lf anpublic enemyy comes i...

&&»&& &&»&& It is easier to forgive an enemy
It is easier to forgive an enemy
(1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Shared by : Saquib
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
Related SMS
You Forgive Me For Liking You Too Much And I’ll Forgive You For Not Liking Me Enough. You Forgive Me For Missing You So And I’ll Forgive You For Being So Cold. You Forgive Me For The Loud Racing Of My Heart And I’ll Forgive You For Not Hearing It. You Forgive Me For Playing [&]
Give thousand chances to your enemy To become your friend. But never give a single chance to your Friend To become your enemy
Give thousand chances to your enemy To become your friend. But never give a single chance to your Friend To become your enemy.
Give thousand chances to your enemy To become your friend. But never give a single chance to your Friend To become your enemy
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.  ~Proverb
Forgive Me If I Made You Cry Forgive Me If I Told You Lies Forgive Me If I Made You Wonder Why I Said Goodbye Forgive Me For Wanting To Die I Felt So Much Hurt I Felt So Much Pain I Felt So Much Sorrow I Thought I Could Never Make It Through Tommorrow [&]
I’d rather have an enemy who says that they hate me, than to have a friend’ whose mission is to put me down secretly…
Black rose for an enemy. White rose for peace. Red rose for love. Pink rose for a close friend. Yellow rose for a new friend. Now which one I can deserve for You
Because I Cannot Sleep With My Enemy Do Not Ask Who My Enemy Is The One Who Sleeps With Me Do Not Mention The Name Of The Woman Who Claims She Loves Me Give Me Space, Please
I think the enemy is here before us…. I think the enemy is simple selfishness and compulsive greed…. I think he stole our earth from us, destroyed our wealth, and ravaged and despoiled our land.  ~Thomas Wolfe, You Can’t Go Home Again, 1949LCD
Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
Soldier 2 General: Sir a small enemy group is attacking General: Quick bring me my red shirt After enemy defeated.. Soldier: sir why the red shirt? General: In red shirt if i got shot my soldiers would not see my blood so they wont be discouraged Soldier: sir 100 enemy tanks are attacking General: Get [&]
Forgive Me Allah For The Wrongs I Have Done. For Anger, I Shouldn’t Have Against Anyone. I Know I’m Weak Allah, But I Love You, I Really Do, And In Spite Of My Weakness, I Know You Love Me Too. Forgive Me For Not Reading Your Word, And For The Times That I Stray. Forgive [&]
Christmas Gift Suggestions: To Your Enemy, Forgiveness. To An Opponent, Tolerance. To A Friend, Your Heart. To A Customer, Service. To All, Charity. To Every Child, A Good Example. To Yourself, Respect.
Delay is the enemy of efficiency, and waiting is the enemy of utilization. So? don?t delay anything and don?t wait for anything. …
Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, And I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me. ~Robert Frost,
Time is neither friend nor enemy it’s just a measurement.  ~Mike Dolan, /HawaiianLife/status/
A VERY DEEP THOUGHT: Worst Enemy To A Girl Will Be A Girl.. But D Best Friend To A Boy Vll Always Be A Girl. Great Contrast But Very True:) …
Hundred Words Of An enemy Can Never Give PainBt A True Friend’s Silence Can Give Hundred Tears in HeartSo Hamesha Bak-Bak Karte Rahen Sak?,on rhta ha.;-)
Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, And I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me. ~Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962MCDD
Other Popular
We have met The enemy and They are ours. ‘OLIVER HAZARD PERRY’
He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.  ~George HerbertHe that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which
for every man has need to be forgiven. Thomas Fuller
We have met the enemy and they are us!  ~Walt Kelly, Pogo, 1971LCD
It’s me who is my enemy Me who beats me up Me who makes the monsters Me who strips my confidence. ~Paula Cole, "Me," This Fire
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept
The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he’s on.  ~Joseph Heller, Catch-22
It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.  ~Grace Hopper
It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is best from the top.  ~Arnold BennettFELI
It’s hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.  ~Sally Kempton, Esquire, 1970LCD
It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. …
It’s hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.  ~Sally Kempton, Esquire, 1970WLBUQ
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
It is much easier to become a father than to be one.  ~Kent Nerburn, Letters to My Son: Reflections on Becoming a Man, 1994
our heart is our biggest enemy… b’coz it belongs 2 us but beats 4 others..!
