英语灌篮高手迅雷看看帮忙看看

英语高手帮忙看看这篇文章有什么语法错误或用词不当等等,请指出,谢谢_百度知道
英语高手帮忙看看这篇文章有什么语法错误或用词不当等等,请指出,谢谢
英语高手帮忙看看这篇文章有什么语法错误或用词不当等等,请指出,today i had a good time with my friend songdan,she is my best friend.this evening,we met each other as we had arranged the time.we met at about half past six ,we used to say that we meet at 7 o'clock,but my cheribic friend sent a messagge to me at 5:00.she said that she was very hungry,and she coundn't wait to eat.
my god! she even didn't had her breakfast.so i went out after i saw the message.how interesting!we met each other at about half past six.she is much taller than before.and i felt that i was a dwarf when i was standing by her.so i kept a distance with her first. :) but after a while i accepted this fact.and i have promised taht i would try my best to
grow taller.she is about 1.76m tall.my god.why life is filled with so much suuperise.last time i saw her,she is about 1.70m.and this time she is much taller and a little thiner. :) a beautiful girl .wonderful!she came back yesterday,and she told me her returning at the first as she had promied.she is a best friend credibly.after we met each other,we went to do the most important thing,what is it then?of course ,it is -------------------------------------eating.every time we meet the most important thing is to eat eat the fry veg筏稜齿溉佼防酬狮揣饯etables with capsicum.mmmmmm
delicious.we all chose the sweet-and-sour taste.wonderful.i felt so enjoyable not only because the food is delicious ,but the more important
is that the person who i was eating with.when we were eating ,we had a heart -to-heart talk.we talked some funny thingsmes we laughed loudly,even the people around us were looking at us.but happiness is innocent.so we went on laughing without the sharp expressiongs in the eyes of people around us.that feeling is as that of you are out of the world ,and there were only two people in the world.that's both of us.than after we ate our fry vegetables.we went to the KFC.why do we go there,i am sure you can't dope out.s has a lovely grandfa and he likes eating the food of KFC.he is like a child and sometimes he is very funny.he is about more than 70 years old.and he never cares about his health.so we bought some to her grandfa.and we got a vouncher .and it will save a lot of money.then we went to drink jieke.she said it was delicious,but i felt that it tastes bad.but i drinked it over,and said it is delicious ,that's a bad feeling.i won't have it again.then we went to the night's street.things there are very cheap.we bought two rings and one for each ,in fact i don't like this type of ring ,but i chose one.because i want to commemorate the time with my best friend by the ring.and she bought a silk cape.she saw her teacher had one ,so she also bought one.
提问者采纳
我们本来约在七点-we had (originally/initially)arranged to meet at 7even didn't 到反了 she d筏稜齿溉佼防酬狮揣饯idn't even 。。不可以用standing by her ,是standing next to herkept a distance (from)her (at) first,或 initiallyi accepted this fact and i have promised - 为什么突然变成用现在式?surprise 写错,应该是不小心吧last time i saw her,she (was) 。。thiner --〉thinneri was the first she told of her returni felt so enjoyable -错了 it was so enjoyable 或 i enjoyed it so much又是过去时态和现在时态混了,要小心so we went on laughing without the sharp expressiongs in the eyes of people around us (这句肯定错,要表达什么?)than 和 then ,别搞错grandfa ? grandfather 的简写? 或许你们中国有吧,grandpa 是较常用的drinked,错- drink,drank,drunk基本上还通顺,用词上可以慢慢进步小心时态,
其他类似问题
用词不当的相关知识
其他3条回答
It's too long.
Don't laugh too loud next time!
天,你给我汉语我重新给你翻译一个好了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮我看一下我翻译成英文的这个学时证明有什么改进之处? 比较专业一点的._百度知道
英语高手帮我看一下我翻译成英文的这个学时证明有什么改进之处? 比较专业一点的.
