谁能给帮我翻译gareth pughGates...

谁给我:Gareth Gates的Listen To My Heart的伴奏歌带?谢谢!!_百度知道
谁给我:Gareth Gates的Listen To My Heart的伴奏歌带?谢谢!!
一定是Gareth Gates唱的
不是宝儿唱的
大家帮帮我嘛 如果对了 我可以追加高分了
我有更好的答案
I waited in the summer rain I waited till my tears stop falling You never came along You had to do me wrong again You promised me you gave your words There's time I'm around with your defect My heart has had enough I'm really not that tough inside Baby [Chorus:] Lies You hide behind your lies Come look into my eyes And break my heart with honesty instead Cause I don't wanna cry I'd rather say goodbye Bye, bye I can't take another lie They told me not to trust in you And finally I do believe this Say who's the other man You do the best you can to hide Tell me Does he think you're always beautiful as I did The very first time I leave my eyes on you I gave my heart to you Again and again and again, baby [Chorus] Another night, another day How can I go on this time without you What can I do, what can I say Say is there any other ?? [Chorus x2]
What My Heart Wants To Say - Gareth Gates you're amazing so amazing have I told you enough you're my angel guardian angel god knows I've been blessed with love but if I been gone tomorrow would you know how deep my loves goes have I ever told you you're the one if the words don't come my way hope its still love hope it still shows if the words don't come my way hope you still know what my heart wants to say the words so tender I surrender to this feeling so true my affirmation my inspiration darling I have been blessed with you if the words don't come my way hope you still know I hope it still shows if the words don't come my way I hope you still know what my heart wants to say but if I be gone tomorrow would you know how deep my loves goes if I was gone forever would you know how much I care you make me feel like flying and failing all emotion that everytime you look at me you see it in my eyes if the words don't come my way I hope you still know if the words don't come my way I hope you still know I hope it still shows if the words don't come my way I hope you still know what my heart wants to say if the words don't come my way I hope you still know hope it still shows if the worst don't come my way I hope you still know I hope it still shows I hope still you know what my heart wants to say 参考资料:
其他类似问题
listen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我找找好听的英文歌.._百度知道
谁能帮我找找好听的英文歌..
就像too many days这种类型的..先谢谢啦..
有些空灵的..
小小总结了一下,精心挑选;楼主不妨听听看,大部分应该会喜欢吧~!Gareth Gates:《Say It Isn'T So》《Tell Me One More Time》《With You All The Time》《What My Heart Wants To Say》《It Happens Every Time》《Anyone Of Us》Darren Hayes:《I miss you》《So Beautiful》《I Just Want You To Love Me》《Insatiable》《Like It Or Not》《Step into the Light》Savage Garden:《I Knew I Loved You》《Truly Madly Deeply》《The Lover After Me》《Two Beds And A Coffee Machine》《Santa Monica》《Affirmation》《Crash And Burn》《To The Moon And Back》《Hold Me》《Carry On Dancing》《I Don't
Know You Anymore》Hoobastank《The Reason》Marc Terenzi《Love To Be Loved By You》McFly《the heart never lies》Maria Arredondo《Burning》Demi Lovato《This Is Me》摇滚童话《forever young》Jack Johnson《Breakdown》《never know》Sixpence None the Richer《Don`t Dream It`s Over》Declan《Everybody Tells Me》Lenka《The Show》Joe《No One Else Comes Close》Banky W.《My Regret》Chamillionaire《Hip Hop Police Featurning Slick Rick》(hip hop风格)Ferry Corsten《Galaxia》(旋律很好的电子音乐)The Fashion《Like Knives》(旋律很好的电子音乐)强烈建议楼主去搜狗下歌,百度的歌曲实在太少!找不到可别怪我哦!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say歌词及翻译!
求Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say歌词及翻译!
