expresshelp oneself too ...

热门搜索:
与express相似词语
express [iks'pres]
express的意思、解释
& 过去分词: &
现在分词: & 复数形式:
1.&表达, 表示, 陈述2.&[英国英语] 特快专送(邮件);[美国英语]快运(货物、包裹、钱等),特快发送3.&[express oneself](如在说话、写作或绘画中)表达(自己)的意见、感情等4.&显而易见;不言自明5.&(用符号等)表示,代表6.&榨,压榨,榨出,压出,挤压出(汁、液、乳等)7.& (受压似地)散发,发出,渗出,放出,分泌(流体、气味等)8.&(通过音乐、美术等)描绘,勾画,表现9.&【遗传学】 使(某一基因)在表型中产生有关性状;在表型中表现(某一基因)的性状(或效应等),使(基因)示性;使(基因)合成特种蛋白[此词常用被动形式 be expressed或用作反身动词 express oneself]
1.&快车2.&〈英〉快运3.&快件服务;快递服务4.&[E-]快报,电讯(用作报刊名)
1.&迅速的;尤指1). 高速(公路)的;供快速行进的;2). 快速(弹丸)的;3). 供高速射弹用的;). 快运业务的;快送的,急运的,快运的;快汇的,快递的2.&正确的,准确的,确实的;酷似的;丝毫不差的3.&丝毫不差的4.&1). 明晰的,明确的,明白表示的,确切的;2). 特殊的,特别的;确定的;专门的;具体的
1.&用快递方式2.&专门地;特意地
express的用法例句
1. Several of my customer have express interest in your waterproof garment and enquired about their quality. 本公司许多顾客对于贵方的防水衣很感兴趣并询及它们的品质。 2. Suspension of consciousness in order to express subconscious ideas and feelings. 自动主义暂时抑制有意识的思想活动,以表达下意识的思想和感觉 3. Balzac was a great artist striving to express a world and a life he hated. 巴尔扎克是一位伟大的艺术家,他以极大努力来描绘他所憎恨的社会和生活。 4. It's an express train for Stockholm. 这是一趟开往斯德哥尔摩的快车。 5. He could not adequately express his sentiment. 他无法恰当地表达出他的感情。 6. It is difficult to express it in terms of science. 要用科学的字眼来表达它是很困难的。Express - definition of express by The Free Dictionary /express
express Also found in: , , , , , , , .Related to express:
(ĭk-sprĕs′)tr.v.
ex·pressed, ex·press·ing, ex·press·es 1. a.
T state: express an opinion.b.
To manifest or communicate, show: expressed his anger with a frown. See Synonyms at .c.
To make known the feelings or opinions of (oneself), as by statement or art.2.
To convey or suggest depict: The painting expresses the rage of war victims.3.
To represent by a sign, symbol, number, or formula: express a fraction as a decimal.4.
To squeeze or press out, as juice from an orange.5.
To send by special messenger or rapid transport: express a package to Los Angeles.6.
Genetics a.
To synthesize (a product, especially a protein) encoded by a gene: a gene that expresses an enzyme.b.
To manifest the effects of (a gene): Half of the people who inherit the gene express it.c.
To manifest (a genetic trait): All the mice in the study expressed the defect.adj.1.
Definitely and explicitly stated: their express wish. See Synonyms at .2.
P specific: an express plan.3. a.
Rapid and having few or no stops or interruptions: express
an express bus.b.
Of, relating to, or appropriate for rapid travel: express lanes on a freeway.c.
Designed for use in an express rifle: an express bullet.adv. By express delivery or transport.n.1. a.
A rapid, efficient system for the delivery of goods and mail.b.
Goods and mail conveyed by such a system.2.
A means of transport, such as a train, that travels rapidly and makes few or no stops before its destination.3.
Chiefly British a.
A special messenger.b.
