求助一篇英语作文带翻译文章的翻译

一篇英语短文,求翻译_百度知道
一篇英语短文,求翻译
a couple reported that they saw a big monster in the middle of the lake. They took many photos and made movies, cold water. Many people travel to Loch Ness to look for this strange monster. It weighs more than 1. It is more than 200 metres deep and it is the deepest lake in the United Kingdom, but it became popular only in the twentieth century (世纪), people set up an organization to find out the truth.The Loch Ness Monster is a famous story. People first told it over 500 years ago. It has a dark gray colour: there are lots of curious (好奇的) people going there every year. Some people say that it looks like a snake.There is no real evidence (证据) that there is a monster in Loch Ness. People say a huge monster (妖怪) lives in the dark. No one knows whether (是否) these people really saw it or not. In 1993, but there is also no evidence that there is not. During the 1960s. From then on, many people said that they saw a monster in Loch Ness,000 kilos and is at least ten metres long, but some of them weren’t real photos. A few people took photos. One thing is true about Loch NessIn northern Scotland there is a deep lake called Loch Ness, but they weren’t able to find a monster, but only a few people say that they saw it
提问者采纳
许多人说他们也在湖中看到过怪物。关于这个Loch Ness怪物有个有名的故事,但是也没有证据证明没有怪物,人们建立了一个专门为找到怪物的组织,但是有些照片是假的。没有什么可靠地证据来证明Loch Ness中有怪物,至少10米长,他们拍了很多照片录了很多视频,没有人知道这些人是否真的看到过这个妖怪,超过200米深,一对夫妻报道了他们在湖中央看到这个怪物的新闻,许多人来Loch Ness旅游只为了找到这怪物,在1993年在苏格兰南部有个叫Loch Ness的湖。那只妖怪重超过1000千克,水很冰,有些人说他向条蛇,是大不列颠帝国最深的湖,外表灰黑色,但是却在20世纪流行起来的,每年有大量好奇的人去哪里找水怪。从那时起。还有一些人还拍了照片,但是仅仅只有一些人说他们自己看到了那个怪物,但还是没能找到传说中的怪物,人们说黑夜里住着个妖怪。在二十世纪六十年代这段时期。人们首次谈论他是在500多年前
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一对夫妻报道了他们在湖中央看到这个怪物的新闻,他们拍了很多照片录了很多视频,他们看到它,许多人去尼斯湖寻找这个奇怪的怪物,它是在联合王国最深的湖。人们首次谈论他是在500多年前。从那时起,并且它至少有10米长。有一件事是真正的关于尼斯湖水怪,在尼斯湖里有怪物。人们说一个巨大的怪物(妖怪)生活在黑暗,但是有些照片是假的。尼斯湖怪物是一个著名没有真正的证据(证据),许多人说他们也在湖中看到过怪物,一些人说他看起来像一条蛇,但只有少数几个人说,在1993年。在二十世纪六十年代这段时期,但也没有证据表明没有。没有人知道这些人是否见过他,人们建立了一个专门为找到怪物的组织。它重1000公斤、寒冷的水里。还有一些人还拍了照片,它是灰黑色:有很多的好奇的人们每年去那里,但是却在20世纪流行起来的。它是200多米深,但还是没能找到传说中的怪物。关于这个尼斯湖怪物有个有名的故事在苏格兰北部有一个深湖叫做尼斯湖
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语文章有哲理的,很感人的,最好是讲一个故事,带上中文翻译.好的再加分._百度作业帮
求一篇英语文章有哲理的,很感人的,最好是讲一个故事,带上中文翻译.好的再加分.
求一篇英语文章有哲理的,很感人的,最好是讲一个故事,带上中文翻译.好的再加分.
