Can yougod give me yousom...

江西省赣州市赣县中学北校区学年高一9月月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3) 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
&您的位置:
&&& &&江西省赣州市赣县中学北校区学年高一9月月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“江西省赣州市赣县中学北校区学年高一9月月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)”的资源,本文档是rar
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
江西省赣州市赣县中学北校区学年高一9月月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:rar
类别:试题、练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&&&第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 第一节
听下面5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选择项中选择出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题词和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Who is going to get the woman a chair?A. The man.
B. The waiter.
C. Tom.2. Which food is OK for dogs to eat?A. Grapes.
B. Tomatoes.
C. Chocolate.3. What will the man do next?A. Buy a present for his wife.
B. Have a cup of tea.
C. Go to Japan to celebrate Christmas.4. What’s the man’s advice to the woman?A. Change to another major.
B. Never give up.
C. Ask her math teacher for help.5. What is the woman doing?A. Selling her car.
B. Learning to drive.
C. Paying for something.第二节
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。 6. Where does the conversation take place?A. On a plane.
B. At the airport.
C. In a restaurant.7. What
is the man’s last question about?A. H ow to get to the exchange office.
B. Where the nearest restaurant is.C. When the duty-free shop opens.听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。 8. Where are the speakers?A. In a hospital.
B. At an office.
C. In a gym.9. Why did the man smoke this morning?A. He was not busy.
B. He had a quarrel with the woman.
C. He had a hard task to do.10. Which of the following is included in the woman’s advice?A. Have a good rest.
B. Go for a slow walk.
C. Eat some fruit instead of smoking.听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。11. How did the speakers get there?A. By car.
B. By bike.
C. By bus.12. Where will the speakers camp?A. On the top of the mountain.
B. Near a river.
C. By some trees.13. What will the speakers do next? A. Have a rest.
B. Take some photo.
C. Go to the bridge. 听第9段材料,回答第14至16题。14. How will the woman keep Chinese traditions alive while in America?A. By eating Chinese food.
B. By watching Chinese movies. C. By talking to others about China.15. With whom will the woman make friends?A. Only Chinese.
B. Mostly Americans.
C. People from everywhere.16. How many questions does the man ask in total?A. Two.
C. Four.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17. For what reason did the speaker look for a part-time job?
A. To pay for school and books.
B. To get some experience.
C. To pay for his room and food.18. What did the speaker do for the job?
A. He took care of an old woman.
B. He taught Jack art.
C. He did housework for Jack.19. Why did Jack tell the speaker not to come back?A. Jack didn’t have enough money.
B. The speaker didn’t do his job well.
C. Grandma passed away.20. What is the request for the speaker in the envelope?
A. He should study abroad.
B. He should take piano lessons.
C. He should look for another part-time job.第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节 单项选择和填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21. At the meeting, the manager
some good advice and all the people there agreed with him.A. came about
C. came up with
D. came out22. It was the second time we
in holding such important parties.A. succeed
B. have succeeded
C. succeeded
D. had succeeded23. It was with great joy
he received the news that his lost daughter had been found.A. because
D. since24.
improve safety, more high-speed trains slow down.A. In order to
B. So that
C. So as to
D. In order to 25. We must not lose heart
such a minor setback(小挫折).A. because
B. because of
D. as26. Ten minutes had been made full
the problem.A. studying
B. to studying
C. to study
D. studying27.
he starts to do something, he won’t stop until it is finished.A. Though
28. ―Have you known Dr. Jackson for a long time?