A message delivered by special courier.[Middle English expressen, from Old French expresser, from Medieval Latin expressāre, frequentative of Latin exprimere : ex-, ex- + premere, to press; see
in .]ex·press′er n.ex·press′i·ble adj.express (?k'spr?s) vb (tr) 1. to transform (ideas) verbalize2.
indicate: tears express grief. 3. to communicate (emotion, etc) without words, as through music, painting, etc4. to indicate through a symbol, formula, etc5. to force or squeeze out: to express the juice from an orange. 6. to send by rapid transport or special messenger7. express oneself to communicate one's thoughts or ideasadj (prenominal) 8. clearl explicitly stated: an express wish. 9. done or planned for a def particular: an express purpose. 10. of, concerned with, or designed for rapid transportation of people, merchandise, mail, money, etc: express delivery; an express depot. n11. a. a system for sending merchandise, mail, money, etc, rapidlyb. merchandise, mail, etc, conveyed by such a systemc. chiefly US and Canadian an enterprise operating such a system12.
(Railways) Also called: express train a fast train stopping at none or only a few of the intermediate stations between its two termini13.
(Firearms, Gunnery, Ordnance & Artillery) See advby means of a special delivery or express delivery: it went express. [C14: from Latin expressus, literally: squeezed out, hence, prominent, from exprimere to force out, from ex-1 + premere to press] ex'presser n ex'pressible adjex•press
(ɪkˈsprɛs)
to put into words:
to express an idea.
to express one's anger by a look.
to communicate the opinions or feelings of (oneself).
to depict.
to represent by a symbol, character, figure, or formula.
to send by express.
to squeeze out:
to express the juice of grapes.
to exude or emit (an odor, etc.) as if under pressure.
(of a gene) to be active in the production of (a protein or a phenotype).
clearly indicated:
She defied my express command.
an express purpose.
direct or fast, esp. making few or no intermediate stops:
an express train.
used for direct or high-speed travel:
an express highway.
an express image.
an express vehicle.
a system of sending freight, parcels, mail, etc., that is faster but more expensive than ordinary service.
a company engaged in this business.
Brit. a messenger or a message specially sent.
something sent by express.
by express:
to travel express.
Obs. expressly.
[;1325; & Latin expressus, past participle of exprimere to squeeze, extract, express]
ex•press′er, n.
ex•press′i•ble, adj.
expressPast participle: expressedGerund: expressingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativeexpressexpressPresentI expressyou expresshe/she/it expresseswe expressyou expressthey expressPreteriteI expressedyou expressedhe/she/it expressedwe expressedyou expressedthey expressedPresent ContinuousI am expressingyou are expressinghe/she/it is expressingwe are expressingyou are expressingthey are expressingPresent PerfectI have expressedyou have expressedhe/she/it has expressedwe have expressedyou have expressedthey have expressedPast ContinuousI was expressingyou were expressinghe/she/it was expressingwe were expressingyou were expressingthey were expressingPast PerfectI had expressedyou had expressedhe/she/it had expressedwe had expressedyou had expressedthey had expressedFutureI will expressyou will expresshe/she/it will expresswe will expressyou will expressthey will expressFuture PerfectI will have expressedyou will have expressedhe/she/it will have expressedwe will have expressedyou will have expressedthey will have expressedFuture ContinuousI will be expressingyou will be expressinghe/she/it will be expressingwe will be expressingyou will be expressingthey will be expressingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been expressingyou have been expressinghe/she/it has been expressingwe have been expressingyou have been expressingthey have been expressingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been expressingyou will have been expressinghe/she/it will have been expressingwe will have been expressingyou will have been expressingthey will have been expressingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been expressingyou had been expressinghe/she/it had been expressingwe had been expressingyou had been expressingthey had been expressingConditionalI would expressyou would expresshe/she/it would expresswe would expressyou would expressthey would expressPast ConditionalI would have expressedyou would have expressedhe/she/it would have expressedwe would have expressedyou would have expressedthey would have expressed
Switch to Noun1.express - mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system - express mail carried by relays of especially between Missouri and California around 1860 - the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service2.express - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a "he caught the express to New York" - conveyance for passengers or mail or freight - public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at a "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"3.express - rapid transport of goods & &, ,
