Tom went to the park yesterday.对划线部分提问the park
我就是我°邟泄
Where did Tom go yesterday?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
where did tom going yesterday?
Where did Tom yesterday?
Where did Tom go yesterday?对the park提问,即是对地点提问,所以要用where
扫描下载二维码i went to the park last week. - 必应 词典网络我是上周去的公园;上周我去公园了1.我是上周去的公园毕业总复习之各册知识点(六年级下册) ... I went to the park last week.( 我是上周去的公园) must ― must( 必须) ... |2.上周我去公园了C4每课学习重点... ... I went to the park last week. 上周我去公园了。 I was a child ten years ago. 十年前我还是个小孩 ... |例句释义:全部,我是上周去的公园,上周我去公园了类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.Last week
My friends and I went to the
.准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday…短文改错及答案_顺风考试网
您好,欢迎光临高考资源网站-顺风考试网!
您现在所在的位置: >
字体大小:
My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday…短文改错及答案
编辑:顺风考试网   来源:网络  更新时间: 18:06 
(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面写出修改后的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及修改均仅限一词。
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday. There were lots of visitors stood in front of the ticket window. We waited a
long time and buy three tickets. In the Tiger Mountain of the park, I was too eager to see the fierce frightened animals that I
quickened my steps through the crowd. Unfortunate, I got separated from my parents. I had hard time looking for him, but I had no
luck.Wandering in the park, I felt alone without any companions. Worse still, I had no money, so I had to walk
home,covered as much as 5 kilometers.
a long time and buy three tickets. In the Tiger Mountain of the park, I was too eager to see the fierce frightened animals that I
bought so frightening
quickened my steps through the crowd. Unfortunate, I got separated from my parents. I had ∧ hard time looking for him, but I
Unfortunately a them
had no luck. Wandering in the park, I felt alone without any companions. Worse still, I had no money, so I had to walk home,
covered as much as 5 kilometers.
相关文章:
版权申明:凡本网来源标注是“顺风考试网”的文章版权归顺风考试网所有。未获顺风考试网授权,任何印刷 性书籍刊物、公共网站、
电子刊物不得转载或引用本网图文。欢迎个体读者转载或分享于您个人的博客、微博、微信及其他社交媒体,但请务必清楚
标明出处、作者与链接地址(URL)。其他公共微博、微信公众号等公共平台如需转载引用,请通过电子邮件(fuzyhw@qq.
com)或微博(),联络我们,得到授权方可转载或做其他使
本文标题:本文地址:,转载请注明出处My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday…短文改错及答案_短文改错_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&parents&and&I&went&to&the&park&on&last&Sunday…短文改错及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
My&parents&and&I&went&to&the&park&on&last&Sunday…短文改错及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&& 2. 1011
My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday. There were lots of visitors stood in front of the ticket window. We waited a
long time and buy three tickets. In the&Tiger&Mountain&of the park, I was too eager to see the fierce frightened animals that I
quickened my steps through the crowd. Unfortunate, I got separated from my parents. I had hard time looking for him, but I had no
luck.Wandering in the park, I felt alone without any companions. Worse still, I had no money, so I had to walk
home,covered as much as 5 kilometers.&
&&&&&&&&standing
a long time and&buy&three tickets. In the&Tiger&Mountain&of the park, I was&too&eager to see the fierce frightened&animals &that I
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&frightening
quickened my steps through the crowd.&Unfortunate, I got separated from my parents. I had&&&hard time looking for&him, but I
Unfortunately&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && &&&&&&them
had no luck. Wandering in the park, I felt&alone&without any companions. Worse still, I had no money, so I had to walk home,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&lonely
covered&as much as 5 kilometers.&&&&&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)yesterday I went to the park on my way home. 的翻译是:昨天在回家的路上我去公园。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
yesterday I went to the park on my way home.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