Your unconscious self-worth is your prime enemy. It is the part of you which, if given enough rope might hang itself, with you along!
Parenthood is a lot easier to get into than out of.  ~Bruce LanskyFCN
FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!! …
Men weren’t really the enemy – they were fellow victims suffering from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill.  ~Betty Friedan
?Forgive the one who does you wrong.? …
The greatest enemy of any one of our truths may be the rest of our truths.  ~William JamesSD
ALLAH GIVES AND FORGIVE MEN GETS AND FORGET.
If you aren’t willing to forgive someone, then you don’t truly love them. …
Physics Would Have Been So Much Easier.. If… If.. The “Tree” Had Fallen On Newton’s Head Instead Of The Apple. ? …
Smilling has always been easier than explaining why i’m sad..
Character is much easier kept than recovered. Thomas Paine
They say it gets easier with time. But I guess when you let someone really special go, you’ll spend the rest of your life just missing them… ?
To Kill An Enemy You Required A Sword Or A Gun But To Kill A Loved One Just Being Silent Is Enough Remember !! Never Try To Do That… (: …
Refusing To Forgive Someone Is Like Drinking Poison, And Waiting For The Other Person To Die. …
‘Sea I Will Never Forgive You Even If Your Waves Touch My Feets Mils Times.’ . . A Painful Sentense By A Boy Who Lost His Parnts In ‘TSAUNAMI’.
Believing is easier than thinking.  Hence so many more believers than thinkers.  ~Bruce Calvert
Its Easier 2 Pik Up A Girl Of Weight 60 Kg When u r in a Romantic Mood bt Its Quite Dificult To Pick Up A’Bori Of Atta’ Of 20 Kg When ama says putar aata ly a
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them that much
It is easier to mend neglect than to quicken love.  ~Saint Jerome
L I F E Is Easier When You Know?EUR? Which Hands To Shake And Which Hands To Hold . . . !
We do not quite forgive a giver.  The hand that feeds us is in some danger of being bitten.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays
Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature.  ~George Bernard Shaw
Life is easier than you’ all that is necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.  ~Kathleen NorrisCUL
The great enemy of clear language is insincerity.  When there is a gap between one’s real and one’s declared aims, one turns as if it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink.  ~George Orwell
God may forgive your sins, but your nervous system won’t.  ~Alfred KorzyybskiDCMOO
The weak can never forgive.  Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.  ~Mahatma GandhiGCLE
Love Is Not To Forget But To Forgive Not To See But To Understand, Not To Hear But To Listen, Not To Let Go But Hold On
“You Should Forgive Me, And Do You Know Why? Because I Can’t Stand The Thought Of You Hurting Because Of Someone Like Me, And The Only Way You’ll Ever Stop Being Hurt By Me, Is If You Stop Hating Me So You Can Just Forget That I Ever Even Existed.” …
Childbirth was probably easier for most women in early cultures, especially in hunter-gatherer societies, where everyone was accustomed to physical labor and supple and fit from daily activity.  ~Suzanne Arms
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.  ~Frederick Douglass
‘Love Yourself , Accept Yourself , Forgive Yourself & Be Good To Yourself Because Without You The Rest Of Us Are Without A Source Of Many Wonderful Things’………….!!!
Laziness is our biggest enemy. (Allama Iqbal) We should learn to love our enemies. (Quaid e Azam) ‘Lo dasso! ab kis ki mane? Mamu di ya chachu di? hehe
It is easier to commit murder than to justify it.  ~Aemilius Papinianus (Papinian), quoted in Barry Nicholas, An Introduction to Roman Law, p. 30 n.2 (1962)
It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say pretty things from time to time.  ~Balzac, Physiologie du mariage, 1829LCD
Forgive Sounds Good Forget Im Not Sure I Could They Say Time Heals Everything But Im Still Waiting
Missing someone gets easier every day, Because even though it’s one day further, From the last time you saw each other, It’s one day closer to the next time you will
Forgive Sounds Good Forget Im Not Sure I Could They Say Time Heals Everything But Im Still Waiting …
It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man.  ~Albert Einstein
It is easier to find a score of men wise enough to discover the truth than to find one intrepid enough, in the face of opposition, to stand up for it.  ~A.A. Hodge
It is easier to find a score of men wise enough to discover the truth than to find one intrepid enough, in the face of opposition, to stand up for it.  ~A.A. Hodge
A Boy Its Easier To Pick Up A Girl Of Weight 45 Kg But Its Quiet Difficult To Pick Up A Gas Cylinder Of Weight 14.2 Kg Strange But True.