- the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materialsVerb1.express - "She showed her disappointment",
- express thro "she sneered her contempt" - pass on, "She conveyed the message to me",
- express or state indirectly - give sudden rele "We burst out laughing"; "'I hate you,' she burst out", ,
- "this remark evoked sadness" - suggest as a logically n in logic - "This student gives promise of real creativity"; "The office gave evidence of tampering" - make apparent by one' "She exudes great confidence", ,
- give expres "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers", , , ,
- put into wo "He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees", , , , ,
- to stress, sin "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet" - express a threat either by an ut "he menaced the bank manager with a stick" - express with a b "he beamed his approval" -
"She smiled her thanks"2.express - either verbally or with a cry, shout, "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse", , , , , , ,
- utter obscen "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street" - ma "I wish that Christmas were over", , , , ,
- often with surprise, horror, "`I won!' he exclaimed"; "`Help!' she cried"; "`I'm here,' the mother shouted when she saw her child looking lost",
- utter or proclaim ins "The delegates clamored their disappointment",
"They vociferated their demands" - express astonishment or surprise about something - "He voiced his concern" - cause
"raise a shout"; "raise a protest"; "raise a sad cry" - "not breathe a word" - utter wit "drop a hint"; drop names" - expre "The woman poured out her frustrations as the judge listened" - "He got off the best line I've heard in a long time" - "The candidate platitudinized and bored the audience" - "She said `Hello' to everyone in the office" - serve as a means of
"The flower represents a young girl", ,
- "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name" - express contempt about,
- "hurl insults"; "throw accusations at someone"3.express - serve as a means for
"The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger", ,
- express as a number or "Can you quantify your results?",
- transmit
"He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist", , , , ,
- transmit or serve as the med "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"4.express - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you express this distance in kilometers?",
- "`multi-' denotes `many' " - express "I vote that we all go home"; "She voted for going to the Chinese restaurant" - express one's choice o "vote the Democratic ticket"5.express - manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait", , , ,
- m give rea "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"6.express - obtain from a substance, as
"Italians express coffee rather than filter it",
- squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) "ream oranges",
- come into the possession of something
"She got a lot of paintings from her uncle"; "They acquired a new pet"; "Get your results the next day"; "Get permission to take a few days off from work"7.express - send by rapid transport or speci "She expressed the letter to Florida", ,
- cause to be directed or transmit "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"Adj.1.express -
"her express wish",
- precisely and clearly expressed o leaving no "explicit instructions"; "she made her wishes explicit"; "explicit sexual scenes"2.express - witho "an express train"; "an express shipment" - acting or moving or capable of acti "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"Adv.1.express - "please send the letter express"expressverb1. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
He expressed grave concern at their attitude.2. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
He expressed his anger in a destructive way.adjective1. , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
The ship was sunk on express orders from the Prime Minister.2. , , , , , , , ,
I bought the camera with the express purpose of taking nature photos.3. , , , , , , , , ,
(informal), ,
A special express service is available.expressverb1. To put into words:, , , , , , , , , , , , .Idiom: give tongue to.2. To utter publicly:, , , , .Idiom: .3. To give expression to, as by gestures, facial aspects, or bodily posture:, , , .4. To present a lifelike image of:, , , , , , , , , .5. To convey in language or words of a particular form:, , , , .6. To extract from by applying pressure:, , .adjective1. Clearly, fully, and sometimes emphatically expressed:, , , , , , , , , , .2. Fixed and distinct from others:, , , .
