where did you gosee a footb...

Consult the page adapted from an English dictionary and do Questions 65~68.小题1: What does the phrase “green shoots” mean in “Green shoots have begun to appear in different markets”?A.Signs of recovery.B.High prices.C.Environmental protection.D.Change in policy.小题2:Fill in the blank in the sentence “I can’t believe this is Joshua—he’s ______ since we last met!”A.shot outB.shot throughC.shot upD.shot down小题3:When you are talking about unimportant things, we say you are ______.A.shooting yourself in the footB.shooting the breezeC.shooting your mouth offD.shooting questions at somebody小题4: Choose a word to complete the sentence “The ______, which killed a policeman and wounded a passer-by, was reported to have lasted only 13 seconds.”A.shooterB.shootC.shotD.shooting - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Consult the page adapted from an English dictionary and do Questions 65~68.小题1: What does the phrase “green shoots” mean in “Green shoots have begun to appear in different markets”?A.Signs of recovery.B.High prices.C.Environmental protection.D.Change in policy.小题2:Fill in the blank in the sentence “I can’t believe this is Joshua—he’s ______ since we last met!”A.shot outB.shot throughC.shot upD.shot down小题3:When you are talking about unimportant things, we say you are ______.A.shooting yourself in the footB.shooting the breezeC.shooting your mouth offD.shooting questions at somebody小题4: Choose a word to complete the sentence “The ______, which killed a policeman and wounded a passer-by, was reported to have lasted only 13 seconds.”A.shooterB.shootC.shotD.shootingConsult the page adapted from an English dictionary and do Questions 65~68.小题1: What does the phrase “green shoots” mean in “Green shoots have begun to appear in different markets”?A.Signs of recovery.B.High prices.C.Environmental protection.D.Change in policy.小题2:Fill in the blank in the sentence “I can’t believe this is Joshua—he’s ______ since we last met!”A.shot outB.shot throughC.shot upD.shot down小题3:When you are talking about unimportant things, we say you are ______.A.shooting yourself in the footB.shooting the breezeC.shooting your mouth offD.shooting questions at somebody小题4: Choose a word to complete the sentence “The ______, which killed a policeman and wounded a passer-by, was reported to have lasted only 13 seconds.”A.shooterB.shootC.shotD.shooting科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题1:C小题1:B小题1:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15 a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour .【小题1】What time does Sandy get up every day ?A.6:15 a.mB.6:15 p. mC.6:30 a. m D.7 a.m【小题2】How does Sandy go to school every morning?A.On footB.on a bikeC.By carD.By bus【小题3】How far is her home from school?A.5 meter.B.5 kilometers. C.15miles.D.15kilometers【小题4】.How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?A.20minutes. B.20seconds.C.20hours.D.20days.【小题5】How many classes does she have in a day?A.2B.4C.6D.8 - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15 a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour .【小题1】What time does Sandy get up every day ?A.6:15 a.mB.6:15 p. mC.6:30 a. m D.7 a.m【小题2】How does Sandy go to school every morning?A.On footB.on a bikeC.By carD.By bus【小题3】How far is her home from school?A.5 meter.B.5 kilometers. C.15miles.D.15kilometers【小题4】.How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?A.20minutes. B.20seconds.C.20hours.D.20days.【小题5】How many classes does she have in a day?A.2B.4C.6D.8Hello! I’m Sandy .I’m a Grade 8 students.I study at a secondy school .Now let me tell you about my school life. I get up at 6:15 a.m.Then I have my breakfast at six thirty. I go to school by bus .My home is about five kilometers away.from school.This often takes me 20 minutes.The first school begins at eight every morning.I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.Each class lasts 45 minutes .I have lunch at school .I often eat rice ,meat and many vegetables.Then I can sleep about half an hour.After class, I play volleyball or football with my classmates.School is over and I go home.I spend an hour on my homework .I watch TV for half an hour .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】What time does Sandy get up every day ?A.6:15 a.mB.6:15 p. mC.6:30 a. m D.7 a.m【小题2】How does Sandy go to school every morning?A.On footB.on a bikeC.By carD.By bus【小题3】How far is her home from school?A.5 meter.B.5 kilometers. C.15miles.D.15kilometers【小题4】.How long does it take her to take a bus every morning?A.20minutes. B.20seconds.C.20hours.D.20days.【小题5】How many classes does she have in a day?A.2B.4C.6D.8科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】C解析试题分析:这篇短文介绍的是桑迪一天的学校生活,按照时间顺序详细介绍了他一天,从早到晚的各种活动。【小题1】根据I get up at 6:15 a.m.可知选A。【小题2】根据I go to school by bus.可知选D。【小题3】根据My home is about five kilometers away.可知选B。【小题4】根据This often takes me 20 minutes.可知选A。【小题5】根据I usually have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.4+2=6,故选C。考点:关于学生生活的说明文点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文中中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于有关数字的问题,要认真分析,并进行必要的计算.知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

随机推荐