英语题....帮忙 英语做一下

英语 写好题号1.If you have a lot of headaches,you s________ see a doctor.2.Why not stop to have a r_______?I’m really tired.3.We walk with our l________.4.I had a bad c________,so I didn’t go to school yesterday.5.It’s a good habit to get up e________.6.Really?I can hardly b_______ that.7.We can hear with our e______ and see with our e_______ and eat with our m________.8.I usually go to school on f_______.9.I have some bad t__________,so I want to see a dentist.10.When _____ you ________(arrive)?---Ten minutes ago.11.Beijing Opera is now popular in many w________ countries.12.Tina always feels w________.She has to rest every five minutes.13.Don’t get s__________ out.It’s not good for your health.14.Mid-Autumn Day is t__________ festival(节日) in China.15.I feel t_________.I’d like to have some water.16.Andy isn’t feeling well at the m___________.17.Much exercise helps you s________ healthy.18.Why are you l________ for class again?19.His cousin ____________(not come) yesterday because of her i__________.20.Look!The little dog ____________(lie) on the ground.21.We need a ____________(balance) diet.22.They ____________(sing) happily in the music class at the moment.23.I’m feeling tired now.I __________(study) late last night.24.Where did he go on vacation?He _______(stay) at home.25.I’d like to eat _________(west) food.26.There are ____ apples on the table.You may have some.A.a little B.a few C.a lot D.much27.When ___ you ___ to cough?Two days ago.A.do,begin B.did,begin C.did,begin D.do,begins28.He always watches TV _____ 12:00 at night.A.in B.about C.until D.on29.There is ________ with my watch.A.anything wrong B.wrong anything C.something wrong D.wrong something30.What would you like ,Lucy?--Coffee______ milk.I like white coffee.A.or B.and C.with D.of31.Is he really ill?--__________.He is in hospital.A.I don’t think so B.No,he isn’t C.I think so D.I’m afraid not32.There is a bag ____ on the road.A.lie B.lies C.lied D.lying33.Could you go and buy some oranges,Jim?There are ______ in the fridge.A.a little B.a few C.few D.little.34.Maybe you should ______ an old dentist.A.look B.see C.watch D.visit35.How is the little boy?--____________.A.He is twelve B.He is feeling much better.C.He is a student D.He’s Alan.
1.should2.rest345early6believe7 ear eye mouse8 foot9 10 did arrive 11 western12 weak14 traditional15thirsty1617stay181920 lies2122 sungstudied24 staied 25 weastern 26b29 c30 c 31 c 32d 33b 34d 35 b
有几个好像没写哈
抱歉了,额也不会
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
培养良好的学习习惯(12)1、本册课文中要求我们养成读万卷书行万里路和在实践中学会运用的学习习惯。“读万卷书,行万里路”告诉我们,语文知识和语文能力不仅可以从获得,从课本获得,还可大自然中。《长江之歌》是电视系列片主题歌歌词。长江发源于,流经个省、市、自治区,注入,全长,是世界第、中国第的大河。 “我们赞美长江,;,你有母亲的情怀。”这句话在诗中多次出现,这样的写作手法叫,这样写的好处是强化语言的...
我来写完整哈:1.should2.rest3relax4car5early6believe7 ear
eye mouse8 foot9 teeth,我有一些坏的牙齿,所以我要去看牙医10 did arrive 11 western12 weak14 traditional15thirsty16monday安迪在这个星期一感觉不舒服17stay18 learing19 didn...