???? ??????????????? ???????????? ????????? ????????vyjád?itv?slovn?udtrykkeviseekspresekspres-eksprestogv?ljendamailmaistailmeinenpika-pikajunapikavuoroizrazitiexpresszgyorsáruként küldgyorsküldeménygyorsvonatkicsavar láta í ljósihra?-hra?lesthra?pósturme? hra?i; í hra?sendingu快速明白な明確な特別な表現する????ai?kiai pasakytasbe i?rai?kosekspresasekspresijagreitkelisar ātrvilcienuātrvilciensekspress-izteiktizteiktiesexpresexpresn?posla? expresr?chlikv?slovn?ekspresekspresenekspresnoizra?ati seizrazitiuttrycka???????meram?n? anlatmakacele posta servisiacele posta servisiyleacele postayla g?ndermekdi?n t?express [ɪksˈpres]A. VT1. (verbally, non-verbally) → her eyes expressed annoyance → sus
they expressed interest in →
en ...he expressed his surprise at the result →
ante el I'd like to express my thanks to everyone for → quiero
a todos por ...she had expressed a wish to meet them → había
de conocerlosto express o.s → to express o.s. in or through [+ art, music etc] →
2. (= send) [+ letter, parcel] →
or 3. (Math) (= represent) → here it is expressed as a percentage →
4. (frm) (= squeeze out) [+ juice] →
(from de) [+ milk] → sacarseB. ADJ1. (frm) (= specific) [purpose, intention] → to give sb express instructions to do sth →
algoexpress warranty →
f 2. (= fast) [letter, delivery, mail] → , ; [laundry, photography service] → to send sth by express delivery or mail →
algo C. ADV to send or post sth express →
or to travel express →
or D. N (= train) →
mE. CPD express train N →
mexpress [ɪkˈsprɛs] adj (= explicit) [wish, order] → exprès/esse (= specific) [purpose] → (e)with the express purpose of →
de (British) [letter] →
inv n (= train) →
m adv [send] →
vt (= voice) [+ feeling] → to express o.s. → It's not easy to express oneself in a foreign language → Ce n'est pas
de s'exprimer dans une
. to express itself [idea, feeling] → How does this attitude express itself? → Comment s'exprime cette ? (MATHEMATICS) [+ figure, amount] → expressed as a percentage → (e) sous la forme d'un expressed as a fraction → (e) sous la forme d'une express delivery n (British) (= system) →
express delivery serviceexpress delivery service n →
express vt → , ; (in words) wish, one’s sympathy, appreciation also →
(to sb jdm); to express oneself → sich ; this expresses exactly the meaning of the phrase → das
; I haven’t the words to express my thoughts → mir
die , um meine
; if I may express my opinion → wenn ich meine
darf; the thought/feeling which is expressed here → der , der/das , das
; it is hard to express how delighted I am/how much I hate him → es ist , in
zu , wie sehr ich mich /wie sehr ich ihn
(= be expressive of) → ; a face which expresses candour/pride → ein , das /
juice, breast milk → ,
letter etc → per
or als Eilsendung
adj (= explicit) order, instruction, direction, permission → ; (= specific) purpose, intention → ; on express orders from the Prime Minister → auf
des ; with the express intention of doing something → mit der
(= fast) express letter →
m; by express mail → per ; express service →
or Schnelldienst m; an express laundry service → ein W?scheschnelldienst m adv to send a letter/package express → einen /ein
als Eilsendung or per
n (= train) →
m; the Orient Express → der ; to send goods by express → Waren als
(= bus, coach) → Schnellbus mexpress: express company n (US) →
f → (für Expressgut) express delivery n →
f express goods pl → Eilfracht f, →
ntexpress: express train n →
m expressway n →
fexpress [ɪksˈprɛs]1. adj (all senses) → espresso/aexpress letter → 2. adv to send sth express →
qc per 3. n (also express train) → 4. vt → to express o.s → express (ik'spres)
to put into words. He expressed his ideas very clearly. uitdruk
???????? ??????????
изразявам
?????? ????
menyatakan
menyatakan ,
wyra?a?, wypowiada?
expressar/exprimir
??????????????????
виражати, висловлювати
????? ??? ???? ????
bi?u l? 2.
(with oneself etc) to put one's own thoughts into words. You haven't expressed yourself clearly. weergee
???????? ?? ????????
изказвам
exprimir-se
vyjád?it se
v?ljenduma
??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????
