求改英语作文带翻译文

求高手帮忙修改英语作文In this picture,the son is talking to his father about his concern about the nuclear waste,but his father told him that if he can empty the dustbin here,he can do anything!The picture telling us that we have to concern with our daily life.Especial_百度作业帮
求高手帮忙修改英语作文In this picture,the son is talking to his father about his concern about the nuclear waste,but his father told him that if he can empty the dustbin here,he can do anything!The picture telling us that we have to concern with our daily life.Especial
In this picture,the son is talking to his father about his concern about the nuclear waste,but his father told him that if he can empty the dustbin here,he can do anything!The picture telling us that we have to concern with our daily life.Especially those are just little things but very important things.In our daily life,we always listen to people talk with each other.However they usually escape from the real world.May be these people can not successful.In my opinion,as a university student,we should from little things.From little things,big things grow.If they can complete things around their daily life well one by one,you will become greater and greater.No rules,no standards.So sweep your house before conquering the world.我知道有很多地方写的不好,请多多帮助,
时态自己改 一致concern 改成 concerningtelling 改成 tellsconcern with 改成 focus onthose little things might be very important ones.we always listen to people who talk with each other.However they usually escape the realityMaybe these people won‘t be successful.as a university student,we should start from minor workBig things are all consisted of trifle onesIf we can accomplish things around our daily life well one by one,we will become better and better.
talking to改成talking withfather told him that if he can empty the dustbin here
里 can 改为could 你的作文里有很多碎片性的错误 太chinglish了200分求改英语作文 (Are zoos cruel to animals?)Nowadays more and more zoos are founding up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone think that zoos kep animals let them have achance to observe wild animals in person.However,I believe that zoos keep animals in cag_百度作业帮
200分求改英语作文 (Are zoos cruel to animals?)Nowadays more and more zoos are founding up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone think that zoos kep animals let them have achance to observe wild animals in person.However,I believe that zoos keep animals in cag
Nowadays more and more zoos are founding up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone think that zoos kep animals let them have achance to observe wild animals in person.However,I believe that zoos keep animals in cages is absilutely wrong!There are three reasons to surpport my opinion.To begin with,I think animals will lose their natuiral wild quality,no doubt!The best example is a giant panda’s story.The Panda Saving center released agiant panda.Monthes later,it’s dead because of its breaking into a wild panda’s zone and fighting.So I think it’s clear that the animals growing at zoos can hardly survive in nature.Moreover,I reckon that people don’t have the right to put animal into cages!Even that maybe help us to protect the animals,it’s unreasonable.We don’t have the right to do so.We can always see animals in cage turning around again and again,we can notice it obviously that they are annoyed.What if but human beings into cages and let animals see them out side?It totally disobey basic morals to sent animals into cages!The last but not the least,keeping animals in zoos is breaking the eco-environment system.As we all know,nature can re arrange the system gerfectly by itself.If one kind of animals are no longer fit to be alive,they will die out.Stopping it with personal decision is not good for both the balance of the entire biological chain and the animals themselves.I hear that there is a kind of sheep living in America.They will fall down,if you just open an umbrella if front of them.The only reason they haven’t dead our I think is people feel funny by seeing them falling.Isn’t it cruel to animals?In the final analysis ,even though zoos treat animals very well,I insist on that they cural to animals.Nobody has the right to imprison anyone including animal.Tigers,pandas,deers and so on,they are not treated on the fair way!So please show some mercy to them!
Nowadays more and more zoos have been established to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Some think that zoos
let them have a chance to observe wild animals in person.However, I believe that
keeping animals in cages is absolutely wrong!There are three reasons to surpport my opinion.
To begin with,I firmly think animals will lose their natuiral wildness,The best example is a giant panda’s story.The Panda Saving center released a giant panda.Monthes later,it’s dead because of its breaking into a wild panda’s zone and fighting.So I think it’s clear that the animals growing at zoos can hardly survive in nature.
Moreover,I reckon that people don’t have the right to put animal in cages even it may help us to protect the animals.We don’t have the right to do so.We can always see animals in cages turning around again and again,it is obvious that they are annoying.What if put human beings into cages and let animals see them outside?It totally disobey basic morality to sent animals in cages!