Life Is Short Forgive Quickly, Believe Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile . …
They say forgive and forget, but if someone is worth forgiving then you’ll never forget them …
B4 u speak. (listen) B4 u pray.. (forgive) B4 u quit.. (try) B4 U hate.. (love) B4 u die. (Apni Property Mere Naam Kar dena)…
Digital It-‘s So Much Easier These Days No Chemical Smell Or Chemical Hands Or Film To Wind Or Unwind No Darkrooms With Secret Lights To Keep The Pictures Safe But The Light Still Finds You The Camera Still Sees You I Still See You And In The End You Are Still Beautiful
If you can’t forgive and forget, pick one.  ~Robert Brault,
It is easier for a father to have children, Than for children to have a real father. I’m glad to have u dad, HAPPY FATHERS DAY
We gain no easier advantage than by relentlessly pursuing our goal while others pursue an advantage.  ~Robert Brault,
Forgive my eyes for admiring you…you stole my heart.. From the moment you looked at me…call me crazy, call me insane.. Each time my heart beats…it calls out your name.. !
To Error Is Human To Forgive Devine Yet Her Past Kills Her Slowly Inside You Wanted To Save Her But Her Soul Is Now Gone She Chained It To The Walls The Walls You Burned Down
Many More Will Find It Easier, To Hop Off The Fence. Once They Have Convinced Themselves… That Sitting On It, Makes Little Sense. That Practice Had Lasted Too Long… With Some Appearing As If Monuments. As Others Claimed They Had Evidence, To Prove Scarecrows Can’t Fly… They Just Sit Making Noises, As Time Goes By! [&]
An Easier Call Would Have Been To Ignore The Whole Scene But You Wanted To Soar Without Leaving The Ground -— Explore Another Way Of Flying. You Never Explained This To Me, Afraid I Would Not Understand. At Least That Part Was True -— I Am Not Afraid Of Flying Although Landings Do Raise The [&]
Before You Speak-Listen! Before You Write-Think! Before You Spend-Earn! Before You Criticize-Wait! Before You Pray-Forgive! Before You Quit-Try! Before You Die-Live
It Made It Easier To Believe In Angels He Saw How Easily Their Halo’s Slipped It Had Slid Down Slowly During The Course Of The Evening As They Drank Wine And Sang Slurred Songs Around An Artificial Fire Light Halo’s Were Bright Magical Things And She Had Patiently Sat Propped Up Rather Uncomfortably ‘At The [&]
learn to smile learn to cry learn to give learn to forgive learn to share learn to trust learn to love . . n learn to say . .