????????? ??? ??????
izjasniti (se)
kifejezi magát
mengutarakan
?? ??? ???
izteikties
mengutarakan
wys?awia? si?
??????.??? ??? ???
a (se) exprima
vyjadri? sa
izraziti (se)
uttrycka, uttala
??????????????????????????????
meram?n? anlatmak
表達(思想感情)
виражати себе
???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????
di?n ??t 3.
to show (thoughts, feelings etc) by looks, actions etc. She nodded to express her agreement. betuig
???????? ??
изразявам
demonstrar
v?ljendama
????? ????, ????????? ????
kifejezésre juttat
memperlihatkan
láta í ljósi
(?? ??) ??? ????
memperlihatkan ,
demonstrar/manifestar
ge uttryck ?t, visa
???????????????
表示(思想感情)
виражати
???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????
bày t? 4.
to send by fast (postal) delivery. Will you express this letter, please? snelpos
???????? ???????? ?????????????
изпращам по бърза поща
mandar expresso
poslat spě?ně
mit Express schicken
sende ekspres
στ?λνω κτ. εξπρ??
kiirpostiga saatma
???? ??????
l?hett?? pikapostina
??????? ????????? ??????
????? ??????
hitno poslati
expressz küld
mempercepat pengiriman
senda me? hra?i
mandare per espresso
至急便で送る
si?sti skubiu pa?tu
steidzami nosūtīt (pa pastu)
per expresse sturen
wysy?a? ekspresem
?? ????? ???? ????
mandar expresso/ ...por...?
a expedia urgent
отправлять срочной почтой
posla? expres
ekspresno poslati
poslati brzom po?tom
skicka som expressbrev
??????????????????
acele postayla g?ndermek
надсилати експрес-поштою
??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ????
phát chuy?n nhanh
adjective1.
travelling, carrying goods etc, especially fast.
express delivery. spoed, snel
експресен
Express-...
ekspres-; il- ,
???? ?????
????? ???? ????
hitan, ?uran
ātrvilciens
cepat , transport-,
????????????
express-, il-
кур'?рський; терм?новий
???? ?? ??? ???? ????
t?c hành 2.
clearly stated. You have disobeyed my express wishes. uitdruklike
изиричен
explícito
udtrykkelig ,
selges?naline
????? ????
nimenomainen
o?it, jasan
jelas dinyatakan
sk?laus, eindreginn
はっきりした
ai?kiai pasakytas
skaidri izteikts
jelas dinyatakan
uttrycklig
a??kla belirtilmi?
певний, ч?тко висловлений
???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???
adverb by express train or fast delivery service. Send your letter express. spoed, snel, vinnig
??????? ????????? ????????
експресно
por expresso
mit Express
kiirsaadetisena
????? ??????
??????????? ??????
ekspresno, hitro
gyorsáruként küld
me? hra?i; í hra?sendingu
per espresso
skubiu pa?tu
ar ātrvilcienu
penghantaran ekspres
??????? ????? ????
por expresso
expres, prin po?t? rapid?
ekspresnom po?tom
[med] express
?????????????
ekspresle, acele posta servisiyle
以快遞方式
терм?ново, екстрено
??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????
t?c hà nhanh
an express train. the London to Cardiff express. snel
????? ?????
експресен влак
eksprestog
υπερταχε?α (αμαξοστοιχ?α)
???? ???? ?????
???????? ????????
????????? ?????
gyorsvonat
kereta api ekspres
ātrvilciens
keretapi ekspres ,
????? ?????? ???
(tren) expres
ekspresni vlak
ekspresni voz
expresst?g, sn?llt?g
??????????
expres (tren)
експрес
??? ??????? ????
tàu t?c hành 2.
the service provided eg by the post office for carrying goods etc quickly. The parcel was sent by express. spoed
???? ?????