扫描下载二维码帮帮忙,做一下,英语题。。。&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请帮忙做一下英语试题.第16题 7.In today’s world,some people waste food ________ others haven’t enough.A、thoughB、asC、whenD、while第17题 17.They stayed up late trying to _______ out a way to solve the problem.A、giveB、letC、knockD、figure第18题 9.They have tried every means ________,but none of them worked.A、imaginativeB、imaginedC、imaginableD、imaginary第19题 11.The class began with ten students,but several have ________ within the last month.A、worked outB、turned outC、broke outD、dropped out第20题 10.I will be most interested to hear your ________ views on the situation there.A、privateB、convenientC、personalD、certain第21题 13.The newly-built hospital will ________ the entire community.A、compareB、benefitC、employD、require第22题 12.We succeeded in ________ him from climbing the mountain without a guide.A、discouragingB、encouragingC、agreeingD、disagreeing第23题 21.It ______ John and Kate who helped me the other day.A、beB、wasC、areD、were第24题 6.There are a number of words in the English language which were French in ________.A、successB、originC、conclusionD、attitude第25题 24.______ reporter seems like a good profession,I would prefer to be a teacher.A、EvenB、No matterC、AlthoughD、Now that第26题 3.As is known to us all,cigarette smoking has always been ________ with lung cancer.A、involvedB、relatedC、associatedD、connected第27题 27.No one in our class but Tom and Jack ______ what ______ with Mike.A、 is wrongB、 wrong isC、 is the matterD、 wrong is第28题 14.Almost everything Beethoven wrote was clearly the but he was a very hard-tempered man _______.A、at timesB、in timeC、some timeD、sometime第29题 25.I would like to have my car ______.Can I pick it up tomorrow?A、repairedB、to repairC、repairD、repairing第30题 30.______ of reading,he put down the book and stopped ______.A、T to watch TVB、T watching TVC、T watching TVD、T to watch TV
16.D 17.D 18.C 19.D 20.C 21.B 22.A 23.B 24.B 25.C 26.C 27.B 28.A 29.A 30.A 信得过就这么做吧,英语专业08级学生为你解答
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮忙做一下这道,英语题。_百度知道
帮忙做一下这道,英语题。
/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=b074e7c3cbbf6c81f7e9d0d/b17ecabdd5a146a644ad.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=3ec8cf4cafa20bc8ecfd38/00ee3a1a627c31d12f2eb8389455://b://e.hiphotos://b;<a href="http.&nbsp.baidu.baidu://b://e.com/zhidao/pic//zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=352e8aa5b63533faf5e39b2a9de3d129/b17ecabdd5a146a644ad.baidu.hiphotos.hiphotos.hiphotos&nbsp.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=decbce47d600baa1ba794fbfee3a1a627c31d12f2eb8389455.hiphotos
提问者采纳
(3)They want to eat out? I&#39. Come at half past six: (1)My dad is talking on the phone. (2)My sister is doing her homework on the computer. (5)Let&#39;s meet at my home first. (4)Would you like to come andd love to解答
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
s meet in my house first.My sister is using computer to do homework.6.4.My dad is on the phone.Let&#392.They want to eat outside?-I&#39.5.3,at half past six.Would you like come tod love to,come
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做一下英语题啦~谢啦_百度知道
帮忙做一下英语题啦~谢啦
g. What________________(this word&#47?” “I’m anelectrical engineer. He only ______(work) at weekends.
What time __________________ (the banks&#47;take placea. The children _______ (eat) a lot ofsweets.b. Water _____ (boil) at 100°C.
I don’t understand this sentence. My uncle _____(work) in a factory.
My parents ______ in a very small flat. The concert_______(start) at 7 next Friday.d. I never ________ coffee. Fill in the blanks with the properverb forms?c.i;speak&#47.g:a.e.He occasionally _____ (eat) meat. Hot air _______ (rise). How long ____________(it&#47;play) very well. k.
Bad driving _______ many accidents?”“He’plete the following sentences.c;drink) tea very often. I always ______ (go) out onSclose&#47. John and Sue ________ (wear) glasses.
b. The coach________ (leave) at 6 this evening, but I____________(not&#47.
B;take) you.
Ann ______ German very well.
I ______ (play) the piano.h.f. Complete the sentences with given verbs.
The Olympic Games ____________ every fouryears?f. She _______ (drive) to London once a week. j.
It ________ (take) me an hour to get towork.e.d.
The swimming pool ______ at 9 o’clock and _______ at 18;come) from. 2.”e.”d;do);open&#47Exs.30 everyday.
“What _________________(you&#47;drink&#47.3.
“Where ________________ (Martin&#47;close) in Britain: 1.
Jane __________ (not&#47.b:cause&#47;mean):a.c
我有更好的答案
满意请采纳was 错误,即就是being,用was就会出现两个谓语。括号里给出(be)所以填非谓语,因此只有一个谓语,说明它为一个句子。因为两个分句中间是逗号
题目太多打字太麻烦 所以搜了一下这个网址有 第二题开始就是了底下有答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