dressed up for glamour and rock ‘n roll.Just a week ago she lied next to me.I don’t wanna live my life without you.(Mark.(Shane.When you’re Looking Like That
All.But she’s out of my reach forever!I can’t believe what I just gave away now I can’t take it back, if only I could take control.I should have known I was wrong. (yeah)Guess I failed to love you and you’re taking it out toniiiiiiiiiiiiiight: oh no)I can’t believe what I just gave away now I can’t take it back,How’m I supposed to leave you now.(Mark, that,They say you never miss the water until it’s gone.Everybody who’s staring wouldn’t believe that this girl was mine. (I don’t wanna live my life without you)How’m I suppot wanna live my life without you (live my life without you)How’m I supposed to leave you now:When you’re looking like that.Wanna squeeze her real tight!I don’t wanna get lost:I don’t wanna forget you!I don’t wanna get lost:She’s a 5 foot 10 in catsuit and Bambi eyes.I don’t wanna live my life without you,How’m I supposed to leave you now.(When you’re looking like that)I can’t believe what I just gave away now I can’t take it back,I don’t even wanna try!I don’t wanna get lost!Shane!I don’t wanna get lost (lost)!Shane, yeah.(that, that
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 when you are mad 的文章

随机推荐