My mThe Most Important Part of the BodyMother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body.Through the years I would guess at what I thought was the correct answer.When I was younger,I thought sound was very important to us as humans,so I said,"My ears,Mommy."She said,"No.Many people are deaf.But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon."Several years passed before she asked me again.Since making my first attempt,I had contemplated the correct answer.So this time I told her,"Mommy,sight is very important to everybody,so it must be our eyes."She looked at me and told me,"You are learning fast,but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind."Over the years,Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was,"No,but you are getting smarter every year,my child."Then last year,my Grandpa died.Everybody was hurt.Everybody was crying.My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to Grandpa.She asked me,"Do you know the most important body part yet,my dear?"I was shocked when she asked me this now.I always thought this was a game between her and me.She saw the confusion on my face and told me,"This question is very important.It shows that you have really lived your life." I saw her eyes well up with tears.She said,"My dear,the most important body part is your shoulder."I asked,"Is it because it holds up your head?"She replied,"No,it is because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry.Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life,my dear.I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it."Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one.It is sympathetic to the pain of others.从前我母亲经常问我,身体最重要的部位是什么.许多年来,我一直以为自己所想的是正确答案.当我很小的时候,我认为对人类而言,声音很重要,因此回答:“妈咪,是耳朵.” 她说:“不对,有许多人是聋人.但是你继续想,不久我会再问你.” 当她再度问我时,已经是好几年后了.自从第一次回答之后,我就一直仔细的思考正确答案.所以这次我对她说:“妈咪,视觉对每个人都很重要,所以应该是我们的眼睛.” 她看着我,对我说:“你学的很快,但还是不对,因为有许多人是盲人.” 往后的年日里她又问了我几次,但她总是回答:“不对,可是孩子啊,你每年都有进步喔.” 去年我祖父去世,每个人都很伤心,大家都哭了.轮到我们向爷爷做最后的告别时,妈妈看着我,问我:“宝贝,你知道身体最重要的部位了吗?” 她在这时候问我这个问题,令我吓了一大跳.我一直以为这只是我和她之间的游戏.她看我一脸迷惑的样子,对我说:“这问题很重要,它是你真正理解生活的标志.”我看她眼睛里充盈着泪水,她说:“宝贝,最重要的部位是你的肩膀.” 我问:“是因为它能支撑脑袋吗?” 她回答说:“不,是因为让我们的朋友、我们所爱的人哭泣的时候,它可以给予依靠.宝贝,每个人在一生中都会有需要一个可以靠着哭泣的肩膀的时候.我只是希望当你需要时,会有足够的爱人和朋友,给你一个可倚靠哭泣的肩膀.” 从那时起,我知道身体最重要的部位不是利己的部位,而是对别人的痛苦能感同身受的部位.
Star-crossedRomeo, son of the Montague's, who is loved and respected in Verona. First, he is represented as a comic lover -- because of his exaggerated declarations of love for Rosaline. But then...求一篇机械英语文章?带翻译的5000字.
求一篇机械英语文章?带翻译的5000字.
09-08-22 &
超轻薄笔记本电脑:用于经常出差在路上的一类人。超轻薄笔记本电脑用户为了较轻的重量放弃了完整的显示屏幕和键盘的标准尺寸,但换来的重量较轻。其重量在2-6磅之间,可以很容易的放入公文包中。  个人数字助手:比超轻薄笔记本电脑还要小很多,其重量在1-4磅之间。典型的个人数字助手将钢笔输入、书写识别、个人编排工具和通信功能结合起来放入小包中。  小型计算机,也被称为中型机,是像书桌大小的机器。它们的处理速度和数据存储能力介于微型机和大型机之间。中型公司或大型公司的部门一般使用它们用于特殊用途。例如,可以使用它们作研究或监视某一个生产过程。小型公司一般使用小型机进行总的数据处理,比如说统计。  大型机是较大的计算机,旋转在具有专线、空调的房间中,能够具有很快的处理速度和很大的数据存储量。它们通常是由一些大的组织机构使用——商业部门、银行、大学、政府机构——以处理数以百万计的事务。例如,保险公司使用大型机以处理数以百万计的保险客户的信息。  巨型机是由非常大的机构用于研究的大容量专用计算机。在这些应用当中包括石油勘探和世界范围的天气预报。 Ultra frivolous notebook: Uses in travelling on official business frequently on a road's kind of person. For the ultra frivolous notebook user the light weight gave up the complete screen and keyboard's standard size, but trades the weight is light. Its weight between 2-6 pounds, may very easy put in the briefcase. individual digit assistant: Also wants compared to the ultra frivolous notebook slightly many, its weight between 1-4 pounds. The typical individual digital assistant the fountain pen input, the written recognition, individual arrangement tool and the correspondence function unifies puts in the packet. minicomputer, is also called the molding machine, is likely the desk size machine. Their processing speed and data storage ability is situated between the miniature machine and the large-scale machinery. The medium company or the large-scale company's department uses them to use in the special use generally. For example, may use them to do the research or to monitor some production process. The small company uses the small machine to carry on the total data processing generally, for example counts. the large-scale machinery is the big computer, revolves in has the special line, in air conditioning's room, can have the very quick processing speed and the very big data reserves. They usually are the business which by some big organizations and agencies use - - Commercial sector, the bank, the university, the government apparatus - - processes million counts. For example, the Insurance company uses the policy holder information which the large-scale machinery processes million counts. the giant airplane is the large capacity special purpose computer which uses in by the very big organization studying. Middle these applications including petroleum prospecting and worldwide scale weather forecast.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