用cook the breakfastt,milk,egg...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文,写我的朋友Peter的一日三餐用下面条件.Breakfast egg and milk.lunch rice,fish and chick...英语作文,写我的朋友Peter的一日三餐用下面条件.Breakfast egg and milk.lunch rice,fish and chicken.dinner dumplings and porridge.dessert ice cream.就是这些条件
I have a good friend.His name is peter.Let me tell about him.He is very healthy.Because he usually eats a lot of healthy food.For breakfast,he usually eats an egg and milk.For lunch,he eats a bowl of rice,fish and chicken.For dinner,he often eats dumplings and porridge.He likes icecreamfor dessert.What about you?Are you healthy?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Peter is my good friend.
He eats a lot every day.
In the morning he usually has a glass of milk, two eggs and five pieces of bread for breakfast.
At noon he often has rice, fish and chicken.
,and cereal mean with milk is always my favorite。 lunchtime,i eat
注意大小写,明天有事,没耐心改了,见谅。
扫描下载二维码开心阅读答案: TodayisMonday. Ieatbread, eggandmilkforbreakfast. TodayImwearingpinkblouse, greenskirtandpurpleshoes. ThenIgotoschoolbybus. Look, this_四年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
开心阅读答案: TodayisMonday. Ieatbread, eggandmilkforbreakfast. TodayImwearingpinkblouse, greenskirtandpurpleshoes. ThenIgotoschoolbybus. Look, this
&&&&&&&&&&
开心阅读答案: TodayisMonday. Ieatbread, eggandmilkforbreakfast. TodayImwearingpinkblouse, greenskirtandpurpleshoes. ThenIgotoschoolbybus. Look, this
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:29:37
开心阅读,选择答题。
&&&&& Today&is&Monday. I&eat&bread, egg&and&milk&for&breakfast. Today&I'm&wearing&pink&blouse, green&skirt&and&purple&shoes. Then&I&go&to&school&by&bus. Look, this&is&my&school.It's&big&and&beautiful. There&are&many&friends&in&my&school.&That&girl is&Helen.&She&is&my&good&friend. She&likes&yellow.&Our&favourite&colours&are&the&same.&But&our&favourite&school&works&are&different. I like&to&play&basketball. She&likes&to&skip&with&the&skippingrope. We&all&like&to&eat&ice&cream. That's&our&favourite&dessert.
1. What&day&is&today?
A.&Sunday.B.&Monday.C.&Friday.
2. Today&I&eat&bread, egg&and ___________ for&breakfast.
A.&soupB. juiceC. milk&
3. I&go&to&school&by ___________.&
A. bicycle&&B. bus&C. car
4. Helen&and&I, our&favourite&colour&are ___________.&
A.&the&sameB. differentC. pink
5. What's&our&favourite&dessert?
A. Cookies.B. Ice&cream.C. Donuts.&
6.&Helen likes&to ____________.
A.&play&basketball&B.&skin&with&the&skipping&ropeC.&go&to&school
7.&My&school&is ___________.
A. big&and&beautifulB. small&and&beautifulC.&big&and&bright (明亮)
阅读答案:
1. B& 2. C& 3.&B &4. A& 5. B& 6. B& 7. A
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)I usually have an egg and two _____ of milk for breakfast. [...-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
I usually have an egg and two _____ of milk for breakfast. [...
来源:互联网 发表时间: 3:55:56 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“I usually have an egg and two _____ of milk for breakfast. [...”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“I usually have an egg and two _____ of milk for breakfast. [...”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:
a bottle C. [ ] A. bottle B. bottles D I usually have an egg and two _____ of milk for breakfast
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
1个回答1个回答1个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
miss gao has egg and milk for breakfast哪错了?
你好,为你解答,正确答案为:egg 加s, eggs 不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cook the breakfast 的文章

随机推荐