еьпресна услуга
zrychlená doprava
der Eilbote
υπηρεσ?α εξπρ?? (στο ταχυδρομε?ο) ,
pikal?hetys
???????? ??????????
hitno, ?urno
gyorsküldemény
hra?póstur
skubus pa?tas
steidzams sūtījums
perkhidmatan ekspres
expresse ,
cu po?ta rapid?
экспресс-почта
zr?chlená doprava
ekspresna usluga
ekspresna po?ta
express[befordran]
???????????????????
acele posta servisi
快遞(服務)
терм?нове в?дправлення
??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????
chuy?n phát nhanh
快递(业务) ex'pressly adverb in clear, definite words. I expressly forbade you to do that. uitdruklik
точно
expressamente
udtrykkeligt ,
selges?naliselt
???? ???? ? ?????
nimenomaisesti
?????? ?????? ???
határozottan
dengan jelas
sk?rt, greinilega
ai?kiai, nedviprasmi?kai
dengan jelas
?? ???? ????
expressamente
(?n mod) expres
uttryckligt, uttryckligen
???????????
точно, ч?тко
???? ? ???? ????? ?? ?????
m?t cách r? ràng ex'pression (-??n)
a look on one's face that shows one's feelings. He always has a bored expression on his face. uitdrukking
изражение
der Ausdruck
?????? ????
????????????
izraz, izri?aj
arckifejezés
air muka, ekspresi
svipur, yfirbrag?
(?? ??) ??
[] izteiksme
wyraz twarzy
????? ???.????
uttryck, min
??????????????????? , yüz ifadesi
вираз
????? ? ????
a word or phrase. `Dough' is a slang expression for `money`. uitdrukking
??????? ????
израз
der Ausdruck
??????? ?????
??? ???? ?? ???????
kifejezés
kata ungkapan
or?tak, or?atiltaeki
?odis, posakis
kata ungkapan
uttryck, ord
висл?в, мовний зворот
???? ???? ?? ????
thành ng? 3.
(a) showing of thoughts or feelings by words, actions etc. This poem is an expression of his grief. uitdrukking, uiting
??????? ??
израз на
der Ausdruck
tilkendegivelse
??????? ????
??????????? ?-
?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??????????
kinyilvánítás
pengungkapan
(domu, jūtu) izteik? izpausme
pengungkapan , ,
???????????????
??????????????????????????????? ,
вираження
????? ? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????
s? di?n ??t 4.
the showing of feeling when eg reciting, reading aloud or playing a musical instrument. Put more expression into your playing! uiting, gevoel
??????? ?? ????????
изразност
express?o/expressividade
der Ausdruck
v?ljendusrikkus
???? ????? ?? ??????????
izraz, izri?aj
kifejezés
i?rai?kingumas, ekspresija
(jūtu) izteiksme
gevoelsuitdrukking ,
???????????
express?o/expressividade
ex-pre-si-vi-tate
uttryck, k?nsla
???????????????????????????????????????
ifade bi?imi
виразн?сть, експрес?я
???? ????? ???? ????
s? bi?u hi?n ex'pressionless adjective (of a face or voice) showing no feeling. a cold, expressionless tone. uitdrukkingloos
????? ????????? ????????
безизразен
sem express?o
bezv?razn?
udtryksl?s
sin expresión
?? ????? ?? ?????
sans expression
????? ????????
?????-?????
bezizrazan
kifejezéstelen
tanpa perasaan
svipbrig?alaus ,
be i?rai?kos, nei?rai?kingas
neizteiksmīgs
tanpa perasaan
bez wyrazu
?? ????? ??????
sem express?o
inexpresiv
brezizrazen
beizra?ajan
uttrycksl?s
?????????????????????
無表情的,無感情的
невиразний
kh?ng di?n c?m ex'pressive (-siv)
adjective showing meaning or feeling clearly. She has an expressive look on her face. veelseggende
изразителен
expressivo
udtryksfuld
???? ???? ????
????? ????????
penuh perasaan
sem laetur í ljó sem segir miki?
表情豊かな
i?rai?kingas
izteiksmīgs
penuh perasaan , pe?en wyrazu
???? ??????
expressivo
uttrycksfull
??????????????????????
