写一篇关于感恩的作文fx的乐队的介绍 英语作文带翻译

(词条-相关词数量)
(推荐度-词条-相关词数)翻译英语短文_百度知道
翻译英语短文
And shool basketball matches.But who will write the articles?We'll write the articles.Any more ideas?I know!I'll do some reviews about our favourite bands and movies!And I'll do an interview with Becky Wang!Briliant!Anyone else?How about&Homework Help'?Yes,some ideas on how to get good grades!What's your homework,Daming?I'm writing a composition called&What is a wonder of the world?&I'm reading about the ancient pyramids in Egypt.&Homework Help&.I think that's a fantastic idea,Daming.
提问者采纳
校篮球比赛谁写文章我写些文章主意我知道!我写些我喜乐队电影评论且我Becky Wang 进行采访漂亮谁?&业帮助呢些取绩面想家庭作业明我写篇叫做世界奇观作文我阅读关于古埃及金字塔书业帮助.我认极主意明
其他类似问题
144人觉得有用
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于鹿晗的英语作文全集无删减版_关于友谊的英语作文_关于节日的英语作文
"关于鹿晗的英语作文" 详细介绍五十词左右的英语作文关于鹿晗我今天早上刚刚交上去关于鹿鹿的作文。。。。。。。。关于鹿晗的作文风雨中绽放 鹿晗,一个简单的名字。可是,却牵起了我们很多人的心。 还记得吗?那天,你偶然知道了一个叫鹿晗的人,他轻轻地微笑着,看着他,你的心里是非涌上了一股温暖。还记得吗?第一次看着他不是微笑而是快要谁能帮我写一篇关于鹿晗演的重返二十岁电影的英语小作文最好60词左右就够了,谢谢!谁能帮我写一篇关于鹿晗演的重返二十岁电影的英语小作文最好60词左右就够了,谢谢!LuHan is a Chinese member of K-pop band EXO.Fans like his ..exo英语短文简单的,十几句话,最喜欢的是鹿晗,要翻译!谢谢!急需,课上要读的!!!好心帮忙给好评的!!! 求一篇有关赞美exo的英文文章 43
求一篇介绍成员分别包括:金珉硕、鹿晗、吴亦凡、张艺兴、金钟大、黄子韬组成。EXO这个急急急!!!my favorite star---鹿晗 英语作文 200字左右吧(多了没事) 希望原初一水平!!!字数最好不要太少啊啊啊
快快 谢谢Everyone has their favourite star .Such as Zhao Wei,Xu Song,Chen Xiang and so on .But my favourite s以my hero.为题写一篇关于鹿晗的英语文章,描写一些外貌以及言语,初三水平不要写追星作文 给分低 尽量写名人比如鲁迅写一篇关于自己最喜爱明星的英语作文(鹿晗的哦!)包括鹿晗的外貌这个不好写吧。。求一篇关于exo的英语作文 。有12个人的介绍等。题目是My favorite te求一篇关于exo的英语作文
。有12个人的介绍等。题目是My
team 。100词求一篇关于exo的英语作文 。有12个人的介绍等。题目是My favorite team 。Exo,12个男孩乐队成员,包括K和exo-m.克里斯,鹿晗,道,奠定EXO-M都是中国鹿晗英文介绍作文形式的~~鹿晗(LU HAN),日出生于北京,是EXO/EXO-M组合里的中国成员, exo英语作文 鹿晗的英文名 EXO的英语作文 英文介绍的相关知识关于exo鹿晗的作文我是一名标准的鹿饭,想要写一篇关于鹿晗的作文,开始不知道怎么写,能给我一篇吗?求求各位拉!字数600以上鹿晗曾经许愿说:希望EXO可以永远在一起。一个孩子,在一个陌生的国度面对陌生的人却还要假装微笑,语言不通只有自己努力,被人嘲笑他只有比别人更努力。鹿晗为了不让粉丝失望,即使公司规定不许接礼物,他还是会帮我写一篇英语作文是介绍自己家人的,要带翻译,谢谢咯。
帮我写一篇英语作文是介绍自己家人的,要带翻译,谢谢咯。
不区分大小写匿名
It was a very busy evening, I wasdoing my homework at my home. Myfather was writing a composition inthe study room. My mother wasinterested in Shanghai opera. She waswatching a Shanghai opera contest.The apartment was very quiet.Suddenly the light went out. It was ablackout, but I liked it very much. Itcame and I didn’t have to do myhomework. We went to the livingroom very slowly. After 5 minutes, weall sat in the sofa. It was a lucky,fortunate day. I said that let’s held aconcert. My parents agreed with me. Itook out some candles and lighted up.We were singing, laughing and talking.We had a really good time. But while Iwas singing, the light suddenly turnedon. Oh, my God. My father went backto his room went on writing. Mymother turned on the TV and said tome “Dear, do your homework!” Ifelt very frustrated. I sat at the deskand thought I hated light. I hopedthere would be a blackout the nextday. I thought I would enjoy myselfmore and more. I went into adream……