―Yes, ever since he
the Chinese Society.A. has joined
C. had joined
D. joined 29. He found __ hard to make his students understand what he says in the class.A. it
D. this30. The manager came over and asked the
customer how ____.A. did the quarrel came about
B. the quarrel had come aboutC. the quarrel has come about
D. had the quarrel come about31. Although they divorced, they are still
(关心) about their two sons.32. After
(毕业),he continued to devote himself to research for him. 33. These
(条款) must be cut out.34. A few of these have received
(频繁的) usage.35. We are
(下定决心的) to study still harder.第二节
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) Haddy’s parents are different than the average(普通人). While she was
up they required her to
. First of all she had to work around their home. Later on Haddy worked for other people.When Haddy was 14 years old her mother and father told her that they
going to buy her clothes. Sure, they would continue to buy shoes for her and also the special clothes
suits, but
else was her responsibility. Some people thought that they were
. But they wanted to teach Haddy some
lessons. One thing she learned was that nothing is cheap or
. She learned how to deal with her money
. Another thing she learned was how to keep from
out her clothes too fast.Also, even
Haddy went to school she was
to work. All through her high school and
years she worked as well as studied. Haddy’s parents had plenty of
but they felt she would
her education more if she had to
it may seem strange, they had heard that students who worked part-time generally got
grades than students who did no work.Now Haddy is a mother herself. She requires her
to do the same
she did, especially working part-time as they go to school.36. A. going B. bringing C. growing D. getting37. A. study B. play C. learn D. work38. A. longer B. sooner C. less D. fewer39. A. and B. or C. as D. like40. A. what B. everything C. nothing D. anything41. A. responsible B. lazy C. poor D. careless42. A. difficult B. daily C. valuable D. useless43. A. free B. expensive C. useful D. proper44. A. quickly B. slowly C. carefully D. suddenly45. A. working B. wearing C. giving D. taking46. A. when B. as C. until D. since47. A. permitted B. required C. ordered D. forced48. A. school B. work C. primary D. college49. A. time B. children C. money D. work50. A. have B. value C. use D. receive51. A. enjoy B. pay C. pay for D. work for52. A. if B. though C. as if D. as though53. A. worse B. better C. more D. less54. A. husband B. mother C. parents D. children55. A. what B. as C. which D. that第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分) A&Our class is studying how things have changed over time. For my task, I spoke with my great-grandmother to find out what her school was like when she was my age. Here is what she told me.My school was called Algoe School. It was a pretty, one-story building located at the bottom of two hills between some oak trees. The school was built in 1875 and was what is known today as a one-room school. There was only one teacher, but the students might be from different grades. Algoe School sometimes had as many as 18 students, but once there were only two.Every morning, the teacher would ring the large school bell that decorated the roof. A flagpole (旗杆) stood to the left of the door. We held a ceremony every morning and afternoon to raise and lower the flag.The school was heated by a wood-burning stove. On very cold mornings, we gathered around the stove and the teacher read us stories while we waited for the room to heat up.
We all had jobs to do during the school day. Some of us cleaned the blackboard. Some cleaned the erasers. Every day, two students had the task of walking to a nearby farm to bring back our drinking water.
Daily Schedule
Raising the flag
Teacher reads stories
K-1:Reading
10:30―10:45 BREAK!
Civics(公民学)
12:00―1:00 P.M.
Teacher reads stories
2:30―2:45
BREAK! (Younger children go home)
4:00 Dismissal(解散)My favorite class was spelling, and I often won the spelling bees and got dictionaries as prizes. In the summer, I received several books for completing summer reading lists. During break, we played on the land in front of the school. In the wintertime, we all brought our sleds(雪橇) to school and went sledding during break. I fell down tha we all did. It was part of the fun of winter games. I will always remember Algoe School and the good times I had there.56. The author learned about Algoe School by __.A. taking a field trip there
B. talking with a person who studied thereC. watching a movie about it
D. reading a newspaper article about it57. According to the daily schedule, which activity happened more than once a day?A. Singing.
C. Reading.
D. Science.58. The author’s great-grandmother was awarded a dictionary for __.A. completing a reading list
B. cleaning the blackboardC. winning spelling bee
D. winning a sled race59. According to the daily schedule, whi ch subject was taught only to the older students?A. Civics.
