零下八度下载用英语怎么说?

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3761|回复: 2
(seven) degree below zero
或用“minus& 表示“零下...”
完整的译法是
minus (seven) degrees centigrade.(注意minu在前面)
读做:minus seven degrees
(度数)degree below zero.
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.Eight Below
《零下八度》(Eight Below)是我见过翻译的最脑残的电影名
基于625个网页-
below eight
求~零下八度(below eight)的英文台词~
求~非常人贩3结尾曲叫什么名字?
基于16个网页-
Eight Below
今晚温度会降到零下八度。
The temperature could fall to minus eight tonight.
温度表降到零下十八度的时候,我们也是在廊下睡觉。
The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but we still chose to sleep in the porch as usual.
北京的6月底正是盛夏,可在新西兰所处的南半球却属于冬天——名副其实的冬天,零下八度的温度冻得我们都把自己包裹得严严实实。
The end of June in Beijing is midsummer, however for New Zealand in Southern Hemisphere, it's in winter, a real winter where we dress ourselves up thickly due to freezing temperature.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!零下八度中 的翻译是:Eight Below 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
零下八度中
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Eight degrees below zero in
Eight degrees below zero in
Eight Below
In the next 8 degrees above zero
In eight degrees below zero
相关内容&aThis situation violates the third condition the physical waveform is continuous. 这个情况违犯物理信号波形是连续的第三个情况。 & agetangry 生气 & aNO.There are only there people in my family NO.There是那里只有人们在我家 & a我给我爸爸写了几个建议 I gave me the daddy to write several suggestions & a至于我的妹妹,她们家中的小公主.她很漂亮,容易相处,又很狡猾.每次吃东西总会笑嘻嘻的瓜分我的.她很可爱,脸上总有笑容.有时她会惹我生气,但在我心底,我是很爱她的.瞧,她又在偷吃我的东西了.最后,我该出场了.总的来说,我还是个谦虚的人,但有时候又很自负,总认为自己对.自我评价嘛,是个体贴的人.在假期给家人洗衣,做饭.但有时候我会惹人生气. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIn recent years, subway and high-speed rail systems have been built in record time under the direction of the railways ministry and a handful of state companies. This has spurred further public concern whether safety has been sacrificed to guarantee the rapid expansion of China’s transport systems. 近年来,地铁和高速铁路系统在记录时间被建立了在铁路部和几家状态公司指导下。 这激励了进一步民众关心安全是否被牺牲了到保证中国的运输系统迅速扩展。 & a我总是在寻找好看的美剧 I am always seeking the attractive beautiful play & aIs she jim is sister? 她是否是吉姆是姐妹? & a我认为想要受欢迎 I thought the wish is welcome & ayou don't care ,i don't care you too 您不关心,我不也是关心您 & a在社区矫正的过程中,应该建立一套完善的报告和监督制度,定期对其矫正工作进行检查,保证罪犯在社区中真正的接受到教育和改造,将社区矫正落到实处。 Rectifies in the community in the process, should establish set of perfect reports and the surveillance system, regularly carries on the inspection to its correction work, guaranteed the criminal true accepts the education and the transformation in the community, rectifies the community lands on fee & athings will come to you as it is planned for you.the fimer you girp.the easiser you lose ...... 事将来到您,它对you.the fimer计划您您丢失......的girp.the easiser & a妈妈不允许我不写完作业 Mother does not allow me not to finish the work & aI have always felt it a blessing 我总感觉它祝福 & a被无视的 Is disregarded & a现在的时间太晚了,我估计我得走了,因为我还有工作 The present time too has been late, I estimated I had to walk, because I also had the work & aAVOID CITRUS OR ACIDIC MIXERX. STORE BETWEEN(0°to25°c) 避免柑橘或酸性MIXERX。 商店在之间(0°to25°c) & a全世界在也找不出第二个你 The world can also not be discovering second you & a2000不到 2000 not to & amake the decision that you both 在您见面了做了您之后和您的未婚夫或者伙伴多久开始关系? & a如果我在你空间留言,耽误你的友谊。 ??? ?? ???? ?? I?, ??? ??? ???? ???. & aspecify the pathyour default woking directory,then click next 指定pathyour缺省woking的目录,然后点击其次 & ayou have always been on the move seeking affectionate,satisfying and harmonious relationships.your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love,self-sacrifice and mutual trust. it has often been said that true love is just around the corner and - if you havent found it as yet 您总是在活动中寻找富感情,满意和和谐relationships.your最终目标是可能有爱、自我牺牲和相互信任亲密的联合的认识。 它经常说真实的爱是在附近和-,如果您havent很快被发现它作为你可能的意志。 & ais,Amy's,where,hometiwn?
go,for,let,to,us,fast,a,restaurnt,food,lunch. 在哪里, Amy的, hometiwn ? 去,为了,让,对,我们,快速, a, restaurnt,食物,午餐。 & a这本书一定是鲍勃的 This book is certainly Bob & ahearts on fire,love desire 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWherever U go.Whatever U do.I'll be right here waiting for U!Whatever it takes.Or how heart breajs!! 无论哪里U是。任何U。我这里等待U! 什么它采取。或怎么心脏breajs!! & aan applicant is the party that applies to a bank for opening a letter of credit 正在翻译,请等待...
& a苦苦思索 Thinks deeply about with hardship & abe glad to take 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我请了50人做问卷调查,25名男生,25名女生。 I asked 50 people to make the questionnaire survey, 25 male students, 25 female students. & a我认为我们有必要学习英语。因为掌握一种语言等于掌握一种工具。资讯年代中,掌握外语就等于拥有学习新知识的桥梁,沟通的桥梁,商务的桥梁。 英语是公认的世界语,世界上有很多地方都讲英语或者会讲英语。 I thought we have the essential study English.Because grasps one language to be equal to grasps one kind of tool.In the information age, the grasping foreign language was equal to has studies the new knowledge the bridge, the communication bridge, the commercial bridge. English is the recognition un & a这对我来说是小菜一碟 This to me is a vegetable small dish & aperform twists by applying progressive torque force. as it is characterisation test start the test with a small torque force. start torque force may be 0.05N.M. 执行转弯通过应用进步扭矩力量。 因为它是描述特性测试开始测试与小扭矩力量。 开始扭矩力量可以是0.05N.M。 & a大部分学生一周锻炼三到四次 A majority of student week exercises three to four times & a你的衣服该洗了 正在翻译,请等待...
& a对湖湘文化的旅游开发创新性研究 To lake Hunan culture traveling development innovation research & acrowing , 打鸣的, & ayou aer late again 您后aer再 & a是有益的 Is beneficial & aI'm not good 我不是好 & a让我们见见你的老婆吧 Let us introduce to visit you the wife & ashe buys new tapes 她买新的磁带 & a我是一个性格内向的男孩, I am a disposition introversion boy, & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!I do the homework on Saturday. 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 在星期六我做家庭作业。 & a我今天不想吃东西。 I do not want to eat the thing today. & a策划大型歌舞晚会 Plans the large-scale dance party & apound frozen 结冰的磅 & aNCR University NCR大学 & a海关检查很紧 The custom inspection is very tight & a我因为淋雨而发烧 I have a fever because of the heavy rain & aA private warehouse is owned and managed by the firm that owns the products stored in the warehouse. 一个私有仓库由拥有在仓库存放的产品的企业拥有并且处理。 & a用肥皂洗干净双手 Wipes out only both hands with the soap & along-chain alkylamine 长链烷基胺 & a我也没有想过要去改变你或者要阻挡你的工作 I had not thought must change you or must prevent your work & aFor enquiries 正在翻译,请等待...
& a零下八度中 In eight degrees below zero &

我要回帖

更多关于 零下八度下载 的文章

随机推荐