Have the one you lovperson lov...

当前位置:
>>>Many young people all over the world love to travel and see ..
Many young people all over the world love to travel and see the world. Have you heard of backpackers? They are normally young people who travel cheaply with just one bag and comfortable walking boots. They buy local food in supermarkets to save money and at the same time become friends with local people.Some people prefer adventure tours. Brave people may try bungee(蹦极) jumping from the bridge overlooking the Victoria Falls in Africa with only a rope around their legs. Some enjoy the challenge of rock climbing in the Alps in Switzerland. Others may go ice skiing in the Rocky Mountains in the USA.Have you ever heard of an ecotourism (生态旅游)? It means a holiday in which people come close to nature but are very careful not to destroy the nature beauty or living things in the area. How can this be possible? Let's read an interview with people who enjoyed a swimming with dolphins tour.Interviewer what was the most exciting part of your holiday?Sharon from South Africa I felt excited when I heard the sound of wild dolphins beside me in the water and then swimming directly under me. An image I will never forget.Xavier from Portugal There were two dolphins below us swimming downwards. One stopped and looked back at me as if to say “What are those strange things?” Fantastic!Interviewer Did you feel that your holiday helped local people and areas to keep their beautiful environment?Jane from New Zealand The hotel and the whale and dolphin watching companies hire local people. They used to hunt those whales and dolphins, but now they can earn money from tourism and mustn’t kill whales and dolphins. Not many boats are used at the same time so these animals aren't disturbed. The boat companies also work to educate the local schools about the importance of protecting these wonderful animals.Helen from England I am glad they are not killing the whales and dolphins any more, but the cars and boats use fuel(燃料) which could cause pollution and make the sea dirtier.Well, what do you think? Thousands of people visit the Forbidden City or the Great Wall of China every year. Do you think that's a good thing, or do you feel that China's important tourist attractions can be affected? Are there any ways of sharing your treasures (珍宝) but keeping them in good condition?小题1:From the first paragraph, backpackers are young people________.A.visiting historical places in ChinaB.traveling cheaply with just one bagC.who love to travel and see the world aloneD.who love to buy local things as souvenirs小题2:What can't you do when you take an ecotourism?A.Come close to nature in the holiday carefully.B.Protect the living things in the area.C.Be careful not to destroy the nature beauty.D.Keep the local people unhappy.小题3:Sharon, Xavier, Jane and Helen think the tours are helpful EXCEPT________.A.the hotel and the companies hire local people to help them earn moneyB.local people used to hunt and kill whales and dolphins but now they don'tC.not many boats are used at the same time so animals aren't disturbedD.the cars and boats use fuel to cause pollution and make the sea dirtier小题4:According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?A.It's a cheap and popular way to travel and see the world as a backpacker.B.We believe an ecotourism can greatly protect the nature beauty and living things.C.China's tourist attractions can be protected because of being visited by tourists.D.We’d better find good ways to share our treasures and keep them good.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:D小题4:C试题分析:本文介绍时下比较流行的几种旅行方式。年轻人比较喜欢背包旅行,喜欢冒险的人喜欢比较刺激的蹦极一类的项目,还有很多人提倡环保生态旅游。作者认为我们应该采取一些措施,在不破坏珍宝的前提下与他人共享。小题1:细节理解题。根据文章第一段第二行They are normally young people who travel cheaply with just one bag and comfortable walking boots.“他们通常是仅仅背着一个背包穿着一双舒服的靴子进行低价旅行的年轻人。”可知答案,故选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据第三段第二句话It means a holiday in which people come close to nature but are very careful not to destroy the nature beauty or living things in the area.