初二if iif you have tomuch mo...

if i have a lot of money 初二英语作文
黎约践踏OK1
If I have a lot of money……Different people have differeent dreams.For me,my dream is make a lot of money.If i have a lot of money,firstly,i will buy a big house for my parents,i love my parents,i hope they can have a very happy life.After that,i will give some money to the charity,may be give money to the Project Hope to help poor children ,i will also give money to the sick person,i like to give my money to the old people's house,if they have enough money,they may lead a happier life.At last,when i retired,i am going to travel all over the world ,then i want to buy a lot of farm for myself,in my spare time ,i can plant some beautiful flowers.I am sure.one day,my dream will come true.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Thesalmonweateattherestaurantyesterdayisterrific.I’dliketohaveitagainevenifitcosts______.A.muchmoretwiceB.asmuchtwiceC.twiceasmuchD.astwicemuchC江苏省扬州中学2013届高三3月月考英语答案初二英语作文if i have a lot of money三段式 带翻译
If I have a lot of money……Different people have differeent dreams.For me,my dream is make a lot of money.If i have a lot of money,firstly,i will buy a big house for my parents,i love my parents,i hope they can have a very happy life.After that,i will give some money to the charity,may be give money to the Project Hope to help poor children ,i will also give money to the sick person,i like to give my money to the old people's house,if they have enough money,they may lead a happier life.At last,when i retired,i am going to travel all over the world ,then i want to buy a lot of farm for myself,in my spare time ,i can plant some beautiful flowers.I am sure.one day,my dream will come true.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】Unit5_If you have a party初中英语八年级下册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit5_If you have a party初中英语八年级下册
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​下​册​U​n​i​tI​f​ ​y​o​u​ ​h​a​v​e​ ​a​ ​p​a​r​t​y​,​ ​y​o​u​ ​w​i​l​l​ ​h​a​v​e​ ​a​ ​g​r​e​a​t​ ​t​i​m​e​.​第​一​课​时​课​件
大小:2.92MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 if you have to 的文章

随机推荐