B. Spelling.
C. History.
D. Language.60. We can infer from the text that the time the author’s great-grandmother spent in Algoe School was____. A. difficult
B. wonderful
C. limited
D. sad&B&Think for a moment about the teachers you have had at school. Which one did you like most? And why? Were the teachers you liked most also the ones who were the best teachers in your opinion? Before you read any further, consider for a minute the qualities that make a teacher outstanding(杰出的).Some very common answers to this question are that teachers need to love their students, that they need to have an expert knowledge of their subjects, and that they should devote themselves completely to their jobs. All of these ideas are, of course, true to a certain extent(在一定程度上)but they are perhaps a little too simple. It is impossible for anyone to love everyone he knows, and teachers deal with a very large number of students over the years. On the other hand, teachers should certainly be able to make their students feel that they are interested in them and pay attention to the development of both their brains and their characters. A deep knowledge is the ability to pass that knowledge on to the students effectively- -- a teacher needs to be trained in the skills of teaching. These skills include how to control a class, and so on. Finally, teachers have to devote a lot of time and energy to their work, of course. However, as a model, they should set a good example for their students to follow, so it is important that they should be well-balanced
people with interests outside their school work―family, friends, hobbies, etc. A teacher who only lives for work is likely to become too narrow minded(狭隘的).61. The author suggests that _.A. teachers should spend all their time teaching
B. teachers don’t need to be trained for teachingC. teachers should be people both working and living wellD. we can only learn from outstanding teachers62. The author thinks it impossible for a teacher to ___.A. be an example for his students to followB. have a good knowledge of the subject he teachesC. pass the knowledge of his subject on to his students effectivelyD. love all the students he has taught or is teaching63. The
underlined words “they” and “them” in Paragraph 3 refer to “___”.A. teachers and teachers
B. students and studentsC. students and teachers
D. teachers and students64. According to the author, a well-balanced person is one____.A. who devotes all his time and energy to his workB. who has interests both in and outside his workC. who devotes most of his time and energy to his hobbiesD. who has interests neither in nor outside his work65. What is the best title for the passage?A. What is an excellent teacher?
B. Loving your students.C. Knowledge is important to teachers.
D. Teaching is important.CAdults should aim to get in 2.5 hours of
exercise a week and children should run and play for at least an hour a day, according to new exercise guidelines issued by the U.S. government.“More than 59 percent of adults don’t get enough physical activity and a quarter of adults aren’t active at all in their leisure time,” Health and Human Services Secretary Michael Leavitt said in a telephone interview.Many studies have shown that regular moderate exercise lowers the risk of heart disease, many cancers, osteoporosis(骨质疏松症), diabetes(糖尿病), Alzheimer’s disease, depression and other diseases.The latest figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 25.6 percent of U.S. adults are medically obese. Both poor diet and a lack of exercise are blamed(责备).“People should get exercise any way they can,” said Melissa Johnson, executive director of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. “Brisk walking is a phenomenal example.”“Children need 60 minutes a day of physical activity,” said Rear Adm. Penelope Royall, deputy assistant secretary for health. “We want to encourage muscle-strengthening activity as well.”“Just imagine a kid playing on the playground and climbing on the Monkey bars, or playing tug-of-war,” Royall said. “We don’t want the kids in the gym lifting weights.”66. The passage mainly talks about ____.A. the best way to deal with obese
B. the advantages of physical activityC. people should have brisk walking every day
D. people should have regular moderate exercise67. According to the passage, ___ adults don’t want to exercise in their leisure time.A. 59%
D. 25.6%68. The underlined sentence in paragraph 4 probably means “____”.A. people are blamed for poor diet and a lack of exerciseB. in U.S. 25.6 percent of adults are overweightC. poor diet and a lack of exercise cause overweightD. regular moderate exercise is good for poor diet69. Penelope Royall aims to ____.A. encourage children to have muscle-strengthening activityB. encourage children to have physical activity 60 minutes a weekC. encourage children to play tug-of-war on the playgroundD. encourage children to lift weights in the gym
DBuying books on the Internet is a great way to save time and money. Online bookstores offer new books and used books that can save you lots of money. They are far better compared to traditional bookstores as they offer much wider kinds of books. Another advantage of buying books online is that you can also read the book reviews as well as readers’ reviews to get an idea whether the book is worth buying. Online bookstores offer great discounts to regular customers which is a big attraction for book lovers. For book lovers, the most important thing is to get books on time. Therefore, you need to find a reliable online bookstore that will be able to provide fast deliveries(送货). Here are some tips to use when choosing an online bookstore. Some online bookstores are popul some are for non-fiction books or novels, etc. Understanding their specialization will help you get the right kind of books in time. Check whether you will be buying the books from a third-party seller or directly from the website. Although the website could be reputable(声誉好的),third-party sellers advertised on their site may not have a good reputation. Never jump at stores that offer super cheap prices, as books sold at such low prices could be in very bad condition. Most of the popular online bookstores offer useful tools. One tool is a wish list tool on its website. You can update(更新) the list of books you wish to buy in the future. The bookstore will know what you want and will e-mail you immediately when the book of your choice is available. 70. Why do you think online bookstores are much better than traditional ones?
A. Because online bookstores offer readers the latest books. B. Because online bookstores offer readers the lowest prices.C. Because online bookstores offer readers more kinds of books to choose from.