“这就是人们在假期时接近大自然但是非常小心不去破坏自然界的美丽和其中的生物。”可知A、B、C正确,故选D。小题3:细节理解题。根据文章第九段Helen所述I am glad they are not killing the whales and dolphins any more, but the cars and boats use fuel(燃料) which could cause pollution and make the sea dirtier.“我很高想鲸鱼和海豚不再被宰杀,但是车船的燃料却带来了污染并使得海水更脏。”可知答案,故选D。小题4:细节理解题。根据文章第一段第二句话They are normally young people who travel cheaply with just one bag and comfortable walking boots.可知A正确;根据第三段第二句话? It means a holiday in which people come close to nature but are very careful not to destroy the nature beauty or living things in the area.可知B正确;根据文章最后一段第二行这个反问句Do you think that's a good thing, or do you feel that China's important tourist attractions can be affected?反问句的作用是加强语气,说明这一现象不会被影响。可知C错误;根据文章最后一句话Are there any ways of sharing your treasures (珍宝) but keeping them in good condition?可知D正确。故选C。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Many young people all over the world love to travel and see ..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读,科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读科教类阅读
健康环保类阅读:本类型主要是围绕饮食健康、医疗卫生及环境保护等方面选取实际的材料来设题。体裁有记叙文、说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类阅读题答题注意事项和技巧:应试生态环保类题目时,在理解文章的基础上,要重点突破——归纳主旨大意技能,因为推断是以整体理解为基础的推断能力。1.归纳主旨大意: (1)寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:找出每小段的主题句。主题句通常有这样的特点:①有一个话题(topic);②有阐述控制性概念,偶尔也可在一段中间;③有的文章无明显主题句,主题句隐含在段意之中。这就需要读者进一步加工概括了。 (2)寻找整篇文章的中心思想的方法建立在寻找具体段落中心的基础上的。 应观察全文的结构安排,理解文章浓墨重笔写的“重心”,考虑文章组织材料及支撑性细节是服务于什么的,分析故事的发展结局都是围绕什么中心大意来安排的。 (3)典型错误:①忽视文章的结构;②混淆了中心与支撑细节或材料的区别;③忽视文章表意的倾向性;④漏掉了主要的特征词。 2.正确推理判断: 推理判断试题要求考生尽量考虑文中全部信息或事实,在通篇理解文章的基础上领会作者的言外之意,并作出正确的推理和判断。 (1)数据推断题 解答此类题,关键是要善于捕捉有关数字的信息,然后在透彻理解原文的字面意义和题意的基础上,运用自己的数学知识,对其进行分析、推算,从而得出正确的结论。 (2)知识推断题 根据文章中所阐述的细节,运用基础知识进行分析、推敲,从而得出符合文章原义的结论的一种推断方法。 (3)逻辑结论推断题 根据事实、论点、例证等一系列论据材料,不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。解答这类题的前提是要首先获得短文的主题思想或列举的具体事实,然后按题意要求进行推断。 (4)对作者态度、倾向的推断题 作者的倾向和感情往往隐含在文章的字里行间,或流露于修饰的词语之中,因此,在推断过程中,应特别注意文中作者的措辞。科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“Many young people all over the world love to travel and see ..”考查相似的试题有:
5132230089028499628550997585161430Love by the Numbers: How to Find Great Love or Reignite the Love You Have Through the Power of Numerology by Glynis McCants | 9 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble
Love by the Numbers: How to Find Great Love or Reignite the Love You Have Through the Power of Numerology
Add to List +
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Essential List:
New Essential List
You may add a description of the list:
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Wish List:
New Wish List
You may add a description of the list:
(Save 13%)$16.99 List Price
Add to Bag
Pick Up In Store
Reserve and pick up in 60 minutes at your local store
Find In-store
Enter your zip code
Other sellers (Paperback)
Available on NOOK devices and apps
NOOK Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
NOOK HD Tablet
NOOK HD+ Tablet
NOOK eReaders
NOOK Color
NOOK Tablet
Tablet/Phone
NOOK for Windows 8 Tablet
NOOK for iOS
NOOK for Android
NOOK Kids for iPad
NOOK for Windows 8
NOOK for PC
NOOK for Mac
NOOK for Web
Want a NOOK?
(Save 38%)$16.99 List Price
All Available Formats & Editions
NOOK Book (1)
Paperback (1)
Hardcover (1)
The love you have always desired is in the Numbers…
International bestselling author and media sensation Glynis McCants created this exciting guide to love through the power of Numerology because she believes that the greatest gift one can receive is that of true and lasting love. The secret is in understanding you and your partner by the Numbers, and gaining the insights you need to keep your love thriving!
Glynis' celebrated system is a contemporary spin on the ancient Science of Numerology that is easy to use and amazingly accurate. She'll teach you the simple way to create a Numerology Blueprint that reveals what kind of mate would fulfill your—or a potential mate's—innermost needs and desires.