Friend ship is the combination of sweet flowers,just try it that found a good Friend,away from bad friend b’caz bad friend is your big enemy. dont try to brock hearts specialy ur best friends. Regards Razi Jugno Dubai
Two Day U R Upset From Me, All My Luv Went In Vain, But Please Forgive Me, Make Me Whole Again. I Juz Cant Imagine, Widout U How Life Wud B, I Loved U More Than Life, How Cud U Just Leave Me, And Give Me So Much Pain. Plz Forgive Me, N Make Me [&]
If You Want To Be Be A Good Man If You Want To Be Overcome Overcome Your Evils If You Want To Be Forgive Forgive Your Enemy If You Want To Be Think Think About Your Future If You Want To Be See See The Goodness Of People If You Want To Be Worship Worship [&]
Oh! My Power Sometimes You Be A Friend Sometimes You Be An Enemy As A Friend Gave Strength Save People Behave Kindly As An Enemy Absorb People’s Blood Kill People’s Heart Devil You Are Oh! My Power
“WHEN A PERSON TAKES REVENGE FROM HIS ENEMY, THEN HE EQUALS THE STATUS OF HIS ENEMY BUT, IF HE PARDONS HIS ENEMY, THEN HE ACQUIRES A HIGHER STATUS AGAINST HIS ENEMY…”…
He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
I-‘m Looking For A Friend Today, A Friend Who Will Never Stay Away I Want A Friend, Or Maybe Two I Want A Friend Just Like You I-‘m Looking For A Friend, You See A Friend Who Needs Someone Like Me I Want This Friend, I Really Do But I Want A Friend Just Like [&]
Ya ALLAH Our Sins Are So Many But Your Mercy Is Limitless Plz Forgive Us You Are The Greatest Forgiver You Love To Forgive Plz Forgive me, my Parents, my Family And The Whole Muslim Ummah Past & Present Aamin – SumAmeen Jumma-tul-Alwida Mubarak
O My Friend, O My Dear Why R U Worry & Fear I Am Not Enemy & Not Outsider I Am Just A Friend & Well Wisher Just Close Ur Eyes & Open The Door Of Heart Let Me Come Insider O My Friend, O My Dear I M Knocking At The Door Of Ur [&]
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and a man’s worst enemy.  ~Author Unknown
BF : best friendCF : close friendDF : dear friendGF : good friendLF : lovely friendNF : naughty friendSF : sweet friend.Mujhe kon sa nam doge aap??
Do YOU know? There ARE Two people who may Tell YOU the Truth About URself.. A Friend who has Lost his Temper & an Enemy Who starts Loving YOU
I Am Not Ur Friend If You Have To Think Before You Speak To Me I Am Not Ur Friend If My Presnce Ever Makes You Feel Uncomfortable I Am Not Ur Friend If You Have To Thank Me For Everything I Do For You I Am Not Ur Friend If You Have To Say [&]
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you’ve no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!! …
I’d Never Thought I’d See This Day I’d Never Thought I’d Feel This Way You A Stranger To Me Know Im Left With Emptiness I Wish I Knew How It Could Be That We Were So Open And Free You Were Like My Brother But So Much More I Wish I Could Have Seen Wat [&]
Acquaintances Are Many But Friends Are Very Rare For With A True And Trusting Friend Your Secrets You Can Share Your Friend Will Comfort You And Advise You And You Will Not Betray Your Friend Will Never Disown You And As Your Friend Will Stay When Others Do Not Wish To Know You Your Friend [&]
Shararti Questi0n Agar Next life hoti to? I am Ur______, (Baby, Wife, husband, Son, Lover, Enemy, friend, sister, brothr, czn, bhabi) what u want me as? B honest ..
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend ?EUR“ or a meaningful day. In the practice of tolerance, one?EUR(TM)s enemy is the best teacher.
ToDaYz ThOuGhT Best Friend- Self Confidence & Best Enemy- Fear For Reaching D Goal Keep On Increasing Ur Confidence, Strive Ur Best, Just Bcoz Lyf Is Urs …
This is a message from a friend to a friend for a friend to be a friend so that a friend remains a friend of a friend who is a friend forever.
‘4 WAYS TO BLESS OWNSELF’ 1: celebrate & enjoy evry gud moment, feelngs, exitmnts, by doing this ‘not only u create gud presnt bt u attract a gud future also’..:) 2: don’t think’ how bad a friend XYZ is? instead ask ‘how u can b a gud friend to urself? 3: fill urself with kindness, [&]
Resentment is one burden that is incompatible with your success. Always be
and forgive yourself first always. Dan Zadra
The Best Thing To Give. . . . To Ur Enemy is Forgiveness.. To An Opponent Tolarance.. To a Friend Ur Heart.. To Ur Child A Good Example.. To A Father Difference.. To Ur Mother, Conduct That Will Make Her Proud Of You.. To UrSelf Respect.. & To All Men Charity…/…
Dil sy sorry ! Before my ?EURoeammal namy?EUR?is taken to Allah in ths monthof Rajab. I want 2 say:?EUR(TM)If ever hurt u or made u feel bad or I comittd sin like back bitting and whatever sin I done wich u know or don?EUR(TM)t know I AM SORRY 4 THAT! Plz forgive me.yuour truly friend [&]
A Friend is a Treasure A Friend is a Treasure A friend is someone we turn to, when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives, with beauty, joy and grace. And make the world we live in, [&]
If I had a formula for bypassing trouble, I would not pass it round.  Trouble creates a capacity to handle it.  I don’ that’s as bad as treating it as an enemy.  But I do say meet it as a friend, for you’ll see a lot of it and had better be on [&]
Make A Friend, Its A Gift! Have A Friend, Its A Grace! Keep A Friend, Its Virtue! But Being A Good Friend,Its A Honour,Lik U?…
At A Fifth Of My Present Age, In A Forest Camp Of Rusty Tin, We Boys Protected Our Patch With Catapult And Arrow, Against Our Dreaded E Those Other Lads,?
