Can you give me lovea l...

>>>>Can you give me a good reason to come back ?
Can you give me a good reason to come back ?
I tried PoE a few months ago. I remember a game that was suffering from the same flaws Diablo2 had, at least to me :
While the gameplay is fun, diverse and entertaining at low level, the more you play, the more you need efficiency, the more your build overspecialize, and from there it's the same grind again, and again... It starts as an interesting RPG, and it ends as a mediocre action game.
Did I miss something? Is there really more to this genre than I thought?
" wrote:I tried PoE a few months ago. I remember a game that was suffering from the same flaws Diablo2 had, at least to me :
While the gameplay is fun, diverse and entertaining at low level, the more you play, the more you need efficiency, the more your build overspecialize, and from there it's the same grind again, and again... It starts as an interesting RPG, and it ends as a mediocre action game.
Only reason I can give you is 'because it's fun'.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war&
Nah, you got it spot on.
[quote=&artsy23&]im lvl 82 and i dont even bother with leveling in maps because WTFPPPPPPPPPPP NO DAMAGE MITIgatioN IF U DONT SACRIFICE SOME NODES OF DPS AND LIFE&................ GAY[/quote]
IGN: beyondfreedomanddignity
ARpg's are grinds.
PoE is more of a grind than some others.
PoE is more fun than some others :)
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.
Velocireptile - I LOL'ed.
Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(
Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
I'm sorry to tell you that this game does not seem to be for you.
If you don't like specializing in some skill(s), you won't be able to survive. You can try different support skills, but you'll always need some really good skill you've specialized in. Just like in D2 and if you didn't like D2 much, how could you ever like a game made by people who love(d) D2 and wanted to make their own game that is in many ways like D2?
As a pharmacist, I recommend high doses of Pathofexil(R) against bouts of boredom.
Proud member of BLOW - Bird Lovers of Wraeclast
[quote=&Michael_GGG&]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Intellect is not a cure. Justice is dead. Fear, recrimination, innocence, sympathy, guilt, waste, failure, grief,
were things, emotions, that no one really felt anymore. Reflection is useless, the world is senseless. Evil is its only
permanence.
" wrote:I tried PoE a few months ago. I remember a game that was suffering from the same flaws Diablo2 had, at least to me :
Do you like trading?
If no, then you don't have any reason to come back. The ga grinding, trading, never-ending battle with RNG, not to mention ... desync madness.
If yes, then by all means come back and play the game.
Automated macro IS bad.
/forum/view-thread/473902/filter-account-type/staff
if you need to create a thread to ask if it's worth it, then the answer is always NO.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
It's either you come back or you don't. does anyone care? NOPE
IGN: Jarengax
You could try the race events and see how you like those.
Or check back in every now and then and see if any new content looks fun enough to play.
Have you ever played D2 mods? I find that the meta-game of playing multiple D2 mods can be fun for people who burn out like this. I like to start a mod, find some items, abuse the ability to dupe items via shared stash (just copy and paste saved character files) and become OP without needing to grind. Then I will play until I have reached that plateau of boredom. This way you don't waste time grinding and the length of time you play each mod keeps the game fresh.
If that sounds good, google D2SE and you will find lots of good mods. The ones with new skills are best for this purpose.
Report Forum Post
Report Account:
Report Type
Select type
Hate speech
Harassment
Against Forum Guidelines
Additional Info
>>>>Can you give me a good reason to come back ?口语入门――Can you give me a hand?
  Can you give me a hand? :你能帮助我吗?  用法透视  "give a hand"的意思是"出手帮忙",这个句型可用来要求帮助  支持范例  1. Can you give me a hand? Sure. What do you need?  你能帮我吗?当然,你需要什么?  2. Everybody gave a hand, so that the work was finished ahead of schedule.  每个人都帮了忙,因此工作提前完成。  3. He's always willing to give a hand to anyone who asks.  任何人有求于他,他总是乐于帮助。  会话记忆  A: Can you give me a hand with the dishes? 你能帮我洗碗吗?  B: Sure. Should I wash or dry? 当然。我应该洗还是应该擦干?  A: I wash and you'll dry. 我来洗,你来擦干。  B: OK. Let's do it. 好。我们干起来吧 。
( 11928人 已观看 )
( 9876人 已观看 )
( 27364人 已观看 )
本文关键词:     
已有(0)条评论
3秒钟快速注册
文明上网,登录发帖
精选内容新闻排行校园热点
各地课程推荐深圳广州上海北京南京杭州苏州天津常年开课详询&&&&福田区常年开课¥1580&&&&罗湖区常年开课¥2880&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&福田区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区常年开课详询&&&&徐汇区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&崇文区常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区常年开课详询&&&&崇文区常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&拱墅区更多&&&星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四,星期五,星期六,星期日详询&&&&平江区常年开课详询&&&&平江区常年开课详询&&&&平江区常年开课¥680&&&&沧浪区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区更多&&&
10-2210-118-117-307-247-18
10-2210-118-117-307-247-18Can you give me a hint?英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
Can you give me a hint?
中文意思:王渊源:那你给我一个提示吧?
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
你能向我简要描述一下所发生的事吗?
我给你两枚五分镍币换你一枚一角银币,成吗?
你能不能用两个五分镍币给我换一个一毛的镍币?
你能给我个狗食袋吗?
能帮帮我吗?
王渊源:那你给我一个提示吧?
可不可以请在明早5点钟打电话给我叫我起床?
你能给我一支粉笔吗?
你能给我一张纸吗?
你能给我开药方吗?
你能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单吗?
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发can you give me a hug
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场Can you give me a huge?什么意思啊?_百度知道
Can you give me a huge?什么意思啊?
提问者采纳
不对的话就继续追问吧?啊你能给我个拥抱么?lz亮了,哈哈,huge真不知道是很么意思是不是can u give me a hug
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你是不是输入错了?Can you give me a hug? --你能给我一个拥抱吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you give me love 的文章

随机推荐