英语作文带翻译大家帮帮忙

超级急。求一篇“我的大学计划”英语作文。大家帮帮忙。别偏题了!!!写的好再加!
超级急。求一篇“我的大学计划”英语作文。大家帮帮忙。别偏题了!!!写的好再加!
马上就要交了。。。急
补充:哥们。那全英文我看不懂。。。貌似也没作文吧。
补充:我大二了。不是刚进学校的。帮我弄个短点的。别让老师一看就知道抄的那种。。弄好了再给你100!
希望这个网站能帮上你
My college& life I am proud of being a college student. I like my college life as it is so wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote countryside, I didn't have a good education environment. However, I set a goal and felt confident to be a college student. After hard study, I passed the entrance examination of national college by excellent achievement. All people were proud of me, as I was the first college student in my village. I was farewell warmly by them when I came to school. I was warmly welcome by school, too. After then, I’ve felt my study is not only for myself but also for the honor of my village neighborhood and our school. The college life is wonderful. All life in school are fresh. New teachers, new classmates and fresh friends are around me. I’ve felt their friendship, wide knowledge and opening mind. The grand library, school buildings and wide playground are very attracting to me. I am very eager to learn much knowledge quickly. In high school, I was ever called as a runner before time. Now,I know I am behind time so much in fact. I hope to catch up with the time by my hard studying. Every day, you can see me get up early, doing exercise hard and go to school the first one. At night, I am the one who leaves away the library. The most interesting thing is that I can’t speak the PUTONGHUA well and made many funny events at the beginning, as I am from South. When I entered the classroom at first time, I was headache as I couldn’t understand what the professor was speaking. I met much difficulties at math, physics and other courses, even though I used to be good at these sciences. Therefore, I learn these courses myself after class. After three months, the exmination indicated that I overcame all the difficlties. I also improved my listening and spoken ability of Chinese quickly. Communication is very important to my college life. I study English hard as well. It makes me have many chances to communicate with foreigners. I made friends with many foreign teachers and students. From them, I learn many knowledge about foreign cultures. The computer room is another place I like to staying. I contact the outside world by the internet. All the News, advance science, and the information about internal and outside of China. Besides study, my college life is also very colorful. I’d like to take any chance to improve my communication skill. I am the monitor and playing an active role in class and school. Last year, I organized a speech match in management department. All the classmates were very interested in this kind of activity. I learned from them much about their hometown, their knowledge and opinions. At the same time, I shew my beautiful hometown to everyone. In school, I take care all the classmates around me. I am so poor due to from the romote countryside. The school pay most the fee for my education. I feel very happy. However, I know some classmates are poorer than me. I am willing to care them and encourage each other. My college life is long and short. I believe that I can spend a good time in the four years. I hope I will have no any regretion when I look back the short youth of college in the future.
Early in senior high school, we longed to be enrolled in a university. Now the dream has come true. But how do we college students like our campus life?& Certainly, some relish it, finding it colorful and rewarding. Besides study, they spend considerable amount of time improving themselves in various aspect. Yet others do not think much of their college life, thus do not benefit as much.& In their eyes, the university is just a bigger high school. The only difference is that they have more time at their disposal without parents looking over their shoulder.& As to me, college life is ideal if only I have abundant books to read, some bosom friends to keep me company, a couple of conscientious professors to instruct me, and an easy access to the Internet.& 二:& My station in university campus inch territory, breathes and feels a here freshness. The university life like this started. The life four years time already the picture got down certainly has run the line, you along this path endless long journey, the university time will say regarding me will be fresh, the biography first time was far away the hometown, trod studies the road.& I to the university life am fuzzy, after investigates many times, everybody is two characters ----- is bored to the university life feeling, perhaps has that a reason! Three years high school life is such intense stimulates.& Recollected also a little is afraid, facing high school's intense sprint, diligently was admitted to a school dream of the university, everybody is the like this struggle, assaults the dream. At the present, steps into the university campus, studies the life has had the bored feeling.
的感言:谢谢!说到做到。再给你100。哈哈。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家寻找英语作文《我的童年趣事》150字中英文翻译都要!各位帮帮忙!
寻找英语作文《我的童年趣事》150字中英文翻译都要!各位帮帮忙!
