五年级下英语作文my romm英语作文带翻译

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语小作文My Room--宁静致远
载入中。。。
英语小作文My&Room
-光谷一小 408 刘鼎瑞
I have got a small room. I have got a computer on the desk. I usually write my homework, but on Sunday I play Snakes and ladders on the desk. I have a picture of Yao Ming on my wall. Do you like my room?
光谷一小陈婧
&I have got a small room.& It is nice and clean. There is a desk in my room.& There is a bed by the window.& I have got a computer on the desk.& I often work at the desk. I love my room.
--光谷一小 408 魏诗林
&&& I have got a small room. It is nice and clean. There is a bed in my room. There is a desk by the nice window. I have got a computer on the desk. I often work at&the desk. My room is nice. I like my room.
Re:英语小作文My&Room
让学生在课堂上\校园里,坚持说英语,坚持下去不就成了特色吗?
我妹妹叫刘鼎
个人主页 |
刘鼎瑞同学确实在用英语思维写出了很好的句子,有创新。好句搜索: I usually write my homework, but on Sunday I play Snakes and ladders on the desk.
I have a picture of Yao Ming on my wall.
Do you like my room?
四年级英语小作文刚刚起步,同学们从模仿做起,有进步,有创新。你们会写得更棒!
发表评论:关于my room的英文作文五年级(10句话以上)_百度作业帮
关于my room的英文作文五年级(10句话以上)
关于my room的英文作文五年级(10句话以上)
This is my room.It is very nice.There are two pictures on the wall.Under them,there is a bed.And my bag is on the bed.Next to the bed is a desk.My computer and books are on the desk.There is a chair under the desk.There is a bookshelf next to the desk.There are many books in the bookshelf.There is also a sofa in the room.I often sit in the sofa to read books.城市分站:
温馨提示:如需咨询中考一对一辅导/中考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
当前位置: >
初中英语作文:我的房间 My Room
来源:京翰教育中心
作者:佚名
  京翰教育旗下初中作文网为广大初中生提供初中生作文,初中作文等各年级优秀作文,包括中考作文、中考优秀作文、中考满分作文、等,希望能为同学们带来帮助。
  初中英语作文:我的房间 My Room
  My room is very simple but warm. My room&s color is white. At first, I think it is too drap, but now think it is comfortable for not too much color. There is a small bed, a desk, a bookshelf and a wardrobe in the room. It is very simple, right? But on the bed there are a lot of lovely dolls on my bed. There are teddy bear, Mickey Mouse, dolls and so on. I love the most is the bookshelf. On the shelf, there are different kinds of books. All of them are my favorite. Seeing the lovely dolls and wonderful books, I can have good dreams every night. I love my room.
  我的房间简单而温馨。我房间的颜色是白色的。起初我觉得这太单调了,不过现在我觉得色彩没那么艳丽反而更舒服。我的房间里有一张小床,一张桌子,一个书架和一个衣橱。很简单,是吧?但是床上有很多可爱的玩具。有泰迪熊,米老鼠,洋娃娃等。我最喜欢的是书架。书架上有各种各样的书。它们都是我最喜欢的书。看着这些可爱的娃娃还有美妙的书,我每天晚上都能做美美的梦。我爱我的房间。
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
初中一年级:
初中二年级:
初中三年级:
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行
教学部及电话一览表
北京地区天津地区重庆地区广州地区武汉地区成都地区太原地区大连地区沈阳地区哈尔滨地区苏州地区长春地区长沙地区西安地区杭州地区济南地区郑州地区上海地区合肥地区南京地区洛阳地区昆明地区
全国统一咨询热线:400-

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