英语学时时数说明尊敬的德国驻华使馆文化处留德人员审核部,您好!由于本人系成都体育学院英语系体育外事方向大一在读生,无法向贵部门出示普通的语言证明。我们目前所学的专业中,英语泛读,英语精读,口语,听力,语音均以英语教学为主(请参考成绩单)。望此能作为我参加审核的英语学时说明。涂杉日English School Hours InstructionThe respect APS,How do you do!Because I am a freshman of the English Language(Orientation of Sports English and Foreign Affair), born to your department can't show ordinary language proof. We are major, Extensive Reading, Intensive Reading, speaking, listening, speech are in English teaching primarily (please refer to the report card).Hope this can be as I take part in the English class hours that review.Tu ShanMarch 18, 2012
The respected APS,Dear sirs or madam,How do you do!
For I am a freshman of the English Language(Orientation of Sports English and Foreign Affair), therefore I won't be able to show your department my ordinary language diploma. We are major in English extensive reading, Intensive reading, speaking, listening and pronunciation, which all are in our primarily teachings (please refer to the report card).Hope that with such learning background,which would be enough for me to be able to take part in the English class hours review
Instruction.Yours sincerely,Tu ShanMarch 18, 2012 楼主,已替你更改了错漏,而且还替你用标准的英语书信格式写。因为不知APS是代表甚麼的,便没有理它,而对审核的英语学时说明亦不大清楚,所以也照直译为English class hours review
Instruction,希望会满意。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
开头就用because有点怪诶
The respected German Embassy Cultural Office in Germany APS ,Hello !I Department of Foreign Affairs of Chengdu Sport University Department of English sports direction of freshman students in reading , unable to produce a common language to prove to your department . The professional , extensive reading in English , Intensive English, speaking, hearing , speech , are conducted in English teaching is based (refer to transcripts ) .Looking for this as I have participated in the audit of the English school instructions.Painted cedarMarch 18, 2012
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮我看下这是什么意思:you will always be here,in my heart,in my life_百度知道
英语高手帮我看下这是什么意思:you will always be here,in my heart,in my life
提问者采纳
在我的生命中你永远在这里,在我的心中
提问者评价
谢谢其他各位的回答!
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
在我心里,在我生命中你将永远在这里
你永远在我的心里和生命里
你永远在我的心和生命里!~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦哪位英语高手帮忙把下文翻译成英文。文章是:新的一学期又开始了,看着久违的同学,总觉得很甜蜜。看着同学们迫不及待三五成群聚在一起讨论着一个寒假的趣事,笑容慢慢浮上脸颊,真的很开心呢!看着熟悉的脸,
麻烦哪位英语高手帮忙把下文翻译成英文。文章是:新的一学期又开始了,看着久违的同学,总觉得很甜蜜。看着同学们迫不及待三五成群聚在一起讨论着一个寒假的趣事,笑容慢慢浮上脸颊,真的很开心呢!看着熟悉的脸, 30
有一种难以言语的快乐。大家都期待着新的老师,新的气象。开学后一个星期,同学们也从寒假的放松开始变为紧张的学习状态,学习也渐渐进入正轨。在这一个月里,看着同学们从原来的稚嫩渐渐变得成熟,也不用老师催促,真的是长大了一岁。而我也希望在这新的学期里能够更加成熟,学习也能够更上一层楼。
这是属于周记,可以随意改动,也可以多加几句话,凑足四百字,要交的,翻译不要过多语法错误就行了。
补充:要满四百字啊,要再加一点啊
The new term has begun.when I meet my long-unseen classmates,my feeling is always getting sweet.when classmates can't wait to share their fun in winter vacation with smile on theie faces,I feel very happy.when I face pieces of conversant facial form,a mysterious happiness come out.Everyone expect new teachers and a new image.A week after school opens ,students get into Studying status from relaxed holiday.Learning is getting right.