In my childhood, filled with a lot of interesting young Fun, will not help laughing sometimes question that all of us should ask.&& One thing that made me worry a new memory. I remember that during the last one year when Sunday morning, I was sitting comfortably on the sofa and watch television with relish. Inadvertently, I saw on television a chicken farm in the chicken, all kinds, colors, yellow, white, a very lovely. Small brain, the eyes turn round Liuliu stop, coupled with the hairy body, especially elicit people like. I felt I needed to have an idea of buying a handful of chick-let.&& Mom in the kitchen cooking, I went to my mother around grinning, and said : "Mother, father to father, I have bought a few chicks! Overtime, it will give you time to buy, ah? "I have a lot of pouting and said :" I really hate! "You know they collapsed on the sofa again, a second time to have passed. Suddenly, I scare up, the refrigerator is not the egg? I think about while talking to himself on, do it! Won two eggs through the refrigerator. "Hen hatching chicks depending on the temperature of the eggs were hatched to, if I were to the hatching, eggs are being squeezed easily broken. Of the usually like my mother always said that his father's body stove, the father's quilt is definitely hot. "I think that the father was an egg carefully into the yard, and patiently wait for the birth of her chicks.&& Dad back, the storm will soon have to open their eyes, into a bedroom, opened quilts, sleeping only heard the father was not named soon, I immediately went past, and my father was out of paper shining his pants. I Wuzhuozui secretly smiled, and her mother came running over and down the back of the skull. Dad angry and said : "Dzodzo, is not a good thing you do? "I will detail in the dark to tell the parents. We all laughed, and her mother rubbed my small brain : "dumb children, no eggs were hatched chicks! "My eyes what we sway.&& How interesting to me! It made me understand a profound truth : that people should not blindly do, but after careful thought, and action. 在我的童年,有很多很多充满稚趣耐人寻味的事,有时想起来就会情不自禁地笑。&&& 有一件事让我记忆忧新。记得在上一年级的时候,星期天的早上,我正舒舒服服地坐在沙发上津津有味地看着电视。无意中,我在电视上看到了养鸡场的小鸡,各种各样,五颜六色,有黄的,乳白色,可爱极了。小脑袋,圆溜溜的眼睛转个不停,再加上毛茸茸的身体,特别惹人喜欢。我心中不禁有了一种想法——让爸爸给我买几只小鸡。&&& 妈妈在厨房做饭,我笑嘻嘻地跑到妈妈身边,说:“妈妈,让爸爸给我买几只小鸡吧!爸爸加班呢,有时间再给你买,啊?”我撅着小嘴说:“真讨厌!”于是又无精打采的瘫在沙发上,时间一分一秒地过去了。突然,我眼前一亮,冰箱里不是有鸡蛋吗?我边想边自言自语,对,就这么做!便从冰箱拿了两个鸡蛋。“孵小鸡的鸡蛋是靠大母鸡的体温孵出来的,我如果来孵的话,鸡蛋很容易被挤破。对了,平时妈妈经常说爸爸的身体就像火炉子,爸爸的被子肯定是热的。”我想着,将鸡蛋小心翼翼放进了爸爸被子里,耐心的等待着小鸡的诞生。&&& 爸爸回来了,困得眼睛都快睁不开了,一进卧室,就拉开被子,睡觉,只听见爸爸哎呀叫了一声,我立刻跑过去,爸爸正拿纸擦他的裤子。我捂着嘴偷偷地笑,妈妈也放下勺子跑过来。爸爸生气地说:“卓卓,是不是你干的好事?”我将事情的来龙去脉一五一十地告诉了爸爸妈妈。大家都笑了,妈妈抚摸着我的小脑袋:“傻孩子,这鸡蛋是孵不出小鸡的!”我似懂非懂地眨眨眼睛。&&& 多么有趣的我呀!这使我明白了一个深刻的道理:遇事不能盲目地去做,而要经过认真地思考,再行动。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家大家帮帮忙,帮我写片英语作文,内容是:假如你是大学一年级的新生李华。开学之初,你的英语老师msli希望每位同学的英语情况,并征求教学建议,并要求用英语给她写一封信&br/&1 对英语学习的水平 2是自己目前的英语水平 3是
大家帮帮忙,帮我写片英语作文,内容是:假如你是大学一年级的新生李华。开学之初,你的英语老师msli希望每位同学的英语情况,并征求教学建议,并要求用英语给她写一封信1 对英语学习的水平 2是自己目前的英语水平 3是
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文,大家帮帮忙_百度知道
英语作文,大家帮帮忙
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你周末滑冰时不慎将胳膊摔折,因而未能参加英语考试,请根据以下要求给你的外籍教室 li 写一封邮件 1,表达歉意并解释缺考原因,2询问补考时间及课外作业,如阅读书目,作业要求等
用汉语写就行,我可自己尝试翻译,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Im Xinhua middle school student Li Hua, sorry to bother you. Because my weekend skating when accidentally broke the arm, more serious injuries and therefore could not participate in the last English test, want to pass this way to the teacher to say sorry, hope the teacher dont get angry. I also want to consultthe teacher some questions: 1 make-up examination time and place? 2 what is the homework? Because I listen to the students that the job has extracurricular reading books, so I want to ask the teacher about what aspects of the book, want to do reading notes? If yes, what kind of a way to give it to you. I hope the teacher can give me in detail, I must make full preparations in the class, when theexams and homework to the teacher a satisfactory answer.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮帮忙、英语作文。
大家帮帮忙、英语作文。
英语作文、关于我要成为怎样的人。顺便把中文翻译写上。谢谢大家。
I think I'll be a computer programmer when I grow up.
Because as a computer programmer, I'll do many interesting jobs every day, and I'll be able to use computers more. I'll live in Shanghai in a big apartment with my parents, because Shanghai is one of the modernest cities in China. In our apartment, I will keep many kinds of pets, I love the cute pets very much. I'll take good care of it. For example, when I'm free, I'll play with it, or take it for a walk after supper. And I like traveling, I might travel all over the world some day, that sounds exciting and wonderful.If I study hard now, I think my dream will be sure to come true.
我想,当我长大后,我要当一名电脑程序设计员。
因为,作为一名电脑程序设计员,我就可以每天做大量的有趣的工作,并且,我可以更多的使用电脑。我要和父母一起住在上海的一栋大公寓里,因为上海上海中国最现代化的城市之一。在我们的公寓里,我可以养很多的宠物,我非常喜爱可爱的宠物。我要好好的照顾她,比方说,我有空的时候,我可以和她一起玩,饭后带她去散散步。我还很喜欢旅行,将来会有一天,我可能去周游全世界,这听起来很令人兴奋,棒极了!
我想,如果我现在就努力学习的话,我的梦想就一定能实现。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