If you're single, you'll learn how to pick the right partner from the start!
If you're in a relationship that's lost its spark, you'll have the information you need to reignite the passionate love you once had.
With Love by the Numbers as your guide, you can ensure that your love relationship stays healthy, satisfying, and on track for a lifetime.
Acclaim for Glynis McCants
L.A. Confidential magazine
"To put it simply, if cupid and a clairvoyant were to have an affair, Glynis McCants would very much look like their offspring."
Leeza Gibbons, talk show host
"Whether it's the numbers of our favorite celebrity couples or our own bouts with cupid's arrow, we all want to gain more insight into what makes love work and how we can be better at it! Glynis' Numerology is like GPS for those who are tired of being lost on the road to love."
John Edward, psychic medium
"When I think about Numerology I think about two people: Pythagoras and his modern day equivalent, Glynis McCants, The Numbers Lady. Glynis has taken a historic metaphysical science and transformed it into an easy to understand, organized and quite honestly entertaining field of study. To sum it up, she's GOT your Number—now it's time for you to get it."
Average Rating 4.5
insightful!
great addition to her first book! she goes more in depth as far as love and relationships go and i found everything to be very accurate and it also lined up with all of the astrological readings i've done as well. very interesting and eye opening information if you're ready for it :) i'd recommend reading her first book before you delve into this one.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? & Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you, this review has been flagged.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!
I used the Numerology formula in this book to find the man I am now engaged to!I never knew anything about Numerology until i picked up this book! Glynis made it easy for me to understand, and now all of my friends are using the book for their love lives too. Thanks for writing this book!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Understanding Past Mistakes, Choose a Lasting Relationship By Your Numbers
I have listened to Glynis on the radio for many years but wondered how to use her work to help me in a love relationship.
That is why I was so excited when she announced her book &Love By The Numbers.&
She has incredible insights to the many facets of our love relationships and by running the numbers on past love partners this book explained the challenges we had experienced that caused us to separate.
Now with this book I look forward to making a great choice of partner with our eyes open to our numbers.
BUY THIS BOOK!
Thank you, Glynis.
For students of numerology,people in a relationship, and people wanting a relationship.
This book is an easy read, its informative,its very helpful for couples and those who are looking for a relationship.
I have read and reveiwed many sections of this book.
I find it fasinating, not only in how this may relate to a mate, but in our relationships with parents, childrens, friends, etc.
I learned alot about myself, too.
I highly recommend this book and also Glynis McCants first numerology book.
I have looked at this subject before and it did not fit me, that was because things were not spelled out correctly, but Glynix McCants is very detailed and explains each step.
I am now hooked on numerology.
Jackie
No text was provided for this review.
If you find inappropriate content, please report it to
Publisher doesn't hold rights to book
Publisher doesn't hold rights to cover image
Inaccurate description
Objectionable content
Please enter a valid email address. Thank you. A welcome email has been sent.
Visit NOOK in:
B&N Services
Shipping & Delivery
Quick HelpHow long time for love to a person in the end ?_百度知道
How long time for love to a person in the end ?
Written log to see her, although I know that there is not written by me but the psychological or sense of unease! Her little move I can affect the heart, What can I do?
Why, you wanna tell me how to live my life?Who, are you to tell me if it’s black or white?Mama, can you hear me? Try to understand.Is innocence the difference between a boy and a man.My daddy lived the lie, it’s just the price that he paid.Sacrificed his life, just slavin’ away.Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,It gets me through the night.I aint gonna do what I don’t want to,Im gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice DayTake a look around you, look its what he sees.We’re living in a broken home of hopes and dreams,Let me be the first to shake a helping hand.Everybody, pray enough to take a stand,I knocked on every door, on every dead end street,Looking for forgiveness,what’s left to believe?Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,It gets me through the night.I aint gonna do what I don’t want to,Im gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.[Guitar Solo]Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,It gets me through the night.I aint gonna do what I don’t want to,Im gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.When The world keeps trying, to drag me down,Ive gotta raise my hands, gonna stand my ground.Well I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice DayHave A Nice Day
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Parents。Yes,I do.Because parents& love for their chi..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学二年级英语听说课后问题答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 the person 的文章

随机推荐