你来,我很开心。谢谢你英语怎么写陪我。英语

你是我的避风港你为我遮挡好汹涌的风浪因为你我就不一样谢谢你陪我的时光我都记在心上用英语怎么说_百度知道
你是我的避风港你为我遮挡好汹涌的风浪因为你我就不一样谢谢你陪我的时光我都记在心上用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
ou are my harbor for me. Do you good rough shelter from storm because of you. Thank you. I will not go with my time I sign
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
You are my safe haven you cover for me good surging waves because of you I don't like I know thank you for your time with me by heart
避风港的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你陪我聊到这么晚,晚安.翻译英语_百度知道
谢谢你陪我聊到这么晚,晚安.翻译英语
谢谢你陪我聊到这么晚,晚安.翻译英语
hank you for chatting with me till it is so late ,天天快乐!满意请采纳. Good night !有问题追问! 祝学习进步!谢谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译谢谢你陪我一起度过了一段最美好的时光,大概就是这么个意思吧、别用翻译软件应付我
think for the most pretty time you spent with me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译“你我的邂逅,对我来讲是一段美丽的梦,无法忘记你,试着忘记你.谢谢你陪我走过这段日子.
浔子薪脸81
We met,As beautiful dream.Can't forget you,Try to forget you.But thank you,for being with me...翻的不好哦...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
After you and I met, everything is like a beautiful dream to me, I can't forget you, even though I try to forget you. Thank you for the time you've spent with me.
Our encounter has been a beautiful dream.
I cannot forget you. I am fighting hard to forget you.
Thank you for accompanying me over this period.
You're my first encounter, for me was a beautiful dream, can not forget you, try to forget you. Thank you to accompany me get through the days.
翻译的不是很好!嘿嘿
you my encounter, for me was a beautiful dream, can not forget you, try to forget you. thank you, come with me this day of
Our encounter was a beautiful dream to me. I tried to forget you but I can't. Thank you for being with me.
Our encounter has been a bethe memories will be very hard to erase but I'll try.Thank you so much for the wonderful time we'd spent together.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.你下次来,我的英语会比这次说的好.2.和你相处的这几天,让我觉得很开心.3.我刚起了个英文名字,叫kelly.4.祝你每天开心,身体健康.
扯东扯西扯擪苑
If you come next time,you 'll find my English will speak better.These days when I play with you ,I really enjoyed myself.I just have an English name Kelly.Wish you happy everyday,have a good health!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