帮忙 英语做几道英语题

帮忙做几道英语题_百度知道 帮忙做几道英语题 一、翻译下列短语1.留在外面,不进人2.与......相同的3.为..做好准备4.为...付款;付钱5.向某人借某物6.给某人提建义7.找出8.have a fight with… 9.get a part-time job10.get on well with sb.二、用所给动词的正确形式填空1. You should _______(go) to see a doctor.2. Mother asked me ________(get) up early.3. They are ______(plan) how to spend the summer holiday.4. Let’s _______(try) our best to make our world more beautiful.5. He ________(leave) his bag at school yesterday.三、句型转换1.You should write him a letter. 划线部分提问 __________ _________ do?2. You are not as popular as your best friend.改同义句 Your best friend is__________ _________than you.3. The bike is his.画线部分提问 ________ is the bike?4. He has some money ,too.改否定句He ________ ________money, ________.四、根据汉语提示完成下列句子1.这种款式的女装,现在正流行。 This style of dress _________ _______ _________ now.2.我不喜欢这部电脑,已经过时了。 I don’t like this computer, it’s _______ _________ _________.3.同学之间不能相互吵架。 The students shouldn’t __________ _________ __________ ___________.4.如果你有什么需要问我的,请给我打电话。 If you have something to ask me, please ________ ________ _________.5.也许你可以给他一张球票。Maybe you could _________ him _______ _________ _______ a ball game.6. 我不想在电话上谈这事。 I don’t want to talk about it _________ ________ __________.五、 选择1. My parents want me _____at home every night A. stay B. staying C. to stay D. stays 2.I argue ______ my best friend D. and 3.He doesn’t have any money , ______. D. but4. My friend _____the same clothes . D. puts on 5.Could you give me _____ advice D. a lot 6.My friend is angry with me . What should I _____to him ?A . say D. talk 7.He could do nothing except_____ TV. 8.Please ______ who broke the window .A. find out C. look for D. look out 9.He _____ the pen on the ground just now B. dropped D. fell 10. Don’t your kids so hard. D. push11. Maybe he put it in his pocket , ______ he ? A. does B. doesn’t D. didn’t 12. The boy is ______to go to school . A. enough old B. enough young C. old enough D. young enough 13.Please show me the ticket ______the concert B. fo供揣垛废艹肚讹莎番极r D .on 14.I need to get some money to _____the summer camp .A . pay on C. pay with D. pay for 15.When I arrived home , I remembered that I ______ my key in the classroom . A. forget 提问者采纳 一、翻译下列短语1.留在外面,不进人keep out2.与......相同的the same as3.为..做好准备get/be ready for4.为...付款;付钱5.向某人借某物borrow sth from sb6.给某人提建义give sb some advice供揣垛废艹肚讹莎番极7; give some advice to sb7.找出find out8.have a fight with… 与…打架;与……打架;与某人争吵;与某人打架9.get a part-time 得到一份兼职工作10.get on well with sb.和某人相处融洽二、用所给动词的正确形式填空1. You should ____go___(go) to see a doctor.2. Mother asked me ____to get____(get) up early.3. They are ___planning___(plan) how to spend the summer holiday.4. Let’s ____try___(try) our best to make our world more beautiful.5. He ____left____(leave) his bag at school yesterday.三、句型转换1.You should write him a letter. 划线部分提问 ____What______ ___should______ ____I_____ do?2. You are not as popular as your best friend.改同义句 Your best friend is____less______ ___popular______than you.3. The bike is his.画线部分提问 ____Whose____ is the bike?4. He has some money ,too.改否定句He ____doesn't____ ___have_____ ___any_____money, ____either____.四、根据汉语提示完成下列句子1.这种款式的女装,现在正流行。 This style of dress ___is______ __in_____ _style________ now.2.我不喜欢这部电脑,已经过时了。 I don’t like this computer, it’s ____out___ _____of____ ______style___.3.同学之间不能相互吵架。 The students shouldn’t _____fight_____ __with_______ ___each_______ ___other________.4.如果你有什么需要问我的,请给我打电话。 If you have something to ask me, please ___call/ring_____ _me_______ __up_______.5.也许你可以给他一张球票。Maybe you could ___give______ him __a_____ ___ticket______ __to_____ a ball game.6. 我不想在电话上谈这事。 I don’t want to talk about it ___on______ __the______ ____phone______.五、 选择1. My parents want me __C___at home every night A. stay B. staying C. to stay D. stays 2.I argue ______ my best friend D. and 3.He doesn’t have any money , __A____. D. but4. My friend ___B__the same clothes . D. puts on 5.Could you give me __A___ advice D. a lot 6.My friend is angry with me . What should I __A___to him ?A . say D. talk 7.He could do nothing except___watching__ TV. 8.Please ____A__ who broke the window .A. find out C. look for D. look out 9.He __B___ the pen on the ground just now B. dropped D. fell 10. Don’t your kids so hard. D. push11. Maybe he put it in his pocket , __D____ he ? A. does B. doesn’t D. didn’t 12. The boy is __C____to go to school . A. enough old B. enough young C. old enough D. young enough 13.Please show me the ticket ___C___the concert D .on 14.I need to get some money to __D___the summer camp .A . pay on C. pay with D. pay for 15.When I arrived home , I remembered that I ___D___ my key in the classroom . A. forget 提问者评价 来自团队: 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他2条回答 一、翻译下列短语1.