提问者 的感言:算了,你们也写不出来了,就这样吧 满意答案
The new semester began, watching the classmate, total feel very sweet. Speaking at students can discuss together with a winter fun on the cheeks, smile slowly float really very happy! Look familiar faces, has a hard words of happiness. Everybody is looking forward to the new teacher, new weather. After the start of a week, the students from the winter holiday relaxed state of tension began to learn, learning also gradually into the track. In this month, look from the original young students are becoming mature, also need not the teacher urged, really is the one-year-old grow. And I also hope that in this new semester can maturer, study can better.
其他回答 (1)
The new semester began, watching the classmate, total feel very sweet. Speaking at students can discuss together with a winter fun on the cheeks, smile slowly float really very happy! Look familiar face,
There is a kind of happiness of words. Everybody is looking forward to the new teacher, new weather. After the start of a week, the students from the winter holiday relaxed state of tension began to learn, learning also gradually into the track. In this month, look from the original young students are becoming mature, also need not the teacher urged, really is the one-year-old grow. And I also hope that in this new semester can maturer, study can better.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英文高手帮忙看看这个自我介绍有没有地方可以修改的
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友sabrinabj遇到了一个关于英语综合的疑惑,并悬赏800沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
如题,请高手帮忙看看,哪里还需要修改和完善的,比如语法问题,各段落和各句的连接问题,用词和措辞问题等等。先谢谢了!
Good day everybody! It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for introducing myself here. I hope I can make a good impression on you.
My name is Zhang Bingjie. I was born in Xingjiang, a remote place where I spent my happy childhood. In 2000, I graduated from ABC University, major in Chinese language and literature. Shortly after my graduation, I left my hometown and came to Shanghai. Thereafter, I started to live on my own and learned to face the social pressure alone.
10 years, only a drop in the ocean of human history, makes me from an innocent girl to a mature and independent woman. In these years, I’ve worked in several companies with different bosses and different colleagues, started as an office clerk and became a top manager finally. The industries that I’ve engaged in ranging from advertizing, manufacture to logistics. The last two companies that I’ve worked for belongs to logistics industry. From 2005 to 2008, I served as General Manager’s assistant and later manager of management department in Shanghai ABC Company which is one of the most prestigious customs clearance agencies in Shanghai. During the time, I learned a great deal of knowledge in customs affairs. Based on these knowledge, A performance appraisal system for all level employees among the company had been designed and implemented. It turns out that the system is effective for improving work efficiency and quality. From 2008 to 2010, I worked as a project manager of logistics department in YN
Ltd. There, my key tasks is to Supervise and control the whole process of logistics project, ranging from booking, picking up goods, ocean shipping/sea transportation, customs clearance, transportation by land or rail to final delivery. As a result, I got much practical experience of logistics operation. Moreover, during 2005 and 2008, I completed all the self-study courses on English language and literature in Shanghai International Studies University and got the second bachelor’s degree.
In 2010, I got a baby girl and then quit the job. Now, I am a happy mother and a satisfied wife. But I also need to have my own career. So, I’m here now.
Before I close, something I must say is, sometimes youth has nothing to do with age, because youth is a kind of mind-set and spirit. Often, ability has nothing to do with diploma, because ability increases in practice. I’m the one with positive attitude and rich experience. Please give my application materials a serious consideration and then give me a chance, I’m sure I will give you a surprise in return.
Thank you very much!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1. to introduce myself. 2. I hope I can make a good impression on you去掉。
3. majored in or majoring in (not sure)
4. the logistic industry (paragraph 2, line 6)
5. I served as a General...
6. &Based on these knowledge, A performance appraisal system for all level employees among the company had been designed and implemented.& designed by you and implemented by the company?
7. My key tasks are...
8. ranging from 后面跟的项目太多,减少几项或改成include可能更好
9. Self-study是名词,self-studied
10. my second bachelor's degree
11. Please consider my material seriously and give me a chance, then I will return you....(surprise听起来有点奇怪,可以考虑换别的词)
—— Lucy_1209
1。Good day everybody 改成 Good morning/afternoon,everybody.要具体点
第三段第一行的makes改为make
belongs to 改为belong to
—— flyair888
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手迅雷看看 的文章

随机推荐