D. Because online bookstores offer readers more about their favorite authors. 71. How can a reader buy a worthy book when shopping online?A. By comparing service.
B. By reading online reviews C. By asking for discounts.
D. By asking booksellers for advice. 72. What do online book lovers care about most? A. The speed of deliveries
B. The author of books. C. The prices of books.
D. The condition of books. 73. What’s benefit of updating your wish list tool?A. The book store will know what you want.
B. You may buy the book you want as quickly as possible. C. You may know more reliable booksellers.D. You may pay for the book in a low price.74. What is the 3rd paragraph mainly about?A. How to choose a reliable online bookstore. B. How to avoid buying bad condition books online. C. How to understand the specialization of an online bookstore. D. How to advertise on the website to get a good reputation. 75. The underlined words “regular customers” in paragraph 1 refer to __.A. people who are
B. people who always buy thing in the same shopC. people who like reading
D. people who often surfs the Internet 第Ⅱ卷(共两节,共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分) 第一节 阅读表达(满分10分)A new study of 8,000 young people in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior shows that although love can make adults live healthily and happily, it is a bad thing for young people. Puppy love(早恋) may bring stress for young people and can lead to depression(忧郁症). The study shows that girls become more depressed than boys, and younger girls are the worst of all.The possible reason for the connection between love and higher risk of depression for girls is “loss of self”. According to the study, even though boys would say “lose themselves in a romantic relationship”, this “loss of self” is much more likely to lead to depression when it happens to girls. Young girls who have romantic relationships usually like hiding their feelings and opinions. They won’t tell that to their parents. Dr. Marianm Kaufman, an expert on young people problems, says 15% to 20% young people will have depression during their growing. Trying romance often causes the depression.She advises kids not to jump into romance too early. During growing up, it is important for young people to build strong friendships and a strong sense of self. She also suggests the parents should encourage their kids to keep close to their friends, attend more interesting school activities and spend enough time with family.Parents should watch for signs of depression---eating or mood changes---and if they see signs from their daughter or son, they need to give help. The good news is that the connection between romance and depression seems to become weak with age. Love will always make us feel young, but only maturity(成熟) gives us a chance to avoid its bad side effects.76. What’s the main idea of the passage? (no more than 10 words)______
77. Why are the young girls more likely to have depression? (no more than 9 words)______
78. According to Dr. Marianm Kaufman’s suggestions, what is important for young people to do?
(no more than 12 words) ____79. What’s the author’s attitude towards puppy love? (no more than 6 words)____80. How can parents find their children’s depression? (no more than 8 words)_____ 第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假如你叫李华, 是一位高中生。请你用英语给报社写一封信,反映如下情况并谈谈你的想法:1. 现在有很多学生使用手机。一是认为这是种时髦,二是认为便于跟家人和朋友联系。2. 一些学生把手机带进教室,在课堂上经常听见手机的铃声。破坏课堂纪律。3. 有的同学还在课堂上发短信息,浪费宝贵的时间。4. 建议:教室是学习的地方,需要安静;学生不应该在教室中使用手机;应该集中注意力学习。(附:自己再想一条建议)注意: 1. 信的开头和结尾已给出;2. 字数: 120 左右;
3. 参考词汇:集中(注意力) concentrate on Dear Editor, I’m a senior high school student. Now_________
Yours sincerely,
Li Hua听力原文:Text 1M: Allow me to get you a chair.W: Thank you, but I’ve just asked the waiter to get me one.M: Let me get you a drink, then.W: Thank you again, but look, Tom’s bringing me one now.Text 2W: Don’t let the dog eat tomatoes! It’s very bad for dogs to eat those.M: Oh , I’m sorry. I didn’t know about tomatoes being bad for dogs. I thought it was the same as chocolate and grapes.W: No, grapes are all right. But chocolate and tomatoes are terrible.Text 3M: Hello, Alice. My wife and I went to Bali last week. Here is a gift for you.W: Oh, thank you very much! Come on in, please. Would you like to have a cup of tea? We bought some wonderful Japanese tea during our Christmas trip there.M: Great! You know tea is my favorite d rink.Text 4W: I have failed two-thirds of the subjects this semester. I’m going to
change to anot her major.M: Don’t lose heart. I can help you with math if you want.Text 5 M: I’m really interested in buying your car, but it’s just too expensive. Do you think you could lower the price at all?W: I’m prepared to do that, but you’ll have to pay in cash.Text 6M: Excuse me, my flight has been delayed and I have a few questions. Can you help me?W: Yes, sir. How can I help you?M: Well, first of all, where can I exchange some money?W: If you just go upstairs and to the right, you should be able to see the exchange office. M: Thank you, and can you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?W: This airport has many places to eat. Just walk down the hall and you can pick one.M: Great. One more thing, do