From Different Woods. Today, Sometimes, I See The Enemy, Pushing Their Grandchildren In Parks. I Reach For My Catapult, Pull On The Thick Elastic Of [&]
Time, the cradle of hope…. Wisdom walks before it, opportunity with it, and repentance behind it:  he that has made it his friend will have little to fear from his enemies, but he that has made it his enemy will have little to hope from his friends.  ~Charles Caleb ColtonCOE
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, A friend is honest, a friend is true, A friend is precious a friend is U.
A Simple Friend Has Never Seen You Cry. A Real Friend Has Shoulders Soggy From Your Tears. A Simple Friend Doesn’t Know Your Parents’ First Names. A Real Friend Has Their Phone Numbers In His Address Book A Simple Friend Brings A Bottle Of Wine To Your Party. A Real Friend Comes Early To Help [&]
ear Friends! I?EUR(TM)m Sorry If i hurt u, If i ignored u, If i teased u, If i was not able 2 prove myself a good Friend or a good Person, I?EUR(TM)m Sorry 4 everything, 15th shahban is near, May b my leaf fall away & this would b my last year of life, I?EUR(TM)m [&]
A Friend Is Like A Flower, A Rose To Be Exact, Or Maybe Like A Brand New Gate That Never Comes Unlatched. A Friend Is Like An Owl, Both Beautiful And Wise. Or Perhaps A Friend Is Like A Ghost, Whose Spirit Never Dies. A Friend Is Like Those Blades Of Grass You Can Never [&]
  Q: How do I report an error? Short A:  Please email me, see “How do I contact you?” below. Quote A:  &It is very easy to forgive o it takes more grit to forgive them for having witnessed your own.& ~Jessamyn West
Ya Allah We Are Evil Inside Us But Your Mercy Is Of No Limits And We Bow Down Before You To Please Forgive Us As You Are The Greatest Forgiver And Forgiveness Is Part Of Your Glory. Please Forgive My Sins, The Sins Of My Parents And My Family And The Every Muslim Of The [&]
I Have A Big Mouth And Yes It Is True. I Can-‘t Shut Up And Now We Are Through. I Want To Say I Am Sorry And Be Your Friend But All I Did Was Make It Worse And Fell Into The Trap Again. Please Forgive Me For Spreading My Opinions And Thoughts. I Hope [&]
Having a bottom is living with the enemy.  Not only do they spend their lives slowly inflating, they flirt with men while we’re looking the other way.  ~Coupling, "Her Best Friend’s Bottom," original airdate 17 September 2001, written by Steven Moffat, spoken by the character Sally
L-Love I-Imagination F-Friend E-Entertainment ?EUR~LIFE?EUR(TM) Will Become ?EUR~LIE?EUR(TM) If There Is No ?EUR~F?EUR(TM) of Friend I?EUR(TM)m Very Lucky To Have A Sweet Friend U
A pakhtoon love fighting but hates to be a soldier, loves music but has contempt for the musician, he is kind and gentle but hates to show it, loves his new rifle and his old wife, hot blooded, hot headed, poor, and proud with strange priciples, might be a loving friend or a deadly enemy, [&]
I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end, when I come to lay down the reins of power, I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside of m
ALLAH is always with u When u r blessed HE is Al-Rehman when u r hungry HE is Al-Razzaq when u r honoured HE is Al-Moiz when u r weak HE is Al-Moqn He is Al-Ghafoor when u r in the darkness of hopelessness HE is Al-Noor and if u r sinner HE is Al-Tawwab. [&]
A Friend helps u when u fall, . . A G00D FRIEND will laugh ? . But d BEST FRIEND . . . . Will take a picture 2 uplOad on Facebook ! B-)
A Best Friend Is Meant Forever People Say, He Never Breaks Up And Goes The Other Way. Best Friend Holds Your Hand Until The End, He Heals Your Heart When It Needs A Mend. He Always Helps You With Much Needed Care, Whenever You Need Him He Is Always There. Whenever You Are In Tears,Left [&]
The Difference B/W Friend N Best Friend.. Friend Says: Hey Plz Drive Safely N Slowly.. B.Friend Says: Abay Bhaga Yr Us Agay Wali Car Me Full Bachiyan Hain.. =-p…