I love my happy family,My father,he is a doctor,he is loving to me,and he is very funny,My
mother is an English teacher,She always helps me with English,As for my sister,she is 7 years old,she likes playing tennis on morning.This is my family,Funny? 我爱我的家庭,我的爸爸,他是一个医生,他对我非常慈爱,并且他很有趣,我的妈妈是一名英语教师,她总是帮助我的英语,至于我妹妹,她七岁了,她喜欢在早上玩羽毛球,这就是我的家庭,有趣吧?
& My familiesI have a big and a nice family. My parents always love me. My mother is a worker ,but she usually talks with me,and makes me happy. And my father is a teacher. He always helps me to learn some knowledge.My grandpa and grandma are nice and friendly .They love me very much. Beacause they were care of me when I was a child. They are my families,and I love them very much. 我有一个大家庭。我的父母总是爱我。我的母亲是一名工人,但她经常与我交谈,使我快乐。我的爸爸是一个老师。他总是帮助我学习一些知识。我的爷爷和奶奶都是好的和友好的。他们都很爱我。因为他们照顾我,当我是个孩子的时候。他们是我的家人,我很爱他们。 父母工作的地方可以根据你自己改,我看了一下,改了也不会影响全文的。。
A Good Boy&Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"&"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.&"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"&"She is the one who sells the candy."&好孩子&小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。&“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”&“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”&“她是个卖糖果的。”&
有介绍家人的吗?
&Everyone has his own favorite food. All my family members have their own favorite food as well. My grandparents love to eat (你祖父母喜欢吃啥???). It is a kind of food from (食物是哪里的??),China. It is a traditional food in China and many old people likes it very much. My dad likes eating .... But I don&t like it anyway. It is so disgusting for me but it is the most delicious things in the world for my dad! My mum and I like the same food,...,it is beautiful and it tastes really good!
China is really big and has lots and lots of delicious food and every kinds of food are differnte from one another
我叫罗藏,一家八口,我的爸爸是司机
朋友我不会英语
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙写一篇介绍文体活动的英语作文 写简单一点80个词带翻译_百度知道
帮忙写一篇介绍文体活动的英语作文 写简单一点80个词带翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
As we know,sport plays an important role in our daily lives.Whenever you do some exercise,you can get a whole new refresh feeling through your body.It really does good to you.For example,going out to play ball games, which is becoming more and more popular these days,can get rid of bad moods,and help you be energetic again.In order to keep fit,you can keep a habbit of doing sports regularly.You'll benefit a lot from it.All in all,we'd better pick up our balls,and go out,to have an exciting game.Ready?Go?
我想一下啊
自己删减啊
我给你翻译一下
你是不是光要东西不给钱啊
我打了好半天啊
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