Last but not the least,keeping animals in zoos is breaking the eco-system.As we all know,nature can rearrange the system perfectly by itself.If one kind of animals are no longer fit to be live,they will die out.Stopping it with personal decision is not good for both the balance of the entire biological chain and the animals themselves.I hear that there is a kind of sheep living in America.They will fall down if you just open an umbrella if front of them.The only reason they haven’t dead out I think is that people feel funny by seeing them falling.Isn’t it cruel to animals?
In the final analysis ,even though zoos treat animals very well,I insist on that they curel to animals.Nobody has the right to imprison anyone including animal.Tigers,pandas,deers and so on,they are not treated on the fair way!So please show some mercy to them!
应该是大学生吧,语法和拼写错误太多,将上文与原文对比,继续努力!
这这......
Nowadays more and more zoos are founded up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone thinks that zoos keeping animals let them have a chance to observe wild animals in person.However, I believ...
tgfgyg67ty56ty5t6y5tvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Nowadays more and more zoos are founded up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone thinks that zoos keeping animals let them have a chance to observe wild animals in person.However, I believ...
我靠你的。。你整天干这种事。。上次期中考这样。。现在期末考又这样。。。你说你一个XX生了。。还这样啊》
老兄,理解你的心情,不过这篇文章确实不咋地,润色的话不如重写一篇!还是帮你改改吧!错误有点多,没有一一标出,费点力自己看看吧! Nowadays more and more zoos are founded up to keep animals on the edge of exctintion.Someone thinks that zoos keeping animals let t...
jgjgjgjgjgjgfjgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff求改英语作文,求狠批!At present many people are not happy.they face many pressure such as job study.And there are many particular reasons lead them unhappy such as war hungry disaster etc.On the one hand it is a question to deal with the problem we face.On the other hand _百度作业帮
求改英语作文,求狠批!At present many people are not happy.they face many pressure such as job study.And there are many particular reasons lead them unhappy such as war hungry disaster etc.On the one hand it is a question to deal with the problem we face.On the other hand
At present many people are not happy.they face many pressure such as job study.And there are many particular reasons lead them unhappy such as war hungry disaster etc.On the one hand it is a question to deal with the problem we face.On the other hand we absent of this abilities.So whant we can do to be happy.There are several ways you can read.First we can read the books that we are interested.When we read the book we can enjoy the fun of reading.And forget our trouble.Next we can invit some friends to communicate with .Comunicating with friends not only can we enjoy the lesute time but also learn the intelligient from our friends.Last but not least you can do something of your interest such as chess travel ect.The feeling of happiness is by our heart Heart disese will cure by heart medicine.So learn to put on you can gain something.
稍微改了下,但最后一句还是看不懂,没改.At present many people are not happy as they are facing many pressures such as job and studying.And there are many particular reasons that can also lead them unhappy,such as war,hungry,disaster,etc.On the one hand it is a question to deal with the problem we face.On the other hand we are absent of this abilities.So what can we do to be happy?There are several ways you can read.First we can read the books that we are interested.When we read the book we can enjoy the fun of reading and forget our trouble.Next we can invite some friends to municating with friends not only can we enjoy the leisure time but also learn the intelligence from our friends.Last but not least you can do something of your interest such as chess,travel,etc.The feeling of happiness is by our heart.Heart disease will be cured only by heart medicine.So learn to put on you can gain something.
At present, many people are not satisfied, for they are facing much pressure from jobs and study. There are many specific reasons that lead to anxiety such as war, starvation, and disaster.之后没有明白你想说啥。。。求英语作文改错(3小时以内)To be a popular student.We should be epuipped with the following qualities.First of all,we should be willing to help others when they meet some difficult problems.It means that you're friendly and close to them.And everyone wants to make frie_百度作业帮
求英语作文改错(3小时以内)To be a popular student.We should be epuipped with the following qualities.First of all,we should be willing to help others when they meet some difficult problems.It means that you're friendly and close to them.And everyone wants to make frie
To be a popular student.We should be epuipped with the following qualities.First of all,we should be willing to help others when they meet some difficult problems.It means that you're friendly and close to them.And everyone wants to make friends with you.Then we should always take part in some school activities and show yourself.That let everyone knows about you.You will be sunny and bright in their hearts.Besides,as a student,you should behave yourself and study hard in school.Above all,you must be convenience and believe in yourself in this way can you make everyone convinced.As a result,I make sure you will become a popular student and everyone want to learn from you.