you know what time the duty-free shop opens?W: I believe that it opens at 10:00, sir.Text 7W: Mike, do you think you could stop smoking? You’ve had six cigarettes since we started work this morning.M: You know, I’ve got a difficult task to do and smoking helps me think.W: But look at our office, it’s full of smoke and everything smells of cigarettes.M: I know smoking is a bad habit. I have tried to give up smoking several times, but it’s no use. Can you give me som e advice about how to stop smoking?W: Going for a quick walk or a run every day will help you breathe deeply. Also, when you want to smoke, you could chew gum or eat a piece of fruit or vegetable instead.M: Thank you for your advice.Text 8W: Let’s take a rest here.M: OK. I’m out of breath!W: Yes, but it’s worth it. Look at that view!M: How wonderful! Have you got the camera?W: I’ll take a picture after I enjoy it first.M: So much space! I can’t se e any buildings or people.W: And I can’t hear a sound. Nature is so calming.M: There is the path we followed up the mountain.W: Yes. Can you see where we left the car?M: Where is
it?W: Just there, by those trees.M: Gosh, we really walked a long way.W: Further
than I thought. M: When shall we camp?W: Let’s keep going until we come down off the mountain. We can find somewhere lower down.M: Good idea. Maybe down there, near that river in the distan ce. Then we will have water.W: Great! We’ll have dinner on the bridge! Now, let’s take some pictures.Text 9M: So, Chang, how do you plan on keeping your Chinese traditions alive when you are in America?W: American people are very interested in Chinese culture. They watch Chinese films, eat Chinese food and even admire Chinese fashions. I think it will be
easy for me to keep my culture alive there, simple by answering questions from my classmates about China.M: Since you are Chine se, you may face some difficult cultural differences. How do you plan to deal with that?W: Every place is different. I know that I may become upset while I am in a new place.
But it’s important to just remember that you are a guest in that place.M: Do you expect that you will have mostly American friends, or will you try
and make friends with other foreigners?W: Well, I certainly won’t know about that until I arrive in America. I expect that it might be easier to make friends with other foreigners because we will all be going through the same culture shock(文化冲击). I would like to have friends from everywhere.Text 10
I had money to pay for school and books, but not enough for room and food. So I looked for a part-time job. Then a man called Jack asked me to look after his grandmother. His grandmother loved music. She spent hours playing the piano. Soon she began to teach me the art. She was impressed wit h my ability and encouraged me to continue. On weekends, we played and sang happily. One day after a few months, Jack called me and said, “Tom, don’t come back. Grandma died last night, and we’ve decided to put Grandpa in an old people’s home. I’m sorry.” I hung up the phone. I’d lost my friend, and that was far worse than knowing if I’d have enough money for a room. At the end of the week, Jack came and gave me an envelope. It was from Grandma. In the envelope was enough money to pay for the rest of my school year and
a request that I take piano lessons. Now, year later, whenever I see a piano, I think of Grandma. I’m sure she’s listening to the music in heaven, looking down on me.完形填空36-40CDADB
41-45CCACB
46-50ABDCB
51-55CBBDB阅读理解A 篇56-60BCCCB
B篇61-65 CDDBA
C篇66-69DCCA
D篇70-75CBABAB阅读表达76. Puppy love may bring young people depression/stress. (2分)
答Puppy love is a bad thing for young people.(1分)77. Because young girls usually hide their feelings and opinions.78. to build strong friendships and a strong sense of self.79. The author doesn’t agree to it. /The author disagrees to it. /Disagree. /Against. (答对作者观点即给分)80. By watching their eating or mood changes. / By watching for signs.书面表达Dear Editor, I’m a senior high student. Now many students use mobile phones. They think it’s a fashion to use mobile phones. Besides, it’s very convenient to get in touch with their families and friends by u sing mobile phones. But some students break the rules in class. They bring their mobile phones to the classroom and we often hear the ring of mobile phones in class. Some of them even waste precious time in class typing short messages on the mobile ph ones.
你可能需要的试题,练习
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 you give me 的文章

随机推荐