Im not your friend if? You whould rather keep quiet when you really waana talk! Im not your friend if? You hesitate to ask me to stay back when you think we should be together! Im not your friend if?You take too much tine to tell me what i mean to you! Am i ur [&]
We Have Many Companious But True Friend Are Few Everyone Has A Best Friend Who Has Affection For You. Best Friend Is Not That Who Joins Us In Joy But Best Friend Is That Who Joins Us In Cry Friendship Is More Precious Than Dimond And Gold But Friendship Is That Which Can Not Be [&]
Boy To His Friend: Yaar Main Apni Girl Friend Ko Birthday Kya Gift Doon? Friend: Kaisi Dikhti Hai? Boy: Bohat Khubsurat Friend: Aisa Karoo Oss Ko Mera Mobile Number Dey Doo…
It Happens Occasionally To Sit And Have A Supper With A Crowd. Some, Are New And Old Friends, Companions, Acquaintances, Of Apostles. Friends Have Always Something In Mind, Their Needs Never Have Been Fulfilled Or Satisfied. My Enemies Are At Least Clear In Mind. My Lover Is Absent Or Armored By Her Own Taboos. They [&]
A small boy tried to lift a heavy stone, but couldnt move it His friend watching, said ‘are u sure u r using all ur strength?’ Boy: ‘Yes i am!’ Friend: ‘No u r not’ ‘U HAVEN’T ASKED ME TO HELP U!’ I am ur FRIEND, I am ur STRENGTH Have a Beautiful Journy of [&]
GOOD FRIEND says do only arrange marriages. Better FRIEND says do watever you like, ???but??? Best FRIEND says BETA love TUM karo arrange hum kara dnge:-P
Some People Wish Upon A Star , To Have A Friend As Great As U R , A Friend So True And Caring , A Friend That Is Always There A Best Friend U’ve Been To Me , When No One Else Wanted To Be , Full Of Truth And Honesty , U Seemed To [&]
Today Upon A Bus I Saw A Girl With Golden Hair And Wished I Was As Fair When Suddenly She Rose To Leave I Saw Her Hobble Down The Aisle She Had One Leg And Wore A Crutch But As She Passed A Smile Ya Allah Forgive Me When I Whine I Have 2 Legs [&]
Friend Means No Asking Friend Means No Reasoning Friend Means JUST Believeing And Friends Are Those Who Never Believe In Last Three Alphabts Of FRIEND ?EUR?!
I No I Should 4give U?! But Its Hard 2 4 Give My Self! I Lie In Ma Bed! @ Nite Wonderin! Wat Is There 2 Forgive! Wen U Cheated And Lied! And Sed It Was All Ma Fault! Tht I Was Over Protective! And Askin Questions! Get This Rite!It Was U Tht Was Askin [&]
It’s Been So Long I Remembered You It’s Been So Long Since I Care For You Plz Forgive Me Baby I Never Knew Till This Day How Much I Love You It’s Been So Long Since I Have Been With You It’s Been So Long Since I Have Spoke With You Plz Forgive Me Baby [&]
If Openly They Commit Misdeeds, Then The Country Shall Remain, And The Nation Exceeds In The Number Of Troops Again. The Army Has Pain All Abhorrent, Many Strike Fear And Retaliation For They Do Not Know Who Is Absent, The Army Or The Law? Whose Acceleration? I Guarantee The Spread Of Health, Active Are The [&]
That Special Friend Is Who You Are Special To Be A Friend To Me The Joy Of A Friend Is What We Share It Proves Just How Much We Care Being There For One Another And Talking Together Makes Life To Be Bright You Are That Special Friend Who Will Listen To Me When I [&]
Boy to his Friend: Yaar Meri Girl Friend ki Birth Day hai… Usaya Kya Gift doun… Kuch samaj nahin Aaraha… Friend: Dikhnay main Kaisi hai??? Boy: Bohot Khubsurat hai… Friend: Acha tu Phir Aisa karo k Mera Number dedo
On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say: Allah the Almighty has said: ?EURoeO son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins [&]
A friend is a person who always comfort us when we were sad, having fun with us when we were glad. A friend always share a laugh with us and talk of thing we both hold dear like memories both old and new. A friend always there to give us advise and suppor twhen we [&]
It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.