昨天我去公园回家的路。
昨天在回家的路上我去公园。
昨天,我到公园在回家途中。
昨天我在我的途中去公园在家。
相关内容&a我需要我的笔记本钢笔和钥匙 I need my notebook fountain pen and the key & a测试10次通过 Tests 10 times to pass & a2、运行重量:19120Kg。 2nd, movement weight: 19120Kg. & a2-Methoxyethanol 正在翻译,请等待... & a那我就没办法啦! Then I do not have the means! & aThe direct pay provides you with the option of making payments directly from your own online banking program or by using a bank transfer form. 直接薪水提供您以付付款的选择直接地由您自己的网上银行业务节目或通过使用银行汇款形式。 & a这儿有一座桥在河上 Here has a bridge in the river bank & awhich is operated by a cam on the hitch, 哪些由一个凸轮在栓管理, & a等你说爱我的那天 正在翻译,请等待... & ahow many days since your mestruation start? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果你不穿校服,你将不被允许进来 If you do not put on the school uniform, you are not permitted
& achecking file ststemon D: 检查文件ststemon D : & aflangia supplementare che aumenta 增加的另外的耳轮缘 & aSoon computers and other machines(机器)will be able to remember you by looking at your eyes! 很快计算机和其他机器(机器)能通过看您的眼睛记住您! & achocolate love fx 巧克力爱fx & aBut now,there probably aren't many people who get terribly excited about cube steak,much less machines to make it. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYoung Girl Seduces Mature Woman 女孩诱惑成熟妇女 & a今天你高兴吗 Today you happy & a聂言渐渐熟悉了法恩斯的魅影,技能的施展更加流畅自如。 Nie Yan gradually was familiar with the law graciousness Si's demon shade, the skill has displayed smoothly freely. & aHow much does an adult panda eat every day? 成人熊猫每天吃多少? & aforever love westlife 正在翻译,请等待...
& a马上就医 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt is REALLY
a DISASTER! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在那段日子里,我可怜的父亲不得不从早到晚工作 In that section of day, my pitiful father can not but work from dawn to dusk & awhat about that pet 怎么样那只宠物 & a陵墓名称 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我想你去死,你去吗 I thought you die, you go & a谢谢 我今天值班 下班很晚, 有时间吧。有中国的朋友么 Thanks me to be on duty today gets off work very late, has the time.Has China's friends & aPls kindly re-check & revert urgently. Thanks! Pls亲切地复校&迫切地恢复。 谢谢! & awho is betty 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou wel come sweety 您wel来糖果 & a离合词偏误和动词重叠偏误 The meeting and parting word overlaps by mistake with the verb by mistake & aThat cold January night,I was growing sick of my life in San Francisco.There I was walking home at one in the morning 冷的1月夜,我在旧金山生长我的生活的病残。那里我回家一致早晨 & a广大的太空 正在翻译,请等待...
& afor in Florida Statutes Section 733.6171 为在佛罗里达法规第733.6171部分 & a没有任何一本语法书比这一本更受高中生的欢迎。 Any grammar book has not compared this to gain high-school pupil's popularity. & ahe had he alone could control the situation 他有他们独自可能控制情况 & a亲爱的,我们说好的,一直等你等到8:30 Dear, we reach an agreement, always waits for you to wait till 8:30 & a他还参与了很多电影 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文The flashing failed. Do you want to retry the flashing?本! Please input article The flashing failed which you need to translate. Do you want to retry the flashing? This! & a所以现在才看到你的短信 Therefore the present only then reads your short note & awhat about your mother 怎么样您的母亲 & a一位天才小提琴家 A talent violinist & a我的英语老师对我很好 My English teacher to me very good & areceipts from customers 收据从顾客 & aEva index is relevant in quantifying the capacity of a company of creating value for capital suppliers 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这是我的叔叔阿姨们 This is my uncle aunts & aIncrease resistance to Neutral Property attacks by 10%. 增加对中立物产攻击的抵抗10%。 & aIT IS BEYOND WORDS TO SAY!!! IT IS BEYOND WORDS TO SAY!!! & a这个世界太疯狂了,是个人都会说英语 This world too has been crazy, is individual can speak English & a任何事情都别想摧毁我 Anything all do not want to destroy me & a什么事啊
& aEnchant an Armor with the Ghost Property. 迷惑装甲与鬼魂物产。 & acurrent challenges 娼?祦鎸戞垬 & a他们一不会做工,二不会种地,三不会打仗 They one cannot work, two cannot farm, three cannot go to war & ayesterday I went to the park on my way home. 昨天我在我的途中去公园在家。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 the park jung min 的文章

随机推荐