我的以前现在未来英语作文翻译中文带翻译

当前位置: &
现在过去未来的英文
英文翻译present past and future:&&&& nowa ...:&&&& f ...
例句与用法1.The law also covers a disability which you have now , have had in the past , may have in the future or are believed to have此法案的范围也涵盖您现在过去未来可能或相信可能有的残疾。 2.It sounds strange but everything seemed simultaneous and timeless and my mind could travel wherever it chose instantly听起来很奇异,但世间万物似乎都没有现在过去未来的差别,都是永恒的,而且我的思想可以瞬时穿梭到它想去的地方。
相邻词汇热门词汇我要的未来
1. I want a crash - resistant portfolio that still grows faster than inflation over time.
我要的是能够抵御崩盘、回报又能比未来通货膨胀更高的投资组合.
来自互联网
2. Daily early morning wakes, sees you and sunlight, that is the future which I want.
每天早上醒来, 看见你和阳光都在, 那就是我想要的未来.
来自互联网
3. You and I are going to meet twice a week for the next fiveyears.
在未来的五年里你和我要一周见两次面.
来自电影对白
4. What I am in the future is what I want from now.
未来的我是从现在起我想要的我.
来自互联网
5. What we want is an user, I can profiteer.
我们要的是用户, 我未来能赚大钱.
来自互联网
1. I Need Her To Focus On Heruture
I Need Her To Focus On Heruture.|我要她专注于自己的未来Hers Or Yours?|她的还是你的?I Am Willing To Purchase All The Paintings In This Gallery|我.
- 基于1个网页
1. I must think of a new life
I must think of a new life(我要为未来思虑) And I mustn't give in(而我不能放弃) When the dawn comes(当黎明到来) Tonight will be a memory, too.
- 基于3个网页
1. For anything that I'm gonna do
I pray for strength 我祈祷更有力量For anything that I'm gonna do 为未来我要做的任何事Whether it's joy or it's pain 不管它是愉悦或是痛苦
- 基于1个网页
我要的未来
我要的未来-王婧 ? 听见风吹那片海 寂寞在身边徘徊 我还在等待 我要的未来 怎样的平凡也是一种完满 我们有多少梦想不能实现 我们有多少希望不能走到终点 过完了一天一年许多个时间 我们还重复着那些情节 想起冬天这片海 昨天在梦里醒来 我还在等待 我要的未来 怎样的平凡也是一种完满 我们有多少梦想不能实现 我们有多少希望不能走到终点 过完了一天一年许多个时间 有谁能告诉哪是终点 我们有多少梦想不能实现 我们有多少希望不能
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
我要的未来
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:英语作文 我未来的生活 带翻译
英语作文 我未来的生活 带翻译
With the development of science and technology, our lives have changed a lot in the past century. Many things that wouldn’t happen before have come into reality now. Therefore, our lives will change as well in the future. Our pace of live will greatly speed up, because we will help many machines to finish our work. Many things can be done autonomously. Therefore, people will have more time for fun. People can travel the outer space freely. Space shuttle can bring people to planets far from the earth. Human beings may live in other planets. Besides, our environment will be much better than now, because some effective measures are taken to protect the environment. Earth is still a beautiful home for human.随着科技的发展,上个世纪我们的生活发生了很大改变。很多以前不可能发生的事现在都成为了现实。因此,我们将来的生活也会改变。我们的生活节奏会大大加快,因为我们会让很多机器帮我们完成工作。很多事情都可以自动完成。这样人们就有更多时间来玩了。人们可以自由到外太空旅游。航天飞机可以把人们带到远离地球的行星上。此外,我们的环境会比现在好,因为我们可以采取一些有效措施来保护环境。地球仍旧是人类的美好家园。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家我的未来作文【首页黏贴进入→
您要查找的是不是:
Sorry,没有找到与此相符的结果,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:百度在线翻译
请输入您要翻译的文字内容或网页地址,回车即可翻译努力翻译中...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