Strangers At Night Exchanging Glances In Love From First Sight But, Wat Were The Chances? My Eyes Were Waiting For Yours To Start Beholding, But Admiring The Whiteness Of Ur Heart Its Charm Took Me Away To A Place I’ve Never Known Where There’s No Night, No Day Only The Beauty Of Dawn Our Love [&]
The great Pashtu poet ‘GHANI KHAN’ says: ‘Pukhtoon loves fighting but hates to be a Soldier, Loves music but has a great contempt for the musician(dam) He’s Kind, Loving & Gentle but hates to show it, Sings songs of love but shoots the lover of his sister and daughter Hot-blooded & Hot-headed, Poor but Proud [&]
1st Friend: My wife converted me to religion. 2nd Friend: Really? 1st Friend: Yes. Until I married her I didnt believe in hell….
We Cannot Get Very Far A F.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p If We Are Not Prepared To Forgive Each Other’s Smaller Defects … (: Stay Blessed .. !!…
sms to girl friend on womens day Hi Friend! Can?EUR(TM)t believe how time flies with you! Happy Women?EUR(TM)s Day to be my best friend!
Ya ALLAH dont take my soul away until you are happy with me, . ya ALLAH give me a death of a shaheed. . Ya ALLAH give me death while i m in sajdah. . Ya ALLAH let the last words of my life be the kalma Shahadat. . Ya Allah If i die in [&]
We Cannot Get Very Far A F.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p If We Are Not Prepared To Forgive Each Other’s Smaller Defects … (: Stay Blessed .. !! …
Xlent love quote by a guy who luvs his friend-‘SHOULD I BE HAPPY AS SHE IS MY FRIEND OR CRY BECAUSE SHE WOULD B JUST A FRIEND FOREVER… ?
Boy to his friend: yar me apni girlfriend ko kya birthday gift don. Friend: kesi dikhti he, Boy: beautiful Friend: esa ker mera number de day. . . . …
Friendship is not a Game to Play Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn’t start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday. Moon said to me to leave your friend Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging [&]
THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD IS WHEN U THINK THAT UR FRIEND FORGOT U AND SUDDENLY U RECIEVE A MSG FROM UR FRIEND SAYING ”HEY I MISS U ALOT”
Don’t Try To Have Friend Who Can Achieve Great Heights, Have A Friend Who Can Hold When You Fall From The Greatest height ..!!
WhO iS a TrUe AnD gReAt FrIeNd? OnE wHo aTtEnDs ThE WaItInG CalL oF A fRiEnD wHeN LoVeR Is in ThE LiNe….
Don’t Try To Have Friend Who Can Achieve Great Heights, Have A Friend Who Can Hold When You Fall From The Greatest Height.. !!…
A friend is some 1 we turn 2 wen our spirits need a lift A friend is some 1 we treasure for our friendship is a gift A friend is some 1 who fills our lives with beauty, joy & grace & makes the whole world we live in a better & happier place
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
The best feeling in the world is when u think that ur friend forgot u & suddenly u receive a msg from ur friend saying ‘HEY I AM MISSING YOU’
Boy friend: Agar Tum India Me Hoti To Wo Log Zarur Tumhari Poja Karte. Girl friend: Kya Me’Husan Ki Devi’ Lagti Hon. Boy friend: Nahi, ‘KALI MATA’.@
If You Find A Cute n nice Friend… Hold Him With Both Hands Bcoz A Gud Friend Comes Once In A Lifetime .. Ok oho ab chor b do:P…
The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?

我要回帖

更多关于 public enemy 的文章

随机推荐