What My Heart Wants To Say - Gareth Gates
you're amazing so amazing have I told you enough you're my angel guardian angel god knows I've been blessed with love but if I been gone tomorrow would you know how deep my loves goes have I ever told you you're the one if the words don't come my way hope its still love hope it still shows if the words don't come my way hope you still know what my heart wants to say the words so tender I surrender to this feeling so true my affirmation my inspiration darling I have been blessed with you if the words don't come my way hope you still know I hope it still shows if the words don't come my way I hope you still know what my heart wants to say but if I be gone tomorrow would you know how deep my loves goes if I was gone forever would you know how much I care you make me feel like flying and failing all emotion that everytime you look at me you see it in my eyes if the words don't come my way I hope you still know if the words don't come my way I hope you still know I hope it still shows if the words don't come my way I hope you still know what my heart wants to say if the words don't come my way I hope you still know hope it still shows if the worst don't come my way I hope you still know I hope it still shows I hope still you know what my heart wants to say 我的心什么想要说的话 - 葛瑞盖茨 你是了不起的 如此惊人 我已经告诉过你 够 你是我的天使 守护天使 上帝知道我一直在用爱祝福 但如果我明天去了 你知道有多深我爱去 我已经告诉过你 你是一 如果不来的话我的方式 希望它仍然爱 希望它仍显示 如果不来的话我的方式 希望你还知道 我心里想什么说 这样的话招标 我投降 这种感觉 如此真实 我肯定 我的灵感 亲爱的,我一直祝福你 如果不来的话我的方式 希望你还知道 我希望它仍显示 如果不来的话我的方式 我希望你还知道 我心里想什么说 但是如果明天我会去 你知道有多深我爱去 如果我是一去不复返 你知道我是多么关怀 你让我感觉像飞 所有的情感和失败 即每次你看着我 你看到它在我的眼睛 如果不来的话我的方式 我希望你还知道 如果不来的话我的方式 我希望你还知道 我希望它仍显示 如果不来的话我的方式 我希望你还知道 我心里想什么说 如果不来的话我的方式 我希望你还知道 希望它仍显示 如果最坏的不来我的方式 我希望你还知道 我希望它仍显示 我仍然希望你知道 我心里想什么说
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家automatic platform gates
为自动月台闸门
[铁路新闻-港铁]九龙湾站有乘客进入路轨 - [C1]铁路讨论区 - BVE Trainsim Hong Kong 香港模拟铁路联盟| BVEHK | CRM |China Rail Media| BVE Trainsim |BVE下载|BVE route|BVE Train | - Powered by Discuz!
英文是 platform screen door(PSD),如果是在架空╱地面车站安装的半身版闸门,正式名称为自动月台闸门(automatic platform gates,APG)。
欢迎以 Email 或 MSN 联络
JoNaThAnLiNg
基于1个网页-
半高式屏蔽门
Proposed here is a test program of structural safety performance for the half-height automatic platform gates(APG).
提出了半高式屏蔽门结构安全性能的测试方案。
Your attention please, automatic platform gates are now in use on the platform. Please wait to exit, they will open automatically. Thank You.
请注意, 月台上已装设的月台闸门现已启用。 请稍后, 闸门将会自动打开, 多谢合作。
The comfort level, content of inspiratory particles and noise level show that the environment of subway station with automatic platform gates can satisfy the requirement of the standard.
舒适性分析和可吸入颗粒物、噪声的测试表明半高安全门系统可满足规范中的设计要求。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!请问有谁知道Gareth Gates唱的Anyone of us的歌词中文意思是什么啊?_百度知道
请问有谁知道Gareth Gates唱的Anyone of us的歌词中文意思是什么啊?
Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) (我们都会错) I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS: It can happen to Anyone of us, anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Cause I made a stupid mistake It can happen to Anyone of us, say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take my heart will break Cause I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake She was kind of exciting A little crazy I should've known She must have altered my senses Cause I offered to walk her home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake She means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true Don't wanna lose you The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake she means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true don't wanna lose you chorus to fade 我们都会错(中文翻译) 我让你失望了 我知道自己实在太傻 一时的情不自禁 让冷静消失无踪 如今弄到无法收拾 我只求你能谅解 副歌: 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 所有你想得到的人 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 说你会原谅我吧 每个人都可能失控 说你会相信我吧 无法忍受我的心就要碎了 只因为我犯了一个愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错 那天她看起来很兴奋 我早该知道他有点疯狂 一定是她影响了我的判断力 因为我竟然提议陪她走路回家 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 这只是个愚蠢的错 她对我没有任何意义 (没有任何意义) 我发誓句句属实 我不想失去你 情况就这麼失控了 我希望你能谅解 副歌: 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Anyone Of Us (我们都会错)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 gareth pugh 的文章

随机推荐