留在外面,不进人keep out2.与......相同的the same as3.为..做好准备get/be ready for4.为...付款;付钱5.向某人借某物borrow sth fr供揣垛废艹肚讹莎番极om sb6.给某人提建义give sb some advice/ give some advice to sb7.找出find out8.have a fight with… 与…打架;与……打架;与某人争吵;与某人打架9.get a part-time 得到一份兼职工作10.get on well with sb.和某人相处融洽二、用所给动词的正确形式填空1. go 3.planning 2 the same as 3 be ready for 4 pay for 5 borrow sth from sb 6 give sb advice 7 find out 8和某人打架 9 找一份兼职工作 10 与某人相处融洽 1 go 2 to get3planning 4 try5left .You should write him a letter. 划线部分提问 _____what_____ __should____I___ 2. You are not as popular as your best friend.改同义句 Your best friend is___more popular_______ _________than you. 3. The bike is his.画线部分提问 _____Whose___ is the bike? 4. He has some money ,too.改否定句 He ______doesn't__ ___have_____ ____any____money, ___either_____. 四、根据汉语提示完成下列句子 1.这种款式的女装,现在正流行。 This style of dress ____is___... 您可能关注的推广 英语的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable nginx error! The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Website Administrator Something has triggered an error on your This is the default error page for nginx that is distributed with It is located /usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html You should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.哪位同学帮我做几道英语题_百度知道 哪位同学帮我做几道英语题 importance B. full of details A. forty-year-old D. Jack and Smith the work equally between them. longed for B. luxury22. share25. shake D. That was __ ____ minority nationalities were treated in old China. things fixed in the mind D. …a mystery shopper will typically work several stores…, the candidate must have a particular profile that meets a high-end.A. timetable C. schedule D.A. Marriage on true love often brings happiness, …. went for27?A. How we __ ___ a chance to visit your country.A!A. shed D, taking mental notes while inside. A. determined B. forty-years-oldsC. matter C. It is necessary that he _____ _ for Beijing right now, luxury car-type buyer profile. leaves C. things concerning the mind C. left29. If a secret shopper will be sent in. things done in the mind23. forty-year-olds30. decided B. will leave D. For him. A. worthy of note or unusualC. forty-years-old B. the way28. hard to please24. The train arrived one hour behind __ ___. looked for C. What chance does a ___ ___ man who never finished high school have.A. things to be remembered B.A, it would be a to be able to have a day off work. waited for D. different from others B. date26, …21. based 我有更好的答案 21-25 DCADC 26-30 ADACC 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 英语的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁帮我做几道英语题把用以下给的词的正确形式填空(10 小题,每题1 分,共10 分)interest illustrate appeal demand rely attractive enquiry export discount sale1) We would like to mention that ifyour price is _________ and delivery date acceptable,we shall place our orderwith you immediately.2) We are _________ in your cottonpiece goods,and are in the market for it.We hope to receive your enquiry atan early date.3) While thank you for your letterof March 5,we regret to inform you that the item you are _________ for is inshort supply.4) We are mainly _________ Chineseelectronics.We have recently concluded a transaction of $10,000 on the termsof D/P at sight.5) We have to do a lot ofadvertising with your goods to push the _________.6) The product _________ to yourmarket is our latest one.7) Thank you for you repeat order,as usual,you can _________ on us to effect the shipment well before your requiredschedule.8) Your quotation is too high andout of line with the prevailing market level,we ask you for a 5% _________.9) The pamphlet enclosed not onlyprovides you with the necessary information about the machine,but also__________ the ways of operating them.10) In order to comply with the_________ of their buyers,many suppliers have been doing business on D/P orD/A basis. attractive interested enquiried exporting sales appealing rely discount illustrates demands 不可能错 高人在百度 这都我自己做的,不然不会回答这么慢。 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 1)attractive2) interest3) enquiring5) discount9) illustrates10) 是正确形式吗? 给你意思,你自己想啊兴趣说明上诉需求依靠有吸引力的查询出口打折特价1)我们想指出的是,如果你的价格_________和交货日期可接受,我们将下定单立即与你。2)我们_________在棉一件商品,并在它的市场。我们希望能收到您的询盘

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手迅雷看看 的文章

随机推荐