【已帮你修改完,如果还有任何疑问,欢迎追问^~^】In order to be a popular student and make more friends,we should be epuipped with the following abilities,personalities and characteristics.First of all,we should be willing to help others when they encounter some difficult problems.It means that we should be friendly and close to other people so that everyone wants to make friends with us.Secondly,we should take part in school activities and show ourselves to let everyone know about us.Then we will be sunny and bright in their hearts.Besides,as a student,we should behave ourselves and study hard in school.Above all,we must be helpful and believe in ourselves in the way that we can make everyone convinced.As a result,it makes sure that we will become popular students and everyone wants to learn from us.
这是什么水平的 一个看不懂啊
告诉你汉语,你自己看吧:是一个受欢迎的学生。我们应该与下面的品质成。首先,我们应该愿意帮助别人,当他们遇到一些困难的问题。它意味着你友好和接近他们。和每个人都想要和你做朋友。然后我们应该参加一些学校活动和展示自己。这让每个人都知道你。你将会在他们心中阳光灿烂。此外,作为一名学生,你应该注意自己的言行并在学校努力学习。首先,你必须有限公司...
Above all,you must be convenience. convenience改为convenientThen we should always take part in some school activities and show yourself.yourself改为ourself望采纳
您可能关注的推广回答者:求修改英语作文再帮忙改一点复杂句Listen to your heart and Go on your wayHere in China,teachers always set students much homework,almost no time at our own disposal.After becoming international students,everything changes.Few fixed assignment,all others are flexible_百度作业帮
求修改英语作文再帮忙改一点复杂句Listen to your heart and Go on your wayHere in China,teachers always set students much homework,almost no time at our own disposal.After becoming international students,everything changes.Few fixed assignment,all others are flexible
Listen to your heart and Go on your wayHere in China,teachers always set students much homework,almost no time at our own disposal.After becoming international students,everything changes.Few fixed assignment,all others are flexible,suddenly,we seem to have abundant free time.Some of us are glad to have so much leisure time,playing with phones all day.What an easy life.But that is not the case,thousands of new words,all kinds of reading,listening,writing are all waiting for us,so do exams.We are indeed faced with a host of tough tasks.The pressure,at first,pushed the rest of us to work hard.However,more were lazier over time.Industry made me feel out of them,I became anxious about isolation.Then I tried to spending more time playing and less time working,while too much amusement only dampened my enthusiasm.I realized such a soft life was not I want and from heart I disliked being idle.I did not conform to the norm,but rather wasted my youth.It is a sin to piddle the valuable time away.Instead of sinking with them,I had better wake them up to struggle.If they refuse my advice,then that is their choice,I should keep going my own way,pursuing my dream.If there’s a conflict between my thoughts and others’,I ask myself and listen to my heart,do what I sincerely like to do.This is helpful when I am about to make a decision,for example,when selecting the major,I should choose what I enjoy rather than my parents want me to study.
Overall,your essay is confusing.The three paragraphs seem to be related,but really don't tie to each other,especially your third paragraph seems not related to the other 2 paragraphs at all.Also,it was confusing because it is unclear when the events you are describing happen,whether in the past,or you are just talking about them as an example.I did my best to correct things for you.Teachers in China always assign a lot of homework to students.We,as students,have almost no time at our own disposal.After becoming international students,everything changed.Few mandatory assignments while all others were voluntary.Suddenly,we seemed to have a lot of free time.Some of us were glad to have so much leisure time and thought that we could be playing with phones all day.What an easy life!However,that was not the case:thousands of new vocabulary,all kinds of reading,listening,writing,and exams were all waiting for us.We indeed were facing a host of tough tasks.The pressure,at first,pushed the rest of us to work hard.However,many of us became lazier over time.Industry made me feel out of them,I became anxious about isolation.[don't understand this sentence.] Then I tried to spend more time playing and less time working.However,too much relaxation only dampened my enthusiasm further.I realized such a comfortable life was not what I wanted,and I disliked being idle.As a result,I did not conform to the norm to waste my youth.It was a sin to piddle the valuable time away.Instead of going along with others,I will motivate them to become engaged in their studies again.If they reject my advice,then that is their choices,and I should keep going my own way and pursuing my dream.When there’s a conflict between my thoughts and others’,I listen to my heart and do what I truly like to do.This is helpful not only when I tried to keep up my enthusiam as an international student,but it was also useful when I make other decisions,for example,when selecting the major--I should choose what I enjoy rather than what my parents want me to study.
写的太中式了!
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