富有表情的,意味深長的
виразний; емоц?йний
???? ? ????
di?n c?m ex'pressiveness noun seggingskrag, wesensvolheid
??????????
изразителност
expressividade
expresivita
die Ausdruckskraft
udtryksfuldhed
εκφραστικ?τητα
???????? ?? ??????
ilmeikkyys
??????? ????? ????????
???????????
kifejezésteljes jelleg, kifejez?er?
air muka penuh perasaan
tjáningarkraftur
表情の豊かさ
i?rai?kingumas
izteiksmīgums
penuh perasaan
wyrazisto??
???? ??????
expressividade
expresivitate
expresivita
ekspresivnost
izra?ajnost
uttrycksfullhet
??????????????????????????????????
anlaml?l?k
表情豐富,善於表達
емоц?йн?сть; виразн?сть
????? ???? ?? ??????
tính di?n c?m
表达性,富有表现力 ex'pressively adverb uitdruklik
?????? ??????????
изразително
expressivamente
udtryksfuldt
???? ? ????
ilmeikk??sti
avec expression
?????????? ??????
???????????
kifejez?en
dengan penuh perasaan
á mergja?an/áhrifamikinn hátt
in modo espressivo
表情豊かに
i?rai?kingai
izteiksmīgi
dengan penuh perasaan ,
wyrazi?cie
???? ??????
expressivamente
(?n mod) expresiv
выразительно
ekspresivno
uttrycksfullt
?????????????????????????????
anlaml? bir ?ekilde
表情豐富地
емоц?йно; виразно
m?t cách truy?n c?m ex'pressway noun a motorway.
????? ?????
бърза лента
autoestrada
die Schnellstrasse
???????? ??????
moottoritie
????? ????????
???????? ?? ??????
brza autocesta
autópálya
jalan bebas hambatan
greitkelis
ātrgaitas automa?istrāle
auto-strad?
скоростная автострада
dia?nica, autostráda
швидк?сна автомаг?страль
??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???
???ng cao t?c express →
vyjád?it udtrykke
表現する ????
uttrycka ???????
di?n t? express vt (thoughts, ideas, etc.) (pus, etc.) to — oneself expresarse
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
He knew my father years ago, and he sent me a polite note this afternoon, saying he hoped I would allow him to express his friendly feeling toward my children by sending them a few trifles in honor of the day. When the rumble of the evening train that took away the express cars loaded with the day's harvest of berries had passed and restored the silence of the summer night, he went again to walk upon the veranda. I had no expectation of seeing him, and we were both surprised when we met on the express. Burden'-- she clasped her hands as if she could not express how good--'it make very much when you cook, like what my mama say. Few men exhibit greater diversity, or, if we may so express it, greater antithesis of character, than the native warrior of North America. But when I set my eyes on you, and heard you express yourself as you did just now, I sez to myself, sez I, 'Dick, yer's a young lady, and a fash'nable lady at that, ez don't go foolin' round on rules and etiketts'--excuse my freedom, Miss Carr--'and you and her, sez I, 'kin just discuss this yer matter in a sociable, off-hand, fash'nable way. To the thoughtful mind there will be no tinge of superstition in what we figuratively express, by affirming that the ghost of a dead progenitor--perhaps as a portion of his own punishment--is often doomed to become the Evil Genius of his family. Her attire, which indeed, she had wrought for the occasion in prison, and had modelled much after her own fancy, seemed to express the attitude of her spirit, the desperate recklessness of her mood, by its wild and picturesque peculiarity. They simply express their regret that it should be impossible to keep him. The people of his island of Rokovoko, it seems, at their wedding feasts express the fragrant water of young cocoanuts into a large stained calab and this punchbowl always forms the great central ornament on the braided mat where the feast is held. The more I consider this mighty tail, the more do I deplore my inability to express it. How she should begin--how she should express herself in her note to Edward, was now all her concern.
▲express▼
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 help oneself to 的文章

随机推荐